the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | ope

Postby Dylan Klebold » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:09 am

Party Poison | Gerard Way
        Party had a scowl on his face as he hopped off the counter. "Everyone come to the back room and get your equipment." he said, before heading back into the kitchen. Making sure that no one was around to see his face, Party let out a small sigh and leaned against the counter, one hand out supporting him. Last night he didn't get any sleep at all, messing up his mind and severely [hehe]ing him off.

Party turned around once he made his way to the back of the kitchen. "Or are you going to risk being ghosted?" he growled unhappily.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 am

Avaloni wrote:
RagdollRed
·•·17·•·Killjoy Apprentice·•·

tags wrote:°•Everyone

Ragdoll Red slid off the couch, and then made her way to the back room. She wondered what was bothering Party. Even though she hadn't been there for too long, she could still sense that something was off in his demeanor. She wasn't about to say anything. She doubted it would be appropriate in the situation, especially for her being one of the newest members - and an apprentice at that. As for her 'equipment' she already had her most important piece - her gun. It was sitting in her holster next to her hip. On her belt there was also an emergency can of food coloring. It may be strange to carry around a can of food coloring for emergencies instead of say, a first aid kit; but the coloring was highly flammable, and combined with her lighter could make a wicked spray of fire. Once they were in the back room, Ragdoll looked around for her mask and jacket.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Todd. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:04 am

----------------------------------------
---{D a n i e l. C r o w---
Dead End
[Male] [18] [Homo]
[Recruit] [Form page 2]
•crυѕн » open.
•ѕтaтυѕ » Single.
•тagged » Everyone
•locaтιon » -

-----“There is always a dead end.”-----
No... no no no, it was so early and yet there it was Party Poison's voice ringing over, echoing around the place. He rolled around, groaning softly and yawning a bit, managing to open his eyes a tiny bit just to take a glance around until they fluttered closed again, slipping once more into that sleepy state he was on. It was nice to just stay there, curled up as he was though just as he was planning on sleeping again, jumping up as Party really did get himself heard by everyone. He pushed himself up, pulling on his black combat styled boots and making his way over, rubbing his eyes still on a sleepy manner. "Where is the fire guys?" he questioned, holding back other yawn and making up a rather funny face in order to do so.

"Training? But it's still soooo early..." he bit his lip, shaking his head to clear his mind from thoughts like that, making his way over to the back room as instructed and taking up his 'equipment' as Poison called it. He was still rather sleepy when he went over to grab his jacket, so sleepy that he managed to trip over someone and almost, almost drag everyone's stuff with him to the floor, groaning as he fell sat and taking a deep breath in. You know when there are those days that it's better if you don't leave bed at all? So, this was one of those days.

OOC: Duuuudes, sorry I took so long to start XP Anyway, here I am! And I hope I understood everything alright. Btw, this is the symbol I made for him in case you guys were wondering how it looked like <3
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:14 am

{{ I'm thinking about turning Gabriella into a Killjoy guy since there isn't anything going on with the Government. Would that be ok?
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:27 am

(No. I just have not had time to do Sonny yet. I also am going to to a Daft Punk tribute concert right now and will not be able to get on until tomorrow.)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:32 am

{{ So I'm not allowed to change my character? They can still be the Mayor's kid, they'll just be a Killjoy.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:10 am

Avaloni wrote:
RagdollRed
·•·17·•·Killjoy Apprentice·•·

tags wrote:°•Dead End

A rustling noise from the corner alerted Ragdoll to Dead End, who seemed to be struggling his way into the waking world. She turned around, her blond hair whipping around as she turned. "Hey." She said in casual greeting. She found her mask, it was a cross between the face of a doll and a mime. She hardly ever wore it, but always kept it around. At times, perhaps in the future, she was sure it would be useful. She remembered the friends her aunt used to bring over, and how their colorless placid demeanor made her skin crawl. What she would've given to have a mask then, or to have been an actual doll. It was odd, the way the government went about with it's multitude of laws. The things they enforced were so small, and the ways to break laws so easy, it was hard to justify enforcing them anymore. It was easy to be a criminal here, when the government attempted to micromanage every aspect of life. She was glad she had been sheltered from most of it; although still even after having a taste it had been too hard. That was one of the reasons she'd been Killjoy. It was one of the reasons she stood here today, in the back room of the old diner.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avaloni » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey everyone....

I'm really sorry to say this because I was really in love with the idea of this.. but I'm quitting. I really don't have the time anymore and I'm really sorry.. I wish I could stay apart of it but I dont think I could possibly be active enough...
Hey everybody - I'm quitting so if anyone wants free pets send me a trade!
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me