PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 am

ANYA

Tags: Akadar -swoons-

Anya remained silent lost in her thoughts, and that she knew better to argue with him. Nords were stubborn as were her people. It would of gotten them no where. Besides she was still musing over the fact it stung.. his comment about a citizen. She knew she was taking it the wrong way, and she shouldn't be acting like a little girl. What did she want from him? For him to say he was doing all this not because it was his duty, and she was a citizen.. but because he cared for her? Since when did she need a man or want one other then to flirt with. Now seated in his home she looked around admiring his taste before focusing back on him. "I took a blow to the back of my head from the blunt end of a sword. It by itself shouldn't be a problem except I took a couple blows to the head the first time. Would you of really came with me Akadar? If I had asked..would you have left your post?" She asked softly her tone defeated as if she already knew the answer. She didn't know why she was tormenting them. She sighed looking up at the ceiling as he tended her stomach. "Your duty will always come first. So don't answer that. This is enough for me.. you helping me. I won't tell a soul either." She said the last part with a touch of amusement trying to lighten the mood. At least make it not so emotionally stirred. "Nice home. "
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 93 \\ Hanzar ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:53 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika
    The male nodded and squat down beside Altavia. His hand rested on the arm of the chair before he handed her what she had wished for. "Here, these are for you." Hanzar said calmly before looking up to Altavia. "Mika is right, but depending on what that paper said we may have to watch a backs, especially while we sleep." The argonian spoke before he stood up and wrapped his arm around Mika's waist and held her tightly before turning his head and looking at the inn keeper who's jaw seemed to drop. A grin appeared on the males face before he kissed Mika on the cheek.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:11 am

MIKA

Tags: Take that you old lizard! >:3 Hanzar & Altavia

Mika nodded as Hanzar spoke because he was right. They wouldn't be having any relaxed sleeping now at least until they knew who they were up against. "I'll take first shift.." She trailed off as Hanzar wrapped his arms around her stunned. They never showed much affection in public for obvious reasons. She gave him a quizzical look, but a very happy smile lit up her face as he kissed her. She let out a brief purr before finishing her sentence," tomorrow night. The quicker we get to your brother the better. Come on, let's go." She told them sliding her waist from Hanzar with a teasing smile. "You will get it back once we reach the city." She told him taking his hand to lead him to the door looking back at Altavia. "Come on before we change our minds." She grinned heading out the door with Hanzar before pausing. She had forgotten all about how much she didn't like to ride until then. "If only we could fly." She said meekly heading for the horses.
♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:13 am

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Anya
He nodded briefly as she informed him about her head injury. Akadar would take a look after he finished with her belly wound, which he wiped clean with an alcohol damp cloth. He felt nothing but guild when the Imperial asked if Akadar would have gone with. It must have shown enough for Anya to see. "Your duty will always come first. So don't answer that. This is enough for me.. you helping me. I won't tell a soul either." The Nord would have smiled if his twinge of guilt hadn't taken over. "I'm sorry, Anya..." Akadar finished closing her wound in silence before moving onto her head injury. It didn't look bad, so he bound some snow in a tight cloth to use as an ice pack. "Mh, thank you. It is my family's home, though I am the only one who lives here now. My mother and father died around the time I was coming of age, so I inhereted it. That's also one of the reasons people, namely Fralia, are so intent that I marry soon." He took a seat in a chair opposite the Imperial. "The Strong-Blade name holds quite a bit of weight here in Whiterun. At least, it used to before my parents died.. Now my house is insignificant, and if I do not marry and continue my family line, it will be nothing."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vega. » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:20 am

A L T A V I A
    seventeen - breton - location: Mooreside Inn, Morthal - tags: Mika & Hanzar

"Thank goodness." Altvia sighed dramatically, "For a moment I thought I would be heading to Winterhold all on my own."
      She gratefully took her new wristguards from Hanzar, and new black gloves. She would add an enchantment later. the girl slipped them on over her fingers, glad they were a good fit, and then put on the wristguard over them. She nodded at both of their comments on the letter. "Yea, of course. Just paper. But you're right, Hanzar, you never when people are bluffing or not these days." She nodded, helping herself up as the two grew close, Then she remembered her journal was still in her room. She didn't have many possessions, other than the things she kept with her virtually all the time in a pack always attached to her belt. her bag was still upstairs.
      "I'm going to get the rest of my things then. I'll meet you two out with horses." She told them before turning away and jogging up the inn steps two at a time, rounding the corner and opening the door to her room. Her journal was still quietly, safely resting on the desk, her bag next to it. She placed the journal inside and checked on it's contents to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, scouring the room, but fairly certain.

She rumbled down the steps, wearing her bag and striding out of the inn towards the stables where she promised she would meet her friends. She clasped her dark cloak over her shoulders, her family sigil pin gleaming in the torch light. (it's still nighttime right?)
vega.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♚ Queen ♚ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

ANYA

Tags: Akadar (may his name live on!)

Anya frowned as he sat in front of her explaining a bit about himself. "So that is why she was so intent on us. Though I do not see her reasonings behind your name. Will it tip the feud in their favor?" She asked curious now. She went to shake her head, and froze with a wince. "She shouldn't pick me if you plan on lifting your name..I am an Imperial. You would have more acceptance with a Khajiit. Okay well maybe not." She said with a chuckle. Growing serious she reached out to take one of his hands her eyes searching his. "Your name is not insignificant. The people respect you..even your fellow guards despite the years they have on you..respect you. Even that thieving Khajiit gave you no trouble. Though how exactly is he out already?" She raised her brow at him before slowly smirking at him. "Even I am finding I much prefer you around then not." She sighed removing her hand from his. She looked around a moment before looking at the ground her cheeks warm. "It is getting dark..I best get to the Inn." She slowly looked back up at him. "If your wanting to keep your name afloat then - I'll leave you be. We are going to be the talk of the town after this..so staying away would be the best idea." She paused studying his expression before leaning in to kiss him again. This time she took her time hands touching his face lightly. When she pulled away it was only slightly to which she muttered," If it is to be my last..I wanted to remember it." She looked into his eyes searching them before finally pulling away dropping a hand to her side as she slowly rose. The other hand did go to take over the icepack on her head.

♚ Queen ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:46 am

Raavi Kinair/ Khajiit/ Nightingale/ Mood: Calm/ Female/ 22/ Tags; None.

Raavi was pleased that Conavin had calmed down, and expected it to be a nice conversation from there. But, instead, he simply took his money and left. "Hey!" she exclaimed in grimace, watching as he went down the steps. But, he didn't come back. How rude of him. I bet we would've been really good friends! Oh well. There's always someone else, I guess. She huffed, curling her tail close to her. There was only one more stop, and that was the blacksmith, then she would be riding back to Riften. Night was beginning to take over the sky, and this was when the Nightingale worked the best.
Raavi picked open the lock to the blacksmith, opening the door just enough so she could get in. She crouched down, keeping to the shadows. With her black fur in armor, she practically was the shadows. She took only what she needed (and a lot of gold) then left the closed store. The guards opened the door for her, and she immediately rushed to get back her horse. S'tiza. Raavi couldn't wait to put all of the new things on her!
Last edited by Captain Plucky on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 94 \\ Hanzar ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 pm

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Mika
    Hanzar looked to Altavia and gave a slight nod. "You're welcome." He said calmly. The argonian lightly rolled his eyes at Mika's words before he trotted after her grabbed her waist. "I never said you could leave." Hanzar said as he left his head rest on her shoulder as he pulled her close. "But I suppose you may leave my side, but just this once." He said quietly but with a grin. "Come on Altavia, let's not have Mika get too far ahead of us."
The male said as he began to casually walk out of the inn.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - South of Winterhold - Tagged: Open
Skyrim sucked. So much. It was cold, and it was beautiful, but it sucked at the highest level of sucking. The path north to Winterhold stretched much farther when the Breton was on foot. Nick continously slipped on the frozen path beneath his feet, and even after what felt like hours upon hours of walking, he could still see Windhelm. "This is going to take a while..." He sighed, reaching into his cloak. Nicholas had a small meal of bread and cheese before resuming his journey into the great white north (eh). In all his free time, he wondered what had happened to his horse. Despite knowing where it came from, he couldn't help but worry. What if it had gotten trapped? Or stolen by bandits? "I'll find you, buddy. I swear it." Nicholas listened as his boots crunched through all the snow on the path, not realizing that not all the crunching was his own feet. Suddenly he stopped, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. The Breton spun around and summoned his bound sword, the wicked sharp blade appearing in a flash of violet flame. "Show yourself!" He demanded, assuming it was nothing more than a pack of wolves he could scare off. What stepped out of the trees was something far worse: a single skeever. Nicholas immediately abandoned his ground and ran up the path as the skeever chased him. "Get away from me you filthy creature!" He shouted, too afraid to look behind him. He was not dealing with a giant dog rat thing. Nope, nuh uh, not today. Nicholas finally looked to see his attacker's progress when his lungs felt like they were on fire. There was no sign of any skeever, so he stopped running to breathe. I'm really out of shape...

{Nameless} - Entering Dawnstar - Tagged: Open
Far off from its master, the Breton's horse waded aimlessly through the snowdrifts in Skyrim's icy plains between Winterhold and Dawnstar. It had managed to travel far in the time Nicholas was concussed, and now found itself lost and feeling the bite of bitter sea winds. With the icy ocean to its right, the ivory stallion headed westward towards Dawnstar. With food and shelter it would be safe. Every so often a sabre cat or a frost troll would come after it seeking a quick meal, but the horse always either frightened them off or outran them. By the time it neared Dawnstar, its beautiful coat and mane had become stiff with ice, although all the supplies in its saddlebags were intact.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Anya
The Nord shook his head. "It has nothing to do with the feud. Strong-Blade may not be as old of a house as Battle-Born or Grey-Mane, but regardless no one wants to see the name fade. Everyone is so insistent I find a wife to carry on my name. I have a sister, but she carries her husband's name. Thus, that leaves my family's lineage on my shoulders." Akadar ended up with a lot of responsibility he didn't want, but if fell to him nonetheless. He took Anya's hand gently when she offered it. "You're right, they still do respect me. But none of that will matter if I die without anyone to carry my name." The Nord squeezed her hand gently. "Fralia must see something in you. It's normal for her to play matchmaker, yes, but only with Nords. She has never pushed an available Kahjiit or Redguard maiden my way, except you. That old bat sees something special in you, I'm sure." He said with a light-hearted chuckle. The mood gradually died away as the Imperial decided she would head to the Bannered Mare and keep her distance until the rumors died away. Akadar almost felt disappointed, but he felt less so when she gave him a kiss goodbye. The guard savored this one, resting a callused hand on her soft cheek and taking note of each and every detail the experience held. "It is strange that such a hopeless flirt feels this way about an old guard such as myself." Akadar told her once she'd pulled out of the kiss. "I will remember you, Anya. And I pray to Talos that does not have to be our last."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me