COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Rose

She smiled, "Yea your welcome, any time. And yes it is mine" She said laughing. "Yea thank you, it took me a while to figure out a proceeding plot that intrigues." She said then continued, "Thats awesome! I would like to hear the plot." She said smiling as she watched the journal carefully then looked back at Sarah with her emerald green eyes. She seemed like a person that you would trust, a kind of friend who understands you. At that she smiled and she saw her blush. "Whats wrong?" She asked smiling as she could tell the blush was defenetly about something. She liked knowing things. No matter how bad or good it was she always seemed for knowledge.
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 pm

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jan smiles slightly. "I'll answer your last question first. Nothing's wrong, I just sometimes get awkward in situations like this..." she says awkwardly, laughing suddenly. Her eyes gleam as she pulls her book closer to her. "Alright. The plot of my book is that two kids, twins by the name of Ashley and Luke, are still struggling to understand the universe. See, the two of them have met aliens," she adds, trying not to confuse Rose. "Anyways, Luke slightly understands aliens more, seeing as that he's got powers of his own. Ashely doesn't. So, the two of them go out to find their older sister, whose more of a cousin but they ended up adopting her. Anyways, as they try to find her, Ashley suddenly vanishes. Luke tries to find her and finally does. It turns out Ashley's been hypnotized but he doesn't notice it at first. So the two continue to find Sky, their cousin//sister, but Luke starts to realize Ashley's acting different. So, near the end of the story when they find Sky and her friends, they try to help Ashley," she concludes, sighing in relief once she finishes. "Do you like it? And the book's called Cease to Exist. I got the idea after watching an older episode of one of my favorite shows from England."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Rose:

She payed great attention and did her best to understand. Once she was done she smiled, "I like it a lot. Its very creative and unique. I have never thought about something like that until now. It sounds interesting." She said showing a thumbs up. Then she clears her throat, "So is this your first year at college? Maybe if we have free time we could hang out." She said generously. She was defenetelely in the mood in making many good friends today.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 pm

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane smiles softly. "Thank you," she says, returning the thumbs up. She nods at Rose's question. "Yeah. And then it must be yours, then?" she asks. "And yeah, sure! If we do. Do you happen to have your schedule on you?" she asks curiously, pulling hers out of her jean jacket pocket. She flips it open, looking at her classes for the day. "And when I went into my dorm, I think I saw other stuff in there. I think we may share a dorm as well," she says, grinning.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:24 pm

(I g2g sleep)

Rose:

She nodded and smiled at the girl. "I do have my schedule with me at the moment." She said going into her back pocket and picking out the folded sheet of paper. She neatly lade it onto the table smearing it out delicately, "I have writing class, medieval class and mythology class. What about you?" She asked curiously as she looked back to the girl. Then she continued on, "Thats pretty cool, that way we will be able to get to know each other a bit more since we may be dorm buddies." She said smiling politely as she folds the schedule paper neatly back into her front pocket this time on her right side.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 pm

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane grins. "Yeah, maybe!" she says, looking at her schedule. "Yeah, I also have writing classes, and a class for other languages. I didn't want to take that... My brother made me," she says, laughing softly. "Oh well, he'll be having to help me with that work," she jokes, putting her schedule back in her pocket. Sarah Jane sighs, smiling slightly as she looks back at her journal. Her eyes glow as she thinks about her younger siblings.

((okay, see you))

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:48 pm

daz wrote:
☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on nobody
-
walking to the dorms
with Rose
Mitch bit down on the eraser of his pencil thoughtfully, listening to the sound of the world surrounding him. He went to jot another note down when he felt someone collapse onto the bench by his side. The Canadian turned his head, the eraser of his pencil still stuck between his lower and upper lips. His caramel brown eyes glittered as he looked at the female, taking in every little detail. She was very pretty, and seemed very happy as well. Good. He didn't really like depressing people.
He took his pencil out of his mouth, laying the base of it to rest on his ear. Afterwards he let his book slide off his knee and onto the opposite side of the bench, where he proceeded to extend an empty palm. His smooth pale skin gripped the new girl's. "Mitchell Saunders. Call me Mitch. Who are you?"
The male asked casually, playing with the fabric of his bright orange skinny jeans.

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: -

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann smiled at him as he took her in. A faint yet visible pink flushed her slightly chubby cheeks as she looked down and back up at the brunette. She looked at him even more closely. Everything seemed attractive from his dark caramel eyes to his slender body. She bit her lip as his pale palm firmly took in her smaller one. She shook it back with a geunie smile. Mitch Saunders. What an attractive name. "Lucy Ann Mastero"she gushed. "I dont have a nickname however..."she giggled her eyes laughing into his caramel ones.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 pm

Rose

She nods, "Languages is good to learn but difficult." She said as she slowly stood up to stretch. "Well, I'm afraid I must get going." She said sadly as she gathered her utensil and book. She smiled at Sarah, "We'll talk more later maybe." She said waving goodbye as she exited the large brown doors and quickly headed to the garden to get more ideas. More inspiration. As she slowly walked down halls and rooms she finally made it outside as she smelled the fresh clean air of flowers. She smiled as she exhaled and climbed up a tree and comfortably sat on the trees branch and started writing again, this time, a poem.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 am

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane nods, not really paying attention anymore. Her mind drifts off, back to the last time she saw her siblings and was able to play with them, without being busy writing or something. She snaps back to reality, looking over to see that Rose had left. Sighing, she pulls out her schedule and looks at it again. She scribbles on the bottom half of the paper, then looks at her watch again.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:47 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on nobody
-
sitting on a bench
with Lucy Ann
Mitch tilted his head sweetly, watching every movement the girl made. "So I assume I'll be calling you Lucy Ann?" He asked, a broad smile accompanied by his soft dimple greeting her.
This girl was even more beautiful as he looked at her more. Her hair was neatly fashioned, her skin was nice and smooth, and her attitude was very calm and laid back. She didn't sound very shy either, which he knew would be great for conversations.
"So, what are you here to apply for?"
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items