Not Another Summer Camp - Camp Halfblood - Open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Not Another Summer Camp - Camp Halfblood - Open

Postby Archangel. » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:23 am

Archangel. wrote:
      {{ooc:could i reserve one daughter of Demeter please & thank you c:}}

ק
є
г

t

г

l

є

є

є
l

...............................му αηgєĻѕ
...........................ι нανє ƒαllєη

.................¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
I’m not a hammer, as you say.
..............signature by candied snow.....
............My old username → red•panda don't take
............• <3 red pandas •<3 trades•
............•<3drawing•<3 Castiel•<3Minecraft•
..............signature by candied snow.....
I have questions. I have doubts.
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Angelic ArmyMy Quizsᴜᴩᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ʀᴩ
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ι woυld ғly вυт ι don'т нave wιngѕ...anyмore aт leaѕт
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Archangel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:06 am

Archangel. wrote:
Archangel. wrote:
      {{ooc:could i reserve one daughter of Demeter please & thank you c:}}

{ooc: Sure, I'll save you the spots. c:
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:09 am

~The Whovian~ wrote:(I'll try and have my form up today ^^ Just a very busy day D; )

tbow. wrote:
.:[ Sorry for the trouble but I'll have my form up tomorrow night if that's okay, I just get too much work on weeknights to do it now ;w;
Libertea wrote:
solitude. wrote:

{ooc:I adore her. ; w; I'll add her to the front page now.}

{Occ: sgjks ahh thanks so much ;u;
Also just a heads up, once the RP starts there a big chance most of my posts will be slow.
There seems to be a virus on my computer at the moment, so I'll have to use my phone -
which takes forever to type on ;-;
I hope that'll be alright! }

{ooc; That's all fine. Just make sure you can manage to get out at least two posts per week, and that you get those forms up soon. c;}
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:23 am

Mist. wrote:
{Wow, this is a huge work in progress! and I still need to finish my son of Hephaestus... So I might be here for some time...

ROSANNA FOXX

the pretty face

Love of beauty is taste.
The creation of beauty is art.
The soul that sees beauty
may sometimes walk alone.

n the beginning...
his is Rosanna Celia Foxx also known as Rosa, Blondie and Charm girl. She is now fast approaching sixteen and will reach that age on the 19 of October. I would be surprised if you think she is a boy considering i have said she a number of times, anyway she is a female human. Now on to the interesting parts, her godly parent unless you haven't already guessed is Aphrodite the goddess of love, beauty and sexuality, Rosa's sexuality is straight also known as heterosexual. Now as for her abilities that she has is is one of the handful of demi-gods who can charm speak, however she prefers not to and only charm speaks if she really has to and although she is the daughter of Aphrodite she would prefer to be a daughter of Athena or Apollo because at times she feels that her beauty is useless in fights and is isn't good for anything but giving people tips in fashion!

ext thing's next...
n to the less obvious things like her personality, likes, dislikes strengths and weaknesses; and i'm getting started with her personality. Now Rosanna and her cabin have a bad reputation for being flirty and some what vane however Rosanna likes to exclude her self from that reputation by being one of the only girls in the cabin not obsessed with dating, she can be rather persuasive on the account of her charm speak and it's easy to agree with almost anything she says. She is a very calm girl who likes to by by her self rather than in a large group unlike most other Aphrodite kids, she may be calm but when you annoy her she becomes very irritated and tends to lash out with acid like comments that can really leave you bruised and hurt. She isn't really much of a leader and likes to be more of a wall flower who just likes to be helpful instead of standing out.

Okay on to likes and dislikes she is a very easy girl to please to be quite frank with you, she likes most things, and here are just a couple of them; flowers, animals, hot chocolate, being helpful, birds, pasta, horse riding, moonlit walks, having fun and laughing. Now for her dislikes, is isn't very fussy but here are some of the things she dislikes; makeup, flirting, being a daughter of Aphrodite, being useless, coke, crab, being called dumb and smoking.

Okay finally on to her strengths and weaknesses firstly let's talk about her strengths; her beauty, although she hates it it has saved her life countless times, then there is her charm speak this comes in handy when she needs to win someone over or delay them for a while, although she may not be very good at fighting she is okay with a Spatha, strange choice I know but she likes it. Now on to her weaknesses and fatal flaw, her weaknesses are as follows; her beauty because some times it has got her in to trouble as well as out, then there is her strength she is rather weak and isn't good at hand to hand combat or fighting on foot, now most importantly her fatal flaw if her pride she id easily offended by what others say and is willing to take on anyone who called her weak or stupid.

ll in the past...
ow time flies hay? Now down to business, next i'm going to talk about her history, her love life, her family and her pets.

JAYSON COAL

the hot headed...

The most powerful weapon on earth is
the human soul on fire.
To learn to read is to light a fire; every
syllable that is spelled out is a spark.

n the beginning...
his is Jayson Mathew Coal, also known as flame head, freak boy and murderer. His birthday is the 19th of December 1997, this means he is now 16 years of age and will be 17 this year! He is quite clearly a male human although he does have a couple of friends that are girls that doesn't mean he is one! Now, On to his godly farther, if you don't already know you will have by the time this paragraph is over, Firstly his name is Hephaestus, God of Fire, Metalworking, Stone masonry, and the Art of Sculpture. Next his sexuality, well he has had a couple of girl friends in the past and doesn't really look at other boys as anything more than a friends so I would guess he is straight.

ext thing's next...
n to the less obvious things such as personality, likes, dislikes, strengths and weaknesses; I'm going to start with his personality, now he may see very distant, hot headed and troublesome at first but believe me he has his reasons for cutting him self off from the rest of the words, most of them he doesn't like to talk about and the rest are unknown to him. He is a very loyal friend who doesn't give up on anything or anyone, he is very standoffish though and gets in to heaps of trouble with teachers and adults, and most of the time it's because he is defending one of his friends or takes the hit for them. Also is can be somewhat stubborn and doesn't back down easily, this makes him a born leader even though others dislike the idea of him bossing them about and telling them what to do.
Next his likes and dislikes, he isn't very easy to please, although he does like foxes, shy girls, fire works, birds and hot chocolate, his favorite food is pasta simply because it's simple and easy to cook, and as I have said before his favorite drink is hot chocolate and the reason he likes it is because it's warming and it's an excuse to have marshmallows. Now his dislikes list is a lot longer, he hates water, girls who show off, the cold, coke, bad weather, flirty girls and getting wet. So we know his least favorite drink is coke but what is his least favorite food? Well it's crab, he doesn't like it because it's hard to cook is rather complex.
Goodness this is getting long, so lets get down to it! His main strengths are his size, his power and his speed,, for a guy he is very tall and muscular after years of training to box with his foster dad he has become very tough and steady and although he is muscular he also does athletic spots like cross county and long distance running so he is very fit and able to push his mind and his body to it's limits. Then there are his weaknesses and these are his anger problems and his strong will, they may seem like a good thing at first but take it from me they aren't, he is easily aggravated and whips him self up in to a frenzy and finds it hard to calm down again, also he tends to go death to what others have to say and finds it hard to agree with other people on anything!

ll in the past...
ow time flies, hay? Now i'm going to tell you about the things he KEEPS hidden and locked up inside him, and i'm going to start with his history, then his family then his love life and then his pets. Lets start off with the past shall we? Jason was born in a small farming town in the north of England that relied on its crops and animals to bring in money, Jayson's family mostly grew crops but they did keep a couple of chicken for eggs, they didn't have much land but they were happy just being on the farm, one day when he was 8 years old his family can upon some hard times and started to owe a large sum of money, he wasn't sure what was the problem at the time but unlike most 8 year old's he started to look for a job to help with the money problems, however this didn't go to plan because nobody wanted an 8 year old working for them! Then sadly on his 13 birthday his family were visited by a debt collector who asked for they money they owed, Jayson knew this was bad and quickly became angry and well... His body caught fire, this shocked all of the people who were in the room with him however Jayson didn't notice and charged at the debt collector, he missed and hit the wall causing it to catch on fire, and so it burned to the ground with nobody left alive but Jayson... The next thing that happened was that Jayson was adopted by a nice family, they moved far away from England and he started boxing classes with his adopted farther who was a boxing instructor, and also started running with his foster mother because she told him it would help him with his anger problem (which it has) So now Jayson is almost happy with his new family but he can't help thinking and having nightmares about the house burning down...
Now on to his family firstly there is his mother her name is Harriet Lily Coal she was very kind hearted and never flew to a rage over anything! Then we move on to his farther who is called Max John Coal,(He isn't Jayson's real dad) and he was a very irritable man who easily got angry but when his wife was around he always seemed happy and content. Lastly there was his sister she is called Elizabeth Grace Coal She was a bit like her mother in the way that she was calm but she was also a bit of a rebel, never fitting in with the right crowd is what I should say.
On to his love life he has had a couple of girl friends his first being Rebecca Daisy Snow a girl who wasn't afraid to say what was on her mind, his next girl friend was called Megan Lucy Blake She was a rather shy girl who just liked being with him and being able to be her self, and then his last was called Bethany Tabitha Robinson and she was pretty, funny and very sweet. So just to recap he is single!
And lastly his pets, yes he has pets firstly he has a pet fox called Mina, she is a 2 year old red fox who acts more like a dog than a wild animal but never the less he loves her dearly.

{ooc: Characters accepted.}
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pappuppy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 am

{{Okay I just need to say that I am sorry and that my form will need time because I probably won't be able to get it up today. I'm busy!! Sorry}}
ImageImage
Is it true? True love only exists in fairytales?
ImageImage
pappuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kingsdaughter613 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:56 pm

I hope it is alright for me to do this. If not, please let me know.

Her name is Arsinoe, which translates to 'a woman with an uplifted mind', a name that suits the daughter of Forethought. Her father is Prometheus and her mother Pronoia and, as her brother Deucalion was, she is mortal. She is sixteen years of age, with hair as dark as Nyx's cloak and skin as brown as the earth from which her father first formed man. She carries herself with dignity and grace and her words carry power. She is skilled in tactics and enjoys chess, a game she often played with her father. She is also an excellent swimmer and boatwoman. She can knows every way to start a fire and carries a lighter. As Prometheus granted all the arts of civilization to mankind she is well versed in all of these. Her favorite books are actually the three plays of the Prometheia, of which she owns the only extant copy. Her mother finds her choice amusing, whilst her father insists it ridiculous and embarrassing.

Arsinoe tends to be slow to act, preferring to stand back and ponder a situation before acting upon it. She is capable of fighting however and carries a small revolver. She is delicate and fine boned, though tall and willowy, and so is of little use in a contest of strength. Foreseeing this, her father saw to it that she was trained in fighting methods which turn the strength of the opponent against him. He also taught her how to shoot. From her mother she learned the art of diplomacy and law. Thus she is thoughtful and introspective and tends to be well mannered. She has been sheltered for most of her life and is shy around large groups. She is also somewhat old fashioned.

Arsinoe spent her early years with her immortal parents. Shortly before Cronos' rise became evident her father had her moved to her aunt and uncle's home. (He also picked up Pandora's Pithos at this time.) She remained there throughout the war and through the troubles following. it was then that her father began to fear that Zeus would strike at him through her, as he did once through Epimetheus. To keep her safe he had her brought to Camp Half Blood by her aunt. She stays in Hermes cabin and keeps her ancestry a secret.

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.
Kingsdaughter613

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:55 am

[ooc: Sorry for the delay everyone, I've had some technical issues over the past week or so- not to worry though, it's been fixed. You may have noticed I've been active on other topics, but not this one of the week, and that's because it's simply easier to start up a roleplay when I have a laptop to do so. I've been using my phone, and it isn't always the most cooperative device, therefore have neglected to post here. With that being said, I'll update the characters, any characters posted before me that I have not accepted are now accepted- until I say otherwise. The roleplay should be starting up at around Friday 4 p.m. [CST]. Once again, sorry for the delay- and I'll get on it right away. If anyone does not wish to be a part of this roleplay, I understand and I will remove you. No hard feelings, of course.]
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 pm

[ooc: Alright, now that I've caught up with all the characters, here are a list of people that still need to supply me with a character before Friday 9/13/13 at 4 p.m. [CST] if they wish to keep their character reservations. If you do not wish to keep them, please let me know so I'm not waiting for your post.

Crazy Summer; Poseidon's Son
      Castiel : Friday; Athena Child
      Dauntless.; Hunter of Artemis
      ~TheWhovian~; Hunter of Artemis
      tbow; Dionysus Child

@Kingsdaughter613 I am sorry, but I am only accepted the children of the gods that I have posted on the front page. Thank you.]
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:23 am

-- Reserve a daughter of Poesidon Please c:

CHARECTER WILL GO HERE!!!

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me