ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:37 am

Blair glanced at Genesis. "Honestly, I think we all are," she murmured under her breath. Taking the fresh clothing from the temporary alpha with a meek dip of her head, she hauled her exhausted body to its feet. "Thanks, Adam." They'd be huge, sure, but they'd do for now. Lifting her head again, she turned to survey Sebastian's expression, stopping when she saw another figure out of the corner of her eye. Having noticed the other new arrival, she nodded to the other fighter, eyes slightly narrowed. Wynter, where the hell have you been, then? Then, catching sight of Adam again, she cut her train of thought short and backed up, gesturing quickly to Genesis and Sebastian that he was going to go and change, dumping Adam's jacket on the sofa behind her as she hurried off to put on the new clothes, barely returning in time to catch the last of her leader's words.
She retook her seat, pulling her blanket back up around herself with a shiver, but couldn't think of anything to say.

Theodore Ford just grimaced in response to Kat's questions, heading straight to Adrian's seat and throwing himself down into the arab's spot, still shivering slightly.
"I don't like this. I don't like any of this. We've been here two, three, four days and already this kind of stuff is happening? She just vanished and... I don't know. I don't know."
He made some sort of vague gesture with his arms and peered out through the windows into the night beyond, jumping again when the door slammed open for the second time in as many minutes.
Grabbing his weapon in a movement exactly mirroring Kat's, he squared it at the door, only faltering when he recognised the woman who walked in. He was new to the unit, sure, but he'd met her, at least.
"Oh, Rose, for god's sake, don't do that. How's the leg? You okay now?"
Leaning back in the borrowed chair, he whistled shakily.
"Oh boy, have you missed a lot."

The elder men in the corner looked up as not one but two of their teammates burst in, one far more subtly than the other. With Freeman scowling disapprovingly at the man who'd so nonchalantly taken the leader's chair and Rodriguez still doing his best to ignore the whole situation, there wasn't much to remark on. With the slight tut-tut from Freeman aside and the brief insistence that they'd both continue to work, they both stayed silent.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ♛ / NEED THE CRACK OF A WHIP, & SOME BLOOD IN THE CUT !! 」

Postby hellb0und » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:33 pm

AURORA .➴ tagging. jason mood. still angry location. apartment
      ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          xxxxxxxxshe wore her scars as her best attire. a stunning dress made of hellfire.
          xxxxxxxxAurora arose in a daze. Her eyelids opening ever so slowly. Though her mind, quick to act and seemingly impossible to calm, told her to sit up and that she didn't recognize the area. Of course, as soon as she did, a sharp pain and continuous jabbing headache was her reward. On top of blurry vision. She certainly wasn't in the best shape, but, as expected of the fiery blonde woman, she didn't let it stop her. Standing and peering around, she stopped, gaze locked directly on Jason. Who, she saw two of. "Where the hell am I?!" She cursed, taking staggering steps forward, the serum still active within her. At least she was mobile. Aurora reached her calloused hands down to feel around for her gun, but as she predicted, it was gone. She wouldn't be shocked if they'd stripped her of all her hidden weapons. Well, she'd really only carried her gun around and a blade in her boot...
          xxxxxxxxShe reached down, slipping her fingers into the open crevice between her combat boot and ankle, successfully retrieving the blade but knowing she'd have to relocate it. "Now tell me where the hell you've taken me!" she hissed, pointing the blade directly at him and approaching him in a couple of long strides. With the meds still in effect, she was pissed but not nearly as pissed as she was before. It was only a matter of time before they fully wore off, and the measly medic was the only one there to defend himself against the enraged fae.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:10 am

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Skylar's house |Tags: Her brother, Blair, Adam, Wynter
She waited until Blair had come back from changing then did the same, the clothes a little baggy but nothing too bad. She re-entered the room to hear Adam's question and spoke up as she returned to her place by the door. "If i'm going to scout for this pack, i'm going to need to get to know the area. Would I be allowed to do so alone?" she questioned, leaning forward slightly.

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair, Adam, Wynter
He watched his sister leave to get changed and spoke up quietly. "There's a pack a few states Northwest of here that we're fugitives from. They gave up tracking us about 6 months ago, but I'd rather not ever come in contact with them again." he admitted, speaking quickly so that his sister wouldn't return before he was done. "I can explain why, but in private and i'd rather my sister not know i've told you." he finished, leaning back in the chair right as his sister entered the room again. He glanced at her as she spoke and nodded slightly. "What kind of trouble are you guys in?" he added warily.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:44 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Marks eyes followed to where Tyler was pointing and settled on the TV a moment before returning. From the sounds of it, this had all been going on since he'd been at Skylar's home. He'd been about to reiterate how much he wished Tyler hadn't shown up when his boyfriend mentioned all the worry. Mark huffed, hating how much he understood the feeling. He looked over his shoulder at the rest of the diner when Tyler started using terms like Human, the conversation was spinning into the kind that he'd been adamant about only having in private. Mark hushed him a bit but let him continue without interrupting. What threw him for a loop was how Tyler wanted Mark to tell the pack about him. The'd been over it time and again that it wasn't a good idea for a ton of reasons, just because they were in Jasper for the moment didn't change anything. It was clear that despite what he'd said in the past Tyler didn't take it serious.

"They aren't finding out, end of discussion." Mark was stern and to the point, he wouldn't play risks when there was nothing to gain other than Tyler not feeling like a dirty secret as he put it. And as he was about to tell Tyler to finish his food so they could leave and that he wasn't hungry, his stomach betrayed him with a growl. It was likely only then that he'd realized he hadn't eaten anything at all today. "You ordered it." He expressed mild concern, but didn't hesitate to reach for the ketchup to start applying it. "Get another one so we can head back and talk without prying ears alright?" Mark knew as much as he wished the discussion was over that Tyler wasn't one to back down easily. However this wasn't a game and Mark planned to put his foot down, for now he simply wanted a truce so they could eat and enjoy each others company.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:53 pm

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
Blade Agent /\ 26 /\ Tags: Everyone at HQ

The reaction of her squadmates startled Rose, more than a little bit. Almost immediately one of them had fired a gun at her, but luckily it just missed. She flinched slightly, but relaxed when she heard Kat apologize. She also noticed Ford also had his gun pointed at her, but he lowered it as he realized who she was. Something had these two on edge. More than normal since they were apparently willing to shoot first and ask questions later. “No, no. I’m sorry. I should have called. I just thought you guys would have been notified I was on my way back, but I guess not.” she quickly interjected as she actually entered and closed the door. At Ford question, she cracked a bit of a smile. “Leg’s good as new. I wanted to come back sooner, but the docs were rather strict. Didn’t want me to reinjure it. But yeah, it looks like a lot has happened since I left. I wasn’t told much. You’ll have to fill me in once I get the rest of my stuff in.” She looked around briefly, noticing the new faces in the corner and some faces that were absent. Of course some of the others could be resting or something, but something felt off.

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

Scott watched the girl fish. The whole process with the fishing pole had always seemed odd to him. It just looked so inefficient considering what humans were capable of. Why fish with a pole when you could use a net or something. Fishing with a pole just seemed pretty time consuming with little payout. Still, the fishing pole seemed pretty popular. When she spoke up again, he had to stop himself from reacting too much. There was no way he’d ever be someone’s pet, but she didn’t know what he really was. He figured she’d think differently if she did. Still, the idea made him want to growl, but he did his best not to show it. The girl was actually being friendly to him and he didn’t want her to think about grabbing her pistol. The mention of a brother sparked his interest though. It was good to know that she wasn’t alone, but just because she didn’t seem like a threat didn’t mean her brother wasn’t a threat either. At least he could be prepared if he showed up.

Suddenly, her pole started moving and the girl got excited. Maybe that was why humans fished this way, since the fight between her and the fish seemed pretty entertaining. The girl almost slipped in a few times and he felt like the rod was going to snap in two. Scott actually stood up, waiting to see who would win. Eventually, the fish was headed out of the water, and surprisingly, she tossed it over to him. Catching the thing was rather difficult for him. Due to his farsightedness, he could really only see a blur flopping around in front of him. It took him a few times to actually pin it down under his paws, and then he started eating it. He just hoped he didn’t look too foolish or made it look like something was wrong with him. He knew sometimes when wild animals acted strange, humans either took them or put them out of their misery. If she was really concerned, she could report him to the police or something, and then they’d be snooping around the forest, which was the last thing he wanted. He just had to act like everything was normal, so he just ate the fish as if nothing weird had happened. At least his hunger was disappearing. Maybe he could put off going into town for a few more days at this rate.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:50 am

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Loey, Collin, Ford, Rose { Crush } open

Unphased by the sniper wordlessly taking the leaders seat and beginning to mindlessly babble about the missing girl and his disliking of our mission i couldn't help but feel bad as i watched his shivering frame not failing to take note of his wet jacket still being worn and halfheartedly rolled my eyes i couldn't be too upset with his reasoning's after all they were valid anyone would think so, however judging from the other men's reactions i could be wrong. Turning back to the girl now standing at the door however i couldn't help but feel horrible for trying to put a bullet in her as i returned the pistol to my side her apology not really helping as technically she hadn't done nothing wrong, "Well darling its quite possible D'arc was, but given our racket didn't wake him hes resting." I chimed with a half smile it was true just the shot alone would wake most not to mention the slamming door however given everything i wouldn't be completely surprised he slept through it, however unsettling that may be to some. Hearing ford say she missed alot i couldn't help but nod slightly in agreement before the reason she was gone in the first place was brought up quickly reminding me as i glanced down to the limb in question "Well of course you don't want to injure it again, then you couldn't wear any of the adorable boots we're going to get" I hinted with a slight grin we had been in need for new ones and with any luck it would make up for nearly shooting her as a greeting. Letting them continue to talk i made my way back to the kitchen to prepare the duo tea as i had the leader earlier tonight returning only a few moments later with two mugs in hand, glancing to the new members as i passed "How do you guys take yours?" I asked while delivering the drinks to their owners, glancing to ford as i set his on the table beside him "Ford, take that jacket off before you get sic-... oh my god i sound like D'arc.." I stated the last bit falling into a mumble as i glanced at the staircase that lead to where he resigned, shaking my head slightly i handed the other mug to Rose with another halfhearted smile just catching her last statement before looking at the door she had just came through the statement both her and ford said causing a slight tug at my heart.. you have no idea. remaining silent for a minute i finally looked back to her "I can grab you're bags, why don't you rest, maybe ford would like to start?" I suggested

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter (Temporary Alpha) { Tags } Wynter, Blair, Emmy, Emery,
Alyssa, Genesis, Sebastian { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Only catching a faint glimpse of the displeased gaze Blair gave Wynter upon realizing she was there i only glanced to the fighter i had entered with though remained silent as I heard blair speak out and gave a simple nod , saying nothing as she backed away from the other fighter and exited the room to change, only hearing Sebastian begin talking as she returned and his sister left i turned my attention to him, the hushed tone and quickness of it all causing my gaze to switch from him to the door the blonde just exited and back again though as he begun speaking i slowly began to make sense. Listening carefully to the information he shared my mind began trying to place who exactly we lived by, only a few names came to mind but none of which i particularly recalled many encounters with though apparently that may be changing as well, lovely. Though with what he was saying a few concerns did rise, what exactly did they get in trouble for?, was it something we needed to worry about?. Hearing him state that he'd prefer his sister didn't hear i parted my mouth too answer though was cut short as the approaching sound of footsteps came clicking down the short hall and the girl soon appeared back in the doorway halting anything i had to say on the matter as i simply nodded glancing to the male out of the corner of my eye as i did so, "Yeah, we'll figure out more ideal living situations tomorrow. If you're okay staying here tonight" I answered calmly as if that were what he was talking about if he didn't want her to know then she wouldn't.

Now looking to the one who spoke up next, Genesis and hearing her question i glanced towards the one on the couch with a faintly confused look, she'd be scouting?. Catching her actual acquirement about exploring the land alone as i now stared out at the seemingly empty land just past the window's hold i fell silent for a few moments. The current threat at hand heavily on my mind and remained as i heard Sebastian's follow-up question, both's attention glued to me as i finally let out a breath, may as well tell them, they'd find out eventually "At the moment we have a.. little bit of a hunter problem - At least we're hoping that's all it is." I began, only pausing to tear my gaze away from the window and towards the infirmary for a spit moment before onto the sibilings once more "These hunters, they've only been here maybe a week and in that time they've managed to take down one of the best we have, and wipe out over half of the pack, and injure several others. we don't know who they are, or where they came from but their good." I informed in as calm a tone as i could while reciting what we knew, only letting my eyes close for a spit second before turning my attention to Genesis
"So, to answer you're question i'd prefer nobody be alone, strength in numbers. However you can choose whoever you want to show you around its up to you.
I finished i knew not many would mind showing them around the territory but if they did i really wouldn't mind i had to check the borders and still stop by my house anyway, plus i wanted to know if Lance remained here or if he left yet again
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Addali Elaine Chezie
    Human ---> Tags: Scott ---> Relationship: None

Addali watched the wolf with a smile, eyes narrowing momentarily at the creature's antics but she shrugged it off. It seemed almost as though he couldn't see very well but he looked healthy, which meant he has learned to live with his ailment. She knew that most people would have tried to take him and try to help but she believed that nature's course was the only one, not attempting to put herself between the animal and what nature intended.

When the wolf began to eat the fish, she chuckled and turned to walk back to the creek's edge, settling once more upon the ground as she got comfortable once more, a small yawn escaping from within her chest, re-rigging the pole, "You know, wolf, there are times I wish I was an animal like you." She said quietly after casting back into the creek, a lull in the water catching her bobber and holding it in place, "It would almost be peaceful....well...minus the constant fear of death that is." She said with a slight chuckle, placing the rod beside her before lacing her arms behind her head, "But you don't have to worry about judging eyes, constant pressure to be what someone else wants you to be...." She sighed quietly as her voice trailed off, a frown taking hold of her lips.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:34 am

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
Blade Agent /\ 26 /\ Tags: Everyone at HQ

-going to wait for ford-

𝒮𝒸𝑜𝓉𝓉 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝓈
Werewolf /\ 22 /\ Loner /\ Tags: Addali

As he ate the fish, Scott was still careful to keep an eye on the girl. It seemed that at least for now, he was safe, but he couldn’t let his guard down. Not surprisingly, the fish disappeared pretty quickly. As a wolf, he was slightly larger than average, so one fish was something he devoured quickly. Aside from the head and tail, the fish was reduced to pretty much a skeleton by the time the girl started talking again. What she said was kind of surprising to him though. There weren’t many people who wished to be animals. Now a days people were so attached to technology that they couldn’t imagine life without it. Animals were constantly searching for food, defending territory, fighting other animals and avoiding hunters. It wasn’t a life he thought anyone would want. Of course, he thought of that sort of life differently, considering he lived it. He guessed to some, being free like some animals were was a lovely fantasy. He on the other hand, wished for the opposite. All he ever wanted was to be a normal human, where he could live his life without being bullied, picked on, or hunted. As if reading his mind, the girl said how lucky he was about not being judged or forced to be someone he wasn’t. He wanted to tell her how wrong she was. Ever since he could remember, he was judged on his appearance and forced to be a submissive omega. In some ways, he didn’t think he and this girl were very different at all.

In that moment, Scott made a dangerous decision. In front of him, he used his nose and paws to etch his name on the ground in front of him. The legibility was somewhat poor since he never wrote things as a wolf before and he couldn’t see it clearly, but when he thought it was clear enough, he sat behind his name with his lead lowered and ears laid back. He almost looked like how a domestic dog would when they knew they were going to be scolded by their owner. He was sure how’d the girl would react or if she would even figure it out, but he was ready for the worst. He glanced toward where the gun was resting, just hoping she wouldn’t try to kill him.
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:30 pm

-goofed up and posted the wrong thing here...sorry >.>-
Last edited by birch. on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverstream~~~ » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:52 am

Sebastian Sanders | Male | Loner | Location: Skylar's house | Tags: His sister, Blair, Adam, Wynter
He nodded gratefully to the Alpha as he changed the topic to their living arrangements. "We'd appreciate that. I'm assuming this would be the best place to start integrating with the pack as well?" he questioned, trying to keep from tensing too much at the thought. Their last pack integration had been... stressful to say the least and the thought of being outnumbered bothered him a bit. He immediately scolded himself. He wasn't a loner anymore, he didn't need to think like one. I'm turning into Gen. he mused silently to himself, returning his attention to the other male. "Sorry about all the questions, we're not used to pack life." he joked sheepishly.

Genesis Sanders | Female | Loner | Location: Skylar's house |Tags: Her brother, Blair, Adam, Wynter
Her nose wrinkled in disgust at having to be babysat, but she held her tongue. Hunters were a problem sure, but she figured she could take care of herself. She'd find a way around having to go with someone. She needed to clear her head, and the only way she could do that was if she was focused on the task of getting to know her new home. Without the distraction of making small talk. She hated small talk. Her glance slid to Blair and she made up her mind. "Hate to interrupt, but can Blair show me around?" she asked, glancing at both the female herself and Adam.

IT IS MADNESS for a sheep
╔══════════════╗
Hey, I'm Silverstream~~~
(You can call me Silver.)
I'm a female and I'm a fan
of wolves, horses,
MARVEL, and the show Supernatural.

╚══════════════╝
──── to talk peace WITH A WOLF
silverstream~~~

My pets
My items