♥☽Teenage Love☾♥||Semi-lit||Not Accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♥☽Teenage Love☾♥||Semi-lit||Not Accepting

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Just your typical romance story... Except not really.

Rules
    ✧Follow Nick & Tess' Rules✦ || This should be pretty self-explanatory.

♂Characters♀ || You have to make two characters, a male and a female. Since there are limited spots, only make two. Please make your characters original, and not all the same. Also, no Mary-sues or Gary-sues. No one is actually perfect, so neither is your character.

☼Literacy☀ || This is a semi-lit role-play. This means, at the bare minimum, you need to have three lines in your post. Also, you should have pretty good grammar, spelling, etc. I understand WB, but you can't just constantly be posting one or two liners.

☆Posting★ || I don't expect beautiful posts that make you look completely amazing, but I do want at least your text put into a smaller font or something pretty. It could even but nothing more than your character's name in large letters across the top of your post. I don't care, as long as it isn't just normal, plain, bland typing.

♢PG-13♦ || This is Chicken Smoothie, and we should all know this, but keep it PG-13. Star out all vowels in cursing, but don't be cursing like a sailor in every post you make. Also, fade to black during intense scenes.

♕Forms♛ || You need to make your own forms, and be sure to make them pretty. They also should be completely filled out and finished. I will not accept anything until it is completely finished. Another thing about your forms, I'm going to need to see how you rp, therefore, I am going to need some part of your form to be semi-lit. Be it an extensive personality or history or whatever, I just need something to see how you will rp here. Oh, and one more thing. Please PM me your forms before posting them so I can accept you through pm, so the forum doesn't get cluttered and messy.

♘Mini-Mods♞ || PM me if you want to be a mini-mod. Mini-mods will be able to tell people to obey the rules, and even ban people from the rp. Although, I will not accept any mini-mods until they have been in the rp for a bit and I can see how they rp and everything like that. But, they will not be able to accept a form, that is my job. :3 Any further questions? Ask me through PM.
Last edited by To Infinity&&Beyond on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Couples

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

The Cute Couple
This couple is the couple that every girl dreams of when they're younger. The guy treats the girl like a princess, and everything is well and good in the land of love.
♀Girl (Reserved for i n s o m n i a c) ♂ Jaxon Charles Tanner

The 'Good Girl' and the 'Bad Boy'
She cares about her grades and family more than anything. She doesn't go to parties, doesn't drink, and sure doesn't smoke. She has never broken curfew, and, well, never really did anything bad. On the other hand, he is reckless. He doesn't care about anything except himself and his motorcycle. He couldn't care less about school and what people thought of him. What will happen when these tqo opposites fall in love?
♀ Sway Levi Cole ♂Guy (reserved for suzhay)

The Best Friends
These two have been best friends for the longest time, neither can remember a time before being best friends. But, what will happen when they start to become more than best friends?
♀ Macey Rae Devons ♂ Daniel 'Danny' Scofield

The 'Shy Girl' and The 'Popular Guy'
She is so shy and socially awkward and eats lunch alone pretty much everyday. When people try to talk to her, she usually just turns away, avoiding the conversation. He is super popular and every girl in school wants to date him. He has so many friends and could talk to people for hours about almost anything. What will happen when one day he is dared to sit with her for the whole lunch period?
♀Girl (reserved for suzhay) ♂ Derek Evan Snow

The Imperfect Girl and The Perfect Guy
She is depressed and has horrible anxiety. She is barely hanging on to life. Meanwhile, he is pretty much perfect in her eyes. He has good grades, an amazing family, and a beautiful house. Although, no one knows his past... What will he do when he sees her about to jump off a bridge?
♀Girl (Reserved for me) ♂Guy (Reserved for i n s o m n i a c)
Last edited by To Infinity&&Beyond on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot & Campus Rules

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:26 am

Plot

None of the couples will start out as actual couples in this rp. Getting together is half the fun! For some of the couples there is the beginning and how they start talking is in the description. Although, other couples you're on your own. They do attend school, Larpone High School. Larpone High is known as LHS around the campus. All the students that attend LHS stay in dorms, kind of like college, only it's a high school. {Check the post below to find out who you're put into a dorm with.}

Campus Rules
Rules were made to be broken.

1. No boys in girls' dorms and vice versa after eight o'clock
    2. Lights out at ten o'clock
    3. No smoking, drinking, or parties in dorms
    4. No physical fighting
    5. Do not be late to class
    6. No PDA
    7. No passing notes
    8. No texting
    9. Respect your teachers and fellow students
    10. No vandalism, theft, or anything of that sort is permitted on campus
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cute Couple Guy

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 am

[ jaxon ] - [ manly ] - [ seventeen ] - [ the "cutie" ]

Basic Info
name Jaxon Charles Tanner
age 17
gender Male
birthdate May 15

His name is Jaxon Charles Tanner. He was named Jaxon because his grandfather was named Jaxon, and it is kind of a family name. Charles came from the fact that his mother's name is Scarlett and people usually call her Charlie, so she wanted her only son to have a part of her name in his. Lastly, his last name just comes from his dad, of course. He is seventeen years of age, and he loves it. His parents gave him a renewed sense of freedom. They feel that seventeen is when a boy becomes a man. Jaxon isn't sure why 17 instead of 18, but he accepts it nonetheless. Jaxon is a male, duh, and he was born on May 15th. He was actually due May 1st, so he was 2 weeks late.

First Glance
hair Copper-Brown
eyes Blue
body Thin yet muscular
skin tone Pale

Jaxon's hair is a coppery-brown color and his eyes are blue. He gets his hair from his dad and eyes from his mom. He is thin and slightly muscular. His muscles aren't bulging or anything but he does have muscles. He rarely works out, though, so he is thin. He is very pale. He goes outside all the time, but he never tans. He burns but then the sunburn goes away without leaving so much as a speck of tan. He has tried tanning oil, but just ended up getting burnt. He tried a tanning booth, but ended up orange. Thus, he just gave up. He decided that he didn't have to be tan.

Mentality
likes & dislikes Animals and music
fear Darkness
Jaxon is a laid back 'go with the flow' kinda guy. He doesn't really care about much, but if he does care about something, there is no lack of passion. He will fight for what is right, if he believes in it enough. He is also a big flirt. He often will be flirting without realizing it. He is called 'the cute one' for a reason. He is adorable! When he gets a girlfriend he is like her knight in shining armor. He is the kind of guy that girls wish for when they're younger. Although, he isn't perfect. He doesn't really know how to talk to figures of authority. He can be rebellious towards them, or nice. Although, they're usually in the wrong case. He will be rebellious when getting a ticket, and nice when a police officer is treating him horribly and rudely. He also has the bad habit of biting his nails when he's bored, nervous, waiting, etc. Almost every time you look at him, you will find Jaxon biting his nails. Another thing is that he has very little patience. He is bad at waiting, and that is why he bites his nails, because he's impatient. It usually doesn't get to the point of where he is shouting at everything in sigt, but it very easily could if something just rubs him the completely wrong way.

Lovelies
family Dad, Mom, and Sister
pet(s) Drake
crush(es) None
relationship None
Jaxon has a normal sized family. A mom, a dad, and a sister. His parents are always kind and loving. Although, they tolerate little nonsense from their kids. They give them a lot of freedom and expect them to use it wisely. Then his sister is Ella. She is sweet and likes to suck up to their parents so that whenever her and Jaxon get into a fight, they will take her side. This comes in handy for her, because they get in a lot of fights. Although, when the siblings aren't fighting, they're best friends. They talk openly with eachother and know deep down, that they will always be there for one another. His family is very close-knit so the air is very open and calm, for the most part.

Possessions
car Ford F150 Pickup Truck
phone iPhone 5
computer Macbook Pro 2012
room Click
house Home Sweet Home

His car is a Ford pickup truck, in black. He drives it everywhere and he loves it to death. His phone is the iPhone 5 and his laptop is a Macbook Pro. He loves apple products, and will do anything to get his hands on the new apple products. His room is nothing special, a bed, some selves, lights, etc. He doesn't spend much time in there, he is usually downstairs in the living room. His house looks big on the outside, but on the inside, it is pretty small. There's two floors. On the first floor is the kitchen, a bathroom, a study, and a living room. Upstairs are three bedrooms {his, his sister's, and his parents'} and two more bathrooms.

username → To Infinity&&Beyond
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Imperfect Girl||WIP

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:28 am

WIP
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥☽Teenage Love☾♥||Semi-lit||Not Accepting

Postby baby dragonborn » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 am

{{ here we are, best friend female & popular guy. c: }}

Macey Rae

[ macey rae. ] [ seventeen. ] [ single. ]
[
the imaginative one. ] ⋘

head in the
clouds
but my gravity
centered.

-

{{ macey rae devons - seventeen - female - swim
          "Well hi, my name is Macey Rae. Yes that is my full first name, no middle name. Macey Rae Devons. You can call me Mac or Mace, whatever else floats your boat. I am seventeen years old, born March 13th 1995. Most boring birthdate ever, really.I grew up in Florida, and I adore the beach. I have been swimming in oceans and lakes my whole life. Salt water over pools anyday baby. People describe me as "inspired", because I guess I kinda see the beauty in everything. My sketchbook and camera are my best friends, and favorite things next to the sunshine. I have dark brown hair, sometimes you can see blond in it but not when im in the water. My eyes are olvie green, and I have a tiny nose and small lips I guess. My skin is pretty clear and usually tan. I have 3 percings on my left ear, 4 on my right as well as a nose stud, tongue piercing and bellybutton. No tattoos though! I have celiac disease which means I cant eat wheat, it sucks. And other things I like? Well, cats, pink, video games, action movies, zombie shows, some reading, amusement parks, ice cold glasses of Dr. Pepper and nailpolish. Ugh I sound like such a girl. Last but not least, my mom and kitten Chi are my only family members, and I am totally single."

DerekSnow

[ derek snow. ] [ eighteen. ] [ single.
[
the popular guy. ] ⋘

whats so good
about
picking up the
pieces.

-

{{ derek evan snow - eighteen - male
          "Heeey darlin', the names Derek. Derek Evan Snow, and dont forget it because I wont waste my time telling ya again. Anyways, I dont really have any nicknames, and dont strain yourself trying to come up with one. Im eighteen. August 23rd, 1994 baby. I have lived in California my entire life, and I plan on staying here. I like the parties, girls, beaches, ya'know all that stuff? So my personality, well boo I guess im the popular type. I mean I just get along really well with other people, its easy for me. Im never shy, and probably loud..maybe a little too loud sometimes? Ah whatever though, it makes people laugh. I can get pretty defensive and protective over people I care about, which by the way its hard to tell when I do. I probably sound like a player, whiiich I am. But when I find the right girl, I wouldnt do anything to hurt her. I like to play sports, mostly football and baseball. I dont really have any other hobbies. So looks, hey? I have blond hair, which I would actually trade for brown but im stuck with it. And no I wont dye it. Green eyes, nothin' special. And before you ask, no. No tattoos and definitely no piercings. I can take pain in football games, not getting poked with a needle. I live with both my parents but im a single child. And yeah, I have had a few exes but I am single, and 100% straight by the way, right now. Thats its love, have a nice day."
baby dragonborn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny&sway:;

Postby Cruze. » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Name Well, my name is Sway, Sway Levi Cole to be exact. I never knew quite why I was given the name Sway, but I was. I honestly think it's a unique name and I like it, so no point in trying to change it. My middle name, Levi, was given to me by my father. When I was born he was hoping for a boy, because my mom picked out Sway for my first name, he decided to give me the middle name of Levi. No one really knows my middle name, so it doesn't actually bother me. My last name has been in my family for generations -duh- and I don't really try anything to change it, I'll leave that up to the guy I marry.
Age I'm going into my senior year of high school.... So that could put me at 17 or 18. I'm kinda nice, so I won't make you guess that I'm 17. I was born November 22 and that's when I'll turn 18. Yay, I'll be a legal 'adult.'
Gender Hmmm.... I don't exactly know how I'm supposed to respond to this.
Body I'm an average sized girl- or so I believe- I'm 5'6", putting me about average with most other females, and I weigh 120 pounds. I do workout some so it's partially muscle, I don't have a six back, I have a washboard gut in which I am rather proud of. I have a dark brown hair color and it falls down to about my mid back. In general I'll straighten it. My eyes are a nice and cliche dark brown. Nothing special about them. They don't change color or anything.
Personality There are some common words people use to describe me: tough, laid back, hyper, fun loving, and shy until you get to know me.
Yes, I'm tough. I've been a tough girl all my life, my dad was that kind of parent who when you fell and scraped your knee, he put some hydrogen peroxide on the cut and told me to deal with it. When you are told to deal with the horrible pain of peroxide on a cut, you toughen up kid. I can take hard hits when it comes to romance, but when I do, I build walls to prevent it from happening, I generally hide my emotions and it's hard for people to break down my walls.
Even though I seem to have this tough, stubborn first impression, I'm a really easy going type of girl. I am open to go with the flow and just let life happen, the only time this easy-going aspect of me fades, is when parts of it are broken and leave me a defeated mess on a doorstep with no place left to go, then my walls build and I don't let them down easily.
I'm a very active girl who is always trying to get her energy out some how. When I don't get enough sleep I can be very bouncy and look at everything. Sometimes the best way to calm me down is to take me out for a jog or get me to exercise, then I'll calm down to a almost normal person state.

History First things first, I was born. I was a 'healthy' little girl weighing in at 8.5 ounces and 15 inches long. My parents were both jubilant about the marriage, my dad was wanting a boy, but hey, things happen. A little while later, after about nine months, my parents noticed something strange about my behavior and took me to the doctor and they soon found out I was def in my left ear. Doctors assumed it was that way wince I was born, but who really knows, right? Any who, I know some sign language from it, not that I really need it, I can still hear out of my other ear, but my parents found it necessary.
Not much else happened until I started school, I was 5 turning 6 when I went into kindergarteners... like most kindergartners. I struggled in school and wasn't doing well at all. Of course my parent's thought it was abnormal so went to get me tested. Once the results came back, I was 'diagnosed' with ADD, OCD, and dyslexia. Yay, a girl with a wild mind, a need to double check everything she does and make sure everything is in a correct order, and can't read too well.
By the time I was 7, my parents got a divorce. It was hard, of course, and I didn't quite know what to do with my elven years old self. The reason my parents divorced was my mom cheated on my dad. Once the divorce was final, my mom got married to her second 'lover' and I lived with them. My step-dad abused me some, and that was when my trust for guys was shot. The only man I ever trusted was my father. When I told him about my step-dad, he took it to court and then I was sent to live with him- thank goodness.
when I was 14 I had my first 'love.' But who can call a relationship at 14 love? Really. His name was Michale, we were friends for a while and then we started to 'date,' because in middle school dating was considered calling someone your boyfriend and taking their sports jacket, wearing it, and then holding their hand as you walk down the halls. The relationship didn't last long though, I found him to not really be my type so we split up.

Likes Ohhh, well, I know I'm underage, but I love Jack Daniels Whiskey. It's a drink that I have about once a month with my dad and when we each drink a single glass we play games and bond the entire night. We have had this little tradition for about three years and I love when we do it.
I also love cats... I've always been a cat person, cats tend to like me, I tend to like them. Things just work for us. I do like other animals, but cats will always be my favorite.
My favorite color is a mint green, and my favorite food is strawberries. For breakfast I eat waffles with chocolate chips, strawberries, bananas, and whipped cream on a regular basis. I don't know why it's my main breakfast, but It's about the only thing anyone can get me to eat in the mornings, that and kiwi, kiwi is delicious.

Dislikes I've never been a big fan of the colors pink or grey. Pink just seems too happy and grey seems too sad. I know, I said said too happy, who am I? I also don't like most Italian food. Pizza is alright, but most anything with some form of noodle base is going to revolt me and send me to the bathroom at the smell. I don't like chicle romances or cliche chick flicks, put a little spice to it, add something, a twist no one would see coming. Anything to make it not so predictable.
Fears My biggest fear is loosing my hearing all together, my doctor said it was a possibility when I'm older. Other more common things I'm scared of are things like spiders. I'm not like terrified of spiders, but they freak me out if we are in the same room together and the spider isn't dead.
Family My family consists of my grandparents on both my parents side, my mom, dad, and step-dad. I don't know why my parents never chose to have another kids but they just didn't want them after me, I was too much of a wild child I guess. I don't know my grandparents at all though, they lived in other states and came to see me when I was a baby but could never afford to come see us after that.

u a wise man can learn more
uImageImage
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////from a foolish question
than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

name "My full name is Daniel Scofield, but everyone calls me Danny. My mom didn't like middle names, she always thought they were some pointless fad so she chose not to give me or my brother one. You can call me Daniel if you really want I guess, but I do prefer Danny." His full name is Daniel Scofield, but everyone knows him as Danny, and he prefers to be called Danny.
age "I'm eighteen, between me and my twin, I'm the oldest brother. We were born on August 24th, there was about a four hour time difference." Much like Danny explained, he is the oldest of him and his brother who were both born on August 24th 1994. Both of them are eighteen.
gender "Um... Well, I'm a dude. Lets not get to into detail on what makes me a guy, you're parents can go over that with you." Yup, he's a guy. Or a dude, male, muchacho, etc.
body "I'm a little taller then my brother, standing at 6'1". I weight roughly 160 pounds and the majority of it is muscle. I have aqua blue eyes and brown hair. I keep mine cut short unlike my brother who likes to style his." Yup, he's six foot one inch and he weighs one hundred and sixty pounds. He has blue eyes like his brother and short brown hair.
family "My family consists of my mom, step-dad, and my twin brother. All my grandparents are dead and I don't have much extended family to talk about. My natural dad is out of the picture had has been ever since he was told my mom was pregnant." When Danny's dad found out his mom was pregnant, he left. His mom got pregnant in high school and his dad didn't want to raise a kid. At them time he had no idea that it was just one though. After that his mom married his brother's and his step-dad, Calvin. The only family he has is those three and then small amounts of extended family that live everywhere.
personality "The most common thing people say about my personality is that I'm sly. I guess I could agree with that." Danny is a mischievous character, he likes to keep you thinking and on your toes. Everything he says he puts thought into. He has always learned from other peoples mistakes, no matter how well he knows them, he learns; giving him a wise factor at a young age. Yet he still has much to learn.
"I'm good at getting things done bu using other people or things. I can be evasive and use my words to make people change thought. It's a gift on occasions. Other times it gets me in more trouble than I wanted." Danny was born a cunning little character. He can manipulate people with his words to get to his goal or he can simply evade things easily. He is good with using things around him in a crafty way to accomplish the goal at hand.
"I'm a soft heart and willing for other people. All my intentions are for the better unless you aren't worth my time and effort." Danny is very gentle beyond most common belief. He was always thought to be aggressive and forceful because as a child he exposed his more assertive side. As he grew up thought his soft heart took no time in exposing itself and he was an overly gentle and soft kid. He tried to put those he loved first, then others next.
"I'm rather bold with things, and very confident in my decisions. If I think something will work, I'll follow though with my statement. Confidence and being aggressive can be needed and it's important to know when to use them and when not to. " assertive
"I love to do things and when I find something worth while, I put all my effort forth to it. I have a tendency to want to succeed in something I find worth my time and wont stop until it's complete. " ambitious
"I'm really good at thinking on my feet. Last minute decisions or ideas are a breeze. They may take a few seconds to muster up, but they almost always work. And if they don't, then live and learn I guess." improve
"Despite common belief, I can actually be a pretty big romantic. I've never been a big fan of cliches, and I like to do new things for dates." romantic

[ ᴅᴀɴɴʏ ] [ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ ] [ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ] [ ᴛʜᴇ sʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ]

© form goes to me.
© writing goes to me.
© character goes to me.
© pictures to rightful owners.
face claim: wentworth miller

Last bumped by To Infinity&&Beyond on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:51 pm.
Cruze.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me