ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:16 am

FREEDOM.

----What does it take to be normal? For some it's as easy as breathing, they were born normal but for others that isn't the case. In this small town of West-borne nothing happens, ever, there is never anything going on that's even remotely interesting. The high school has less than 400 students even when they add the kids they bus in from other small towns, a brick building with two floors, the bottom holding: a cafeteria, gymnasium and a few language and social classes, the second holding: math, science and option classes. The high school football team is one of the most important things in town because they do so well but other than that the most interesting thing is the PhiCorp company that's stationed a large facility on the edge of town where most people work.
    ----PhiCorp is a wide spread company dealing in medicine, on the surface at least but what would you do if you found out your favourite drug company was experimenting with new weapons, special weapons. Extraterrestrial DNA combined with human hybrids have been created and raised in this sterilized environment deep in the bowels of the PhiCorp facility. These experiments, these teenagers have been trained to kill and blend with the populace regardless of what they want because while yes they are half alien they are also half human. With power of telekinesis, mind reading and a more than abover average intelegance it more than makes up for their weak bones. Their skin is more than just pale it's practically white, their hair is the same but their irises are the same almost-black color of pupil and nearly indistinguishable from each other.
    ----That was four years ago that PhiCorp had these experiments and then four of them escaped, no one knew how and ever since they have been trying to track them down but the last place they'd look was right under their nose or in this case just down the road. Yes the four experiments have been living for four years in West-borne and this year they're all in high school, with all the drama of high school will these four experiments be able to keep their secrets protected and their powers under control? This question will be put to the test as all four are paired up with normal everyday humans as lab partners. Each group will be responsablr for handing in lad work and preforming the experiments, all in all this partnership will be worth 40% of their final grade.
Last edited by Speak on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:33 am

Experiments will be trying to stay under the radar with the help of five rules:
1.Never trust anyone.
2.Remember they are always searching.
3.Don't get involved.
4. Keep your head down.
5. Don't fall in love.

- To blend in the experiments use hair dye and coloured contact lenses.
-All the experiments have the last name ‘Jacobs’.
-Every experiment has a tattoo somewhere on their body of their experiment number. {ex; PC-104}
- The experiments live together at the edge of town with work-at-home 'parents' who've never been to any kind of school events.
- West-borne has a small mall, a few diners and one coffee shop. Yes there isn't much to do but there is a lake where most teens spend the summer and sometimes even fall.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:35 am

➥ Now before you get into this any deeper I would like to point out my, personal, fondness or literacy please, please, please post at least six lines per post. Do more than that and I’ll be super happy! But if you don’t think you can write that much then please don’t submit a form. I am not a mean person and really don’t want to tell anyone that they can’t join but I will if I have to. Writers block is okay but don’t tell me that everyday.
➥ Characters can be an expression of who you really are. Don’t do the incredible sob story and don’t make the perfect china doll. Our imperfections are what make us interesting and I really want interesting characters. You will notice there is no from and that’s because I love seeing what everyone comes up with; a form can express what your characters like and that’s just amazing so please, make your own forms! There is limited spaces so I’m limiting the amount of characters to two. If you make more than one character make sure to balance the genders!!!!!
➥ So all my other rules like; be respectful, obey all forum rules, in romance don’t go that far, try not to swear every post and things like that are all here, please try and use your common sense yes? I won’t be giving you strikes or anything like that but I will give you a gentle reminder if you do something like insult another roleplayer in OCC, or if you use fontmeme in every post. Read all the forum rules and we’ll get along great.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:50 am

characters

Experiment 101 & Student;
Ethan Alexander Jacobs|Eighteen|♂|Chesapeake
Raina Allyson Johnson|Sixteen|♀|♥Fallen Angel♥

Experiment 102 & Student;
Nate Jacobs|Sixteen|♂| Halo Nova
Skylar Rae Ashton|Seventeen|♀|frozen.in.time

Experiment 103 & Student
Lea Annabelle Jacobs|Seventeen|♀|Daisy320
Bryan Lockwood|Seventeen|♂|Speak

Experiment 104 & Student
Angela Christine Jacobs|Seventeen|♀|Speak
Kevin Darko|Sixteen|♂|Halo Nova
Last edited by Speak on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:51 am

relationships

relationships wrote: ____X____ {don’t like each other}
_{girl}_—X_{boy}_ {she doesn’t like him}
_{girl}_X—_{boy}_ {he doesn’t like her}
____—>___ {she likes him}
____<—____ {he likes her}
____<—>____ {they like each other}
____<3____ {dating}
____</3_____ {broke up}

*nothing right now*

calendar

1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23
    |24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31

||Rain||Clouds||Cool||Warm||Sun||Wind||

January
    Febuary
    March
    April
    MayJune
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
    December
Last edited by Speak on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 am

open.
Last edited by Speak on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:02 am

❝if i needed
someone to
control me if i
needed someone
to hold me down i would change my direction and
save myself
before i if i
needed someone
to control me if i needed someone to push me
around i would
change my
direction and
save myself
before i drown❞

ANGELA CHRISTINE JACOBS
——I am Experiment…uh sorry I’m not an experiment, just a regular girl with two brothers and one sister, my parents work from home and they’re really busy so they don’t go to parent teacher meetings or school activities. My name is Angela Christine Jacobs I'm seventeen and I'm an alien-human hybrid. I grew up in a lab, a small ten by ten room with only one door and no windows, thanks to my family I'm out now and living in the small town of West-borne. I chose my first name because of my love of the ideas of angels but I knew that outright naming myself 'angel' would be too attention drawing so I looked at variations online, my middle name was discovered through extensive research on yet another baby name site, yeah so creative right? I don't really know who my 'birth mother' was or even which of my parents were the alien and which wasn't, in truth I hope that my alien parent is dead after all their life would've been like mine was and that's no way to live.

——My partial alien DNA shows through with my looks but thanks to modern technologies I'm blending in just a bit more than I would with my original dark eyes and literal white hair. Even if I can't really do anything about my too pale skin I do use a light foundation and blush to keep color in my skin. My body type is slim and I'm one or two inches short of 5', I think it's more to do with my alien DNA than what I put into my body, my bones are incredibly delicate and have a low density which makes them easy to break I've actually had a few broken bones in the past, mostly fingers though. My face is an oval-ish slim shape with a slim small nose and a full mouth because my usual eye color is too noticeable and strange so I use light blue coloured contacts that make my eyes a murky oceanic blue color, but not the calm ocean no more like the raging ocean storm blue. My hair has been dyed a dark almost black color, sometimes I'll forget to put in the root touch up stuff and have grey roots but that's what 'families' for right? Reminding you of things that you've forgotten. I usually leave my hair to hang down to just about the middle of my back or I braid it down my back. I never ever do updo's though because of my 'tag', yes on the back of my neck is my PhiCorp tag which reads PC-104, as in 'PhiCorp Experiment 104'. Just to be sure that no one sees my tag I usually place a neutral coloured square bandage over it.

——My personality is almost split. No I don't have a mental disorder or anything like that, it's just like my alien and human sides deal with different things. For example my alien part seems to deal more with logic and reason than emotions, at school I mostly listen to the logical half of my brain so that I can concentrate on blending in with the wall rather than getting so angry that lockers start flying open. I usually try to give off a vibe that says 'don't talk to me' and most people either listen or just don't try in the beginning. After a few years of projecting this invisible aura it almost comes naturally to her, even establishing a normal routine had become well, routine. I tend to observe others closely, call it paranoia but I can never trust anyone with anything so I watch them to make sure that they're not from PhiCorp. I've also gotten into the habit of over thinking everything I say and do, because if I attract any kind of attention then I could ruin it for everyone and that, I just couldn't live with. If I'm forced to interact with others then I usually keep my sentences short and my tone business like, I'll steer clear of metaphors just in case I mess one up and I'll anyalize what you've said or asked before responding. If and when I let my guard down I begin to regain some of the emotion that is usually void in my voice, my sense of humour is still a little off but I am working on that. When I'm angry I tend to lose control of my powers a bit, I can manage to redirect sometimes but others...well it's not good. Thankfully nothing has been taped or put in the news as anything more than electrical problems but that doesn't mean it's a good thing. One of the things that triggers my anger and powers is the powerful taking advantage and abusing the weak, I think it sprouts from when I was being held by PhiCorp so I know what it feels like to be 'bullied' as it were. I also have strong opinions about right and wrong which, if anyone ever got that close to me, I would defend with everything I have. I'm interested in Sci-fi pretty much everything but, I'm always disappointed because almost every alien that doesn't resemble a human is ugly or scary, why does it have to be like that? I also love reading and reading between classes and during lunch gives me an excuse not to talk to anyone or ignore you.

——For thirteen years all I'd ever known was a small white room with a cot in one corner, a toilet in the other and a small observation room just above, monitoring my every move and heart beat. The scientist would come around everyday to give me a new lesson or test from redirecting M&M's to fall into specific cups to lifting things up without touching them, these weren't hard for me to do it was almost like breathing the way I could control my power. Then one day they brought in a small white mouse, he had his own cage and a small wheel to run around in, he was cute. Then they told me to kill him, not just kill him but stop his heart from across the room, I couldn’t though, just couldn’t so I said no. Big mistake, the next day my cot had been taken and still when I refused to kill the mouse they turned out the light and stopped giving both me and the mouse food. It went on for a long time and eventually I killed the mouse, he was suffering too much…I cried over his small body even as they turned on the lights. After that I knew that I had to escape, I couldn't keep doing this because I knew that sooner or later I would have to start killing humans that much was obvious. So finally I broke out with three other experiments and we settled into a house on the edge of the small town of West-borne where we've lived for four years. My first years of school were dificult, not the learning because I knew everything and even way beyond it all but I couldn't tell anyone that. No what I had trouble was the teenagers and blending in. Over the years I've learned and adapted now people don't even look at me in the halls.

❝i could be mean
could be angry you
know i could be just
like you could be
fake i could be stupid you know i could be
just like youi could
be weak i could be
senseless you know i
could bejust
like you

BRYAN LOCKWOOD

{{
    Good morning…afternoon?..uh-well, good-whatever-time-of-day-it-is. My name’s Lockwood, Bryan Lockwood -hope you caught my James bond reference- hahaha…anyways…I got my name from my dad, after my mom gave birth she got really sick…actually she ended up dying but I don’t want to scare you off by telling you all the scary stuff first, we’ll end with all that…sound good to you? So I was born on december seventeenth, nineteen-ninety-five -and for those who have no idea what that means; december 17, 1994- in a local hospital, my dad was waiting ,more like pacing, in the waiting room. When I was brought out they also had to tell my dad that my mother was sick. Her liver was failing along with many other organs, my dad sat with my mom and me all night, by morning she was gone. Dang, I didn’t mean to tell you that just yet! Ok back to the basic stuff, My name’s Bryan, I’m eighteen years old and I’m a guy…what?! You didn’t figure that out?!?!

THE SURFACE

{{
    huh-you couldn’t ask someone else to write this part? Do you know how hard it is for me to try and describe myself? Ok, ok I’ll try because it’s you. First off my skin is pale, like any other caucasian, I don’t really like it though. I wish I was born looking different, so it’d be easier to stick out in a crowd and be apart from the norm. Sadly though it was not to be, so I have the skin of practically anyone here, I blend in with that kind of crowd; so why even try to be different you ask? Well I’ll tell you why, I don’t want to be part of the crowd, for once I want to stand out and be something other than person number-whatever. You know what I mean? Well if you don’t…whatever I don’t need your approval. Ahem-ok back to my looks, I have brown -somewhat messy- hair, a little longer it can sometimes flop into my eyes…like a mop. Yeah that’s a really weird description right? But it’s true… my eyes are also brown but a darker shade than my hair. So, all in all my color scheme is dark brown, light brown and pale. I stand at about 6’1” meaning of course I feel like a friggn’ giant! I’m lanky with a bit of muscle that makes me look rather intimidating…I’m not though. Trust me if you ever meet me…I’m not.
    So now we’re on to unnatural stuff are we? Like tattoos and piercings, shockingly I might be one of the only people in the world who doesn’t have one -note the sarcasm- and it’s not because I think it’d be too painful, it’s just cause I don’t want them. Yes I want to stand out but I won’t accomplish that by marking my skin with a design that will loose it’s meaning -and shape- in thirty years.

WRITTEN DOWN

{{
    Ok so here we are with my personality, I think we should start out with all my wonderful amazing qualities and then go down into my...not so good qualities. So -ahem- to begin I am very smart. I study hard and have a good work ethic, I sometimes like to flaunt my knowledge by using big words and random facts that I remeber -useless unless I want to be random- like the difference between Scottish and Irish dancing and how that relates to thier individual rebellions against the English. I guess that this kind of acting will keep people away from me, I'm not much when it comes to talking to others..hence my tendency to spout useless facts about anything and everything that probably has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. In truth I would rather spend a day lost in the library than having to converse with someone I don't even know for...an extended period of time. Some days are better than others though so, I can be friendly...if I try really really hard but yeah, most of the time I'm surrounded by books and my solitude, I suppose that my dad would be the only exception. Continuing on with my good traits, I'm very...well, for lack of a better word, helpful. If you can't open a door cause you have something in your hands I'll be happy to open the door. I guess you could call me a gentlemen. I like being nice to people, it fills the gap left by lack of contact, I help you and if you say thank-you I'll be great full to you; because you recognized me and you knew I was there. I don't know if there's anything else, but I guess you'll figure some stuff out when you -try to- talk to me.
    Ah, here we are, bad traits. Well if you haven't noticed I have a horrible sense of humor, while I don't make jokes at other people's expense I'm just a really bad joke teller. Like "Why did the-hmm, wait I think I got it...why did the chicken cross the road?" Why are you looking at me?! I haven't got a clue what the punch line is....see? I'm really bad at it, but that doesn't stop me from trying. I also have a crippling shyness that prevents me from speaking in front of others. And yes guys can be shy too and I'm proud to admit I'm one of them, people think we -guys- have to be tough and strong but remember that we're human too. I'm unwilling to change my routine once I have one, its not like I'll start screaming if I can't sit in my chair in the morning while having a bowl of cereal but -let's say- if someone doesn't let me get somewhere on time I start to get a little...nervous. Ok. More like a jumble of nerves but you know, it just kind of freaks me out... So that's all for me! By folks see you next week at this same time.
Last edited by Speak on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am

bump}}
Speak