THE GAME OF LIFE, WITH MONOPOLY OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: THE GAME OF LIFE, WITH MONOPOLY OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby stricklyspagetti » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Alyss Baskerville wrote:
{{ Joining~
May I reserve the Tophat? c:

I'll place my profile on this post~

EDIT;;
Profile a w.i.p~

EDITEDIT;;

Finished!
}}

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I'll never forget those eyes

【Tʰᵉ Tᵒᵖʰᵃᵗ】

That beautiful smile.

ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵒʸ˒ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵗʸˡᵉ ?
    "I'm Ryan McBride. Feel free to call me Rye, or even my middle name, James."

ᵐᵃᶰ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ
    "I'm eighteen. Fresh out of high school, baby."

ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᵃˑˑˑ
    "Ha! I'm a male, if you couldn't tell!"

ᵃʸᵉ ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ˒ ᶤᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒ' ᵇᶤʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ
    "My birthday's December 20th. I'm a full on Capricorn."

ˡᵉᵃᶰ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᶤᵗ˒ ʳᵒᶜᵏ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᶤᵗˑ
    "Ehh, I've never really thought about my sexuality much. Overall, I'd say I'm pretty straight, haha. I've had a couple of girlfriends. Though, I gotta admit; Johnny Depp is pretty darn attractive for fifty."

ᵃ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʷᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ

"Mm, I'd say I'm a pretty good guy. I've generally had a lot of friends growing up. They say I'm pretty funny and a really down-to-earth kind of guy; really laid-back, just kind of peaceful to be around, ya' know? I generally like everyone, but people on the more serious side get more or my attention than the class-clowns, or at least ones that are more composed. I'm not really good with dealing with anger. I tend to bottle it up and I'll grow really annoyed or angry at pretty much everyone - even the people I'm not even mad at. It's a bad habit, and I'm really trying to open up more, but it's hard when I'm not so close to someone.
"I really like to read, especially classics like Sherlock Holmes, Huckleberry Finn, and Moby Dick. I'm also a really big music buff. If you can name a song, I've probably already heard it and love it. I can talk for hours about music, especially since I compose it as avidly as I listen to it. I can play numerous instruments, such as the flute, clarinet, violin, viola, saxophone, and bass. I can't, however, sing for the life of me.
"My mom says I'm a pretty creative and talented guy. I can't really say I'd agree; I'm really modest about my talents. But, to be fair, I've always been a humble sort of guy. I don't really like to be in the limelight. Being on stage or on a pedestal isn't my place to be. I like to be the bystander, or my favourite place which is the observer. I'm a big fan of people-watching. I find human behavior to be a fascinating thing. Reading people and finding out more about them by their body language is easier for me, since I'm not really good at talking. You see, I'm really kind of awkward and shy. When it comes to speaking to people I don't know so well, I clam up and get all flustered because I don't know what to even say! But, that aside, and if you get past my awkwardness, I guess you could say I'm a pretty swell guy."

ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ

"I grew up in Montana, actually. My mom had me on December 20th and I was raised there with my two older sisters and my Golden Retriever, Sadie. I lived on a big and open plain, so I exercised my imagination a lot out in the fields with friends. There was a lot of manhunt, cowboys, bonfires, and off-road driving ensured. I lived a pretty good life, the only thing proving to be a real struggle for me was schoolwork and losing my grandmas and grandpas."

ᵗᵃˡˡ˒ ᵇˡᵒᶰᵈᵉ˒ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶤᶠᵘˡ

"I'm 5'11 with a pretty... Uh... Average, build? I'm not ripped, but I'm not exactly flabby, either. I've got my fair share of 'flub.' My eyes are a plain-jane brown, matching my hair. I've got some freckles dotting my cheeks and nose that I'm not exactly fond of. In the Summer, I get an awesome tan. I've never burned once in my life, ha. It's great!
"I guess I've got some nice things for a wardrobe. Girls say I'm pretty 'well-dressed', whatever it is that means. My mom always liked to deck me out in expensive clothes and I never really protested."

ᶤ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ˡʸᶤᶰᵍ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ'ᵈ ˢᵗᶤˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶰᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
"I don't quite have my eyes on anyone just yet."

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᶤᵗ'ˢ ᵖʳᵒᵐ ᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ
"I'm a single man."

ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ﹖
N/A

--Accepted!--
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:12 am

--Yup, I will make my first post--

Butler woke up with Gryphon, her dog, licking her. She giggled, and rolled out of bed. Her blue/purple hair was in a mess, and she was wearing Batman boxers, and a Batman t-shirt. She skipped throughout the house, and smiled. Her rat, Spotty, climbed up ehr fingertips and onto her shoulder. "ALL MEN ON SHIP!" she screamed, and 5 of ehr 6 brothers appeared, and saulted. She grabbed a watergun, and ran into Tj's room, and squirted him until he ran out and saulted. "Thanks." she said with a smile and crashed on the couch. If she was awake, so was everyone else, and whoever didnt wake up would get sprayed.
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyah, » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:58 am

ivy || where; in her room || with; dixie || outfit; click; left.

a grey cloud slowly drifted over the pinked curtain of my room, allowing the sunlight to enter every so often until it began to shine towards my pillow and into my eyes. they quietly fluttered open, seeing my calico cat dixie laying on my chest. "sorry dixie." i whispered in a high pitched voice, beginning to lay up. the more i moved, the more her claws would dig into my stomach, so i grabbed her and sat her on top of my bed. "your being mean today." i said, pulling the covers off of me and swinging my legs to one side of the bed. little bits of hair were in front of my eyes, already knowing that i'd have to curl it again.
nyah,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cottonras » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 am

Sofie || Bedroom || Sleepy

Sofie slowly blinked open her eyes, white enveloping her gaze. What is this witchcraft? A startled cry erupted from her throat as she quickly sat up; she sent Cotton spiraling into her lap. Sighing amusedly, she ran a hand along her kittens' back. "Cotton... silly." she mumbled sleepily, losing herself in the gentle strokes. The purring from her cat was quite relaxing and it was making her more sleepy. Finally, though, Cotton finished purring and leaped off of the bed and strutted out the door, probably to get some food or something. Unfortunately, now Sofie was pretty much asleep again. "Gee, thanks." she called after her cat, rolling in her bed a few times before ultimately rolling too far. Thus, she landed on the ground with a thump. "Ow, you dumb cat. Look what you did." she groaned out.
he/they
cottonras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyah, » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:23 am

ivy || with; no one || where; bathroom/closet || clothes; click. || piece; shoe

i let out another sigh, thinking of what to do for the day. i then remembered that there was going to be a bonfire on the beach. best way to hit on guys my mind told me. a small smile appeared on my face as i got up and went to the bathroom. i closed and locked the door, stripping off my clothes and jumped into the shower. i let the warm water hit my back with a rhythm of splash and stop, splash and stop until i got out. i washed my hair and my body and then jumped out, wrapping a towel around my hair and my body hoping to dry before i start on my hair. many shirts and different coloured pants dangled on the hangers in the closet until i found the perfect outfit. i put on my undergarments and then the outfit, then make my way to the bathroom. the blowdryer was on high, drying off my hair then i turned on my curling iron.
nyah,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloxinia » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Ryan

The male's eyes flickered to his phone just as the coffee cup met his lips. He was up rather early and already out the door, having taken up residence for the morning at a cafe one of his friends had turned him on to. His phone displayed the time and Ryan hummed disapprovingly. He'd only been here for twenty minutes and already he felt rather unfulfilled. Knitting his brown eyebrows together in thought, he set his phone down and drummed his fingernails over the smooth screen.

Perhaps he could go for a run? Head home, change, get a few miles in and come home to take a shower? Nah, he'd done that yesterday. Or was that the day before? Bah, he couldn't remember. Waving his hand around in the air as if to gesture his thoughts, he shook his head and let out a quiet huff. Well then. Indecision was certainly pronounced this morning, wasn't it?
Gloxinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyah, » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 am

ivy || with; no one || where; bathroom/closet || clothes; click. || piece; shoe

i took a sigh as i reached for the curling iron, being careful not to burn myself. i made sure every little piece was perfect before setting it down to cool off. my footsteps hit the wooden floor as i made my way downstairs and grabbed a poptart along with a glass of milk. dixie was next to me, meowing and looking at the glass of milk. "fine, you win." i mumbled, grabbing a small bowl and pouring about half of the milk into the bowl, sitting it on the floor next to the legs of the chair. the calender next to the dinner table was circled in red, the date that was today. something my mom probably put about a bonfire happening at nine pm. "why not." i said to myself. i finished my poptart and grabbed my shoes, quickly putting them on and walked to a cafe a few blocks away.
nyah,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me