⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // closed/pm owner

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

j: post six / b: post seven

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:19 pm

𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐙
    xxhuman. stonewood PD. homicide detective. tags. dahlia
      He watched her move with a vibe that was clearly battling against insecurity but he didn't hold any judgement in his expression. His brown eyes genuine with care and concern about the topic. Javi listened to her ramble in her nervousness about keeping her stability within her career. It was one thing Javier knew wouldn't be threatened- not hers anyway. The detective waited patiently for her to take a breath, to return her eyes back on him in the trail of her last question. "If I were you, I'd let someone like me handle this. I would go and talk to them, that's all." The Colombian's voice was softer, mimicking his expression. His gaze never faultering from hers, making sure to contain eye contact with the young adult to give her a sense of security. Javier's position had shifted, leaning forward a bit on the table with one forearm folded near him while the other's hand had reached out to place on her shoulder. "You won't get fired. Lo prometo." The last of his sentence spoken hushed, almost dulling the level of his accent but it would still be able to be caught onto. Javier then moved suddenly from his position off of the stool, swiping the uneaten half snack bar off the table and walking it over to the trash bin where it was dumped. "You can think about it and when you decide, you know where I work." He informed, a lighter joking tone lifting his voice. The leather jacket being pulled off the table and slipped on over his shirt then jerked to straighten it out so it fit comfortably around his torso.

Once again, the detective didn't give location to his planned whereabouts to the person he had previously held conversation with. If Dahlia wanted to tag along, she could but considering his latest words to her, Javier didn't assume she would. "I'll see you around, Dahlia." Tinted sunglasses were brought out from his chest pocket and placed over his eyes when he stepped out of the break room and turned to his left, starting down the hall toward the exit.

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      Somewhat of a snort of laughter came from him at her comeback. She could dish the humor as well as he could, which was yet another thing that was so likable about her. At her next words, the werewolf almost choked on his own breath. Blinking then trailing his eyes over to her, Bailey watched her curiously. She wasn't serious, was she? The thought swam in his mind as his eyes continued to stare at her, his hands had abruptly stopped in the soil and leaves of plants. His fingers almost hidden within the pot. When she turned her head to look at him, he felt his eyes widen involuntarily and heat rising faint along his cheekbones. It only made him return to using the plant as an excuse to avoid getting lost by looking at her. Avoid the urge he had just then to take her up on that offer. Avoiding it because he was nervous and for the most part, Bailey was speechless- confused -but speechless. It took a moment and a clearing of his throat before he spoke; "Only if you want that too." He finally said, making his confusion about her reply known.
Last edited by moonkin on Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ myra gato-del rio - one

Postby `sappho » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:53 pm

xMYRAx GATO-DEL RIOx
southside serpent member - werewolf - female - mentions: none - tags: america

xxxsunlight hit myra's back as she walked down the street, clashing with her dull green teeshirt and pale blue pants and reflecting off of her pearly white tennis shoes. she hadn't really thought too much about her outfit today, she just threw something on. she was paranoid as she strolled down the long streets of the city. she didn't want to be caught alone out here if someone from the nighthawks found her and decided to pick a fight. myra wasn't exactly known for fighting, even if she was fairly good at it. she was more known for her genius level of intelligence, that she sometimes didn't use to the fullest. as she continued down the street, aimlessly, she saw through the window of a pizzeria, a quite familiar face. she smiled when she was able to put the name to the face, it was america. they had been pretty close friends for a long while and myra saw her pretty often because she was the leader of their gang. the werewolf walked into the restaurant, listening to the bell ring as she did. she made her way to the booth where she had seen her bestfriend. "mind if i join you?" she asked with a friendly smirk.
Last edited by `sappho on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:04 pm

DAHLIA PENA
───────[ the spiteful human ]───────

╒═════════╕
x. dahlia "dolly"
x. twenty-two
x. human serpent
x. hetero
x. single, crushin'
x. crim psych intern

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; police station break room xx tags/mentioned; javi

Dahlia thought Javier's words over carefully. There was something about him that made her feel extremely trusting of. Her onyx eyes stayed within his gaze the entirety of the conversation, and it was almost hard to not get lost in them. She bit her lip again at his Spanish words. The human nodded softly, letting a piece of hair fall near her temple. She couldn't' be bothered to move it. As he retired from his seat on the stool to throw away his snack, she took in a deep breath. The soft and tender conversation has her holding on to every word as well as her air. Javier began to speak again, talk of him needing her leaving his lips. Of course, she knew where he worked. A thankful grin played on her lips as he headed out. "See ya, viejo." The brunette joked with the nickname but said her last sentence a bit quiet.

Dahlia decided to investigate him. As a gang member, she was sneaky and curious. It was almost as if her personality had switched from collectively calm intern to sly gang member withing minutes. She stood from her chair and threw away her yogurt. Her outfit had been particularly perfect for the kind of sneaky job she was about to endure: tight, black jeggings with a low cut, loose white shirt and an overlapping black blazer. Her shoes, however, weren't the best. Thankfully she always carried an old pair of converse sneakers in her car.

The human stood at the door frame of the break room, watching him leave the police department with an intent gaze. She looked to the right, making sure no one watched her as she exited the building shortly after him.
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitney! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

KUJO LINDSTROM
───────[ the aggressive hybrid ]───────

╒═════════╕
x. kujore "kujo"
x. twenty-five
x. hybrid nighthawk
x. bisex/rom
x. single, crushin'
x. no current job

╘═════════╛
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
    location; his apartment xx tags/mentioned; nixx

Kujore's brain was flooded with various thoughts. Was he going to take the chance and kiss the flirtatious vampire? That was what troubled him at this very moment. The worries of his gang had been since long gone and instead he was only focused on Nixx. Time was running out and he couldn't seem to make a decision. Kujo never got nervous, so this was a very unusual occurrence. The hybrid closed his eyes and just decided to follow his heart, which might not have been the best idea since his heart was currently beating at 100 miles an hour. "åt helvete med det!" Kujore used his long legs to swiftly turn and stand, grabbing Nixx's face on the way up and bringing him into a standing position also. His hands were placed on the side of the vampire's cheeks as he looked into his eyes with furrowed brows as if to say, 'is this what you wanted?' but in a very passionate and intense way rather than in an angry one. The taller boy leaned down and crashed his lips into Nixx's, hoping to take the breath out of him.
whitney!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Ali || seven

Postby . nash . » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

── ( ) lya ose
    ──────── ( deep down, you know you weren't built for fighting, but you are prepared to try!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ ali 26||120 female a hybrid civilian location : her plant shop tagged : bailey mentions : -- ]

xxxwhile ali had been serious with her own words, she didn't expect the male werewolf to actually act them on, even if she really had wanted him to. she couldn't help but giggle at his surprised reaction, it was honestly comical and just so endearing. ali shook her head gently, focusing back on finishing up the pot; messing with the dirt before pushing the pot gently away from her, done with messing with it. maybe she would return later when she couldn't sleep. ali leaned lightly on the table as she wiped her hands clean with a rag she pulled out; watching bailey as he fussed over the plants. if she hadn't known better, or if she hadn't been able to read bailey slightly, she would think he was probably regretting ever stepping foot into the shop today. ali hummed lightly at his words. she'd honestly take whatever he was willing to give her, that was just were she at in this moment. "yeah, i would like that." she admitted truthfully after thinking things over. even if it was only for the day, it was something she'd really like to do. "if i didn't know any better; i'd think you are trying to plant your fingers instead of flowers." she said, not liking the nervous air that hung between them. "maybe you do need to be taught how to plant a flower." she teased lightly, an out-of-character mischievous look appear on her face.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ malik brown - two

Postby `sappho » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:29 pm

xMALIKx BROWNx
northside nighthawk member - hybrid - male - mentions: none - tags: tori

xxxthe muscular hybrid sat down his now empty water bottle as tori began to talk to him. malik smirked. "really now, afraid i might run off?" he teased his friend playfully and then let out a chuckle. he looked out at the people who were working out on the machines for just a moment. everyone was so into their routines that they didn't even notice the two of them talking. he nodded. "well im sure you'll love it here, working out just takes my mind off of everything," he said with a shrug. "well, that is once you get over the smell," he joked with toothy chuckle. it had been hard for malik to work out in the gym at first because of the strong smells of all of the people around him, it was the same reason why most werewolves stayed out of indoor gyms. malik was pretty much use to it by now, thankfully. he rolled his eyes. "well, what do you want to work on first? arms, legs, chest?" he asked, looking around to all of the stations of machines. "or we could box, that's my personal favorite," he said to her with a smile. malik quietly waited for her answer.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // civilian spots only

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Briar Havens

werewolf//serpent//elite//Tags: Ainsley

Her smile still lingered from the vampire’s comment about death. She liked that he wasn’t awkward about the subject. Too many people were. It did give her a weird sickly feeling in her stomach, but she liked the feeling. It made her feel all giddy inside. His question stopped her train of thought. Tapping a finger on her chin thoughtfully. “Wouldn’t you like to know. Well, if you must know, I was thinking about how long I would last if I attacked you before you pinned me... or did worse. Anyway! I estimate about five seconds tops? What do you think? Then I was going to test it and see for myself.” Briar didn’t mind being completely transparent about her thoughts. She enjoyed the reactions it gave her in return. With Ainsley though, it was different. She never seemed to be able to get the wanted reaction out of him. The werewolf didn’t mind it though. She saw it as a challenge and that was something to keep her occupied so she’s wasnt about to complain.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⋙━━━━⚬➤ // blood sport // Cassandra 1

Postby daices. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm

・CASSANDRA・
-------------------------------------------------------
First Day Back

Age; A Lot™
Race; Vampire
Clan; None - civilian
Tagged; Angelica, Adelaide (mentioned)
And the Demons Keep Calling
Cassandra woke slowly, stretching languidly against the covers and breathing a satisfied sigh before turning and picking up her phone, squinting at the dull glow. Drawing the curtain to the side, the view of the grey-blue sky confirmed it. It was early in the morning; very early, although that wasn't too surprising given her nature. Sitting up and ignoring the chill on bare skin, a hand reached for the half-empty tumbler resting on the nightstand before tossing the dregs back in a smooth, practiced motion, the amber liquid a familiar burn after a day and night of indulging. To be honest, she never really enjoyed the taste and had built up a tolerance over the many, many years, but entertaining modern mannerisms was a fun game in and of itself. It was laughably easy to entice one with a glance, a touch, an invitation to dance; and simply convenient when pleasure and dinner could coincide.

Smoothly slipping out of bed, she gathered her clothes from their haphazard locations around the room (and the hall, and her dress vest just outside the front door that she spent a good minute hunting for) before strolling into the bathroom: if she was here, she might as well utilize all the amenities the home had to offer. It wasn't like she would ever be coming back. With steam billowing behind her and her favourite dress shirt (a brilliant ruby-red number that she had procured from an infatuated actress sometime in the 18th century) lazily draped over her form, Cassandra meandered her way over to the kitchen, making coffee easily enough before looking in the fridge for some rudimentary breakfast that she could conjure up without too much effort. If she was going to, ah, have some fun, then she unfortunately also had to deal with the repercussions; namely, momentarily coddling whatever human that got a couple pints of lifeblood siphoned from them in the midst of an alcoholic haze. She would hate to gain a negative reputation around town. Cassandra quickly made some french toast, pouring the leftover egg mixture into another pan to scramble, before grabbing a knife and an apple from the fruit bowl. Not a necessary nourishment by any means, but the thick, syrupy iron of blood got old after a while. Carving it with deft slices, she draped herself over the couch right as her honed hearing catches the sound of sheets ruffling and a groan from inside the room. Humans; always so fragile.

"You're all out of apples, darling." Cassandra drawled, popping another slice in her mouth. Her accent was unidentifiable; a blend of new and old, recognizably European on some vowels but with vocal tics that could just as easily be southern, or perhaps vaguely middle eastern, or anywhere in between. She liked saying she was born in Japan to throw people off, but literally no one knew enough to really refute that claim, so Cassandra merrily did as she pleased. "It's quite early, but perhaps you should eat something, dear; we were otherwise... Preoccupied, yesterday. There's something on your stove, if you're well enough to get up." She hadn't bothered enough to plate the food; she was a fling, not a housemaid. It was early enough that she could stay for a little while; she had spotted an old acquaintance at a small cafe a couple days prior, and wanted to simply catch up (because everything, absolutely everything, was simple when she was involved) but it was still early enough that the cafe would most plausibly be closed and quiet.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Nixx | six || Tori | two

Postby . nash . » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:12 pm

[quote=". michael ."]
    ── ( ) ixx
    ──────── ( this monotone feeling's not the note, you don't know what's in my head !!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ just nixx 27||185 male vampire member of serpents location : kujo's apartment tagged : kujo mentions : -- ]

xxxfor a few moments, the male worried that he stepped over some line he shouldn't. kujo had just been sitting there and nixx was just about to stand and take his own leave; kicking himself right in the butt for messing this up. well, messing whatever that was up. it had been fun while it lasted right? right. nixx shifted slightly before seemed to curse before moving quick in action. the vampire hadn't even been able to blink before he was being raised up to his feet; hands placed on either side of his face and a very determined look in the much taller male's face as he stared at him. if that intense look asking for permission didn't steal away the dark-haired male's breath, the crushing of the lips sealed the deal. nixx was stunned even though he was the one to egg this whole thing on. a part of him hadn't really expect kujo to go through with it, glad he did, but was surprised. it was that moment that nixx realized he was basically stiff as a board and completely unresponsive. the vamp allowed his body to relax, finally returning the kiss as he allowed his finger to crawl up the other's arm and rest lightly on his shoulder.

xxxnixx allowed this to go on for a while before forcing himself to pull away; if not for needing a breath, it was for the fact that nixx was sure kujo didn't sign up for a never ending kiss. though the vampire didn't make a move to leave the close quarters he had with kujo. "okay, i request that you kiss me like that every time i need to shut up." nixx commented breathlessly; his own cheeks rosy but he was much to content to even try hide it from the other guy. "i didn't know you could kiss like that. you shouldn't keep such secrets, babe." nixx teased, slipping back into that cocky attitude.

── ( ) ori very
    ──────── ( i don't wanna be the last man standing. i don't wanna be the lonely one!!
    [ tor?? 24 female a werewolf member of the nighthawks location : -- tagged : malik brown mentions : -- ]

xxxtori huffed in reply to him, tugging away a few fly away hairs as she sent a glare his way. "no, but i just might be the one chasing you off." joking just as much as he was in this moment. she could never think of doing anything to chase the guy away, at least not on purpose. tori's gaze followed his out to the other people preoccupied with their workouts. "you could say that again, it's the best stress relief." she agreed before snorting. "but that's why i work-out out side, it's just easier." she replied back. it was either tori didn't have the patience to get used to the smells or she just hated the indoor; both were very plausible. the werewolf caught the roll of his eyes and pouted playfully. "c'mon, don't be that way." she teased out, lightly poking at his arm. the girl perked up at the mention of boxing. "i could deal with some boxing." she chirped happily, returning his smile. "i mean, if you want to get your butt beat by a girl, brown." she challenged, winking playfully at her friend.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b: post eight / a: post five

Postby moonkin » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:17 pm

𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxwerewolf. north side nighthawks. leader. tags. alya
      The werewolf listened to her, only glancing toward her way briefly. Her wanting the same as he put a strange glint of hope within him and relief-- a lot of that. Bailey did eventually gain the confidence to look at her when she spoke in tease toward him and his actions lost in thought. His hands lifting from the dirt as he turned toward her, a daring look in his eye and a mischievous smirk on his lips to match the one Alya was giving him. "If I didn't know any better; I'd smush this right on your face for that little comment." Bailey replied, having stepped over to her. The distance between them way less than it had been before. He acted like he was going to do such until they dropped and reached for the towel she had been wiping her hands off with. Green eyes glancing from the towel to meet Ali's eyes. The were had debated with himself the entirity of the time and now that it was made known, nothing could've stopped him within this moment. It had taken a few seconds of lingering silence between them before Bailey finally leaned down to meet his lips with hers. His hands were only half-cleaned off so they were kept from trailing to her face, the one holding the towel in a loose bundle moving to prop on the edge of cloth covered table behind her. Bailey kept in mind to let her have an outing must Ali want it; he couldn't let himself or his wolf get carried away. It wasn't like he done anything or refused to let a girl go but it never hurt to be considerate of the other. The kiss he'd given lasted a couple hundred seconds in his mind, but in reality was way shorter. Not exactly brief but wasn't a long one either. "Maybe you could give me lessons on planting, teacher." Bailey remarked softly, mere inches from her face. "How does four days a week sound?" His gaze trailing slowly to make eye contact with her. He knew she would be curious what he planned during the other three and had already summed up an answer if he was asked.

𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍
    xxvampire. south side serpents. member. tags. briar
      His eyes closed for a few seconds, collecting himself in the presence of such a talkative individual. Who knew Briar Havens was this involved in communication? With him of all beings? Ainsley had paused walking but with a sigh, he had began again. "I give you two." He replied in short, not bothering to change his positon or even prepare for said attack so early. If she would take such notion then the vampire would counteract, usually taking to pin these werewolves at their throats with an vampiric iron grip. "However, considering I did drank blood a moment earlier. Even in 'testing,' it'd be a stupid move." Vampires were faster; more agile. There was no doubt in his mind that he'd see her coming before she even left two seconds behind in a move. If he really wanted to put in the effort and burn most of his calories off then Ainsley would simply move faster than Briar's retina had to process. Overall, he'd give her two seconds before she'd find herself a very agitated vampire male.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me