ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Not here » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 7 years old
«— Pureblood Werewolf
«— Loner
«— Wooded area of Jasper
«— Cayden
Jess looked up to see rain starting to fall and frowned towards the sky. Then her stomach growled again, quite angrily. With a soft sigh, she sat in front of the bush, avoiding the thorns as best as possible, while she picked off the little berries and was eating them. The little girl heard a growl in the distance but didn't think anything of it. Normally dogs wouldn't come around her because she smelled weird. She smelled of a predator, a killer, something stronger than it. With a shrug of her small shoulders, the younging turned back towards the berry busy and happily feasted on it once more. The berries were small little raspberries and strawberries. She'd pick one then put one in her pink dress pockets. She repeated this till she had about 15 in her pocket. Then she got up, careful not to spill them, and went under a shaded tree to take cover from the rain. The rain had already soaked her and her dress a bit but little Jess didn't have much of a choice on clothing at the moment, so she would deal with it and hoped it would dry soon. Every few moments, she would pull out a berry and eat it, while leaning against the tree and staring at the leaves. Nature had fascinated her. She loved everything about it. The color of the leaves. The smell of oak wood. Butterflies were her favorite. They came in all different sizes and colors. Some butterflies looked very different than others and some had holes in their wings. Her favorite leaves were the orange and yellow ones in the fall time. She would try to collect as many as she could till they would break and crumple under her touch. However for the time being, the little one was preoccupied with the way the water round off the leaves.
Last edited by Not here on Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:15 am

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta Female I Tags; n/a
Just down the corridor from the commotion caused by the remaining pack members, the storeroom that had long passed for a makeshift infirmary was almost silent, with the faint beep of the machine recording the broken warrior's heartbeat being the only sound in the room.
With her left hip hurriedly immobilised in the hope that the fractures would heal themselves and the bullet wounds, still open yet heavily bandaged, the blonde was a sorry sight far removed from her normal, indestructible self. It was morbidly lucky, a conscious Skylar would have decided, that so few of her pack were left alive to see her in such a poor state. Had she had any idea of each tragedy that had occurred whilst she had, by force, been knocked out.

The sedatives she'd been given weren't strong enough to put her all the way out. Jason, she'd almost heard through the pain, had been terrified of overloading her system with a general anaesthetic, especially as he'd - even then - had the unconscious premonition that he'd be needed elsewhere. She'd felt it as Adam held her down, as tubes were inserted and wires attached to monitor her dying vitals. She'd known, somewhere on a level in her mind, just below where the drugs could reach, that he'd cradled her all through the remainder of the night, in terror of the probability that she wouldn't pull through.
She very nearly hadn't.

She wasn't sure how long it had been since he'd left. Minutes, hours, days. She wasn't in any state to tell.

The IV drip set machinery began to beep in the silence of the infirmary as the saline solution bag finally drained completely and the last remnants of the sedative Jason Loen had administered to the young woman entered her veins.

It was only minutes before the weak female began to stir.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:56 am

wolfhound. wrote:Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Aurora
He snorted, doing his best to pretend he hadn't heard the "blonde rat" comment. He made no secret of the fact that, whilst he was loyal in most ways to the domineering woman, he wasn't exactly her biggest fan. At times, he was sure she was every bit as bad as the werewolf hunters she hunted.
That brief moment of amusement passed in a heartbeat as he edged closer, still eyeing that blade in Aurora's hand. And, just as the young paramedic had moved just close enough to attempt - and most likely fail, he realised - to grab the blade from the enraged female's hand before she could hurt either him or herself, she slowly slumped back onto his couch as the sedative reared its head and took her back under.
Seizing the chance, he swiftly disarmed Aurora and hurriedly hid the blade behind a book on one of his shelves. Hopefully, he thought, still shaking a little, she didn't have any more hidden elsewhere.

Blair Strong I Werewolf I Fighter I Tags; Genesis
She headed straight outside and for the treeline, only pausing to grab one of the Beta's coats from a closet and gesturing for Genesis to do the same.
"So the territory actually runs for miles and miles, and there's no way we'll be covering that on foot, but I can show you the rest of the property for sure. We got some old barns, there's a stable that's kinda falling to pieces a mile south of here, there's this really great little abandoned farmhouse just a little further south of that..."
She turned to smile weakly at the girl she now considered a new friend, still walking as she did so.
"Jasper itself is three or four from here directly, but how long that takes you kinda depends on what route you take. There's not an actual road up this far north of the city..."
She continued rambling as she moved further into the now-drizzling rain and lessening darkness, looking over her shoulder at smaller intervals and beginning to talk more to herself...

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:30 am

ℂ𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕪𝕖

{Species} Werewolf {Role} Loner {Tags} Jessica, mentions pack {Crush} None

It had been several minutes since stumbling upon the apperently clueless pup that, instead of using her nose and figuring out she had been just outside the border of a pack territory seeked shelter under a tree, the aftermath of the storm still soaking her outfit and berries stored within the pockets. I had silently kept an eye on her as she picked her make shift meal, something that reminded me of what i had done countless times at her age, making a meal of what i could when i could while trying to find a safe place for the night before learning the ways of a real predator this girl reminded me of myself in nearly every way, and her lack of concern for being on her own indicated she had to have also, done this awhile. I stood concealed by the forestry and shadows for a bit longer, with ears skeptically locked upon my skull and tip of my tail twitching until i shook my head i couldn't take care of this child, nor did i honestly have any desire to do so, she simply wasn't my responsibility nor did i need to see to it she didn't loose her life to the dangerously ridged temperatures that the night would bring, and with that i simply turned and began to pad off with a carefree expression, it was only however a few paces before i felt this nagging feeling continue to tug at the back of my mind, fighting the urge that eventually one to glance back at the girl, studding her one last time, now soaked and alone yet still content and seemingly in her own world. Another low growl left my throat, though this one of pure irritation as i flicked an now wet ear and peered back to the wondering forms of the pack until I finally took a few steps towards the child ears still lowered and form screaming caution as i appeared, eyeing her with a unimpressed look as i let out a soft bark, in attempt to grab the youngs attention and, once having it nodding towards the general area where she could find a proper caregiver or at the very least someone who'd better know what to do with her.. if this pack wouldn't maul her that was but frankly that was the last concern on my mind i couldn't control their actions nor did i have an intent too.

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Sebastian, Skylar { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Whilst awaiting the newest member's next question, or better yet information on why exactly he and his sister were wanted by a pack not too far from here and what potential danger they presented to the pack.. in other words why i was wrong for accepting them, i let my head rest on the back of the chair, eyes momentarily closing into a very short rest, the burning sensation momentarily subsiding as i let my attention drift to the sounds now surrounding the downed beta's house, the faultering rain beating down on the roof, the other conversations being had further within the walls, the steady breathing of both Sebastian and I and the repetitive dripping of the solution in the monitor hooked up to the girl my mind kept wondering back too a few rooms over mind unconsciously keeping tabs on how many times per minute it went admitted into the tube, the steady rhythmic beating of her heart that assured me even though she wasn't running around yelling orders and biting off everyone's head she was alive even if it were too quite anymore. A few more minutes had passed and i was in the middle of recounting the drips until my eyes suddenly opened, not looking at anything in particular but locked on one spot as i slightly perked up a new sound filling my ears, a beeping and slight change in her breathing - sky. Without missing a beat i was suddenly out of my chair and excusing myself from Sebastian, instructing him to wait where he was and hardly waiting for a response before i appeared in the doorway of the infirmary gaze quickly glancing to the comatose dame in the bed and then the contraption beside her bed gaze narrowing slightly and head falling to a slight tilt as i looked at the flashing light on it reading the text and looking at where the solution was once filled before letting out a sigh, it was empty?. Finally beginning to enter with a faint limp still evident i made my way past the bed intent on during the dam thing off and doing so in one swift movement i then wasted no time pulling my phone out of my pocket and instantly beginning to write a message to the healer who i owed so much. shooting him a message informing him that he needed to return as quickly as possible, unsure what exactly to expect i then caught it, the faint movement just as i sent the message causing me to quickly glance up from the screen attention now locked upon the form, fully standing up now as i took a few steps towards her trying to figure out if it were my imagination or if somehow she were truly waking up on her own. Placing my phone back in my pocket and standing just at the bottom of the bed i couldn't help but feel my own heartbeat begin to rise as i swore i heard another groan come from her "Sky?.." I called in a gentle, cautious tone over to her though as soon as i saw her move i felt a sudden rush pass over my form, almost like this giant weight was lifted and i could breathe again as i suddenly was beside her "Skylar." I breathed, wanting more then anything to hug, and honestly yell at her at the same time but instantly knew better then either as i soon laid my hand gently upon hers, hoping to calm her slightly at least until jason arrived "Sky, stay down for just a bit longer, you're okay.. everything's okay" i softly muttered for her or myself, i wasn't sure.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 am

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 7 years old
«— Pureblood Werewolf
«— Loner
«— Wooded area of Jasper
«— Cayden
With a soft hum in her throat and her feet swinging in a back and forth motion, Jess seemed content with the world around and its nature. Everything seemed rather calm for the time being and with no one around. Hearing a soft bark, the little girl sat up straight quickly and looked in all directions around her, till she saw a pair of wolf eyes peering at her. "hi." she said happily in her tiny voice. Jess noticed the wolf was trying to lead her someone but she wasn't sure if she should follow. It was a wolf and it didn't attack her right away. So with a shrug of her small shoulders, the little girl got up, careful not to drop her raspberries, and followed after the wolf. Watching the wolf direct her to an area, the young girl frowned and looked back at the wolf. "you aren't coming?" she asked but it seemed like the wolf was hard stuck and wouldn't budge. With a warm smile, she waved to it as she walked away. "thank you wolf." she said cheerfully. Despite the rain, the little girl had a bounce in her step and a raspberry in her hand, feeling like she could take on the world even if she was tiny. Continuing her walk for a few miles, Jess was about to grumble about her feet hurting till she saw a rather large house in the distance. She decided to push on with hopes of someone being inside and able to help her. When she reached for her pocket, a hard frown set across her face as she realized she had no more berries. With a soft huff, the pup trudged forward with a bouncy in her step. After sometime, she reached the stairs and grabbed on to the railing post, to hoist herself up to the next step. When she reached the top, the pup was out of breathe. Mustering up the last bit of strength she had, the little girl walked up in the wood and knocked as heard as she could, which would had been a small knocking noise for a normal sized adult. At least she was out of the ran because of the porch being covered, but being rained on made her shiver. Guess i'll have to wait, she thought patiently as she couldn't reach the door handle. She sat by the door and watched the rain fall, till she soon fell asleep against the door.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:30 am

"I'm the biggest, baddest thing in these damn woods,"

SKYLAR KENDRYEK ALEKSANDRSEN
BETA FEMALE//PUREBLOOD//TWENTY-FIVE//TAKEN-ISH//TAGS; ADAM

It hurt. It really hurt. Her chest, the parts of her hip and thigh where the silvered bullets had entered to start with, the burning in her veins where the silver still lingered. But it hurt less; whether that was the mild painkillers or the fact she was stronger, she was still too fuzzy to try to work out.
Somebody was talking to her. She couldn't focus well enough to translate the words, but she could hear her name. Her pet name. And suddenly, there was a hand lightly gripping hers.
She panicked, automatically motioning to pull herself up and away. Her strength failed before she could get more than a few inches off of the hard mattress. She couldn't see straight and her arms just wouldn't work. Nothing would work. She was effectively pinned down by her own weight. Her body ached all over.
Whose voice was that? Jason?
Her breathing was all over the place, respirator machinery or not.
No. Not Jason. She knew who that was now. The male who should have been her first guess. Adam. She was safe.
Violently trembling with distress, she squeezed her fluttering eyes shut again and tried her very best to calm her racing heart rate.

"Sometimes, all that matters is that you try."

JASON "JAY" LOEN
MEDIC//BITTEN//TWENTY-THREE//SINGLE//TAGS; AURORA, ADAM, SKYLAR,

Jason's jolted awake from his awkward position in his armchair when his phone chirped in his pocket. He dug for the Samsung and opened it up sleepily, scanning the message and feeling his fatigue decrease with every letter.
The “blonde rat”, it seemed, was waking up. He couldn't help but agree with the nickname, despite his personal indifference towards the beta female in general.
He shot a glance to the other of the pack's two blonde warriors, suddenly torn. He couldn't leave either of them.
But if he let Skylar die, a small voice told him, he'd be next. Aurora, on the other hand, was in no immediate danger.
But she would be if either Adam or Skylar got their hands on her.
He glanced back down at her, trying his best to keep a little distance between himself and the volatile female as he debated. Aurora could handle Adam. As far as a fight between she and the beta female was concerned, he knew he wouldn't want to bet on either side. Yet with the only rival's current state of health in mind, that wasn't a particular danger, after all. He also knew that, were anything to actually happen with him around, he'd only get caught in the crossfire. And thus, he'd be no help to anybody then. He also very much wanted to be as far from the inevitably angry Aurora as possible, but neither did he want to be near a raging Skylar. At least, with Skylar, he'd have Adam around and a few major injuries to keep her in check.

Normally, he was good at prioritising. This didn't feel like prioritising, though. This was more like picking sides in the descent to a war.
The last thing Jason wanted was a war.

Aurora. I'm going to do whatever I can to hide what happened from Skylar and Adam, I promise, but please don't go and do anything stupid. We'll talk about it later or whatever if you want to vent, since I'd prefer you didn't try to vent by taking anger out on the pack. That's not helping. There's a better way to do things.
The apartment's yours as long as you want to stay here. None of the pack actually know where I live, so you'll be perfectly safe. I'll be staying up at the blonde rat's if you need me or whatever. Apparently the sedatives are wearing off and she's coming to. Spare keys by the door. Cya round.

He left the note on the coffee table, packed a bag with toiletries and spare clothes and the book he was reading, hurriedly hid the confiscated weapons under the cushions of his armchair and left the apartment with the quickest strides he could manage, eventually beginning to run as he neared the Norwegian's battered grey defender. The paramedic hauled himself in deftly and left the garage, carefully directing the off-roader through the Jasper traffic and towards the pack's headquarters.

“Adam? Keep her down. You hear? Just keep her the hell down. I'm coming, but I don't think I'll make it there for a while yet.” His voice was calm, but the focus it took to keep it so was distracting. “Keep her down and keep her calm and if she starts lashing out, physically restrain her. She's very sick and she probably won't be strong enough, to do either herself or anybody else any damage, but... but just in case. You know what she's like.”
The hands-free equipment was kinda old, but it worked. He rung off and returned the rest of his attention to the road.
Last edited by amarok. on Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄!

Postby hellb0und » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:04 am

AURORA .♛ xname. aurora lane tagging. none location. apartment
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxxxxxx𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑹𝑨𝒁𝒀 𝑮𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬 - 𝑰'𝑴 𝑨 𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑻 𝑰𝑻.
          xxxxxxxxShe arose hours later, with a low grumble, pushing herself to her feet and relieved she was finally steady. Right after the first thing she noticed was that Jason was nowhere to be found - gone. Albeit the same went for her weapons, so she began searching around, and while doing so came across the note with words scribbled within the open spaces of the lines. She read over it, and afterward growled before crumbling it up and tossing it out, even laughing darkly at the idea that Adam and Skylar frightened her. She didn't care if they found out what she did - she could take them easily. Perhaps she'd even kill them in the process. It'd make this whole intricate plan of her's a whole hell of a lot easier - and regardless, it probably ended in that bimbo's head on a plaque in her home. Right alongside her aggravating boyfriend who for the first time in forever would be seen with his mouth shut.
          xxxxxxxxHer hunt continued, maneuvering her way through the apartment as she not only tried to find the stolen weapons - but also information. Sure enough, she never came across anything eye-catching, but just as she was about to make an angry phone call to Jason she discovered where he'd been keeping her belongings. Now on foot, and armed, from then on she had to decide what to do. Returning would mean one hell of a bloody battle, going into town probably meant some caffeine, and staying here - well, that was unlikely. So, ultimately, it was either coffee or brawl. And the choice was her's.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:38 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Werewolf Pup / Tags: Emmy /

" You were limping coming in here... are you hurt? " She asked. Of course, Alyssa already knew she was hurt.
But she felt it was better to just ask instead of inferring.
This was the second pack member she had met and Jason had told her a little about Emmy.
From what she could tell from being around two members, this pack seemed wonderful.
She wasn't sure if she'd ever find her old pack, let alone her family.
" Do you know why Jason ran? Did something happen? " She said in a tone of confusion.

(reposted to make sure its seen)
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:02 am

ℂ𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕒𝕪𝕖

{Species} Werewolf {Role} Loner {Tags} Jessica, mentions pack {Crush} None

Having successfully directed the young girl in the direction of where the pack's main spot seemed to be, based on my observations at least I waited a few minutes until she were a good distance ahead, ignoring her inquiry about following her into the possible death trap all together and simply observed as she crossed over the line that separated their land from ours seemingly effortlessly and without anyone even taking notice of the new form. Furring my brows as i looked around for any sign some type of protection or guard would stop her i scoffed, how secure they were, A+ security, really. I hadn't stuck around much longer upon seeing her reach the main building and settle upon the porch, knowing fully well soon enough someone was bound to stumble upon the soaked pup i began my retreat, not wishing to be seen let alone caught in the middle of whatever were to happen upon her discovery
whatever happen was on her, i delivered and i could sleep fine knowing that. Now beginning to pad silently back into the denser forestry i kept a mindful ear out for any that could be trying, and ultimately failing to sneak up on me, perhaps i'd run into the girl again, or perhaps i wouldn't either way for now it was time to head home.

[↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Sebastian, Skylar { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

The with-drawl of my hand from the downed warrior's was almost instant as she suddenly began to panic almost as soon as i had made the gesture, even if she couldn't completely move away herself the indication was clear, causing me to jerk back and take a step away from the bed as my gaze slightly widened seeing her. It killed me.. it killed me seeing her like this, in this much pain, with this much confusion and discomfort while knowing there wasn't a dam thing i could do to stop it, while knowing if i had been there i could have prevented this whole thing, even if it was me laying in that bed instead of her, it was a change i'd make in a heartbeat. About to step forward and try to speak out again i felt the dull repedative vibration in my pocket, what it actually was taking a moment to sink in as i continued to watch her before quickly reaching in and reading the name flashing on the screen. Answering the call from the man who had kept her alive thus far i hadn't a moment to even mutter a word before he began to quickly order what to do instructing to try and keep the already stubborn female down for even longer and take whatever precautions needed i glanced away, looking at the ground as i listened "Jason, I-" I began, but was quickly cut off as the phone soon clicked leaving a beeping in its wake causing my hand to tighten around the device as i cursed beneath my breath, a slight shake to my hand as i tossed the phone onto the table, ignoring the clattering it made as i continued to stare at the ground before momentarily closing my eyes and taking a deep breath listening to her own uneven breathing and the heartbeat that pounded like war drums in my ears. Now standing upright again versus slumped against the wall i began towards the bed once more, eyeing the girl with a gentle, cautious gaze before coming to her side "Jason's on his way" I breathed almost silently, rather it was for her, or myself i didn't know but i felt it needed to be said for one of us, "Can you hear me?. Skylar.. you're okay" I spoke out, this time loud enough for her to hear but shook my head as the what was meant to be comforting words did nothing and clicked my tongue, glancing around the room for anything that could possibly help but found nothing and shook my head. Looking back to the still heavily distressed girl i let out a breath "Sky.. you gotta calm down" I muttered before slowly sitting on the edge of the bed ensuring i didn't scare her anymore then she already was before licking my lips "Don't kill me for this" I added under my breath before fully laying beside her, once ensuring i wasn't going to fall off the matress i slowly wrapped my arm around her and gently pulled her over to me more or less holding the terrified beta once again "don't make me pin you again" i breathed with a light chuckle before sighing "You're okay Skylar" I finally repeated once more as i looked down at her, you're okay.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:31 am

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark roused slowly from his slumber, fighting the temptation to go right back to sleep. The man lay in the bed at the motel for a few moments longer before slowly easing out of it and stretching. He could feel the fact that he'd been awake for over twenty-four hours the day before, his body wanting nothing more than to crawl back into the bed. With a light grunt the man made his way to the shower and waited for the water to warm before stepping inside. The hot water was welcomed, and he thought he could just about stay in there for the rest of the day if not for the fact that he wasn't interested in shriveling up like a prune. The night before wasn't the most enjoyable to say the least. Mark had argued with his boyfriend about keeping Tyler's knowledge and existence from the pack but neither had clearly given up even after they'd left the diner and headed for the motel in the pouring rain. It bothered him why Tyler had a sudden change of heart on the subject, maybe it was because they were actually in Jasper now and the pack was just a stones throw away. It didn't matter to him because Mark would have been nervous about Tyler meeting them before, but now? Now what was left of the pack was broken, clearly had some infighting, and had only proceeded to kill far more easily. Mark couldn't say for sure if it was even possible to save or salvage what had once been a family, but it wasn't his responsibility.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me