the protectors - semi-lit - open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the protectors - semi-lit - open

Postby Elillium » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:13 am

{}{Kacey}{}
Kacey caught the jacket just before it touched the ground. Kacey held it for a second to hear Luka's answer, then put it
on over her own at the reminder. She grinned a meek grin at the warmth. Kacey had never been one for cold. When she
was little she grew up in always in warmth. This was probably the coldest winter she had experienced so far. Kacey's grin
wasn't enough to cause dimples, it was a simple, expression to thank him. "Thank you" She said, this time with a full smile.
She shifter her weight, her reddish/purple/brown pony tail bobbling around at even that slow movement. "But won't you
get cold?"
It was a reasonable question, she had truly no idea about what to think about this whole protector thing yet, it
was still fresh in her mind, it had actually stopped all reasonable thinking and questions from making it through to her
list of stuff to say next. One the next two questions on the list had been asked and her brother had returned she would be
perfectly set.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:16 am

xoo aleighandro [luka]

mood: calm for right now| location: the woods with kacey

luka watched her for a moment before licking his lips nervously, shoving his hands in his pockets. sighing, he watched the small white-ish colored puff cloud show up in the air before vanishing again into thin air. "your welcome." he said dipping his head, before fixing his hair. he locked eyes with her when she asked him a question. "me? oh no, i'll be fine." he spoke, half-smiling at her curiosity of the question. it was harmless yes, but he didn't mind at all, it was just a simple question, one that could be answered no matter.

is protecting: kacey frey | animal type: is a protector- the wolf
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elillium » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Kacey Frey
Kacey's eyes widened at the news. That was amazing to her. In her whole life she had
only met one person who couldn't 'be cold' and that was a stupid senior in high school
who decided to walk around in muscle shirts during the winter. Kacey didn't quite know
what to say next, she hadn't thought about it much. When Kacey was little she could
sit in a room for three or four hours just listening to them speak before she would, and
she would normally just be asking if she could leave the table to play with the Christmas
lights in the closet under the stairs. "Does everyone have a protector?" she asked, trying
to break the winters silence. She looked up as little, dust size snowflakes started to fall
like rain.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 am

xoo aleighandro [luka]

mood: slightly cold | location: the woods with kacey

a lazed expression stayed on the seventeen year old's face as he sighed and desired to shift into his wolf form, feeling a cold chill creep up through his body, making him shudder at the cold. he sighed once again as another shudder wracked through his body, making him lick his lips, and want to sit down in his warm home and curl-up my by the fire. "not that i know of. sorry, but to my knowledge, i think so." he replied to kacey, shrugging and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. he put his arm down before shuddering once again, feeling another cold shill come on. "ususally, i'm not this cold. that's odd." he said, keeping his tone level, he placed his one hand out, shaking his head no. "and before you ask, this is not normal, and i'm not cold." he added quickly, looking at anything but her at the moment. really, he just wanted to go home, get warm, and sleep. that's about it.

is protecting: kacey frey | animal type: is a protector- the wolf
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elillium » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Kacey Frey
Kacey watched with, this time, wonder as he changed from boy to wolf. When he mentioned
cold she simply slipped off the jacket in one simple movement and draped it over him like it
was a blanket. She looked around as she stepped back. "Go, be warm" She said. She had this
never ending fear the wolf would be chased or something now, she couldn't think of anything
to trace the fear off course to her lips. She stopped herself from adding 'and avoid hunters' She
was sure if she added that, he would be offended. Maybe he couldn't get hunted. Kacey looked
back at the sound of footsteps trudging through snow abruptly behind her. Kacey blinked, walking
back to the ax sticking out of the tree, not looking back at him for the sake of making it look like
he wasn't actually there.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quitting.

Postby koegami » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:14 am

[ i am sorry, but i have to quit. i have taken on too many roleplays at once, and i can't handle doing all of them at one time. i don't want your roleplay being inactive because of me not posting, so i have to say that i'm going to quit. and this is for personal reasons also, and for these you may not pm me for, what so ever. sorry. ]

[-- ex. ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me