―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Harumi + Rin

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:29 am

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Sympathetic, Guilty, Loving; Location; Bookstore Tags; 𝓁𝒾, 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
      Okay well if there was one thing Harumi liked it was being petted. She was part wolf. Harumi let out a cooing sound of content. When she noticed Helianthus leaving, she let out a whining noise and leapt to join her, tail wagging. "If I may ask, where are you going?" She looked up with her warm brown orbs. And where's Rin? She asked herself, playing with a strand of her hair absentmindedly. She hated to say this, but if she hadn't been the one to bug Rin to take her to London to see the bridge─it really was a disappointment anyway─Arisu might never have been hurt and they might not have been separated.

x𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Worried, guilty; Location; Camden's house Tags; Neo, Arisu, Ayla

Rin didn't look up as she took the vial from Aayla. She turned the bottle around, looking intently for instructions. Arisu was already asleep, and had already shifted back to his usual changeling form. His eyes were now gold, and his skin was milky silver. Even in his sleep, his face was troubled, and there was black patches where his Chitin was burned, and now refusing to heal. She applied the liquid, the initial sting making the changeling whimper and grab onto her shirt. "Shh...shh it's okay." His whimpers ceased, and Rin tended to his wounds with relative ease afterwards. A gentle sway of magic from her took him deeper into sleep, and he relaxed, smiling faintly. Even if he couldn't see, Rin smiled warmly as the burned chitin patches returned to milky white.

Looking up she answered Camden's question, "My name's Rin. I'm a Dark Elf that formerly served in the Royal Guard. I left after I met Arisu and Harumi." Noticing the look Camden gives Aayla, her voice sharpens, "I hope you have nothing against hybrids, Camden."
Last edited by Euthymios on Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:56 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name!! christine "chris" lupus xx species!! werewolf xx gender!! female xx age!! 25 xx location!! cafe xx tags!! cassiexx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"well, i mean- sure, why not." she relaxed slightly. "and no, i'm not from here- i moved a while ago." she added with a light nod before turning to the side t
o take her milkshake from the young server who approached, placing it on the table and sipping through the straw with a muffled thanks. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(sorry for the short post, i didn't really know what else to write!!
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:25 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Safehouse | Tagged : Ayla, Rin, Camden, Arisu
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo makes a small hiss sound when the salve hit the wound but he quickly mumbles “...sorry” and quiets down while he watches every move the man does. Neo tries his best to stay out of the man's way when he’s doing the wrapping. When the man gets up and starts to introduce himself, Neo takes his chance to stand up as well while he listens to the other creatures in the room talking. He can finally make out what they’re saying - not being deafened by his own heartbeat. Neo makes a quick mental note of Camden and Rin. He waited a bit to see if someone else were to say something, but then he cleared his throat and said “My name is Neo Michael Faust, please just call me Neo….” he paused a bit before going on with “I’m a monochromatic demon - ehm, I have been walking the earth for around 500 years now…” he then quiet down, not wanting to spill his heat out to some people he had only just met. He looked up again when he heard the Elf say “I hope you have nothing against hybrids, Camden” in a sharper tone than before. Neo then looks over at the vampire and werewolf hybrid but he quickly looks away. He can feel the hair on his arms stand on end. Granted he knew she wasn’t a complete animal but the fear still came forward. Neo bid himself in the lip and forced himself to see her as a person, not an animal. After a bit, the tactic seemed to work. He could feel himself relax a bit more and he then found himself looking around at the place he was standing. His ripped and bloody shirt was laying on the ground and his whole outfit was a mess. He looked like he hasn’t seen a shower in fifty years. Neo looks down at the wrapped up wound and quickly decides that he can change back to his human form now - even though he knows he will be in a bit more pain when he does so. He runs his tongue over his fangs and closes his eyes. The transformation takes around one minute because he is hurt after all. The fangs, tails and long ears disappear. The skin-tone goes from grey to pure white and the hair is now the light grey/silver colour. The last thing that goes away is the eyes. Neo opens his nor human looking eyes and looks at Camden, Rin and the others. Neo looks down at his arms where there still are smaller cuts and black blood residue. He looks at Camden and asks “Hey, is there a place where it’s okay with me to go wash up a bit?” Neo didn’t want to go places where he didn’t belong, but he hated being this dirty. He looks down at the shirt on the floor before picking it up while thinking “And this was a good shirt too…sigh”.

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―― thanatos's son

Postby kirbs. » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:39 am

『M』『o』『r』『t』『e』『m』 species ↠ demigod feeling ↠ relaxed with ↠ his dog where ↠ the streets

Mortem had been sound asleep in his tiny apartment before his beastly pet jumped onto his bed, the wood frame creaking as the animal slowly walked to where the young looking man slept, a grumbling growl coming from his throat. Zeno had to be one biggest dogs any mortal had ever laid eyes on, though Morty swore there wasn't any special about the quite 'normal' Doberman. Zeno was Morty's world, some would say the demi-god was infatuated with the large animal and even treated him like family. Upon feeling the warm breath of his pet on his neck, Mortem's eyes flicked open as he peered quietly over at the dog, who instantly began to wag his docked tail. "Bug off Zeno! I'm sleepy..." Morty muttered, burying his face into the pillow. He was still suffering from a hangover from last night, despite being told repeatedly not to drink while working. Morty never listened. The demi-god sighed quietly as he finally rolled his slender self out of bed, stretching as his bones creaked. Morty slowly walked over to his wardrobe and dressed in a black shirt and matching black ripped jeans, the only color noticeable was his eyes. The demi-god grunted as he pulled on his black combat boots, whistling to Zeno to follow him out the door, slipping in his headphones as music started to blast from them. Making his way down the corridor, Morty nodded to some of his deceased friends standing by the stairway. Most people thought he was crazy when he told them he could talk or even see the dead, unless said people were demi-gods themselves or even believed in that stuff. Morty didn't mind; maybe he was a little insane, who knew. His dark figure slipped out into the busy sidewalk, his large companion beside him as they started to walk. Morty slipped his hands into his pockets, quite oblivious to anything or anyone around him, his head held high with confidence. The demi-god didn't have a destination in mind nor did he care where he ended up, although he was definitely looking for an adventure.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 am

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

Crimson Death woke up to one of his many underlings waking him up. "Finally, I found some interesting prey........." Said Crimson Death as he stands up. "Go and tell the spy's to find them and follow them, Now or else!" Commands Crimson Death. "Of course, Sir!" Says the underling before running off.

"The hunt is on." Said Crimson Death to no one in particular as he walked off.

((OOC: Crimson Death is now on standby for a bit until he's needed again.))

Kiara Shiya: Location: Book store in London/Tags: Li Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

'How did she know that?' Thought Kiara as she got up to follow. And she had cooked a lot every time after she cooked, But it was always on opened flame she didn't exactly know how to use a oven. "How do use this thing?" Said Kiara to herself.

After getting there it took a bit of trial and error, And a burn or two. Oww! Stupid thing! At least I finally figured this thing out........" Said Kiara to herself again. She eventually started cooking two ham and swiss with lettuce and tomato.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Safehouse/Tags: Neo, Camden, Rin Sakura Kei, Arisu Rei Ren

"None taken I'm used to it and sorry about the the insult just saw a lot of dirty dealing in my gang days......." Said Ayla. "Not everything........ Okay I'll be straight with you Camden, But don't tell anyone about this........" Said Ayla. "Do you know how a mix of Vampire/Werewolf that wants to be killed by two entire species and almost every Slayer in London surivies?" Asks Ayla. "It was because I took insurance pictures when I was in the gangs connected to the Slayers." Said Ayla as she pulled a bunch of pictures out of her Hoodie. "I have a pictures of both Werewolf and Vampire nobles in dirty dealings with Slayers and otherwise." Said Ayla.

Slime Girl: Tags: Helianthus, Kiara, Li, Harumi Faust/Location: Book Store in London

Slime Girl follows Li and Kiara into kitchen and immediately hissed at the stove and keeping her distance before exploring the kitchen. She keeps fooling around with kitchen utensils, Putting them in her and taking them out. She also metals a few pieces of trash in herself for snacks and fun.

In the meantime she decides to put on a show for Like and juggles her head a bit, Before splatting in on the floor on purpose and letting the slime crawl back up her pant legs as her head quickly reforms. Then she splats herself to the floor and leaves her clothes behind before slinking around as a blob and then she goes back to her clothes and reforms directly into them.

She then hugs Li and starts repeatedly goofing off more. She drops body parts and reforms them, As well as splitting herself apart. She let's Li put his/her hand in her and giggles about it.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat May 04, 2019 12:50 pm

✑ C A M D E N ✑
Vampyre
| Relieved, Terrified | House | Neo, Rin, Arisu, Ayla

"Of course, Neo. Just up the stairs, first door on the right. The bathroom is right there - as for a new shirt, the second door on the right is my room and you can go ahead and take a shirt from my closet. It may be mildly big, though."Seeing him leave, he turns back to the others. The bat appears to be sleeping better now, and his wounds are healing. The elf appears pissed with him and the hybrid looks nervous and devious at the same time - if that combination is even possible. He understands why, though, as she pulls pictures from her jacket and explains a little of her story. His eyes narrow. This hybrid might have something on his family, or even worse, his sister. Worst case scenario, Camden could be discovered within the photos. While he never directly dealt in Slayers, he had attended more than a few meetings and knew all about them, their rankings, and their personnel. "Do you mind if I take a look? The government agencies in London can always use information on Slayer happenings. It's an apartheid, after all."

♁ L I ♁
Luck God
| Annoyed, Motherly | Bookstore | Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

Not bothering to teach the other two how to use a stove (they figure the girls know how, anyways), they pull out the rest of the ingredients. They hear a few hisses from the direction of the stove, and turning, Li finds Kiara has burnt herself. Twice. So much for not showing them how to use the stove; at least she appears to have figured it out now. Buttering one side of each piece of bread, they sprinkle some garlic salt on top of it and slap it down on the skillet. As it starts to sizzle a bit, they turn to Kiara. Lia appears more androgynous than anything now, with really no defining features. Short, handsome, dark, and a little chubby are the only things highlighted. They elect to ignore the slime girl melting and reforming in the background.

"Where you from, sweet pea? How do you like your sandwiches - golden, crispy, or black? With a dash of luck it might turn out-" Suddenly, their hand is in something warm, slimy, and thick. Pulling their hand back and looking around, they discover the slime girl giggling, having just encased their hand in her. Thoroughly disgusted and annoyed, Li throws a snappy response back to her. "Seriously? Stop. My shop does not need a slime puddle, nor does the kitchen. If you'd like to entertain yourself, go grab the book from earlier. Otherwise I need you to sit and watch us cook; you're behaving badly."
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―― thanatos's son

Postby kirbs. » Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 pm

『M』『o』『r』『t』『e』『m』 species ↠ demigod feeling ↠ intrigued with ↠ crimson death/his underling where ↠ the streets

Mortem's hair bobbed slightly with every heavy thud of his black books, his sharp eyes gazing the many faces of people. Earth and the mortal realm was quite different from his home in the underworld, raised where death and utter horror was a normal everyday thing; although he definitely wasn't quite yet accustomed to mortals and their ways. There were moments where Mortem missed the underworld, not for the darkness or the pain, solely because he felt like he fit in. Lost in his thoughts, the lumbering male didn't notice the much smaller humanoid dashing out from a small cafe, startled slightly as they fell to the ground, barely even making Mortem budge. "Pardon me..." The demigod said half amused, motioning his dog to his side as he outstretched his hand to the underling. "How rude of me, I didn't notice you!" He added on, studying the individual. He could smell the stench of death all over them, and although that sparked his interest, the demigod showed no fear nor any clue as to who this person was, nor what organization they belonged to.
kirbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Tue May 07, 2019 3:41 pm

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As Helianthus neared the exit of the bookstore, she was stopped by the werewolf pup-Harumi, she believed-who had leapt up to join her. Noticing the pup's vague expression, Helianthus gave her a smile, "I'm just going outside, to see if I can find your friends." She replied, "Of course you can come." Upon seeing a strange expression take over Harumi's face at the mention of her friends, Helianthus continued, "I'm sure they're still nearby." She took the pup's hand in hers, and led her outside. They stopped at an orange tree only a few feet from the bookstore.

"You can't hear it, but nature, too, can speak." Helianthus began, placing her free hand on the bark of the orange tree. She reached upwards, towards the lowest branch on the tree, and she began to coax the tree, gently rubbing her hand back and forth on the branch. And then, the branch began to extend towards Helianthus and the pup slowly, stopping right between them. As it stopped, a white flower bloomed on the tip of the branch. Helianthus picked the flower off the branch, ignoring the wince she felt from the tree, and instead handing the small flower to Harumi. "For you." She said, and the branch retreated to join the rest of the tree.

Turning toward the tree, Helianthus spoke, "I need your help looking for someone."

First you pick off the flower you grew for me, and then you ask for my help? You have some nerve. The orange tree replied, causing Helianthus to sigh. City trees, she thought, acted overwhelmingly privileged, considering they were constantly confined. "Look, I'll grow more flowers for you." She replied in an attempt to apologize, placing her hand on the tree's bark once again. Almost immediately, flowers began to grow on the side of the tree, blooming from inside the crevices of the bark. Silence. And then, I suppose I could help. What does this person look like? Helianthus gave a sigh of relief. She thanked the tree, before turning back to Harumi.

"What do your friends look like?" She asked, "The trees say they'll help me look for them."

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 "𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮" 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁, 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝒸𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓅𝓊𝓈 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh, really?" Cassandra asked, pretending to be interested in the werewolf's reply, "Where'd you move from?" Soon after, her server arrived with her scone,-it was blueberry!-hurriedly placing it in front of Cassandra. Cassandra watched as the server walked away quickly, her eyes following the server as she retreated into the back of the cafe. Perhaps, she thought, before stopping herself. No- she was focused on this werewolf in front of her. What were her goals with the werewolf, anyway? Hopefully, the werewolf would lead Cassandra to something fun. London was already getting boring.

"Also, you didn't give me a name." She reminded the other, taking a bite out of her scone in a quite uncharacteristic fashion- she really liked blueberry.
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 pm

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Kind, Open; Location; Bookstore Tags; 𝓁𝒾, 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
      "Well Rin usually has pure white hair and...violet eyes. She's about a 5'6 height. And she has very pointed faerie ears. Arisu looks a lot like a regular white-haired boy but he has golden / blue eyes and white wings." Harumi took the flower and turned it over in her hands, smiling before she threw her hands around Helianthus and then the tree. "Thank you. The flower is very pretty."
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Wed May 08, 2019 5:57 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Safehouse | Tagged : Ayla, Rin, Camden, Arisu
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo says a quick “okay” and “thank you” then he started to head upstairs. He quickly found the bathroom. When he got so far that he could see himself in the mirror the sight nearly made him jump “Holy hell, do I really look that awful?!” he quickly turns on the water and starts to wash off this hand, arms, upper body and face. Not to his surprise, he notices that his hair have some black blood in it as well. Neo lets out a low growl and starts to fill the sink with warm water, so he can wash his hair. After he is done he rips a clean piece of the ripped and broken shirt and uses it to tie up his hair in a messy man-bun - after he has dried it off of course. He throws the rest of the now completely ruined shirt into the small bin there is in the bathroom. Neo then proceeds to clean the bathroom sink, since his black blood has left some marks here and there. After around three minutes of cleaning, Neo is now done. “Now what was is he said, the second floor on the right…” he mumbled lowly to himself as he walked out into the hallway again. He found a bedroom and quickly walked over to the clothes. Neo looked at the clothes for a bit before he decided on a simple black t-shirt. As a pure reflex, he turned to look at himself in the mirror. Neo stared at himself for a short while before mumbling while facepalming himself “...sigh, I look like we have had a sleepover or something and I forgot to bring my own clothes for some reason” Neo turned around a bit, to look at himself from different angels “...at least it’s not overly big for me, just a few sizes… or five….” Neo continued to look at himself for a few more minutes before he closed the closet and started to head out to go downstairs again. A thing he couldn’t help but notice was the scent there was on the t-shirt. It was rather calming for him, not that he knew why. It wasn’t too strong of a scent either but it did overtone the other scent of flowers it had as well, properly from the washer.

Neo walked down the stairs, trying to not to listen in on what the others were saying - but it was kind of hard not to, with the super hearing most demons come with. He found them all right where they were when he had gone upstairs but there was a strange feeling in the room. “Oh boy...hopefully they aren’t going get mad at each other here... “ Neo just thought to himself while eyeing the situation from the sideline. He didn’t feel like saying anything, so he just stood there and waited for something, anything to happen.

χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me