PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:18 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old
With: Raavi

╚═══════════╝
Conavin let out a sigh as the sun set, letting night take over. He walked over to the stables and summoned a horse. It was semi transparent and had a blue glow. He got on the horse and looked back at the stable. He let out a groan. He could see Raavi. "Where are you going? It's dangerous to head out alone." He warned her. He didn't to intend to threaten her, although to a stranger it might look like it. A tall man on a glowing horse with twilight quickly approaching tended to look intimidating.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:01 pm

MIKA

Tags: Hanzar ooolala & Altavia (get a man already! Jk)

Mika giggled as Hanzar caught her again only to give her permission to continue to which she did with a hum. "I'm already ahead." She laughed turning to walk backwards so she could see both of them. Altavia seemed to have grabbed her stuff. Everything was ready for their departure. She whirled back around as they reached the stables walking over to her horse. She started packing her things upon it when she felt pain shoot through her tail. She managed to hiss instead of screech yanking her tail to her as she glared at the horse. "It bite my tail!" She exclaimed turning to glare at the others. "I don't see y'all getting bite." She huffed before putting a foot in the straddle, and hoisting herself up. She gathered the reigns then lead the horse out of the stables pausing to wait for the other two. Her eyes watched every movement Hanzar made before she winked at Altavia. "One day it will be you staring at the good looking backside of a man." She teased then chuckled.

ANYA

Tags: Akadar -fans self-

His words had her pausing at his door one hand held out to open it, but that hand shook. She should walk out, and forget all this. He was toying with her..had to be. He called her a flirt, and that was what she was. Right? "Maybe this hopeless flirt doesn't want to be so hopeless anymore.. maybe she doesn't want to be a flirt that gets discarded when something else comes along." She said not turning around until she opened the door to look back at him. "You better be sure that is a prayer you want to send. Because I don't think I'm flirting anymore..walk away before you cant." She told him her voice strained. She should shut the door.. leave it at that. So she did. Anya shut the door, and arms hugging her stomach walked towards the Inn a coldpack in her hand. She didn't even try to leave unseen to caught up in her emotions, and thoughts to care. What had just happened..

♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Anya nuh come back *cri*
Akadar watched her go, sadness filling his heart. "I am certain it is one I wish to send. May our paths cross again, if fate shall have it." The Nord dipped his head to the Imperial as she left. The house suddenly felt much colder in her absence. "Anya..." It was a name he'd never forget; it was a name he'd never be able to forget. She had touched him, warmed his heart in a way no one else had, even if their times together had been brief. "Fralia saw something in her, and there she goes..." Right out of my life. It hurt. Akadar had never been much of a romantic, but now that he'd felt what Anya had to give, he felt empty without it. There was a parable he was once told as a boy; 'If you take a frost troll youngling from its home and raise it, the troll will love you, care for you, and fight for you. But if you were to return it to its true home briefly, every moment it's away from the mountains and its brethren it will long for them, because it knows that is its true home.' Cheesy as it was, that's how Akadar felt. "I am the troll, and Anya was my brief touch of my true home." Yet it seemed as though Anya wanted nothing more than to leave this behind her, before she began to feel anything more. Akadar couldn't argue with that.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Mooreside Inn, Morthal - tags: Mika & Hanzar (& apparently his lovely backside)

Altavia jogged to catch up with the two, Mika already drawing the horses away from the hay. The girl couldn't help but laugh when the stallion tugged at the khajiit's waving tail. When she was younger and raising green horses, she would occasionally have her fingers nibbled or her hair glomped, but it was mainly from their curiosity. She had never seen one nip a khajiit's tail. They must've been wondering what was waving before their muzzle and decided to take a bite. Altavia only shrugged as she laughed.

After she mounted her horse and gathered the reins in one hand, she pulled a map out of her belt pack in another, and studied it briefly before Mika caught her attention with a teasing comment. the girl huffed as she winked and looked back at her map with a smirk. "I bet you twenty septims that i'll find my brother before I find anyone's backside enticing." She retorted, tapping her heels at her mare's girth to pick up her walking pace. Someday she'll be back in high rock with her own horses, and with a sudden wave of thought she wondered who was looking after them without her father around, surely one of her several cousins she never got to know. It gave her a little prick on pain to think of her father suddenly no longer existing in this world. She wondered where he may be now, and whether he was doing well. He died in Skyrim, so would that mean he went where all the honorable words did? What did they call it...Sovngarde?

She estimated how long it would take them to get to Winterhold. It already seemed more than ten hours away, if they did not falter off their path. She internally sighed at the long way ahead.
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Giddy/ Female/ 22/ Tags; Conavin.

"Oh. Hello again!" Raavi greeted to Conavin, surprised to seem him again. She thought that the man would've been on his way somewhere else by now, but he probably stuck around longer than the Khajiit anticipated. "Oh, I'm just heading to Riften. I have some business there, you see." she explained coolly, grinning. S'tiza was all ready to be ridden now, so she mounted up on the horse, grabbing it's reins. "The night isn't that bad, especially when you fur blends into it!" she joked, petting her horse. "What about you? Where are you going?" she asked, curious. Conavin didn't seem like he minded Raavi's company, except for the part where she stole his money. But, if he looked past that, maybe they would make really good friends. After all, Kinair made friends with just about everyone she met. If she didn't, the Nightingale made it a personal challenge to break their walls and become their buddy. She couldn't afford anyone being suspicious of her, not even one person. Especially since she was a thief.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:57 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝
"Riften." Conavin answered. Raavi seemed somewhat surprised to see him again. He almost offered to join her before thinking it over, did he really trust her to not steal from him again, or even protect him in a fight? No, not at all. He scanned the Khajiit, she wouldn't try the same trick twice, right? He bit his tongue, a frown creasing his face as he thought over it. She did give him a garnet, maybe he should return the favor, besides, even if she tried to steal from him again he had hidden his money in his shirts' inner pocket, she wouldn't be able to get it unless she undressed him. He let out a small sigh before asking in a dry tone"Want me to follow you?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:10 pm

"You're going there, too? Neat!" Raavi exclaimed. This day just kept on getting better and better. Not only had
everyone except one all of her thieving missions been successful, but Conavin seemed to be warming up to her a little but. Was he? Kinair wasn't sure, to be honest. This man was a little harder to read than others. "Sure, you can travel with me." she answered brightly, "I've been to Riften quite a few times, so I could even show you a shortcut. It's really made my traveling easier!" she beamed, taking her horses reigns tighter in her hands. "Are you ready to leave now? Or do you have one or two more things to do?" she questioned, wanting to make sure that they were all set before she started to lead. Raavi was willing to wait for Conavin for a little bit if needed, but she wasn't going to spend the night. If needed, she could just write the directions on his map, and he could meet her there.
But, then again, that would totally blemish the idea of having a travel buddy. And she didn't want to do that. Raavi waited for Conavin's reply, keeping her ears straight so she could hear his deep voice better.
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:16 pm

ANYA

Tags: I'm all aloneee, with no one to hooolldd meee.

Anya moved down the street like a lost soul until she paused outside the Inn's doors. She looked at the wooden entrance with something similar to loathing. It wasn't..a home. It wasn't his home. She was suddenly tired of sleeping in old uncomfortable beds, but then again..she was also tired of sleeping alone. Anya rubbed a hand over her face troubled by her thoughts, emotions, and what had just occurred. He had acted like he wanted her to stay. Heck, she had wanted to stay - she couldn't. What could she give a Nord like him anyways? He was duty bound, and she was a deserter. He didn't even know her history. Anya hit the door with her fist in frustration before pushing it open to head in. She scowled at the folks that had looked towards the door at the thump she had caused. They turned back to their drink, and once more she was heading for the Innkeeper behind the counter. She put some coin down before saying coldly," I need a bed." She watched as the Innkeeper raised a brow at her. "For someone who kissed him you sure don't look happy." Anya went still then glared at the woman. "That is none of your concern. Now do you have a open room or not." She almost snarled walking away when the woman nodded passing over a key. She had almost made it to the stairway when a man slid in her path. "Hey, remember me?" He asked with a wide smile making her practically feel the ego rolling off of him. Truth be told she did remember him..she had flirted her way to a free drink. He had her on his lap for a bit, but when he went for a kiss she took her leave. "Nope. Sorry. Excuse me." She said bitterly pushing him out of her way. "What no kiss.." She heard called to her back, and rolled her eyes. She wouldn't be kissing anyone else for a long time..they wouldn't compare to him. She sighed pushing the door open to her temporary room, undressed, and then went to sleep in her underclothing. Her dreams were of blue grey eyes.
Last edited by ♚ Queen ♚ on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 pm

╔═══════════╗

Conavin Brueric
Male Breton
19 years old

╚═══════════╝
"I'm ready when you are." Conavin said. He looked at Raavi's horse. It was a cream and gray mare, pretty young if he had to guess and it looked like it was built for speed. He let his green eyes wander towards the sky, taking note of the full moon. He didn't say anything about it, no reason to tell Raavi. Most women only got upset when you let them know there was a chance of danger. He didn't understand why, getting upset didn't solve anything. "How long do you think it'll take us to get to Riften?" He would go on ahead if it took longer than two days. He could make it to Riften in a couple of hours if he didn't take any breaks.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm

"Oh, with my shortcut..." she put a finger on her chin thoughtfully, "If we don't take any breaks, about an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Isn't that cool??" she looked at her mare, patting it once again. She just really liked S'tiza. "Now, let's get going. I bet my business sense is going to pay off well in Riften!" she said, excited for what was to come. For a moment, she wondered if Conavin would be able to link Raavi and her "business sense" to stealing and giving the goods she already had to the guild. She was wearing the Nightingale armor, so maybe he just assumed that they were a myth? Conavin definitely had to know that she was a thief, though; what with her trying to pickpocket him earlier. "Let's go on ahead and start the journey. I think we'll be in Riften once the sun starts to rise." she gave her horse a tiny clink with her ankles, signaling it to move forward. Raavi started S'tiza at an even pace, and began to go down her shortcut route. She looked back behind her briefly, wondering how close or how far behind he would follow.

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit