follow along. {wip}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

follow along. {wip}

Postby wonderlandwolf » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:55 pm

follow along. let me show you my way of making friends. making smiles and laughs. it's more than just a few clicks. its a creation we share with the world. we share everything with the world. cries of joy; cries of sorrow. anger, happiness, curiosity, trouble, and our personal lives. must be a bit strange, why put your information out to strangers? well, they're more than strangers. they're the people who support us through the worst and through the best. the people who push us forward, even when we think we cannot do anymore. they're our fans. for some, they might be the 'psychopaths' for joey graceffa. and for others, its different. but wether you're a psychopath or a smosher, or even a hater, follow along. follow along with us as we show you everything. there will be no stops along the way, so choose quickly and wisely.

so, care to follow along?
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plot.

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 am

so, this story follows four youtubers, asked to travel around the world to meet fans. along with this, people will be donating and sponsoring the character's choice of charity. i will tell you where we will be going, and hopefully we can get all the way back to l.a. when finished. {probably not, all of my roleplays are fails} this roleplay will go under the span of probably two, possibly three fake years. along with them, will be one fan joining along. now, this fan may be a true fan, or a hater. and you don't have to necessarily have your character fall in love with the fan, but its optional.

they will start out in l.a. and the roleplay will start out with them arriving at the hotel suite. they will travel through a large private jet, train, and car. the jet is basically a tour bus, except a bit more posh. any other questions, feel free to message me, because i probably left out a bunch.
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: follow along. {wip}

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:07 am

one.
this is a semi literate to literate roleplay, so i ask of you at least ten lines, with or without writer's block. now don't think you can get away with this by adding bigger text, or shifting it off to the side to make it look longer. because of that, i require at least ninety sized text.
two.
you may have up to two characters, one female and one male. if you do this, i ask that you post for each of them regularly, otherwise i will give whichever character you are neglecting up.
three.
follow tess and nick's rules, especially the ones for the roleplays.
four.
stick to the character's personality. don't have the beauty guru act all genuinely innocent, and don't have the musician act all social.
five.
this is a realistic roleplay, meaning your character will not be able to see and hear everything from ten miles away. they won't be able to read each other's thoughts, or now exactly what they are going through. they won't win every battle or argument, and they will have haters.
six.
this isn't really a rule, but it would be preferred if you joined with a crush. now this is not mandatory, since my character doesn't have a crush, but i would like four out of eight characters to have a crush before beginning.
seven.
i give you two hours for your reservation, and in that two hours your form must be completely finished, or you must immediately start working on it. but if you are going out, or something has popped up, i will give you more time.
eight.
three strikes and you are banned. simple, right? now, i am very light on reservations and rules, and tend to not even stick to them sometimes, so i doubt any of you will get even a warning.
please read.
also, i need a 300 by 300 gif or picture of your character showing their face. talking about faceclaims, use whichever faceclaim you want, whether its a youtuber, or a celebrity. also i will tell you when your character hits a milestone in their subscriber cont, otherwise they will stay around what they currently are.
Last edited by wonderlandwolf on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters.

Postby wonderlandwolf » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:38 am

major work in progress

open :: gamer fan {male}
musician {male}
musician hater {female}
beauty guru {female}
beauty guru hater {female}
comedy {male}
comedy fan {male}

reserved/taken :: gamer

meet the youtubers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this is clair celeste, aka the twenty three year old gamer of youtube. she has one channel named wonderlandwolf which has two million five hundred thousand subscribers and growing. her fans are her wolves, or her wolf pack. she is at the young age of twenty three. some personality traits of hers include classy, elegant, untrusting, intelligent, sassy, and adventurous. seems a bit weird for someone like her to choose the route of a gamer, but she has proven girls can play games, and that not all female gamers are the 'girl gamers'. however, many people are suspecting she fakes her gaming, and hate as gone towards her. none the less, she remains civilized, proper, and witty. her choice of charity is the aspca, to fight animal cruelty. she is very close friends with joey, {joeygraceffa} stacy {stacyplays} meghan, {strawburry17} sawyer, {sawyerhartman} lizzie, {ldshadowlady} and devon battilega {devondoesgames}. yes, her channel is indeed popular, and is becoming very famous in the gamer community. but, will she be able to handle the hate towards her, or buckle under pressure?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this beauty guru is noneother than twenty three year old _ _, aka {channel name}. she has around three million subscribers, called her {fan name} she is a caring sweetheart, but off screen, she's manipulative, snappy, bossy, rude, sarcastic, and plain mean. this all started back in freshman year due to her nerdy nature. in sophomore year, she had enough of it. she slimmed down, stopped worrying about her grades, and started to transform herself to fit in with the crowd. in junior year, she became the queen, ruining everyone else's lives; friend or enemy. she quickly got use to this life style, and still lives by it every day. but now she's stuck. with a nerd from highschool who she bullied, threatening to expose her true colors; _ is prepared to do absolutely anything to keep the friends she quickly gained and to keep her channel from plummeting. she even chose kids wish network as her charity in hope to win over favor from people before its too late. but, she will soon find out the charity isn't what it seems. if her secret goes out, ninety percent of her fans are guaranteed to leave, and she will be the next hate icon. but, how far will she exactly go?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

oh so funny this lad is. always making other people laugh; always laughing himself. he is _ _, a twenty three year old british boy on youtube. his channel name is _, currently running at just under two hundred thousand subscribers. his fans are called his _, and quite popular he is growing. he follows in the footsteps of ryan higa, a 'humorous ranter' on the internet. _ does anything from comedically yelling about annoying people, procrastinator, cereal, or tumblr. most of the time it just comes out of his mouth, but it can lead to a bit of trouble from strangers or people he just met. his choice of charity is save the children. traits of his are lazy, humorous, sarcastic, witty, weak, and dependent. quite a variety he has. he uses wit and sarcasm to help him in fights, otherwise he's about as helpless as a worm. he is one of the biggest fans of smosh, and is pretty good friends with the british youtubers we all know and love. people like zoella sugg, joe sugg, marcus butler, alfie deyes, jim chapman, tanya burr, and plenty more. _ does not seem to have many haters, and is slowly rising to fame.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ah, quiet little _ _. quite a nice guy he is. sweet, caring, gentle, shy, happy, and friendly. a nice voice he has too, very musically gifted. that's exactly how _ rose to fame, having a rising count of one million subscribers. his fans are his fan name, and he is sure to gain a bunch more. though his count is the lowest, he is sure to get signed any moment. his choice of charity is for save the children. _ is from an extremely small town, and doesn't know any youtubers. but, the moment he got his third video up, he got numerous emails asking to do collabs and duets. _ just started his channel two months ago, and doesn't have a clue about this technical stuff, and this certainly sets him behind. but, he is sure to become fast friends with the other youtubers, and is sure to get some help from them. _ is also new to the whole youtube thing, and is somewhat naïve. he was expecting a nice girl as his fan, but instead he got a mature hater. confused, _ has a lot to learn about fans, haters, youtube, and the internet in general before he is exposed to the meet ups and vidcon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

meet the 'fans'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

this young man is _ _, your regular twenty four year old- cocky, lazy, humorous, fun, energetic, and wild. quite a gamer he is, and represents the stereotypical jock in highschool. he was chosen as a fan of wonderlandwolf's to come along on this crazy trip. he does genuinely love her videos, but isn't sure if she is a gamer, or a 'girl gamer'. he also takes a big liking to the comedian, and those two humorous boys will definitely become quick best friends. if their similar personalities don't clash along the way. he is currently striving to be a detective for the fbi, but has taken a break from college to come along on the trip. but, this cocky retired king is in much more than he bargained for. with a fearless gamer as his mentor, a wise musician who won't let any stupidity talk, a snappy beauty guru fighting for her dignity and her rank, and an exact replica of himself- this old highschool king is definitely going to be shown that he isn't the leader of the group.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ _ is a somewhat big fan of channel name. this twenty four year old guy was good friends with him back in grade school. being the best of buds, they did everything together. you know, in a 'manly' way. but in sixth grade, _ moved away to the usa, leaving his friend behind in britain. since then, his energetic and happy personality has changed in many ways. he is now very cold, distant, snappy, sarcastic, quiet, and a loner. his friend is sure to be in a surprise when he finds out his friend is the one who won the contest, and that he has changed quite a lot since he last saw him. _ has also gained a large criminal record, constantly running from the police. with his parents constantly on him about rehab, _ has to do something, otherwise its a life behind bars for him. but this is his ticket to happy relaxation and paradise. however, his vacation might not last long if the rest finds out about his criminal past. at least one of them are guaranteed to go to the police if word spills. from here on out its all in his hands, whether or not he goes to jail.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

watch out, _ _ is coming by. be sure not to look her in the eye, otherwise you are done for. this queen is a spitting image of the beauty queen, except the beauty queen has a chance of changing. _ is the twenty three year old with an attitude problem. rude, flirty, joyous, whiny, insecure, and mean. because of her insecurity, she feels joy of bringing people pain. but, insecurity is not an excuse at all. she could cry all she wanted, and no one would ever feel pity for her. at least everyone in highschool. back in her hometown, she ruled the highschool. the highschool was basically the stereotypical movie highschool. jocks were dumb, preps were mean, nerds were disgusting, and that's all there ever was. she loved to make fun of the beauty queen when she was a nerd, but in sophomore year, they switched roles. her life became miserable, and she had to interact with the socially ugly nerds. but now she's back for revenge. she is sure not to put up any sweet girl act, because she is sure to let people know what her rank is. but, _, the mature musician 'fan' is sure to put her in her place, and maybe teach her a few lessons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ _ is the mature, strict, intelligent, friendly, calm, and 'chill' twenty four year old.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me