PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Skyrim RP \\ Post 104 \\ Hanzar ~ Winterhold

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika, Altavia, Nicholas
    The male looked up from his drink as he saw a shadow looming closer to him and he relaxed slightly as it was only Mika. She sat on his lap and he couldn't help but let a smile dance across his face as he gently placed his open hand on her waist. He took the mug from her and drank it more calmly then before. "A man should be more thankful to one who had just saved his life, rather then tossing out racial slurs so easily into that saviors face. It's very rude. He can heal himself now for all I care. Damn him. I can't stand such racist people." Hanzar said with a frown. "I saved the bastards life! He could of at least said thank you." The argonian began to calm down as he felt the soft touch of Mika's soft hands touch his chest. It soothed him and let out a tired sigh before placing the mug down on the table and gently shook his head. "No, he will learn on his own. There's no point in getting your paws dirty." Hanzar said quietly.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:07 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey.

╚═══════════╝

Conavin kept his expression neutral as Brynjolf and Mercer Frey talked. He rolled his eyes when Mercer Frey sent him a look. Brueric sent a questioning look towards Raavi when he heard them mention the Goldenglow estate, he had never heard of that place. Judging by how nervous she was, it probably wasn't a good sign. "I'm listening." he urged Brynjolf on. At least Kinair would be there to help some if he had heard Brynjolf correctly.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:28 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold - tags: Mika, Hanzar & Nicholas

The blood finally dried --or just froze-- and ceased to drip down Altavia's face. She dismounted and followed Mika into an alchemist's shop, soaking in her surroundings in order to weigh her back down into reality. She could breath easier wit the herbs around her. The girl was suddenly alarmed as Hanzar stormed out the door behind her. The khajiit wasn't far behind. She snorted softly and shuffled forward as Mika left and closed the door behind her. She was quiet at first, and couldn't help but be weary as her friend advised. However, nothing looked too threatening about the man, and she gained some confidence. Altavia stopped a couple feet away and looked down at him, cocking her head to the side. She wondered where his armor was, first, and why he would pick a fight without it, especially with Hanzar. She assumed as well that her companions temporarily treated his wounds, but it seemed unfair to leave him in a chair with a skeptical alchemist. The girl offered a gloved hand out to him, "Can you walk?" Was all she asked.
      She partially expected some sort of sarcasm or attitude in reply, braced herself for it even, knowing if that was the case she'd help him far enough to be capable on his own and get out her business with getting into the college.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - Winterhold/Brina's Oddments - Tagged: Altavia
The Argonian didn't take the insult lightly, pegging Nicholas in the chest with the remainder of the potions and storming out, the Kahjiit following out after him with concern darkening her eyes. Nick breathed a soft sigh and took hold of the potions. He hadn't meant to be so harsh, especially to those who rescued him, but the first thing to happen after regaining consciousness was he found himself being drowned in potions. Compared to the mage's wide vocabulary of all kinds of insults and slurs, "scaly moron" was very mellow. A third of the party entered after the others left, seeming hesitant to speak at first. Then she offered her hand to him, asking if he could walk. "Yes, I believe I can walk," Nicholas answered quietly, his hoarse voice barely a whisper even in the calm of the shop. He took the other Breton's hand, who he recognized as the one who distracted the troll in the beginning, and got to his feet. "I hadn't intended to be so harsh to your friend." Nick apologized, wincing. Every part of his body ached from both Skyrim's cold and the pain. "Thank you all for rescuing me." He felt mostly intact, so after finishing off one of the potions he tucked the rest in the bag beneath his cloak and returned his gaze to her, suddenly realizing he didn't know her name. "I don't believe we've been introduced yet. My name is Nicholas Storm." The male Breton dipped his head politely to the other. "What may I call you?"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:31 am

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar

She searched his gaze as he spoke dipping her head into a small nod at his words. "You are right. He should of been more grateful, but love I don't think he meant it. No matter. You deserved a drink anyways, and a night for yourself." She gave a smirk tapping the bar for another drink then replacing her head on his chest. She let out a purr of approval as she listened to his heartbeat. "We shouldnt stay separated to long though so what do you wish to do for your night?" She asked looking up at him from his chest her amber eyes wide, and trusting in her soft furred face. If someone told her back in the day she would look at anyone in such a way she would of believed him a liar like that traveling male Khajiit.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Puzzled/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin, Brynjolf, Mercer Frey.

"Alright, Brynjolf, I'll explain it from here." Mercer Frey went over to his desk, which was slightly secluded from the other parts of the room. "There's a man who works at mead production for Maven Black-Briar, his names Aringoth. I don't know him personally, but I do know that he isn't one to cause any trouble." he explained in an unenthusiastic yet punctual tone. "But, he's been making his mead and storing it in other places besides the wanted areas recently. And Maven isn't very happy about that. So!" he exclaimed, going through some of the papers on his desk. "I need you two to show him how the thieves guild and Maven don't appreciate this kind of back-stabbing. You're going to destroy three of his mead-making productions on Goldenglow Estate; and then we need some information on how he's been getting so much of that confidence. Maven has told us that he hasn't been acting like he used to, so I bet if we know why, it'll really help out." he finished, looking at Raavi and Conavin with a frown on his face. "So, Lad," Brynjolf chimed, "Raavi will help you with burning the beehives, but you'll have to get the information on your own. Are you up for the job?" he asked.
Captain Plucky wrote:
Slick the Slickest Slipper of Slickness. (Or just Slick.)/ Brenton/ Intermediate Thieves Guild Member/ Mood: Curious/ Male/ 18/ Tags; None.

Slick had finally opened the lock, and took the gold and gems inside of it. Next time, he would try on of the hardest locks, but he wanted to take a small break before he did any more work. Going into the main room, he heard Brynjolf talking to a familiar face. It was Raavi! Finally. He was wondering when she was going to come back. She seemed to be busy at the moment, to Slick leaned against one of the walls and waited for the conversation to be over. What were they talking about, anyways? He was too concentrated on his lockpicking earlier to listen in, so he had no idea as to why Raavi was speaking to the leader. Was she just giving him a recap as to what happened when she was away? Or was it something urgent, or important?
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:15 am

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi, Brynjolf,
Mercer Frey.

╚═══════════╝

Conavin listened to Mercer Frey intently. A slight frown forming on his face when he didn't mention if Goldenglow had any form of protection. He glanced at Raavi to make sure she was okay before returning his gaze to Mercer Frey and Brynjolf. "Yeah, I can do that." He suddenly wished he had learned Alteration magic, it would've been helpful. "When should we head out?" he asked in a calm tone.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, Brina's Oddments - tags: Nicholas

Altavia let him pull himself up, finding him a lot lighter than she expected, and taller. He had looked smaller half awake in that chair, but now his eyes had seemed to brighten up a bit. Intriguingly they were some light shade of violet.
      There were no remarks or bitter accents when he apologized and when he thanked her she only nodded a bit shyly, and stepped back as she watched him consume the potions he was given. Altavia sighed, as it seemed that everywhere she went, somebody was getting hurt. It wasn't her fault, thought.
      "Hm?" She perked up as his voice caught her by surprise. "Storm huh?" She mused. This Nicholas was so far less of a storm than, per say, a cloudy day, but it caught with her and she remembered it, and the man was a lot more of a gentleman than he had seemed. Being cautious, the girl paused for a moment more, but again through observing the man she didn't pick up any dangerous aura around him, only something a tad bit mysterious that made Altavia awfully curious. It could be the attire.

"Altavia. You might want to address my friends properly next time. The argonian's Hanzar, and the khajiit's Mika. I swear if you get two mixed up..." She breathed, thinking with exhausted content. It was a little lightening to imagine how Hanzar would react if he were casually called Mika, but the feeling quickly washed away. She shook her head and spoke again, "I can help you get a room at the inn, I don't have much time to stick around."
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - Winterhold/Brina's Oddments - Tagged: Altavia
"Storm huh?" Nicholas heard the other say. He shouldn't be surprised the other found it strange; it wasn't much of a Breton name. "It's uh, a family name..." He replied smally. The mage shifted his stance a little before the other Breton introduced herself as Altavia. "Altavia? That's a pretty name, do you not have a last name to go with it?" Nicholas shook his head after. "Never mind, it is rude of me to ask." He nodded in response to her next few statements. "I'll keep that in mind. I would rather not get into a fight with someone, thank you." He never meant to offend any of then and would appreciate a chance to apologize. That may take time, however, depending on how temperamental the Argonian Mika--Hanzar. Hanzar, not Mika. That was the Kahjiit that smelled like dead leaves and fall time. It took him a moment to realized she had proposed an offer. "Oh, no thank you." Nicholas told her. "I'm headed to the College of Winterhold actually, to see if I can enroll there. I'm sure they'll give me a place to stay." He hoped they'd give him a place to stay.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Winterhold, Brina's Oddments - tags: Nicholas

The girl was almost glad the man babbled himself out of the little get-to-know-you conversation, and didn't question anything. It made things a lot simpler.
      "The College?" Altavia echoed. She tried to hide her sudden excitement, and carried on as casually as she thought it would be for someone asking out of curiosity, "I didn't know you were a mage." It would explain the lack of armor itself, anyhow. Though she just met Nicholas, perhaps it would be better off to find a way into the College with him, without seeming off. It would be hard to get Hanzar and Mika in, she realized, since they didn't have so much magic abilities as far as Altavia could tell. While he was someone actually interested in magic and her own intents would seem more friendly to whomever was at reception. She reached over and picked up any mess that they had left from the scene, giving the bottles to the elf to be reused again. "What do you know, i'm headed there myself. We can go together if you pick up your feet." Altavia suggested while she moved, hinting at haste. She was going through with her plan, better sooner than later. The girl was already checking her things and heading towards the door, while nodding gratefully to the elven woman behind the counter who seemed the have enough of them in her store. It was the least she could do do get those burning eyes off her back. Altavia began to open the door and pause for Nicholas to see what his decision would be, a draft of cool air animating the loose strands of hair by her face.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me