ravens||OPENNN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ravens||OPENNN

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 am

"Butler I'm sorry you feel this way. I understand that you don't like being in the shadows but you are the only one to blame for that. Maybe if you tried to control your temper better your wouldn't be caught in the middle of so many fights." She explains reasonably, trying to make the other girl feel a bit better.
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawkes. » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 am

A small, sardonic smile curved his lips as he took a step closer to Butler, his face inches from hers, as he stood towering above her. ''You choose to stay in the shadows...'' he said through clenched teeth, his voice deadly low and full of venom. He narrowed his eyes at her dangerously.
fawkes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:29 am

Butler watched him approach, and clutched her fist as the blood red line seemed to shine. She knew she was in for it. ''Sure I do.'' she said, attempting to hide the fear note, and how high her voice sounded. She then wanted the urge to step back, but of course Ivory was there. She stared at him, and was about to punch him in the nose and run.
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 am

Ivory feels the mark on her arm tingle as she clenches her jaw. "That is enough!" She exclaims loudly, letting her anger get the best of her. "You two need to stop! Today is not a day for fighting and I refuse to let you change that. Butler, just leave us alone for now. Please!" She says, running out of breath.
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Butler whipped around, her eyes black, like her ravens. "Nobody asked you, so maybe you should stay out of it!'' she screamed, catching the attention of other ravens. Some of them hissed, but she ignored it, staring at Ivory with fiery black eyes. She got mad.. so.. so.. easily. She stared at her, as if daring her to say something else.
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawkes. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Hunter smirked satisfied when he heard the fear note in her voice. He kept standing, his blue eyes fixed on hers. Omun, coward' he mounted to her, mockingly. He took a step back to give her room, but wasn't afraid for a smack; he had very good reflexes. Hunter arched a brow mockingly.
fawkes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:56 am

She then turned to Hunter. ''And you,'' she snapped. ''always trying to minipulate me, she said codly. By this time, many ravens where staring. Oh great. she thought. But, she held her gaze.

--wb--
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me