the bonfire || semi-lit || closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

the bonfire || semi-lit || closed

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 pm

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓝⓕⓘⓡⓔ

Every Friday in a small town
there is a bonfire for the teens who go to Irvington High, they're between the ages of 16-19. During this bonfire these teens will find romance, friendship, drama, and of course enemies. On this Friday night you get ready for the bonfire and can't wait to see your friends, I mean if you have any of course. The thing is during this bonfire you meet someone special, if not this one then the next one but what will happen when you're not at the bonfire and you meet this special person? For things like this have always happened at the bonfire.

===================================

During this next bonfire you meet someone who makes you feel you, or maybe you meet them at the next bonfire. You guys will meet outside of the bonfire parties of course since it is summer and all, but things happen. What happens is that you have to deal with drama and enemies which is the worst part of the summer, but at the bonfire everyone seems happy and stays with there friends and leave you alone which makes the bonfire so much fun.

{ If you have any questions please PM me
Last edited by Smite on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[[ R u l e s

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 pm

R u l e s
Please read them all, the rules apply to everyone

❥ Tess's Rules - Please if you haven't read them go read them, they're very important rules and if you don't follow them then you could get in trouble. I don't think we would want that now would we, well please if you haven't or if you don't remember please go read them over again.

❥ Literacy - I would like this to be semi-literate so please have five detailed sentences that is more than four lines long, so at least five line longs. If you can write more then please do because I don't mind you can write a novel as long as it has great grammar because I know people can't be perfect. Try your hardest though to get correct grammar and such.

❥ Swearing/Cussing - Please remember there are young children on this site so please if you choose to swear block out the vowel, maybe even another letter. I do not want you to be a sailor and what not though, or you will be banned from this roleplay if you continue to be like that. Please keep swearing to minimum.

❥ Characters - You must make a male and female to keep the gender even. Another thing about characters is that no one can be a perfect person, and please I don't want to see all the girls to be a sad mope and all a silent girl that doesn't like to be around others. Also please make your characters be straight, I have nothing wrong with gays or bisexuals it just would work better. Make your character unique! (Ages please be 17-19)

❥ Fading - If Drama or romance scenes go far then please fade away into the darkness, or go into a pm because I want this roleplay to be PG-13 and I don't want the topic deleted nor' locked. So please don't get to bloody or to romantic, but if you do fade away.

❥ Reservations - If you want to reserve a space for your character please Pm me and not spam the topic unless you don't know or can't Pm. Reservations will last as long as a day, if you don't post your spot will become open again.

❥ Pretty Forms/Posts - First I should tell you that you are going to be making your own form, and try to make it pretty so I can see how you can work with coding and such. As of posts, please try to make them look pretty but not with any thing like font meme please only use that on your form.

❥ OOC - Otherwise known as out of character, please let us know if you are out of character and such with a simple [].{}, ect. so we don't confuse you with the character though we probably won't but please do. Also do not fight in PM or both of you will be banned from roleplay, I see no reason to fight if you don't get to be in a relationship with the person you wanted. There are other characters. Also do not use text chat, it is hard to understand.

❥ Active - I don't want you to join and then just suddenly decide to leave or never post again, take heed that I will pm you if you aren't active for three days. If you have vacation or something you need to do for a couple of days then please pm me so I don't remove you from the roleplay. Please don't join and then never post either, try to post at least once a day if you can.
Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{{ C h a r a c t e r s

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Name || Username || Age || Page
blue --> boy pink --> girl

Vera A.||skulli.||17||1
Autumn W.||~H A Y N I A C~||17||1
Ryleigh K||;;the flare||17||1
Harley R.||Pangolin||17||1
Katarina F.||catch me.||17||2
Reserved for { P. L. U. R. }
Silver P.||Smile.||18||2

Raine E.||skulli.||17||1
Xander F.||~H A Y N I A C~||18||1
Kit C.||;;the flare||18||1
Collin R.||Pangolin||18||1
Chandler H.||catch me.||21||2
Reserved for { P. L. U. R. }
Jack P.||Smile.||21||2

Relationship & Crushes
He --> Her =He likes her
He <-- Her = She likes him
<3 = Together
</3 = Broken up

Jack --> Vera
Last edited by Smite on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Vera Akulov ❤

"Nice to meet you I'm Vera."
Hey there if you couldn't already tell, my name is Vera Akulov. If you're wondering why I might have such a strange name that is because I'm from Russia, and I've stayed there for a long time in till I was fourteen and my Mother and Father had decided we were going to move and learn the English language although I already knew the English language since I had been interested with America since I was a young girl and have been studying for a long time. Now I am seventeen and I was born on March seventh, it was rather troublesome for my Mom and Dad being woken up in the middle night since I came a week rather early. Other than that they said I was a gift since the doctor had told my Mother that she was unable to have kids, but then I came and my parents love me very much and I'm very luckily to be alive here today and I love life. My Mother had wanted to be surprised by what gender I was going to be as well for my Dad, they said if it was a girl they would name her Vera if it was a boy they would name him Volody something that had to start with a V. As luck would have it a beautiful baby girl came into there lives and they named her Vera and having her middle name be Inessa so for my full name it is Vera Inessa Akulov. As of that I have grown into a fine lady I suppose, as my Mother says and always compliments me on my fine beauty. As speaking of that I guess you can already tell that I have brown hair which goes around two to three inches past my shoulders, I have natural curly hair that I like to straighten on some occasions although I don't usually have occasions so I usually just wear my hair down and curly, or you might say wavy I guess. As for my height and weight I would have to say that they are normal for a girl my age, when I stand up straight without me slouching I stand at 5'9" and for my weight I would have to say around 135 lbs. anyone at my height and around there is considered average as my Mother says and I fully believe her since she was in medical school, although she thinks I could eat more. Now as for my face, I have an Oval type of face and I am fair skinned with beautiful hazel simple eyes which usually look more green in the sun than in the dark. My lips are rather light pinked, and as for my eyelashes they are long and dark so no need for mascara for me. Other than that let me tell you that I have no tattoos or piercings of such for I do not prefer such things on my body, even if piercings on ears are pretty I don't really like them on me. I know most people probably would mention there foot size but I guess I can tell you since I don't really care, I am a size eight in womens, I also have petite hands. My mom always says that my image fits my personality that they are both beautiful in so many ways, although sometimes I doubt that I am beautiful but I believe my Mother as we have a closer relationship than I do with my Father. You may or may not agree with my Mother that I have a beautiful personality or not, so shall I begin what may take your eyes some time to read. Something that stands out to most people about my personality is that I am a very nice person in many ways, from giving help to giving the best compliments and as always I assume that most people are nice but some people are more kinder than others or it stands out more on few people as you can tell I am one of those people. As for something else in my personality that you may count as a flaw, well it most likely is a flaw is that I'm a bit bossy. Okay maybe really bossy at times when my temper is boosted up, anyways when I am bossy my accent also kicks in a bit more than usual and it's thicker and deeper than maybe when I'm calmer. So yeah when I get angry, bossy, and such my accent become thicker and deeper. Well something that stands out to me and not others is that I keep my mouth shut when I have an opinion, especially when my opinion could be considered rude or not kind in a way so when questions that would mean answering with an opinion I try to dodge those type of questions as much as I can. So now lets get back to something that people can notice, well I am a fun person to be around and part of that reason is probably because I have an accent and another part is that I am also willing to do things with someone often because I have a lot of free time on my hands unless I have homework then I tell them the truth which you could count as another part my personality is that I'm truthful in many ways, that is part of the reason I don't voice out my opinions because it is the truth in my eyes. As for that I would like to appoint another flaw that is in my personality, that flaw would have to be that I can be easily upset which may be why I have hard times making friends as I usually scare them away when I get upset as this would be one of the things you would need to watch when you get to know me. As many people are surprised when I get upset that may be because of what happened in the past that I am planning to tell you, so be ready to be surprised or to be in a meh mood I guess. So when I was born my Mother and Father had been surprised and so on, my Father had not been with my Mother when she was pregnant and no they were not married when I was born so let me get that down first. Anyways I wasn't related anything to my Father because he had wanted a child but gave up on my Mother and told her to never come near him. Once my Father left my Mother had meant a new guy and apparently my Mother had gotten pregnant with him, as I was going to be born and soon after that the guy left as he did not want anything to do with a child. My Father soon had heard about this and came back to my Mother although there relationship isn't in the best shape they still love each other, but sometimes I do wonder if they would ever get a divorce. After that had happened and I was born I lived a pretty normal life in till I was around age eight and my biological father had came back and had wanted me to be a father now, but my Mom said no and sadly he beat her up pretty badly. I wasn't there, I was at school that day but luckily my Father was there and beat him up and took my Mom to the hospital for she was severely injured but she is all better now and I am very happy that my Father had stepped in. After that my biological Father went to jail, and mostly my life was normal after that so there really isn't anything to tell much more than that about my history. Okay I've think we've gone over the complex things so lets get down to something that is better, my likes and what my dislikes are, maybe if I even have any phobias. So let's do the things I dislike as those are not fun things to talk about so a couple of things I don't like is cheerleaders, spiders, bullies, sprite, cucumbers, eating fish, all of those things disgust me or I guess you could say that bullies and cheerleaders are people but so forth. Now lets talk about phobias that I have, well I have brontophobia which is fear of thunder and lightning and I also have melissophobia which is fear of bees, those are my two worst phobias. Okay now lets talk about something I like, so I like clouds, sunny days, ice cream, my family, music, and I also really like animals as those are things I enjoy a lot. So now we're finished with the little things I've told you about my Mother and Father so wouldn't you like to know there name, my Mothers name is Alexandra Akulov and my Fathers name is Artur Akulov also they're now married which I had forgotten to mention. Anyways now let's get down to the romance and such, as for may I be crushing on someone and what not? Well to tell you straight off I am straight I prefer guys and only guys, although I have nothing against the LGBT community. As for something else I currently have no crush and no boyfriend although I'd love to meet someone who catches my eye. Now some things that I look for in a guy is that they should be kind and not to pushy and mean to people, I also want someone who can accept themselves for who they are as for they will also accept me for who I am, so I think they guy should also be imperfect and should know that, anyways that's enough hints for some people it's time to do something else. So you've now gotten to know me better and hopefully we will meet someday.

b a s i c s
    n a m e : So you want to know my name, that's a bit weird but I don't really mind. My name is Raine Palm Elyi, yes I have a weird name but that is only because my family is pretty unique in a way. The reason my name is Raine is because it's based of the weather, like rain but just add an e and it makes my lovely, unique name. As for my middle name, I actually have no clue why it's Palm and my parents don't either they kind of were just picking and random name as for my middle name. Now for my last name, I have my mother's last name because my dad left us out of the blue when I was four so I kind of have trust issues. That's pretty much it for my name, or at least all I can really think of."
    a g e :"I was born on August 15th 1997, I'm seventeen at the moment but I'm soon to be eighteen. I don't really want to grow up though I want to stay young for a little while longer, do I sound weird because I think I do. Yeah I do, well anyways we should move on to something more important.
    g e n d e r :"You seriously can't tell, If you can't I think you need glasses. No offense intended but really, if you can't tell that I'm a male you need some help with your eyes. I'm just pointing it out so don't get to mad at me."
    b i r t h p l a c e :"I was born somewhere in Colorado, my Mom and Dad was visiting my Grandma and on the way there I was going to be born. I wasn't born at the hospital though. My Dad had been in Medical Studies for seven years and he made me live. I was born in the car if you want to be specific and then we had to go to the hospital quick. Yeah."
    a p p e a r e n c e
    b o d y s h a p e :"I have a skinny body, skinny legs, arms, stomach. I guess you could say my chest is the shape of a rectangle, and to me I think I look pretty average but sometimes I would like to look better."
    s k i n :"Well I guess you could classify my skin color as a light tan as I do get out but not that much, I have friends it's just were more gamers instead of outside of people. Yeah that's is pretty much all I can say for now about my skin."
    e y e s :"I have light green eyes that people notice a lot because they just seem to not fit with my hair color, which is black and I will explain later hopefully. Anyways it kind of reminds people of, well really nothing besides light green."
    h a i r :"I told you we were going to talk about my hair, the color of my hair like I've said before is black. I usually put my bangs to one side like a swoop I guess you could say. My hair is pretty average."
    w e i g h t :"I'm pretty skinny, I weigh at 125 pounds which is abnormal or at least I think because it makes me feel scrawny and bony. Yeah that's really all I can say for my weight as there really isn't anything much to say."
    h e i g h t :"If I stand perfectly straight than I am at the height of 5'10" but if I'm at my normal stance it's just 5'11" not really much of a change or at least I don't think it's much of a change. That's it for my height it's kind of like weight as I don't have much to say of it."
    d e e p i n s i d e :
    p e r s o n a l i t y :"Well I don't really know how to explain my personality but I'll try my best to explain it. The first part of my personality that you should know is that I'm kind of a mute and I don't like to start the conversation so you will, I mean if you want to talk that is. Another thing that is important is that I'm really actually a kind person but when you first meet me I'm a bit snotty because I have trust issues, but once I start to get closer to you I'll become a lot nicer and lot more of myself. As for something of my flaws is that I get upset easily, I don't really know why I guess I could've got that personality trait from my mom as she gets upset easily. As for something that I'm happy about, I'm very open and out there if you ask a question, that is if you get to know me because I'm not going to tell you the thing I fear when I've only known you for a couple of minutes or maybe like an hour. So I guess I can tell you one more thing about my personality, I'm actually very generous and I'll give you free things like hugs and items as such since I actually know you so sorry if it comes out of the blue of me hugging you. That's really all I can say for my personality so let's move on."
    h i s t o r y :" I don't really like to talk about my history unless I just randomly bring it up, but I guess I can tell you a bit. So like I said I was born and everything, my Dad left my Mom unexpectedly with all of her money saying he didn't want to raise a kid anymore. That was when I was four but now we've done better but we live with my Grandma right now, my Mom says we'll buy a house when we get enough money. Something else about my past that I don't like talking about is that I used to have a little sister name Lilly, but sadly she died. How did she die? She was murdered, the cops found him killing her. I'm not going to go into details so you don't have to worry about that, she was my half sister but I still loved her. As for Lilly being my half sister, my Mom hooked up with a guy when she was drunk one night and she always says she will never get rid of a child no matter what. Now can we stop talking about the past, I don't mean to sound harsh but it's just I don't like talking about it."
    l i k e s :"Candy, music, sleep, well I like many things and I don't have time to tell you."
    d i s l i k e s :"One Direction, people who cry a lot, mean people, I have a whole list but I don't want to go over it that much if that's aright. I don't even really care."
    s e c r e t t a l e n t :"Um...well I guess you could say I'm very good at playing the guitar."
    l o v e l i f e
    c r u s h :"As of right now, no one has caught my attention."
    s e x u a l i t y :"I'm straight and I don't see why I have to tell you this."
    r e l a t i o s h i p :"Nope."
    p a s t :"I've had two past relationships, both of them ending not so well."

Last edited by Smite on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the bonfire || semi-lit || open

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Now Open For Forms!
supposedly me
Hey!

You may call me Smite, anyways.
I love to help out as much as I can.
Just PM me if you would like me to
answer a questions, then again
there is also the general helpers.
Although if you have an important question
that you think I can't answer then do
and go right ahead and send a help ticket.
You will most likely get a great answer
that will help you out.

My Avatar Image Does Not
Belong to me and belongs to rightful owner.

Partly a work in progress.

Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 pm

{ bumpers, please join. C=
supposedly me
Hey!

that will help you out.

My Avatar Image Does Not

Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schmidty. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:18 pm

{full name}Autumn Susannah Wells
{nickname}Autumn
{age}17
{gender}Female
{birthdate}Jan 23rd
{hair color}Blond
{eye color}Green
{height}5'8
{weight}136 lbs.
{sexual orientation}Straight
{crush}N/A
{Bf/Gf}N/A

"Hi! My full name is Autumn Susannah Wells. Please, just call me Autumn. I'm a 17 year old girl with an attitude! I don't like being bossed around, and I would rather do my own thing. If I really like you, then you're an exception. I'll only do things for my family and closest friends. I have blond hair and pale green eyes, I stand 5'8 tall and weigh 136 lbs. I am happy with the way I look and the way my body is built. I hate how other girls are constantly bringing themselves down about one little thing about themselves. C'mon girl! You're stuck with it, so why not own it? I was born on a cold January evening to Tami Wells, my father is Anthony Wells. I have my father's green eyes and my mother's blond hair. We lived in town until I was around 3, and we moved out in the country. My parents had been saving up their money for years so they could live out on a farm with horses. I definitely owe them, since this is an amazing life. It's hard work with 11 horses on the farm, but it all pays off. I have a little bit of freedom when I'm riding, unlike in school. It feels like those white walls are just closing in on me. I never get any work done in school, I'm so distracted, and I depend on my homework time at home when I'm not doing chores. I just barely manage to get A's and B's, but it's always a struggle.

I look for a lot in a guy. The biggest things are respect, loyalty, generosity, and good hygiene. If you give me these things, you are guaranteed to get them back. I'm not too picky on looks, though I would much rather have a handsome lover c:

I lost my sister in an accident 8 months ago. She was only 13. We were galloping out in the field bareback, when her horse stumbled and rolled on top of her. I had to pick her up and put her on my horse facing me. I told her to cling to me, and hold on tight. I turned her horse loose, which did the smart thing and followed us back. We didn't go at a full out gallop, but we were going pretty fast for double riders. I stayed home and took care of chores while mom and dad took her in. She had head trauma, a collapsed lung, nearly all her ribs were broken, and couldn't live without life support. I went in the next morning, and the whole family said their good-byes. I left before they took her off life support, deciding it would be too hard for me to watch. I went home and put the horses in the pasture. I sat out there with them, and they seemed to know my sorrow and stayed near me, protecting me.
As for the horse that rolled on her, Stinger, he never meant to hurt out little Melanie. We took him to her funeral, and he seemed to know she was gone. That horse has never been the same spunky little horse he was before the accident again. He doesn't like to play like he used to with my little brother's colt. He's a good little horse, but we're afraid he's too depressed to do much anymore.

I have a depressing past, but I do my best to not let it get me down, and I only talk about it with my closest friends. If I do talk to people about it, I usually end up crying, so be prepared to comfort me if I ever decide to tell you. But hey, the past is the past. I have moved on. Since then I have accomplished too much to get down all the time. Invite me to a party, and I will be the craziest one there! Sometimes you just gotta pick yourself up and brush yourself off.

--Name "So I guess you're asking for my name? My full name is Xander Allen Folkken. Xander is pronounced Zander! But you can call me Xander or Andy. Which ever floats your boat."
--Age"I'm 18, finally free of my parents thankfully. I was born on March 14th, in the year of 1976. I got snow for my birthday!"
--Gender"Ha! You're kidding right? Well, for those of you who are blind, I am a male."
--Birthplace"I was born in Michigan, I don't remember the town because we moved when I was only 1.
--Personality"Well I consider myself a funny guy, but you're the judge of that. I definitely speak sarcasm, but don't take that too personally, because its nothing, really. I'm kind of a trouble maker, and I do a lot of things I shouldn't, but I somehow get out of most of it. I went to a huge party last year, and got a little intoxicated.. Just a little.. The cops showed up and it was like I was never there, because a friend and I snuck out and never got caught. I'm a social butterfly, and I just have to get along with everyone! It's no fun when you have somebody giving you the death stare from across the room. I try to apologize right away after I piss somebody off, just to avoid the hate. I'm always pretty friendly and I hate just sitting around. I always have to be doing something. So you may find me doing some pretty crazy, random things every now and then. I just don't have time to be bored. To shorten it up, I have a sense of humor and I cause a lot of trouble. I have to interact with people to be happy, and I love making friends. I am a crazy, and random guy, but I love the way I am.
--Eye color"Boring Brown!"
--Hair color"Also brown -_-"
--Height"Wow, You want to know everything about me? I think I'm 6'1..
--Weight"Around 140."
--Body modifications"So this one time, I was under the influence of alcohol, and I got a tattoo on my left shoulder. It's a deer skull, like this.
--Secret talents"I've been told I have magic fingers on the acoustic guitar, and a golden voice. Ha, whatever."
Last edited by Schmidty. on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Schmidty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

done

Postby minho » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 pm

name;; kit manny chase. i know, i know. who in their right mind would name their kid that? it'd be perfectly acceptable to give that name to a girl but not a dude. however, since he was born in a carriage (his dad's failed attempt of trying to be romantic) his father was completely surprised and screamed; "WE'RE HAVING A KIT!" the sheer shock and excitement caused him to mess up on that last word. in return, his wife thought it'd be funny to have a constant reminder of her husband's mistake. moving on, manny just came randomly. it seemed to suit their son well and flowed nicely. his mother took her husband's last name - chase - and also gave it to kit. this is to symbolize they were a full, happy family.
      nicknames;; a day never goes by when the nickname "kitten" comes up. kitten, kitty, man, kitties chase men, kitties chase - people have thought of it all. it'd be a rush statement to say kit doesn't enjoy the nicknames but he won't tell someone it's original. ever since he was little, he grew up with several names that others addressed him by - it would be more than surprising if someone managed to think of something new. there's even kit-kit, kit-kat, manuel, and chaz. a girl even called him katty before. if his personality doesn't ruin his chances with a girl, it's gotta be his name.
      age;; so, this is the part where i actually tell you all about the carriage ride. so, his father tried to be romantic by taking kit's mother on a date she wouldn't forget. they boarded the carriage, one that looked similar to cinderellas's, and he handed her a rose. they took a nice time touring the city, learning all about it. however, halfway through this magical evening, august twentieth, kit's momma started to have contraction. the conductor was surprised and so were the horses. the horses took off, going at full speed due to the screams. in just under a few hours, kit was born into the world. he is now eighteen years old. and, for the most part, has had the time of his life being a troll on the internet.
      looks;; for a dude, kit has thick hair - this hair is surprisingly soft and conditioned to the highest peak of perfection. if someone were to ask him what his best feature was, it'd definitely be his hair. the color is a smooth chocolate brown and it likes to flop around when he runs - certainly a sight you wouldn't want to miss. his eyes are a deep copper brown, full of warmth and amusement. they tend to sparkle? when he smiles. also, when he does crack a grin, he has the cutest dimples ever. aw, they're so adorable. kit comes to a full height of six feet even and weighs around one hundred thirty two pounds considering he isn't the fittest person around.
      personality;; if i could only use three or four adjectives or nouns to describe him they would be: nerd, socially awkward, hilarious. first off, let's be honest here, kit looks like a nerd, he acts like a nerd, and he is a nerd. what makes a person a geek? being smart, for one. loving old movies and talking about them whenever he gets a chance, and knowing so much about a subject it could have been deemed impossible. he also hides behind the computer screen and trolls so many sites it's shocking. his facebook is full of sarcasm, puns, and rants. his tumblr is just him reblogging stuff from the fandoms he is in, and on kik he flirts with too many girls. instagram is the worst, he posts pictures of himself shirtless while licking his lips and doing the "call me" sign. oh, there's another adjective to describe him! weirdo. anyway, since kit spends his time laughing at the computer screen, the real life him is awkwardly social. being truthful on the internet has made him honest in real life, he's not scared to ask anyone for anything, and he has a dirty mind. hilarious? you just have to meet him in order to experience that to its full power.
      history;; kit has always been known as the "weirdo" around school. whenever some guy tries to start a fight with him, he'll break out into full japanese, get into some bruce lee pose, and shout words that supposedly means he is ready to start a fight? like; "OH, OH, OH, SO YA THINK YER A TOUGH GUY? COME AT ME, WAATAAH!!" and he will literally due the grasshopper pose and strike with the "snake". his whole high school life has been full of this. being bullied, being called weird, and where people try to avoid him. this only makes kit laugh on the inside and plot to kill them? okay, not to kill them. he just laughs that they're freaked out and scared of him. other than being bullied, kit has had a pretty good life. it's been full of adventure, stalking people on the internet, and eating chinese food late at night.
      romance;; regardless of how "forever alone" this guy appears to be, kit is straight and is attracted to girls. he finds them...attractive? dateable? that's the only adjectives really for that sort of thing. he doesn't particularly have a girl in mind at the moment, seeing as though people like to avoid him. he figures it's because he comes off strong.
      dislikes;; i know, kit seems perfect. totally attractive and so drool worthy. however, he has some dislikes;; annoying girls who constantly want a reply from him, whenever someone brings up the topic of abortion, when someone tells him nine eleven was a conspiracy along with neil armstrong walking on the moon, people who force their opinions upon you, those who are ignorant, people who can not take a joke, someone with no sense of humor, when adults abuse their children, sad movies (he always cries), and screamers. and by screamers, he means the girls who scream all the time and never shut up. let's say you break up with the girl...and she screams? kit will not hesitate to cuss her out. ugh, it's such a pet peeve of his, just, okay, no, don't do it.

{name}Since her mother’s name is Rochelle and father’s name is Rawnie, the two thought it would be amusing to name their girl Ryleigh. And, if they’re child grew up to think they weren’t supposed to be whatever gender they came out to be, the name was unisex so the kid wouldn’t have to change it. Although it is a rather common name, it suit their baby girl. Also, in order to establish they weren’t lazy when picking out her name, they spelt it differently than the others. Her middle name comes from her mother’s obsession. ‘Ya see, once you have chosen the first name for your child, it has to have more or less syllables than it. May worked out wonderfully for the name. As for Keating? After Rochelle married Rawnie, she gave up her last name, Dolleigh, for Keating.
      {age} Ryleigh is a winter baby. She was born after the halfway mark of December. In other words, she came out of her mother’s womb on the sixteenth of that Christmas month. She was also born in the year 1996 - meaning that she is currently seventeen and going on eighteen.
      {looks} Ever since this girl was little, she always had blackish hair. I say blackish because it appears black but once it is out in the sun, it has a hint of brown to it. Anyway, she grew up with her hair that color and has never dyed it. Although that seems normal enough, Ryleigh’s eyes weren’t. They started out a dull blue, regular and dark. With the years dawning on her, the eyes became lighter and one of her best astonishing features. She takes wonderful care of her skin, seemingly she has no pimples or acne. Yes, that is a nice trait to acquire from your genes. However, Ryleigh tends to wear make-up. Ha, she ain’t one of those girls who are naturally beautiful and have striking features that the guys must notice...not at all. Since the girl has freckles, she usually conceals it with foundation. Also, to make her eyelashes appear to be long, Ryleigh will always wear mascara along with dark colored eye-shadow and eye-liner. However, the girl only uses chapstick for her lips. Although, when going to a dance, the girl will wear devil red lipstick. Moving on, since Ryleigh is anorexic she wears about 86 pounds and is disgustingly skinny - this is why she tends to wear baggy clothing. Also, if she doesn’t wear her make up, the dark circles under her eyes are rather noticeable as is the natural pink on her cheeks, nose and sometimes her chin. Anyway, Ryleigh also has small wrists. Her shoe size, like her wrists, is also small. The biggest she can wear is six and a half. But, hey! One good thing comes from her not eating! She’s a size double zero.
      {Personality} Ryleigh is more than an outgoing girl. She loves to meet new people and create inside jokes with them. She's better at being a friend than being in a relationship. Ryleigh is also a tad bit overdramatic at times. However, when she needs to be serious...she'll put her game face on and act mature. Ryleigh also has no problem with expressing her opinions and will get in a fight if someone acts rude to her. She is most likely to compliment people when she meets them and if they're cute...she'll tell them that.
      {history} ryleigh was once fat. :c i'm just kidding, she was a little over the heavy side so she has stopped eating and now looks slimming!
      {likes}
      cats
      kittens
      kitties
      twilight series
      taylor lautner
      john o’callaghan the fifth
      mayday parade
      pierce the veil
      sleeping with sirens
      rascal flatts
      guns n roses
      def leppard
      cheesecake
      the maine
      every avenue
      skins uk
      scrubs
      the office usa
      parrots
      razors
      not eating
      romantic movies
      donnie darko
      iron man
      the hulk
      dr banner
      captain america

{dislikes}people who express their hate for twilight
      those who try to upset her
      posers
      horror films that are not rated or are rated r
      turtles
      centipedes
      rakes
      gas masks
      tattoos that say: i refuse to sink. because later on in the future when you’re old it’s gonna look horrible js
      her glasses
      short sleeves
      those who presume
      snobs
      kids who act innocent and they aren’t
      when a light bulb burns out
      gum underneath tables
      cat abusers
      okay animal abusers
Last edited by minho on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smite » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 pm

5/4 wrote:
    { bumpers, please join. C=
supposedly me
Hey!

that will help you out.

My Avatar Image Does Not

Smite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pangolin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:27 am

ıllıllı ηιcε тσ мεεт үσυ ıllıllı
ғυℓℓ ηαмε::
Harley Elizabeth Rennier

ηιcкηαмε::
She doesn't really have any, some of her close friends call her Ren.

gεη∂εя::
Female

αgε::

ıllıllı ℓσvε σғ үσυя ℓιғε ıllıllı
яεℓαтισηsнιρ::
"I'm so single it hurts."

cнιℓ∂яεη::
"My uterus likes to be fetus free, thank you."

cℓσsε ғαмιℓү::
Her mom, dad, and three brothers.

εxтεη∂ε∂ ғαмιℓү::
She's met both sides of her large family.

ıllıllı ιт's тнε ιηsι∂ε тнαт cσυηтs ıllıllı
ρεяsσηαℓιтү::
Harley can be a very complex person and she's got many sides to her. She can be loving, yet rude, a party animal and the quite girl, the slacker and the straight A student.
Loving; Harley can be a a very loving person, if you're on her good side. She loves her good friends with all her heart, as well as her family and animals. When it comes to her animals, she spoils them rotten with love and affection, because she knows what it's like to be without love. She likes to show that she loves people, as well. When it comes to her friends, she will be the girl to give them a hug and say 'I love you' every ten minutes. She wants to show the love she has for people. As for a boyfriend, she'd be the girlfriend to scream 'I love you' down the hall after the first date. She's got a lot of love to share.
Stubborn; "Just like a mule." As her father would say. She is a fighter, and refuses to give up when it comes to a fight. She wont stop until the other person gives in. When she has something in her mind, she is set to it and refuses to budge. She's rarely the person to give in or give up. Even if she's wrong, she doesn't back down and sticks to her guns. She a strong fighter for what she believes in and will not, under any circumstances, back down, when it comes to her morals
Wild, Party Animal; Harley loves and knows how to have a good time. She doesn't need to drink or get high to have a good time with her friends. She'd been to clubs and parties, but those don't give her the thrill she looks for. She gets her kicks by doing stupid things with her freinds, like ridding a shopping cart down a hill or sneaking out with her friends to go to the store at three in the morning. She'd rather have a good laugh with her friends then get drunk at some party.
Creative; She's always been creative, artsy and has a great imagination. As a child, she always had imaginary friends and she was always the child to make a game out of nothing, or draw out a whole made up world. Her art side was always fueled by her parents and she found that painting is her favorite way to let her creativity shine. She's been taking art classes for almost ten years and has her own little painting studio in the basement.
Other; Harley is also a lover of taking long car rides with her family and traveling in general. She loves to see the open road and doesn't like to stay in the same place for long, or be cooped up for long periods of time. She likes nature and taking hikes with the dogs. She can be lazy at times and likes to curl up with a good book on a rainy day, if she has nothing better to do with her time.

нιsтσяү::
Harley was always put last as a child. She has two older, twin brothers who are both mentally handicap and her parents were always fussing over them. Then her younger brother came along and she was almost forgotten all together. Her parents were always worried about her older brothers and she was left to take care of her younger brother has he grew up. She resents her parents for stealing her childhood and acting as if she doesn't exist. As she got older, she felt like her parents never wanted her, leading to her depression. As time went on, she ran away multiple times and started to self harm. Finally, she was getting the attention she needed from the people at the hospital when she attempted suicide. To this day, she still hates her parents, and rarely speaks to them.

ιℓℓηεssεs, ∂ιsσя∂εяs αη∂ αησмαℓιεs::
As a child she was developing at a slow pace, that no longer effects her. She also had clinical depression, which she now takes meds for.

ℓσvεs αη∂ ℓιкεs::
She loves her animals, family, friends and painting. She likes to sit around and do nothing, as well as eat. Food is one of her favorite things, and so is messing with her brother. Nature, hikes and traveling is one of her favorite things, it gets her out of the house and away from her parents and brothers.

нαтεs αη∂ ∂ιsℓιкεs::
She hates when people wake her up and peanut butter. She dislikes skateboarding, after she almost killed herself on one, most birds, her siblings at times and the smell of Axe. There's not many things Harley hates or dislikes, but she does have a few pet peeves, like people snapping their gum.

ıllıllı ησω ғσя тнε συтsι∂ε ıllıllı
нαιя cσℓσя::
She's naturally wavy, bleach blonde hair.

εүε cσℓσя::
Her eyes are naturally blue, but she owns several sets of colored contacts, just to have some fun with her appearance.

тαттσσs::
She has the words 'Hope' and 'Love' tattooed on her inner wrists, over the old cutting scars, as well as a paw print on her right ankle.

ριεяcιηgs::
Her ears, belly button and nose are all pierced.

σтнεя::

ıllıllı αηүтнιηg εℓsε үσυ'∂ ℓιкε тσ sнαяε? ıllıllı
ғεαяs::
That she'll be ignored and alone all her life.

gσαℓs::
To get out of her house, go to a good school and never have to go back. She also hopes to volunteer or work with animals.

ρεтs::
She has three dogs, Miley a lovable corgi who has some goofy quirks. She always has energy and wants to play. She may be small, but she rough and tough.
Red he's a duck hunting dog, through and through His favorite thing is going to the dog park, making friends and playing with the other animals.
And then there's Pongo a lazy dalmatian who loves to cuddle. He's Harley's oldest dog and her best friend. She rarely goes places without him.
She also has two baby goats; Kami and Camo, who lost their mother. There are also two alpacas, mother and son Serabi and Kovu who adopted the goats.
Then there are the four brown hens and Harley's favorite hen; Liliana

ℓιvιηg αяяαηgεмεηт::
She lives on a four acre land with her family.

ıllıllı ηιcε тσ мεεт үσυ ıllıllı
ғυℓℓ ηαмε::
Collin Anthony Reed

ηιcкηαмε::
He only goes by Cole, not much else.

gεη∂εя::
Male

αgε::
Just turned 18.

ıllıllı ℓσvε σғ үσυя ℓιғε ıllıllı
яεℓαтισηsнιρ:: "
"Considering that my bitch of an ex girlfriend left me for dead, I don't bother with relationship crap."

cнιℓ∂яεη::
"Ew."

ғαмιℓү::
He has a younger sister; Mary and an other brother; Spencer. Growing up as a rich kid, he didn't have a good relationship with his parents and found family in the people that worked for him; Celeste, Anthony, Johnathan, Elizabeth and Jay.

ıllıllı ιт's тнε ιηsι∂ε тнαт cσυηтs ıllıllı
ρεяsσηαℓιтү::
Cole is quiet and very chill; he likes to sit on the sidelines and watch, rather then do something stupid. He is accepting and doesn't care who you are, if you treat him like crap, he'll give it right back. Though, he's quiet and prefers to stay on the sidelines of most things, he can be quite outgoing when he gets use to someone. He knows how to get people laughing and can lift people out of their bad moods. Cole is also a bit of a geek, he loves books, doodling and playing video games. He's always been an intelligent kids, but problem solving is his strongest point. He isn't one to lose his temper an fly off the handle, he'd rather talk something out then fight; though when he is worked up he lets it out in his video games, sports or he works out at the gym.

нιsтσяү::
Cole was born a rich kid and he grew up a rich kid. He got everything he asked for, got the video games systems before they were released, had all the best toys and games but he didn't have friends... Or parents. He had his parents, but due to them traveling for a living they were never around much and people only spoke to him to yell or bride him with things. He found friends in the people who worked for him in the mansion. High school rolled around and he had become more or less and loner, until he met Hailey. She seemed to be the answer to all his problems. She became his best friend, his girlfriend then his entire life. He became friends with all her friends and fell into a bad crowd, he got into drugs, drinking and petty theft. He was in deep and Hailey just up and left him. Cole fell back into his role of the quiet, loner kid who reads books in class while still knowing ever answer. He follows the river and just keeps moving through the motions of life, barely pausing to take notice of other people.

ιℓℓηεssεs, ∂ιsσя∂εяs αη∂ αησмαℓιεs::
He has never had any huge medical problems or anything like that, though he was depressed he was never diagnosed.

ℓσvεs αη∂ ℓιкεs::
Cole has a love for books, especially the classics but he can get lost in just about any book. He has a love for video games as well, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy are his favorite games. He likes to learn new, useless information just for the hell of it and he is an avid animal lover. He likes to go on long road trips, hike with his dogs, swim, watch old cartoons and climb into bed to nap with Addy and Scout.

нαтεs αη∂ ∂ιsℓιкεs::
After what happened with his ex girlfriend, he had developed a hate for any type of drugs and booze. He learned to hate the popular, snobby jocks at school and he learned to hate Hailey. He doesn't hate or dislike many things, but when he hates something, he really hates it with a passion and it would take a lot to change his mind on the subject.

ıllıllı ησω ғσя тнε συтsι∂ε ıllıllı
нαιя cσℓσя::
Soft brown.

εүε cσℓσя::
Gray-bluish.

тαттσσs::
None

ριεяcιηgs::
He's got snake bites, but he hates them, so he's letting them close up. He's got a stud in his nose and studs in both of his ears.

ıllıllı αηүтнιηg εℓsε үσυ'∂ ℓιкε тσ sнαяε? ıllıllı
ғεαяs::
He's afraid of getting back into drugs and drinking. He also fears being alone for long periods of time, and dying some horrible, unnatural death.

gσαℓs::
To become a multimillion dollar business owner who people worship and look up to. A more realist goal of Cole's is to rescue animals and go back to school for a business degree.

ρεтs::
He's got two great danes; Atticus and Scout and a cat named Boo Radley

ℓιvιηg αяяαηgεмεηт::
Cole and his siblings share the Reed Manor they grew up in, but he siblings have no interest in it; so he's decided to move back there as soon as he can. While in the states, he lives with his brother in a nice duplex.
{ Pangolin - Call Me Pan }
| Dexter | Honey | Sadie | Athena&Rhea | Rusty | Parker |
Pangolin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me