♛ ━━━━ » [ Making Monarchs ] ● Open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Legend. » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:35 am

𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘐𝘜𝘚 !! -> Tags: louis

Cora smiled warmly as her brother greeted her back, then he moved away from the group with a blonde princess seemingly chasing after him, Ty has always been a charmer, every girl who had lived near the castle would constantly throw themselves at him, so Cora was quite used to seeing the occasional princess running after him. The dark haired maiden turned her attention back to the Italian price, “ well, it was nice getting to know you a little more” the princess then turned to Sophie, “ this ones a keeper” Cora smiled mischievously before glancing back at the Italian prince as he said goodbye and headed to bed. she winked at Sophie before whirling around to talk to others who were in the crowd. Her eyes landed on Louis who conveniently had his gaze on her at the moment. In that moment she felt as if they were the only two in the crowd, it was a strange feeling. Her consciousness was fighting a civil war, she wanted to run up to him feel his arms wrap around her once more, or to hear him say ‘ I love you’. The other part of Cora wanted to run away try to forget him once more, drown his memory with the help of some strange exotic drink, and to go back to hiding behind her brothers shadow where it was safe and no one could hurt her. Though right at this moment it was obvious which side had won the war, as Cora’s feet carried her slightly closer.

Stopping slightly in front of the English prince, the princess noticed everyone come back into her vision and she was suddenly aware that they weren’t the only ones here. Clearing her throat Cora looked down at her hands as if there was something amazingly interesting about them. Taking a deeper breath she spoke, finally returning her gaze to his, having to tilt her head slightly upward to look at him. “ Hello Louis “ She spoke softly and more quietly as if they were sacred words only to be heard by the two of them, they were simply just a greeting but it felt different than before, when she saw him earlier the war inside of her was she still raging on but now one side had won, she now longer wanted to distance herself from him, now she wanted the exact opposite.

The princess kept her alluring green eyes glued to the prince, his eyes were beautifully gray, like a dangerous storm, and Cora would always get swept away by them. Cora felt an ache, and ache to leave the group just her and louis, to finally be able to be closer. Right now it was as if an invisible wall was between them, with all these eyes around but if she would she would kiss him right now in front of everyone, but even here at a school safe for royals. She felt as if she did right in the open somehow it would be discovered by the media and spun into something terrible.

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓 !! -> Tags: Mentioned Tiberius

Lucas sighed as he soon noticed his plate was empty, audibly grumbling he abruptly stood up from his comfortable spot on the couch and quickly tossed the plate. He listened as many voices still conversed amongst each other. Rolling his eyes the young prince looked down at his watch 8:00 , no wonder the lad was tired. Shaking his head he made his way out of the room just to see Tiberius and the same girl make their way out of the room. Great maybe they’ll end up in my room and I'll have to find somewhere else to sleep. scoffing the belgian prince glanced at the couch, or I might even have to sleep there grumbling Lucas exited the room and tried not to look at Tiberius or the other woman. Despite his negative feelings towards the french prince, he was oddly attracted to him and it scared the poor prince to death, last time he got close to someone, it didn’t end well.

Once again passing by them, rather quickly as to not have to speak to the other prince. He quickly trotted up the stairs and turned the corner so he was out of sight and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. He rested a hand on his heart, it was racing maybe from his race up the stairs or the fact that he was developing some sort of confusing feelings towards the other prince, which was of course unheard of.

Shaking his head as he tried to clear the absurd thoughts from his mind, L ucas pushed himself off the wall and continued on his way to the room. Once he arrived he unbuttoned his shirt just a few and collapsed on his bed, as he stared up at the ceiling, his thoughts wandered, to of course a certain prince.

𝙇𝙀𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙊 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙊 !! -> Tags: Harper, Sophie

Leo felt his muscles relax as the prince forgave his forward behavior, He glanced towards her as she explained they were less touchy where she came from. The prince laughed softly, “ I always thought Canadians would be more touchy, definitely huggers?”. The prince smiled as the princess turned her attention towards the animals, it was quite adorable how she had so much love for the creatures. His eyes grew wide as the blonde princess from earlier joined the group. He nervously tried to avoid her gaze and found himself staring at the floor like some shy little boy. He silently prayed she didn’t say anything to the canadian princess. The Italian prince honestly didn’t know what had gotten into him. Maybe it was the fact that he hair was like strands of gold or her accent was beautifully enchanting, he then glanced at Sophie, the smaller princess reminded him of the fairytale Snow White. He felt an odd, intense instinct to protect her, she was beautiful too. Leo clenched his jaw as he soon realized he had discovered feelings for both the princesses. Closing his eyes tightly he pushed them deep down, as he had done with most things.

Reopening his eyes he noticed Sophie was addressing him, about his drag racing, not too long after the french princess had brought up the topic. “ Daunting? Well maybe you can ride in the passenger seat sometime, maybe you’ll feel differently. It really is quite the experience” the prince smiled before he felt a yawn over take him. “ Excuse me princesses, but i’m going to head off to bed now, it’s been quite the day and i believe i have combat training quite early in the morning.’’ he bowed politely to them, before turning to Sophie. “ See you tomorrow….Aphrodite” he smiled softly before grazing her shoulder with his hand as he walked past them and headed off to bed.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ harper & tiberius ] - 429 & 452 wc

Postby nimrod. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:22 am

x
H A R P E R--W A L K E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tags leo, louis, cami - sophie, adrián
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Harper was relieved to receive such warm introductions back from Sophie and Louis, in the slightest she was disappointed to be so blatantly ignored by the prince she had met earlier. Then again, she reminded herself that she was not the one of his interest and left it at that, loving her golden hair out of her face as she reached down to pick up Bacchus. "It's very nice to meet all of you, and I am certain Bacchus will be overjoyed to have some four-legged company," she added with a soft smile, letting Louis turn his attention to the French princess as she approached the group. Seeing that Sophie was the only one left after her accompanying prince left for bed, she turned to her, raising a brow ever so slightly. "Well, I don't know what you intend to do, but there are a lot of people not yet down here so I think I am going to go make sure everyone is doing okay or at least knew about what was going on," she spoke with a small sigh.

Harper was the type of person that always wanted to be sure that everyone felt acknowledged and included in things, she knew all to well what it felt like to not be. It was a feeling she didn't wish on anyone. "Besides, seems the big bad prince needs his beauty sleep," she added with a light giggle as she made her way towards the nearest stairway, figuring she would start her search around where the rooms are located. "You're free to join me if you like, but if not, have a nice night Sophie," Harper spoke with a small smile before she made her way up the stairs with her beloved feline cradled in her arms. "Oh Bach, what a special creature you are," she crooned to him softly as she reached the top of the stairs. Turning to look down both directions of the split of the hallway, she chewed on her lower lip briefly, watching as a door closed on the men's side. Whomever that was it seemed they didn't want company at the time. Walking down the hall almost cautiously, not wanting to bother anyone, she spoke out in an almost questioning manner, "Hello? Most everyone downstairs is already heading separate ways if anyone wants to go down and talk for awhile," she offered. She felt entirely incapable of throwing open someone's door in the manner that Leo had earlier with her today, so she waited against the wall patiently, hoping that someone might emerge.

x
T I B E R I U S--C A I U S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tags lovise
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Tiberius felt his worries leave his mind, no longer drowning in his thoughts as he most often did, hearing the way that she spoke to him was unusual, and something he was starting to realize he enjoyed immensely. Most women felt the need to put on a show for him, either portraying the perfect angel, or trying to attract his attention in the opposite manner. Alas, here he was, talking to someone in a way he hadn't for all too long, pleasant company. A small smile was displayed on his handsome features as she spoke, saying that he needed a practically unlimited supply of puppies, about to return a remark, he started to chuckle at what she said next. "Just for you saying such a thing, perhaps I will now," he murmured to her with a sly smirk, eyes practically glinting in a mischievous manner as she referred to him as the awful prince. "Ah, much better," he practically purred in response teasingly, tempted to ask her what spectrum she fell in, though he was certain he knew the answer. Lovise was such a pleasant person to be around, she hardly portrayed royalty with her daring behavior and the way she mirrored his interactions, though her practically angelic appearance gave away that there was more to her than what one would first infer.

Speaking of which, he noticed a golden haired princess in the nearby group that looked strikingly similar to her. Deciding to save the questions relating to her for later, Tiberius rolled his eyes as she claimed him to be quite predictable, looking down to her with a daring gaze as though to question if she really meant such a thing. "You have much to learn," he spoke with a quick wink, turning to look at her once she nearly got herself into an unrecoverable incident. "So what you're saying is, I have no need for any puppies whatsoever because I alone am so innocently and naively cute?" he spoke with a chuckle, shaking his head at the thought of the comparison. It was certainly a first, and truthfully he didn't mind it too much. "Outside of course, and don't tell me you're afraid of the dark," he added as he made his way to the front door, opening it and letting her step out before closing it behind them. The weather was delightful, warm but not unbearably so. He would most likely stay out for the majority of the night, walk her back once she tired of his company to ensure she made it to her room just fine, and then return to the endless darkness of the night. It was one of the few things that comforted him.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛ ━━━━ » [ Making Monarchs ] ● Open!

Postby valkyrie, » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:27 am

( ) ──── dior virginia parrish
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    people who do not know me soon come to understand that i do not have any sense.
    [ the princess of america ][ twenty-two ][ hallway ][ taggs: harper ]

twisting a part of her hair, dior pressed the bobypin down for structure. the american princess was already late to the academy. her plane took a little stop for fuel, which took two extra hours to get ready. so, she wasn't aware of what they were doing before she arrived. the girl pulled down her curls, letting them bounce off her shoulders. her puppy, liberty, stood beside her, wagging its tail. "libby, your hair is already perfect, sweetie." dior rubbed her puppy's head and picked her up, and proceeded with rubbing her dogs belly. "i'm hungry, so i'll see you real soon." the princess placed the dog on the floor. she picked up her purse, and left the room.

when dior was locking up the dorm room, she heard the voice of a girl, probably a princess. it eventually stopped when she arrived closer. it was a blonde girl, with an australian accent. "um, hi -- what are you doing calling people at night? or asking questions?" dior asked stuffing her hands in her pockets. "uh, ha, my name is dior. is everyone still downstairs?" the princess questioned the other girl with an eyebrow raised. dior would like to know why the girl was upstairs alone, when everyone was upstairs.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ sophie-anaïs charland ] ● 010 ● wc: 732

Postby winterfell. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:36 pm

♔ -- ( SOPHIE ) ───────────────────────────────
        [ location : halls ] [ age : twenty ] [ nation : canada ] [ tagged : louis, leo, harper, dior ]

- - - - -Sophie grinned when Louis petted Nova, the terrier obviously thrilled with all the attention. The idea of Yankee only being eight weeks out was also exciting. Sophie remembered when her companion was that young. It was an adventure, to say the least, and Nova bit through almost everything she owned. She almost missed the tattered shoelaces and torn drapes from all of Nova's chewing. But she grateful that her dog was older now, better trained, and a suitable royal canine. She nodded and smiled when Louis said he looked forward to their play dates. "As do we," she said brightly. Sophie noticed that Louis got suddenly awkward and clammy when Cora arrived. She didn't know what that was about. Maybe they were old friends or something? She figured she'd let them have their moment though. Cora was obviously itching to talk to him.

- - - - -She watched as the two distant royals, Cora's brother and Harper's look-a-like, acknowledged her. Sorta. The prince raised his chin and the princess smiled and waved. Kinda. Oh no. She just shouldn't have acknowledged them at all, she thought. She probably came off as some sort of freak now. They'd avoid her for sure from here on out. She was not as good at this as she hoped she was going to be. But at least she had other people around her. Leo was being kind to her and Cora and her were getting along and there were several animals in the mix now. She'd make up for how awkward she was with the other two royals later, she supposed.

- - - - -She shrugged when Leo talked about how affectionate he assumed Canadians were. "You're not wrong," she said. "Canadians just have a weird separation of work and personal, I guess. We keep our distance from people until we know them personally, then we're a little on the affectionate side. And since I only just met you, it was a little jarring, but it's totally fine, I promise," she said. She didn't mean to ramble, but she totally rambled there. She noted how the Italian prince's eyes went wide when Harper arrived, which confused her. What was it with these princes and losing their cool the second a pretty girl shows up? Was that just a guy thing? She giggled quietly when Leo offered for her to ride with him. "Well, I'm not the type to turn down an adventure," she said. She felt a little odd when he left her side, calling her Aphrodite once more before deciding to go to bed. She waved as he walked away. "Good night. Sweet dreams," she said. Sophie's gaze went to the ground when Cora said that Leo was a keeper, doing her best to hide the fact that she was blushing. "Oh, I don't know," she said shyly before the girl turned her attention back to Louis, who was still being weird.

- - - - -Sophie looked over to Harper, obviously excited that her cat was going to be living among more animals. "Nova's very social and very gentle. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun with Bacchus," she said. She nodded when Harper said she was planning on staying back and checking in on everyone. "I'd be more than happy to join you," she said. "I was really looking forward to meeting more people today, so I'll take the opportunity to be social," she added. She followed behind Harper, not too close as to not be too awkward -- and patted her thigh to call Nova to her side. She shook her head at the comment about Leo. "Apparently," she said quietly.

- - - - -Harper called down the hallway, letting everyone know that they didn't have to be alone if they wanted to come out and socialize. She was thankful that the blonde was so willing to put herself out there like that. Sophie had been approached by everyone else for socialization. She didn't think she was capable of just talking to people as effortlessly as the Australian did. She watched as a princess with beautiful curly hair emerged from the hallway, addressing Harper as she spoke. "I'm Sophie. And this is Nova," she said, gesturing toward her dog and giving Dior a small smile. "A few of us are still downstairs. Other people seem to be... not," she said simply. "A few went to bed, but I'm not entirely sure where everyone else is," she admitted.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camilla [5]

Postby baby blue » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:27 pm

camilla pereira
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    princess of portugal \\ twenty \\ a bunch of people then nobody

camilla smiled in relief at prince louis's kind greeting, thankful that none of them felt as if she was intruding on the conversation. her attention was momentarily drawn to the puppy he had at his feet, trying to get her attention. she knelt down on the ground and gave him a small scratch behind his ears, a soft smile on her face. as camilla rose to her feet, she heard the dark-haired, blue-eyed princess of the group introduce herself in a bright manner. "it's lovely to meet you sophie," she said with a smile. "and you as well, nova," she continued with another scratch behind another dog's ear.

as she stood back up, camilla took note of where sophie's and louis's gazes resided. she followed to princess who she had not yet met t a prince that she had met before. oh no, she thought. i'm not sure whether to be relieved or annoyed that he's here. camilla and ty had a past that she had chosen to forget. the memories were somewhat of a horror story to her and she hated horror stories with a passion. it had been a few years since she had last seen tiberius, but at least now she could figure out who the princess was. cora and camilla never really grew close in the time that camilla spent with tiberius and she was currently unsure of how the french princess felt about camilla, so she decided she was just going to avoid them both.

it seemed luck was not with her as cora was already moving towards louis, so that was camilla's cue to move out. "i had better go," she muttered to louis before she walked away. camilla was not entirely thrilled about the prospect of having to start a new conversation, so she instead headed for the food. she ended up just standing by the tables of food and browsing through what they had available, picking up a piece of fruit or a sweet as she moved along the table. once she had reached the end of the table, she leaned against it with a glass of water in hand, casually sipping from the cup as she observed those in the room around her.

[374 words]
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ adrián lorenzo varela ] ● 002 ●

Postby nocturna. » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 pm

--.━━━━. 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - male | 23 y/o | prince of spain | loc: dorm -> hallways | mentions: n/a | tags: dior, harper, sophie
        After a less than thrilling 'scavenger hunt' (in Adrián's opinion anyway), everyone had made their way back to the dormitories and common areas to socialize. Since the Spanish prince was late to the festivities of the hunt, Adrián was one of the first to return to his dorm. The normally competitive young man was still in a bit of a sour mood hours after arriving to the school. He absolutely detested the fact that his parents 'shipped' him off to this place. He couldn't have learned the same skills back home? But there wasn't much he could really do about it now. He was here and there wouldn't be any changing that fact... that didn't mean Adrián had to like it.

The Prince had spent some time sulking after the hunt. Laying on one of the beds, staring at the ceiling while tossing a hackie sack into the air. Besides Adrián's wild playboy reputation, he was known for his hard-headed stubborn streak. Little could change his mind once it was set to something. He had spent some decent time settling into the dorm; unpacking and placing personal objects around his dressers and bed. The last thing he dreaded was to check his cell phone. He could only imagine how many messages he'd have gotten while on that godforsaken plane ride. Adrián pulled out his new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and tapped in his pass code. The device suddenly became alive buzzing and lighting up with notifications. It brought a slight smile to the prince's face, seeing that so many would miss him.

While responding to a few messages, the sound of a couple soft voices crept into his open doorway. By the sound of them, the voices were female, but were not recognizable from in the room. Curiosity getting the better of him, and seeing that he really had nothing better to do, Adrián shoved his phone back into his jeans pocket and made his way out into the halls. He walked for a few moments down the halls of the princes' wing, following the growing volume of voices. Chocolatey hues peered through the glass pane of the princes' wing door only to be met by three women talking amoungst themselves mere feet from the doorway.

Adrián pondered for a moment as to whether he should make himself known to the ladies or not. Only one looked familiar to him, maybe he'd seen her during the scavenger hunt? But he wasn't one hundred percent certain. Awh what the hell? He asked himself as he pushed the door open and strode over to the three. "I thought I heard voices..." Adrián let out a chuckle as he neared the girls. "I'm Adrián Lorenzo Varela of Spain. Hope i'm not interrupting..."
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━ » [ louis ]▪︎ 007▪︎ 563 wc ; [ lovise ] • 004 • 714 wc

Postby memichoo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:30 pm

louis james montgomery

■▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎■
▪︎●age. 21▪︎nation. england▪︎loc. commons▪︎tags. camilla - cora

Louis was both surprised- and pleased, if he was to be completely honest with himself- to meet Corraline's gaze. It sent a pleasantly warm thrill over him; he had thought that she would refuse to so much as look at him until their stay at the academy was over, and he couldn't bear the thought of parting on such a sour note. His gray gaze was focused so intently on her figure that the others seemed to blur, subconciously deemed as less important when compared to the vibrant green eyes watching him. Those eyes, they were always so beautiful to him, so clear he could see an internal war raging inside them. There was a strange hesitance in the way she held herself, as if invisible strings were restricting her movements, but the spell broke just as he noticed it. The dark-haired beauty began to approach him and he couldn't look away- until another voice broke his reverie. He glanced at Camilla as she muttered a farewell, promptly leaving the conversation. Her sudden departure puzzled him but he didn't intend to call her out and interrogate her for it. Perhaps he would ask, once they were in a more private environment. "Perhaps later, then," he softly called out after her, turning his gaze back to Cora once more. It was as if a magnetic force drove him back, as the moon pulls the tides.

He searched for something to say as she came to stop before him, her eyes hidden as she examined her hands. No words seemed right in his mind- hi felt too short, too casual whereas fancy meeting you here was much too formal and lengthy. The blonde had just opened his mouth, intending to let the first words he thought of leave his tongue, when suddenly those eyes of hers met his again and she spoke. Her words were so soft, so quiet, but he heard them easily. They melted the tension he held in his hands, urging his face into a gentle smile. Such simple words had never sounded so perfect, so well-though out, as those had in that moment. "Hello, Corraline," he answered, mirroring her words and tone. Something was different than before, something he couldn't quite place his finger on. The tension from their initial conversation had vanished, replaced by a gentle ease that he had longed for. He was strangely content with this moment, standing and watching her- it felt like both a fraction of a moment and the lifespan of a universe. A sharp tug in his hand reminded him that, despite how he longed to stay in that separate world for forever, he couldn't. He broke the eye contact to glance at Yankee and found the puppy straining towards Cora. His white tail was a blur and his small front paws were reaching towards her shoes. With a crooked smile, he loosened his grip on the leash; the puppy had always been fond of the French princess and Louie had never seen Cora annoyed by the puppy's adoration. Glancing up to see the alluring green eyes he saw in dreams, he cocked his head. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked in a lightly concerned voice, gesturing towards the appetizing food laid out nicely on the table. His own stomach was aching with emptiness and he hoped that the beautiful princess before him was not suffering the same discomfort.

lovise nordskov

●▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎●
▪︎●age. 20▪︎nation. denmark▪︎loc. outside▪︎tags. tiberius

Lovise sent a light-hearted wink Tiberius' way as he played along with her joke, a faint smile softening her face. "Glad to inspire," she chirped as she followed him, the thick black fabric of her skirt still bunched in her dainty hands. Caught by surprise at his clear, unexpected approval of the playful nickname- awful prince, of all things- she burst out in a genuine laugh. "Most would take that as an insult, but somehow I don't think you do," she commented in an almost fond manner. It was refreshing, she mused, to have a conversation with this prince. There were no underlying manipulations or judgements that she could sense, nor any of the arrogance she despised. Not once had he bragged about his fifty thoroughbred horses or rooms plated with gold or any worthless extravagance that she didn't care to hear about. For the first time in quite a long while, she was comfortable being herself in front of another royal. The curious girl had constantly had to be almost angelic, speak as softly as her appearance flaunted, reign in her sharp tongue as best as she could. It was what was expected, of course- a princess with sharp wit and playful manner was not regal enough for royalty. The appearance was important, she was taught as a child, to the people. And the princess loved her people dearly. So she walked with small steps, dined with the proper tools, perfected the gentle smile that complimented her angelic appearance. Only behind the castle walls did she roll in the grass, splash in the water until her skin was wrinkled and pale, ate the fruits she picked off trees she climbed. And although she hardly expected to taste the freedom here she lacked at home, it was still lovely speaking the way she thought to a prince.

Feeling the telltale prickle of a gaze, she glanced upwards to catch an almost inquisitive look from the dark-haired royal. It held a note of seriousness that gave her pause- perhaps she had said something that was a tad too personal to the prince. The girl answered the silent question with a light-hearted smile, a reassurance that the girl had only meant to tease and nothing more. She would feel terrible if something she said had been taken the wrong way, but seeing his wink sent a burst of relief through her, overlapping with surprise and a tinge of respect. Perhaps she had said something that was sensitive to him, but the conversation continued as light-hearted as before. The sincerity of her expression quickly gave way to amusement; raising a brow at his remark, she sweetly said, "Then how fortunate it is that this is a school." A crooked smile adorned her face, mischevious and almost devilish in nature despite her golden hair and rosy cheeks. She listened as he elaborated on his apparent likeness to a puppy, an amused smile growing on her face as he continued. "If it helps you rest easy at night then yes, awful prince, it does," she gave in with a laugh, rolling her eyes at him. "Although," the blonde added, "I wouldn't exactly describe you as innocent and naively cute in my own words," she wrinkled her nose playfully at him. Her attention flew to the front door as they approached, the girl subconsciously perking up at the thought of going outside. She murmured a soft thank you as he opened the door and let her through, her gaze on the outdoors. She hadn't had much time to observe the grounds when she had arrived- she didn't see much of anything in her rush- but the thought of exploring it sent a thrill through her. Faintly registering that the French prince had teased her about the dark, she poked his arm. "You don't have to put on a brave face for me; I'll protect you," she teased in return. Despite her playful promise, girl stepped away from the lighted building and towards the darker grass, a grin on her face. The dark had never bothered her much, even as a child, and the thought of throwing her shoes off and slipping her feet into the grass was alluring.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:45 am

So many memories of the two of them flashed in her mind as Louis acknowledged her, with a simple mirrored ‘Hello Coralline’ . She wasn’t used to hearing her full name, she was so used to just hearing Cora, but hearing her full name spoken with his exquisite accent the girl couldn’t help but smile. The french princess was about to respond to the prince when she noticed Yankee desperately trying to get her attention. Reluctantly taking her gaze off the prince before her she looked lovingly down at the puppy before scooping him up in her arms. Bringing him to eye level she held his wriggling self securely as she softly placed a kiss on his tiny head, she giggled as the pup tried to return the favor. Shaking her head her smile grew even wider as she placed Yankee back safely on the ground. Cora hadn’t felt this happy in a while, but one glance back at Louis and she felt as if her heart might explode, she almost missed him asking her if she had eaten yet, due to the fact she was just admiring him. Clearing her throat awkwardly she shook her head. “ No, I haven't, but i’m not really hungry though” cora smiled up to the blonde before her.

Cora quickly looked around and noticed the crowd was starting to dissipate and she smiled mischievously bringing her attention back to the prince, the princess glanced at his stormy eyes quickly getting swept up. Finally breaking the invisible barrier between them the princess placed a soft hand on his arm and stepped closer if even possible. Although I am craving something sweet” she whispered softly, quickly flicking her eyes to his lips. The corner of her mouth tilted up to form a smirk. The girl hoisted herself up on her toes so she
      could place a small kiss on his cheek, she would leave him with that for now. A little teasing never hurt anyone, and it was certainly hard for her to just take a step back, she wanted to be consumed by him but things like these shouldn’t be rushed, they’re precious and are to be savored. Returning to her girlish grin, she removed her hand and waved at the yankee before glancing back at Louis. “ Anywho, I should get to bed, classes in the morning and all that jazz…. You should get yourself something eat though, you look ravenous” Cora bit her bottom lip as she glanced at the table of food. “ Alrighty well ...see you tomorrow love. Ciao” she turned on her heels, as soon as she wasn’t facing him she pursed her lips and internally fangirled. Everything just felt right, as if the universe was aligning in her favor.

Once at her dorm the girl quickly stripped and changed into her usual nightgown before crawling into the luxurious, welcoming, bed. In no time her eyes grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep her necklace still delicately around her neck.

Lucas sighed as he soon noticed his plate was empty, audibly grumbling he abruptly stood up from his comfortable spot on the couch and quickly tossed the plate. He listened as many voices still conversed amongst each other. Rolling his eyes the young prince looked down at his watch 8:00 , no wonder the lad was tired. Shaking his head he made his way out of the room just to see Tiberius and the same girl make their way out of the room. Great maybe they’ll end up in my room and I'll have to find somewhere else to sleep. scoffing the belgian prince glanced at the couch, or I might even have to sleep there grumbling Lucas exited the room and tried not to look at Tiberius or the other woman. Despite his negative feelings towards the french prince, he was oddly attracted to him and it scared the poor prince to death, last time he got close to someone, it didn’t end well.

Once again passing by them, rather quickly as to not have to speak to the other prince. He quickly trotted up the stairs and turned the corner so he was out of sight and leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. He rested a hand on his heart, it was racing maybe from his race up the stairs or the fact that he was developing some sort of confusing feelings towards the other prince, which was of course unheard of.

Shaking his head as he tried to clear the absurd thoughts from his mind, Lucas pushed himself off the wall and continued on his way to the room. Once he arrived he unbuttoned his shirt just a few and collapsed on his bed, as he stared up at the ceiling, his thoughts wandered, to of course a certain prince.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camilla [6]

Postby baby blue » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:21 am

(♕) ━━━━ ᴄᴀᴍɪʟʟᴀ ᴘᴇʀᴇɪʀᴀ
    female. twenty. bisexual. in common area/stables. open
    seeing as everyone was in their own conversations, camilla made no move to introduce herself to anyone new. she would leave that for when classes started up tomorrow. as of right now, she silently observed those in the common area. louis, the prince she had been talking to earlier, seemed to be having a more intimate conversation with cora. camilla had not been aware of the fact that the two knew each other prior to this school and her brows furrowed in confusion. could it have been possible that, at around the time that camilla and ty had been together (if you could call it that), cora and louis had been a thing? she wasn't sure, though camilla was sure that if she were to look at any news websites online, she would be able to find out. yet, she wasn't that stalkerish and would leave it up to them to decide if she were to know that or not.

camilla's eyes moved off of the two to look around the room more. she wasn't sure if she knew anyone else, so camilla threw back the last of her water and threw away the plastic cup. she decided she was done with the common area and wanted to go back out to the stables, where she felt more comfortable. she had already talked to the headmistress between the hunt and socializing with the others to get pharaoh transferred to the stables. he would be here in the morning before her equestrian classes began. it had actually be a lot simpler to convince the head to let her bring pharaoh here and camilla was regretting not putting up more of a fight beforehand.

entering the stables, the chill night air causing goosebumps to spread along her skin, camilla ran her hand along the stable walls as she walked down the aisle. on each side was a stable, though the feed and tack rooms were in the middle. camilla stopped at a stall, looking inside at the horse. from what camilla could tell, it was a gelding like pharaoh. he was a red roan thoroughbred and he was absolutely gorgeous in her opinion. if it wasn't so late, camilla definitely would have taken him for a ride, even though she wasn't sure if she was permitted too.

afer spending a fair amount of time in the stable, just watching the red roan in front of her, camilla decided it might be time for bed. she made her way back to her dorm, noticing that neither of her roommates had arrived for bed yet. camilla took the opportunity to grab a t-shirt and shorts for pajamas, deciding to take a quick shower before bed. she would let her hair airdry overnight as she had already decided she was going to style it in the morning anyways, so there was no need to make sure it was straight before bed. finally able to go to sleep, she climbed into her bed and lay down, closing her eyes in an attempt to drift off to sleep.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Legend. » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:43 am

.Fauna wrote:

So many memories of the two of them flashed in her mind as Louis acknowledged her, with a simple mirrored ‘Hello Coralline’ . She wasn’t used to hearing her full name, she was so used to just hearing Cora, but hearing her full name spoken with his exquisite accent the girl couldn’t help but smile. The french princess was about to respond to the prince when she noticed Yankee desperately trying to get her attention. Reluctantly taking her gaze off the prince before her she looked lovingly down at the puppy before scooping him up in her arms. Bringing him to eye level she held his wriggling self securely as she softly placed a kiss on his tiny head, she giggled as the pup tried to return the favor. Shaking her head her smile grew even wider as she placed Yankee back safely on the ground. Cora hadn’t felt this happy in a while, but one glance back at Louis and she felt as if her heart might explode, she almost missed him asking her if she had eaten yet, due to the fact she was just admiring him. Clearing her throat awkwardly she shook her head. “ No, I haven't, but i’m not really hungry though” cora smiled up to the blonde before her.

Cora quickly looked around and noticed the crowd was starting to dissipate and she smiled mischievously bringing her attention back to the prince, the princess glanced at his stormy eyes quickly getting swept up. Finally breaking the invisible barrier between them the princess placed a soft hand on his arm and stepped closer if even possible. Although I am craving something sweet” she whispered softly, quickly flicking her eyes to his lips. The corner of her mouth tilted up to form a smirk. The girl hoisted herself up on her toes so she
      could place a small kiss on his cheek, she would leave him with that for now. A little teasing never hurt anyone, and it was certainly hard for her to just take a step back, she wanted to be consumed by him but things like these shouldn’t be rushed, they’re precious and are to be savored. Returning to her girlish grin, she removed her hand and waved at the yankee before glancing back at Louis. “ Anywho, I should get to bed, classes in the morning and all that jazz…. You should get yourself something eat though, you look ravenous” Cora bit her bottom lip as she glanced at the table of food. “ Alrighty well ...see you tomorrow love. Ciao” she turned on her heels, as soon as she wasn’t facing him she pursed her lips and internally fangirled. Everything just felt right, as if the universe was aligning in her favor.

Once at her dorm the girl quickly stripped and changed into her usual nightgown before crawling into the luxurious, welcoming, bed. In no time her eyes grew heavy and she drifted off to sleep her necklace still delicately around her neck.

Shaking his head as he tried to clear the absurd thoughts from his mind, Lucas pushed himself off the wall and continued on his way to the room. Once he arrived he unbuttoned his shirt just a few and collapsed on his bed, as he stared up at the ceiling, his thoughts wandered, to of course a certain prince.
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me