тнє αρσ¢αℓуρѕє → Supernatural Roleplay → Semi-lit→

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Making another character but already have one?

If you have a character already and post a form for a new one, it's immediately accepted...if you have posted a form, you are accepted, I'm just too lazy to say so, so just check the character list to see if your character is accepted and it will be there c:
25%
If you have no other character and have posted a form and your character is not on the list, PM me the name of your character and I'll add it to the list c:
25%
I'm just too lazy to add this to the rules...
50%

Total votes : 16

тнє αρσ¢αℓуρѕє → Supernatural Roleplay → Semi-lit→

Postby the family business » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:40 am

тнe Apocalypѕe

thє dєmσns

Demons are malevolent spiritual entities created by Lucifer. Created from corrupted human souls in Hell, like Alastair and other demons they become corrupted and extremely evil, and also very powerful. Demons were once humans who were condemned to Hell. Their souls were corrupted and warped after spending hundreds of years in Hell being tortured and having all of their humanity and feelings burnt out of them. They are left as large black clouds with dark energy that generate electromagnetic interference and leave behind a sulfurous residue. The first demon was Lilith. She was created by Lucifer, who resented humans for taking his place as the most beloved of God. Lucifer wanted to show how bad humans were, so he tortured a human into becoming a demonic monster. He proceeded to do the same to any human souls he could trick into joining him. However, Lucifer was locked away by his own brother, the Archangel Michael, and Lilith was imprisoned deep within Hell. Thousands of years later, after much searching, Azazel, Lucifer's demonic "son", was able to find the doorway to Lucifer's Cage. Lucifer revealed that only Lilith could break the 66 Seals keeping him imprisoned, and instructed Azazel to find him "a very special child". Azazel spent the following years feeding his own demon blood to babies—one being Sam Winchester—as they would then grow up developing demonic abilities, including the ability to kill Lilith and hence free Lucifer from his prison, and then be powerful enough to serve as Lucifer's earthly vessel.
thє αngєls

Angels are celestial beings created by God. They are winged spirits native to Heaven, imbued with holy white light. Their true form is nothing less of holy righteous beings, ranging from two to six feathered wings, four animalistic heads, and heights as tall as skyscrapers. Sometime after God and Death's existence, God creates Heaven. He later creates the first beasts, the Leviathans, and let them roam Heaven, eating and devouring everything in their path. Death found them entertaining, but God was concerned for the sake of the "petri dish", so he locked them in Purgatory. God later creates perfect creatures, the archangels (Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, and Gabriel), the first type of Celestials. Metatron, the scribe of God, was created at an unspecified time. However, Metatron was present and was recording the events as God was proceeding with creation. Soon afterward, God makes the Seraphim, angels and Cupids. After a while, God then creates the Earth (what Lucifer calls His last great "handiwork").
thє huntєrs

A hunter is a human who hunts down the supernatural and saves people from monsters, demons, ghosts and other creatures. They usually are just typical humans who, unlike others, believe in supernatural beings and, even more, they fight against them to protect normal people from harm. One of the most recurring reasons to go into the hunter lifestyle is a tragedy in their lives that involved the supernatural (Mary Winchester, John's wife and Dean and Sam's mother, being killed by the demon Azazel; Bobby Singer's wife being possessed by a demon and Bobby having to kill her). However, there are other reasons to decide being a supernatural hunter, such as being raised as one.
It is also shown that supernatural hunters typically pass their knowledge onto their children, as they could be killed by supernatural creatures that look for revenge or could appear. When they do so, a family of supernatural hunters is formed, like the Campbells, Harvelles or the Winchesters.
Most hunters have a good physical condition suitable for hunting, and possess an extensive knowledge of the supernatural and mythology as well. There is a basis about how a supernatural hunter must be, as most of them can be recognized by common traits
Hunters are skilled fighters, proficient with firearms, shotguns and melee weapons they might acquire. When weapons are scarce and they are in a dangerous situation, they use hand-to-hand combat or whatever is available as a weapon. They also appear to be proficient trackers and possess prudent tactical skills and an instinctive ability to "read" behavioral characteristics and manipulate people. In addition, they need to be virtuoso of escape, evasion and silent movement, when the situation requires subtlety and stealth, such as surprise attacks. Hunters are shown to possess a large amount of weaponry, as they need to be enough practical so they can easily adapt to the different situations they may face and the creatures they may encounter. Depending on the enemy, they use weapons and other items that weaken and kill them. All supernatural hunters have a common list of equipment that is useful in most of the cases they are in, such as:

- Handguns, long guns - One of the most useful weapons supernatural hunters have. By modifying their bullets, they can use them against many creatures (e.g. Silver bullets can be used against skinwalkers and werewolves, while shotgun cartridges can be loaded with salt.) They also can be used without any modification if only greater fire-power is needed, as when facing and destroying zombies). Includes rifles, shotguns and revolvers. Hunters may require snipers when dealing with monsters too dangerous to confront in short-range combat.
- Knives - As close range weapons, they can be useful when there is no possibility to use a gun, or use them to decapitate vampires for example. They can also use other cutting weapons, like axes, machetes and even swords.
- Salt - Supernatural Hunter have considerable amounts of salt, as it can be used for protection against demons, ghosts, hellhounds, etc, as most of them cannot pass a line made of salt. However, it can be also used to attack if shotgun shells are loaded with it.
- Silver - This works very well against werewolves and skinwalkers, so it is practical to have weapons (ike knives, for example) and bullets made of silver.
- Iron - Uses to harm ghosts, demons, and other supernatural entities.
- Holy water - It can be used against demons, as it is very harming and painful for them.
- Other - Other handful equipment includes tasers, lighters, oils, lanterns, binoculars, syringes, etc., that can be used anytime (e.g. oil and lighters can be used to burn corpses and bones, while syringes can be used to inject vampires with dead man's blood).
- Supernatural weaponry - This includes any conventional weapon that is often empowered with some supernatural affect. Also they are often are to find maybe even one of a kind, such as Ruby's demon-killing knife, or The Colt.
- Magic - This includes summoning spells for ghosts, demons and several other supernatural entities. However those like Sam and Dean despite on occasion, uses magic they don't consider themselves witches or any other kind of legitimate magic user.
- Seals and Sigils - These comprise a vital part of their defensive arsenal. It could range greatly in size, from Devil's Traps or Solomon Keys in the ceiling, to smaller ones like tattoos. They could be used on entire houses, or on cars, and even on boxes to contain cursed objects.
- Hexbags and Charms - Works similarly to seals and sigils. These are items imbued with defensive or concealing magic.

All information taken from the Superwiki
Last edited by the family business on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

saving people,hunting things,
the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules!

Postby the family business » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 am

Literacy-
I hope that because you are in the semi-lit/lit section, you know that you need to be semi-lit of some description. You are expected to write at least five or six decent sized sentences, if you fail to write the minimum of sentences you will be warned but only one warning before you're kicked out! You shouldn't be in this section if you can't write the wanted amount.
Roleplaying-
Now we're done talking about the literacy rules, we can get on with the roleplaying ones. You need to write the minimum amount of sentences with each character you roleplay, you don't have to reply with all of your characters but at least reply with the character's someone else is talking/interacting with.
Tess' rules apply-
I don't think you should be roleplaying if you haven't read Tess' rules or don't obey them.
Form-
You obviously don't need a massive form but at least make it decent sized! If you have a character that's not in the show, everyone will expect a bigger form than usual because we don't know who he/she is, what they are, what their name is etc...As you might of guessed, you will be accepted once your/or the show's character's form has the basics but you will be expected to finish your form later on when you can.
Last edited by the family business on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters!

The Hunters -

Dean Winchester - In the show - Subete tenshi aki
Sam Winchester - In the show - A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵
Bobby Singer - In the show - Elvish
Jo - In the show - MadameEquinox
Celina Syria Bertinelli - NOT in the show - Edgar A. Poe
Quinn Tyler - NOT in the show - Capt. Jack Harkness
Becca - NOT in the show - Castiel : Friday

The Demons -

Crowley - In the show - Archangel.
Ruby - In the show - Sherlockian345

The Angels -

Castiel - In the show - carry on. ♥
Gabriel - In the show - Capt. Jack Harkness
Sameah - NOT in the show - Sherlockian345
Nimmeth - NOT in the show - MadameEquinox
Christa - NOT in the show - Capt. Jack Harkness

The Prophet -
Chuck - In the show - Capt. Jack Harkness
Last edited by the family business on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:42 am, edited 19 times in total.

the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Winchester | Hedgehog;

- Dean Winchester
I'm federal agent Jimmy Page and this is
officer Robert Plant-
oh, you're not the cops? Okay then,
I'm Dean Winchester, I'm an Aquarius,
I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach
and- You said you were asking
me questions, so I was telling you the
answers!

(wip)
- I can't tell you
Dean has a small crush on Cas in
which he tries to hide a lot, he
tells himself everyday that he doesn't
like him like that but whatever he does
just makes his feelings for the angel bigger.
Last edited by the family business on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

the family business
the family business

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: тнє αρσ¢αℓуρѕє → Supernatural Roleplay → Semi-lit→ WIP

Postby indecisive. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

My name is Castiel, and I am an angel of the Lord. I serve on my father's Earth under the Grace Garrison under Heaven on Earth. My job is to stop demons and protect the humans. I have lived from the time of Creation up to this point serving God and the Humans. I am Milena old. My vessel's name is Jimmy.

I suppose you could say... that I don't understand the Human's sense of humor most of the time. But I think jokes in Enochian are hilarious. I tend not to follow the rules for too long, I could go along with the rules for maybe three hundred years, before I finally start to stray to things I prefer to do. I'm the rebel of Heaven, but I have not been thrown from Grace, so that says something.

I do my best to protect my friends, but I'm easily led astray. I... I do my best, but sometimes my best isn't enough, and my brothers and sisters pay for it, along with the Humans. I'm very skilled at fighting, and I am one of the best in the Garrison. You may have an image of prayers being answered when it comes to angels, but that usually isn't the case. Most of us are warriors from the time we're created to the time we die, leaving scorch marks of our wings to mark the place we died.
Last edited by indecisive. on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 am

Reserved for Sam Winchester :3

Ⅰ•Hello, I am Sam Winchester..
    I'm Sam Winchester, brother of Dean Winchester. We've both been through a bunch of crap,
    maybe more then we should have, especially when we were younger. I trust and love my
    brother but I feel like i just get in the way sometimes or mess things up whenever were on
    a hunt.
    Ⅱ•I work on researching..
    I do the researching a lot more then Dean does but that's fine, Dean does more of the fighting.
    My laptop is precious to me.
    Ⅲ •----
    Ⅳ •----
    Ⅴ •----

WIP; Angel

Ⅰ•Hello, my name is Daniel...
    Ⅱ•I am an Angel of the the Lord..
    Ⅲ •----
    Ⅳ •----
    Ⅴ •----

WIP; Hunter

Ⅰ•Hello, my name is Zacharie Lewis Baggins...
    My name is Zacharie, meaning "Remembered by God' but sometimes it doesn't seem like it.
    Ⅱ•I am a hunter..
    I became a hunter with my brother after the death of our mother. My brother disappeared a
    couple years ago and I am still looking for him.
    Ⅲ •----
    Ⅳ •----
    Ⅴ •----

Last edited by A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    HELLO
    ImageImage
    ImageImage
    I'm A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵ , feel free to call me Jay ★
    I am an artist ★ I work constantly ★
    ToyhouseMy DATumblr
A̡͞B̶US̢͞E̶D̵

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archangel. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[left]Personality: "I keep to
myself, striking deals here and
there, capturing the damned
soul and sending my Hound
to drag it Downstairs. I do
what I need to do to stay
alive and to gain power...
Hey! I might own Hell someday!
For now I just try to stay low
and do my job... But the
Winchesters often have other
ideals, them and their feather
butt buddy. Typical that they
send for me, so I find myself in
yet again another damn devils
trap....."

Crowley has a self preserving attitude, sometimes

WIP [/right]
[left]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

*glares enraged @ croatoan.... you just HAD to take Castiel....*
I think i might want to... play ... Crowley?
i know i know... i am an angel adorer ((name, fanclub the works))
But i think I would like to reserve Crowley...
The king of Hell... mixing things up a bit....
Last edited by Archangel. on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ק
є
г

t

г

l

є

є

є
l

...............................му αηgєĻѕ
...........................ι нανє ƒαllєη

.................¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
I’m not a hammer, as you say.
..............signature by candied snow.....
............My old username → red•panda don't take
............• <3 red pandas •<3 trades•
............•<3drawing•<3 Castiel•<3Minecraft•
..............signature by candied snow.....
I have questions. I have doubts.
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My Angelic ArmyMy Quizsᴜᴩᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ʀᴩ
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ι woυld ғly вυт ι don'т нave wιngѕ...anyмore aт leaѕт
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Archangel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elvish » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:08 am

can i be bobby, if he can be in this?
══════════════════════xxxx══════════════════════════════

═══════xxxx═════════════════════════════════════════════

- characters - felisfire - tumblr - awesome sauce - draconis cavern -
xxxxxxxxxxx
Elvish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adam Winchester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 pm

((Reserving Gabriel, if I could. It's late so I don't want to make a form now, but I will in the morning. I would also like to reserve Chuck, if I could.))
ImageImage
“ ι'м wιтн yoυ 'тιl тнe end oғ тнe lιne. ”
Adam Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me