PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:20 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - Winterhold/Brina's Oddments - Tagged: Altavia
"I suppose it is not terribly obvious, no. But I am indeed a mage." The Breton replied. He didn't wear mage robes and rarely used any of his own magical abilities in public, nor against the troll even. "You're heading for the College too?" He raised a brow at Altavia. "I ought to repeat your own statement. You don't look too much like a mage yourself." Nonetheless, Nick couldn't help but feel relieved that he wouldn't be heading to the College alone. Many people, namely Nords, disliked magic folk and shunned the College. With the state Winterhold was in, he could understand why. Lost in his own thoughts, he didn't catch her sense of urgency. "Wait, now?" He asked, surprise dominating his tone. "Like, right now?" The look on Altavia's face held his answer. "Right, okay, now. Let's be on our way then." Nicholas headed for the door, digging around in his cloak and satchel for any gold, suddenly remembering his necromancer friends had robbed him blind. Feeling disappointed, he nearly gave up before fishing out a ruby and placing it on the counter. "If you see that Argonian again, may you please give this to him in exchange for the potions?" Brina, the shopkeep, gave him a look nearly as cold as the outdoors but accepted the gem. The mage gave her a sheepish smile before retreating out with Altavia and closing the door behind him. "Alright, College this way?" He pointed further down the main street of Winterhold.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 105 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    Hanzar drank the second mug of ale but refused to drink the third and just let it sit on the table. A small sigh escaped his mouth. He didn't want his brain fuzzy and still wanted to be able to function properly so he let the drink rest calmly in front of him. His scaley finger gently ringed around the top of the mug before he began to rub Mika's back with his opposite hand. "Thank you dear, but I think I'm done with drinking for tonight. It's not my favorite thing to do as I've had a few bad experiences in the past with drinking too much.." Hanzar said calmly. "Id just like to relax but I would like to know if Altavia is alright with the Nicholas fellow. Or if he is alright with her.." A small chuckle escaped his mouth as he began to image what Altavia would do if he disrespected her or shot out any racial slurs towards her. She would torch him to death- quite literarily. "We should go and check on them, then we can get a room and rest." The male said as he kissed the top of her head.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:47 am

MIKA

Tags: The four musketeers XD

Mika let a touch of pride cross her facial expression as he refrained from the third drink. His concern for their friend was touching, and she couldn't help to whisper," Your a good man Hanzar." Pulling her lips from his ear she closed her eyes with a soft purr at his kiss before untangling herself from his body. On her feet again she grabbed the mug, and gulped it down before winking at her mate. "No sense in wasting the coin. Come on, let's make sure she hasn't set the city on fire starting with our injuried friend." She took his hand in hers pulling him to his feet before heading for the door. They had made it to Winterhold..Now what?
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 106 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 am

A shiver went down his back at her words becuase he knew they weren't the truth. But he wasn't ready to everything to her yet. He was willing to take baby steps with her, letting his life easily slip out at times without letting everything pour out all at once. It'd be too much to handle for her and he didn't want to hurt the one person that he cared the most about. A small frown flickered over his mouth as he thought about his past before a grin had began to replace it at Mika's actions. Hanzar got to his feet and followed the khajiit that held his hand. He watched her intently and allowed her to lead him to the alchemists shop. The argonain walked inside and looked around; they were no where in site. Hanzar walked up to the women who was behind the counter; a grim look on his face. "Where are they? The Breton and the Nord girl? Where did they go?" He demanded the women to speak as he placed his fist on the table. The women's hands shot up in defense. "I heard them talking about the college! They left only minutes ago, im sure you could catch up to them, but you can't enter the college unless you're trained in magic." The women spoke in a rather calm tone as she glanced down to the gem that was given to her by the Breton, but she decided not to give it to him.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:24 pm

MIKA

Her eyes wandered around the shop before turning to the shop keeper at her words. "The college eh. I'm a Khajiit I can get in any place." She said a bit more confident then she felt. She made her way over to the counter staring hard at the lady. She didn't miss the way the keeper had thrown up her hands as if Hanzar would hurt her. She also didn't miss the way the lady looked down at something behind the counter. "Our friend wouldn't of left here without some message for us. Did she give you something." She hissed softly eyes narrowing at the woman. Hanzar wouldn't hurt an unarmed woman she was sure, but.. Mika lunged forward grabbing the woman before dragging her over the counter. "You have offended my mate for the last time! You will show him respect or I will claw your hide off your pathetic body." She snarled faces mere breathes away from hers. She slowly let her go stepping back so the woman could speak tail lashing side to side. She didn't know were these actions came from as it wasn't her, but ever since Solitude..and she almost lost Hanzar. She knew she was letting her protectiveness get to her. She couldn't help it, and slowly she met Hanzar's gaze with her troubled amber eyes. "She's hiding something." She said softly as if to excuse her behavior. "Maybe I shouldn't of drank that drink." She added as a after thought.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:31 pm

balto12 wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey.

╚═══════════╝

Conavin listened to Mercer Frey intently. A slight frown forming on his face when he didn't mention if Goldenglow had any form of protection. He glanced at Raavi to make sure she was okay before returning his gaze to Mercer Frey and Brynjolf. "Yeah, I can do that." He suddenly wished he had learned Alteration magic, it would've been helpful. "When should we head out?" he asked in a calm tone.

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Neutral/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin, Brynjolf, Mercer Frey.

Mercer Frey waved his hand in the air in goodbye at Conavin's question, turning his attention to his work on the desk. "I couldn't care less as to when you go, just get it done." he answered gruffly, sitting down on his seat and beginning to write. "Talk to Vex if you have any more questions, alright? She's tried the mission before, but don't bring up her failure. It's a touchy subject." Mercer Frey said no more, and Brynjolf returned to his place in the middle of the room. "Well, what do you think, Convain?" Raavi grinned, "Your very first job! How exciting for you!" she beamed, suddenly noticing her friend, Slick, across the room. She waved at him to come over, happy to see him again.
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Calm, Cheerful/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

So, it seems like we're going to have a new member soon.. Slick thought to himself after overhearing the conversation. Looks like Mercer gave him a difficult job as a welcome. Psh. Just like the handsome-wannabe to do something like that. He raised his head to look around him, and saw Raavi waving; beckoning him to come over. Slick began to walk over to her, his smile as bright as the sun. And, may I saw, not in a good way. "Raavi! Looks like you're back from your missions." be exclaimed, shooting a wink at her. "Seems as if you've gotten a little more beautiful since the last time I've seen you." he commented, chuckling at his own amazing flirting skills. "Yep!" The Nightingale responded. She cast a funny look at Conavin, remembering the talk they had on his name. Oh, how hard it was to not laugh at the moment.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 107 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Hanzar chuckled at her actions. "Oh I know she's hiding something. I notice everything. Plus, I'm sure she knows who I am. It's a bit hard to miss a familiar face." The male said before he turned back to the women as she straighter out her dress and scowled at the argonian. "Learn to control your women please. There may not be many guards here but there is a yarl young khajiit. And he would love to lock you up becuase he's bored out of his mind." The women spat, but right as she finished her last sentence a dagger was placed at her throat. Hanzar didn't accept that kind of back talk to Mika. "Hm, I expected you to have learned your manners from before. But I guess you didn't. Also, give me what you're hiding or we are the last faces you will see." Hanzar said in a threatening tone but the women stayed rather calm and slowly bent down and grabbed the gen that Nicholas left. "It was from the Breton, not the girl. He said to give it to the argonain if you were to return, it's in exchange for the herbs.." The muscular argonain took his dagger away and shoved it back into its holder before he took the gen out of her hand and gave to Mika. "Interesting.. there was no other message?" The women shook her head. "Well love, it looks like we know where they're at but we won't be able to get in there without showing some skill in magic.. trust me, I've tried." He said with a slight chuckle.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 pm

MIKA

A hiss escaped her lips at the woman's words, and unruffled demeanor. Hanzar easily stepped in taking charge, and making Mika relax noticeably. She frowned though when only a ruby was given to them. She looked at the rock before muttering," at least he paid you back my love." She told him as she pocketed the gem before signing at his words. If Hanzar couldn't get in then she sure couldn't. "What do we do then? I never tried magic, and honestly I don't want to know if I can do magic or not. " She admitted scratching her ear sheepishly. She shot the lady a glare before slapping Hanzar's rear. "We can figure it out on the way to the college. Maybe, we can find another mage user." She offered heading for the door opening it up to hold it with her hip as she waited. She was curious how the two knew each other, and what happened last time. Except it was his past, and she felt he would tell her in time.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:12 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey, Slick

╚═══════════╝

Conavin almost scoffed at Mercer Frey, he hadn't even been initiated in the Guild and someone already disliked him. He turned his gaze to Raavi once she began to speak so he didn't seem rude. He looked to where she had gestured and saw a man, that should consider not smiling as much, walk over to them. He rolled his eyes once the man began to flirt, it was the worst pick up line he had heard, and he spent a lot of time in bars so he heard some bad ones. Brueric looked back at Raavi with a questioning look in his eyes before smiling at her amused expression, obviously this was the famous Slick. "And you are Slick, right?" he asked, the neutral expression on his face completely clashing with his internal laughter.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:28 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, Brina's Oddments - tags: Nicholas

Altavia didn't particularly consider herself a mage, despite it being what he family had been known for. She didn't want the name. She didn't want the baggy robes or the snappy teachers as a child. Her brother did though. Maybe the girl didn't want it because she was nothing compared to her brother.
      Her expression changed from patient to yes, now. in a matter of seconds. Altavia left the building and let the flustered mage follow after her. The draft grew into a gust and she peered up at the unrelenting overcast above. A tall figure waddled out behind her, and recognizing him she turned to face Nicholas. She stared at him unamused at his rhetorical question. She hoped it was rhetorical. The college wasn't hard to miss, she thought. In response she simply cocked her head in the direction of the College and began to march down the street, keeping a firm footing against the ice that built up here and there. She decided that once she got into the College, she would come out and update her friends as soon as she could. It didn't take long before they came to a small, stoney archway. Altavia didn't hesitate. She strode up the stairs, eyes so fixed on what was ahead that she didn't notice the Altmer woman standing the side there.
      "Welcome to the College of Winterhold." She said. The voice made Altavia jump and stop behind Nicholas as he came up behind her. Despite her reaction the woman only continued. "I'm the gate keeper for the College. We can't just let anyone in nowadays, so i'll need to know of your intentions."
      She almost scoffed aloud. "Why nowadays?" Altavia questioned.
      "As you may know the nord residents here...distrust our purpose here in the college. They don't like mages very much and we want to avoid any more accidents."
      The girl paused and took a breath. She wasn't sure if saying she wanted to stay for a few days and look for signs of could-be-dead brother was a good answer. She glanced up at Nicholas, the actual mage who had an genuine interest in becoming a student. If he spoke up she could easily play along.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me