ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Яαιиα Ĵσниƨσи
Female||16||Going to school

"Beauty is hidden within everyone, sometimes you just gotta find it"

Raina was fast asleep until she heard the annoying blare of her alarm clock.
"I'm up" She said, as she rolled over, but still the blaring continued.
"I'm up." This time, she was annoyed, yet the blaring of the clock rang out loud and clear.
"I'm up!!" Raina yelled, slamming her hand on the alarm clock with frustration. As you can probably tell, Raina really is not a morning person. She sighed and dragged herself out of bed and over to her closet, feeling as if she was a long past dead corpse who had risen from it's grave. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a white shirt along with a sweater over it and got dressed. She then dragged herself down the fuzzy carpeted stairs to the bathroom. She looked at her ragged self in the mirror, messy bed-head ginger hair and sleepy green eyes. She rubbed her eyes to get rid of the sleet in them before beginning to comb out and straighten the messy bits of her hair that needed fixing. She then applied her daily makeup routine of foundation, light brown eyeshadow, mascara and a bit of eyeliner. Once she was ready for the day she headed to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Raina raided the fridge and cupboards for food. In her household breakfast was usually help yourself to whatever you can find, same with lunch. She sighed, seeing as there wasn't much to eat in the house. She grabbed a bowl and settled for some cereal, even though it wasn't her favorite thing to eat. When she was done she put her bowl into the sink and went into the bathroom to quickly brush her teeth. When she was done she checked the time and found she was right on schedule. She then grabbed her keys, jacket and book bag from by the door and walked out the door just as her older brother was coming down the stairs. "See yeah bro!" She called to him as she closed the door behind her. Raina then got into her car and drove to school.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:41 pm

female-seventeen-library-outfit

Day in, day out... No changes, no variables, no mistakes. Wake up, shower, get dressed and ready for school, go to the library, school time, have breakfast and lunch somewhere in there, go outside for a while, lay low, go home, dinner, shower, go to sleep. Over and over and over and over again. That's my life. It works out pretty well, I mean, I'm alive and I guess I'm sort of happy. That's all that's important, right? Wrong.What I would give to have the lives of the main characters of my favorite books... Like Romeo and Juliet... The girl isn't supposed to fall in love with the guy, and yet she does. I mean, the story is kind of perfect. Except for all the death, the part is not so perfect. But despite that... It's filled with tragedy and love and emotions I'll never get to experience. Instead of going off on some amazing adventure I'm sitting here in the library of a local public school moping about how boring my life is. Maybe, just maybe, someday I'll take a stand and start my own big amazing adventure. Just not today... Today is for no changes, no variables, no mistakes, and, most of all, no fun.
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grim. » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 pm

↠ Nate . 'Near' . Jacobs ↞

Avenged Sevenfold wrote:Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing old
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold

A final song, a last request
A perfect chapter laid to rest
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
Where you can stay
You can stay away forever

tagged → none.
feeling → bored.
where → school lobby.
power → electricity manipulation.
crush → none.
looks → smile.
    God I didn’t want to move. I was well rested, but comfortable and warm. I had been awake for at least half an hour now, just laying in the comfort of my bed with a half-smile on my face and my eyes closed tight. I had heard someone else within the house going about their daily routine. Hearing running water and then later the sound of cereal and a spoon clattering into a glass bowl. That wasn’t enough to determine who it was though, probably one of the girls.
    The slamming of the front door told me it was time to get up. I usually made it a point to be late for my first class. It was just English anyways, besides I didn’t want to be that perfect student. Groaning I threw back the covers, gasping slightly as the cold air of my room hit my bare torso. I started reaching for a t-shirt from the floor, but decided against it. I was just going to jump in the shower anyways so slinging on a shirt right now would be pointless. Instead I reached for my towel, slinking out of my room and down the hall into the bathroom.
    The air was still steamy from the last person to shower and I closed the door behind me, cranking up the hot water and hardly adding any cold to the mix. I liked hot water and the steam was amazing. Twenty minutes passed and the hot water started to run out. Oops. Whoever hadn’t showered wasn’t going to be pleased with me. I cranked the taps off, wrapping myself in a towel and once again padded back to my cold room where I pulled on a plain black t-shirt that offset my startling white hair and a pair of ripped blue jeans. I dug around for my contacts case, slipping the neon lenses in they darkened nicely to a natural green color thanks to my unnatural black eyes.
    Of all the people in the house, I was the only one who refused to dye my hair. When people asked my about my hair color I just told them I dyed it white. It wasn’t that hard to believe, I mean people walked around with pink and blue hair all the time so white wasn’t that unsightly. Grabbing a plain black hoodie and my ipod I headed out of my room again, slinging my backpack over my shoulder as I went. Walking straight through the kitchen because I never ate breakfast I slipped on my skate shoes and headed out the door shoving headphones in and blasting Three Days Grace into my ears.
    It took me a total of ten minutes to walk to the school, already at least an hour late. Oops, I’d missed first period. Oh well. Was it break now? It had to be, or maybe it was just because it was the first day that people were crowding the hallways. Either way, I didn’t know any of these people. Did I?

↠ Kevin . Darko ↞

Donnie Darko wrote:Twenty eight days.
Six hours.
Forty two minutes.
Twelve seconds.
That is when the world will end.

tagged → none.
feeling → on edge.
where → school bus.
crush → none.
looks → smile.
    “Dude, are you coming?”
    “Where are we going?”
    “Oh c’mon Kevin, this was your idea. We’re going to that supposedly haunted house to scare little kids, remember? It is Halloween after all.”
    “Oh. Right.” But I didn’t remember and why was everyone dressed up as a different creepypasta character? I was Jeff the Killer, which I couldn’t complain about I mean, it looked awesome and he was my favourite. Amongst the group there was a Slenderman, Jane the Killer, Ben, Eyeless Jack, Sally, there was even someone dressed as The Rake. This was going to be a fun night.
    The house was looming in front of us now. Strange, I didn’t remember the walk and when did it get dark? I shook my head, well if it was my idea I was going in first. The house was a ramshackle, two story building, old enough that the wood didn’t even had paint and every window was shattered. The door swung open easily on rusty hinges. Weird, shouldn’t this place be condemned? Shrugging I walked into the dark house, the hair on the dark of my neck prickling with anticipation. “Alright, Sally, Slenderman and Rake can go upstairs and check it out.” There was a simultaneous agreement from the group and they started off into the shadows, using their phones and ipods to light their paths. Using my own ipod I walked into a room that looked like it had once been a kitchen.
    It wasn’t five minutes before the screaming started. The combined screams of everyone who had gone upstairs. My head snapped around as everyone in my group bolted for the stairs. Something was wrong about this, very wrong. But how could I know that? I followed after them hearing even more screaming followed by thundering footsteps upstairs and the sound of someone running through puddles.
    “Kevin run!”
    I could barely see who it was from my place at the bottom of the stairs.
    “You idiot, he’s coming go!” The owner of the voice started down the stairs. It was Gordon, dressed as Eyeless Jack. He slammed into me, forcing me backwards into the hallway but he was jerked backwards by a man covered in blood. “Go!” He screamed again as I turned and fled the house.
    I could hear a dull thump and then the sound of footsteps running after me getting closer and closer before I tore out of the door and down the front steps. The following steps stopped at the door and gathering up all my nerve I glanced back. Jason from Friday the Thirteenth stood in the doorway before backing into the shadows and disappearing. When I turned around again, lurching out of the yard with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach I noticed the cops.
    When had they gotten here? I could hear a news reporting going on about the murders of six teenagers and the area was taped off. Nobody questioned me as I ducked under the tape and wandered into the street. What, what was going on here?

My eyes snapped open in the dark room. I was shivering and my body was drenched in a cold sweat. What a nightmare that had been. I stared blankly at the ceiling, my breathing heavy as I tried to calm myself down. Glancing over at my clock revealed that I had only slept for about two hours and it was time to get ready for school. Swallowing hard I rolled out of bed and with a slight shiver opened my door and headed down the hallway.
    I felt better after my shower although I was still slightly shaky from the dream. I pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans, a Nirvana t-shirt and my cargo jacket, zipping it up I shoved my earbuds in and turned the volume to max on some Avenged Sevenfold. I always listened to my music loud, it kept me calm. Tying my converse I headed out the door just in time to catch the bus and I slid into the first available seat I could find.

███ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ [ the kami to my shin ] ████
grim.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:04 pm

angela-christine-jacobs
ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ|ѕcнool|ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs

--Getting her locker combination and letting her homeroom teacher know she was present Angela quickly left to put some of her things in her locker. The teacher hadn’t even recognized her, asking if she was new and needed someone to give her a tour, no she had said she’d be ok on her own. As she spun her locker combo Angela didn’t know, really, how to feel about it. She knew that for her situation it was good to be unrecognizable but she still, contrary to scientific belief, had feelings and it still hurt to know that people never saw her. Placing a couple of books on the shelf of her locker Angela looked around and watched as cliques began to emerge from the chaos, old friends were hugging and talking excitedly about what they did that summer and all the adventures they had. Looking down at her feet Angela shrugged off her jacket and shoved it into her locker before closing softly. Her schedule was: spare, science, lunch, social-studies, and gym. She’d left her options blank, her mistake, gym was not a good idea especially with her delicate bones, but now it was too late to switch out of it. Sitting down in the corner of the library Angela pulled out her book and waited for second period to start.
-When the bell rang for second period Angela quickly shuffled off in the direction of the science room being careful to stick to the sides of the halls and avoid any eye contact with her peers. Entering her classroom angela noticed the teacher at the front, her hair was graying and pulled into a sever bun, making the sharp angles of her face more prominent and somehow harder. Looking up at the crudely drawn sketch of the classroom lab counters, Angela quickly located her name and sat down at the first counter on the right. She didn’t care who her asigned partner was, she was hopefully not going to have to talk to him that much anyway. Angela preffered doing things on her own.

bryan-lockwood
ᴍᴀʟᴇ|sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ|ѕcнool|ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs

--As the bus stopped Bryan was one of the first people on, sliding into an empty seat near the back Bryan shoved his backpack under the seat and hoped he wouldn’t get stuck sharing a seat with some loud obnoxious girls who thought that if they didn’t shout loud enough there would be one person still left with their hearing. Unfortunately as soon as he thought it, it happened. It was one of the girls on the cheer leading squad who couldn’t bear to be parted with her friend, so she crammed her friend in next to Bryan and she sat on the very edge -oh, great.- he thought.
-Finally stopping at the front of the school Bryan was desperate to get off the bus as quickly as possible and maybe regain some of his hearing. Standing up with his backpack Bryan sighed as he waited for the long line of kids to slowly diminish into a small stream before he joined them in their march into the school. Heading to his assigned home room Bryan grabbed his locker and combo before heading out to dump some stuff inside.
-In School for an hour and a half, and he already had homework? What was this? His english teacher was insane! Stuffing the assignment into his binder Bryan headed down the hall to his science class along with the others of teenage-age. It seemed as if the entire student body seemed to multiply as soon as they exited the classrooms so that the hallway was always crowded. Coming to room number 118 he took a deep breath before entering the classroom. He’d heard that the teacher was a real strict person, he’d never had her before so he was a bit nervous actually. Inside the classroom were two lines of five tables, behind them were two stools. Looking back at the board Bryan noticed a seating plan, second from the front was his name beside a girl named Lea- Lea J. to be precise. Who was she? He didn’t think he’d ever heard her name before, was she new or something? Taking his seat Bryan watched as the other counters were filled with students, waiting to see who his partner was.

Sorry for the writers block, I’m having a few personal issues surfacing at home.}}
Ok, we’ll have period two be science, I’m just gonna time skip period one}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Яαιиα Ĵσниƨσи
Female||16||Going to school

"Beauty is hidden within everyone, sometimes you just gotta find it"

Raina sighed as she went to her locker to get her books for class. She fumbled her lock and pulled on it but no luck. She fumbled with it three more times before getting frustrated.
"Open you stupid locker!!" She said, glaring at the numbers on the lock.
Finally she heard the satisfying click as the lock popped open. She let out a relieved sigh and exchanged her textbooks. She checked herself in the magnetic mirror of her locker before closing and locking it. She then walked down the hallway and into her next class, science. She saw the poorly drawn tables and the grey haired lady she guessed was the teacher. It took her awhile to locate her name but when she said she sat down in her seat and looked around, seeing if there was anybody she knew. She had been in this school for a few years now but was too shy to talk to very many people. She gladly would get to know everyone if it wasn't for her being so shy around others. Raina usually just focused on her school work but was not in any way a top straight A student.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chesapeake » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:11 am

Ethan

Some times Ethan wished to be back in the PhiCorp facility. These times were extremely few, and they never lasted long, perhaps a few seconds where he wanted to stop running and just give up- he was tired of this. Then, he'd remember how little freedom he'd had, and the torture of his mind that 'they' had done. This wasn't a mind-puzzle, those had stopped working on him before he was eight. It was moral dilemmas. Somehow he knew the difference between right and wrong, even though he knew that it wasn't an innate skill- it was supposed to be a learned trait. Some humans didn't have this 'moral compass,' and they were considered anomalies of society. Ethan possessed one, and didn't remember learning of this concept. Everything else that he'd learned, he knew which book it came from, which 'teacher' had taught him. It was these early morning awakenings that forced him to remember all of this, when his mind was raw and did not have the mental filter that whirred to life a few minutes after Ethan'd woken from his sleep.

Clambering off the bed, Ethan tugged the covers back up neatly. Some habits he'd picked up at the facility still stood in his mind, and it took effort to remember not to make his bed. He glanced around his nearly bare room. A bed, a desk with a chair, his laptop, and a dresser were pretty much the only things. A bookshelf covered one entire wall. The others were bare and painted black. A stark contrast to the white-painted walls of his room at the facility. An act of rebellion. The ceiling was painted a multitude of colors, in swirls and patterns. Ethan hadn't carefully planned out the ceiling, it had been an impulsive feeling that he'd just went with. It was an ongoing project, every few months he left a small square and repainted the rest.

With a small shake of his head to clear it, the eighteen year old reached into his dresser and pulled out a shirt and some pants. The shirt was unmarked, a light blue color. Nothing he wore really stood out or followed a trend, it was always rather inconspicuous. He approached the bathroom quietly. After doing some necessities such as brushing his teeth, he moved out of the smaller room and back to his bedroom. He picked up his smallish dark colored backpack from where it stood out of the way in the corner. Slinging it over his shoulder, he made his way downstairs to the kitchen. After taking a rather unnecessary glance at the clock, he hung his backpack off of the back of a seat, and moved to the counter, where he poured himself a bowl of cereal, glancing through the cupboards and realizing that he'd have to go food shopping later today. He set his breakfast down on the table before returning to the fridge to put the milk away and grab a spoon. As he did so, he grabbed a brown paper bag lunches that he'd placed in the fridge the night before, marked with a scribbling of a name. It contained a sandwich, an apple, a drink, and some pudding. The chocolate pudding was his favorite food, which he had never gotten at the facility. It was the first day of senior year in high school, and Ethan was already back on his 'school' internal timer, the only reason he didn't have to use an alarm clock. Those things and their beeping reminded him eerily of the PhiCorp facility, and he didn't like them. He glanced at the clock again before heading out. As he passed the door, he grabbed his skateboard and helmet. His long dyed-black hair was brushed neatly as it always was, and the dark grey hoodie he pulled over his head as he trotted down the stairs of their house was clean.

His 'siblings' told him that he was a neat-freak and a perfectionist, and Ethan didn't deny these things. It was simply who he was. The teen approached the school, stashed his skateboard and helmet in the locker his homeroom teacher had assigned to him, before heading off to the first class listed on his schedule. Maths. Boring. Lazily, Ethan did the work as the class moved at a snails pace, following what the teacher said. He glanced down at the form his teacher told the class to get their parents to sign, and Ethan almost snorted, before catching himself and returning his rebellious self to the box he hid it in. He returned to his unusually-cautious personality as he headed off to Science, the second class on his schedule. His eyes flickered across the room, picking out faces that he knew or had seen in his other classes. Then, he glanced up at the board, where a list of names and seating arrangements caught his eye. He was seated with someone named Raina. He moved to his seat, without acknowledging his seating partner. Tugging a plain notebook out of his backpack, he placed it on the desk in front of him. He blinked his dark-brown contact covered eyes, turning his head towards the girl who sat next to him in her seat. This was the girl he was assigned to work with... Ethan raised an eyebrow, then gave a nod to her before turning back to face the front of the classroom.

Last bumped by Chesapeake on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:11 am.
ImageImageImage
Chesapeake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me