―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

Postby tartaglia! » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:01 am

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓁𝒾'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓁𝒾, 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶,
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When the person had originally replied to her, Helianthus was confused. She scratched her head as she watched them walk towards the tea kettle, and her eyes widened as they turned into a man upon finishing the tea.

"Oh gods, it's you!" She exclaimed after the man,-no, the god,-named Li placed down the tea in front of her. "I'm so sorry for not recognizing you at first, I completely forgot you could do that." Her head felt like it was spinning. If Gaia heard about this, she'd be baffled. Mother Nature and the God of Luck are on good terms right now. "...Don't tell my mom." She followed up, a cheeky smile forming on her face. It was always nice to not be the oldest person in the room.

"Yes it has, in fact, been quite some time. You always appear to be around when luck's running short." She laughed, before following up with, "Well, I suppose that is your job, after all. There's an incredible amount of things I hate encountering in this city. I've seen enough demons in the past twenty minutes to last me a decade." Helianthus complained, taking a sip of the tea. She only really talked this way with Gaia or with the nymphs and faeries from back home, but something about the luck god made her relax, and she found herself talking to him as if they were long acquainted buddies. Well, technically, they were: 200 years is, in fact, a long time. But considering they hadn't exactly kept in touch, it was strange for Helianthus to be as relaxed as she was near him. Perhaps it was the tea. Either way, she didn't mind. Instead, she simply enjoyed the ambiance of the bookstore as she drank her tea.

"When did you start doing... this?" Helianthus asked, her hands gesturing widely at the entire store.
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:40 am

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

Crimson Death woke up to one of his many underlings waking him up. "Finally, I found some interesting prey........." Said Crimson Death as he stands up. "Go and tell the spy's to find them and follow them, Now or else!" Commands Crimson Death. "Of course, Sir!" Says the underling before running off.

"The hunt is on." Said Crimson Death to no one in particular as he walked off.

Kiara Shiya: Location: Book store in London/Tags: Li Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

It took her a few minutes, But she finally gathered her thoughts and came out from behind the book shelf in human form. Then she looked to Li, "Sorry about being so out of it, But we actually were being chased by a Slayer. Crimson Death." Said Kiara as she went over and sat down by them.

"I'm still trying to fully get ahold of myself again after that.......... I'm part wild animal and even though I'm a predator the wild part of me is still somewhat in fight or flight mode." Said Kiara. As she sat down trying to calm down.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Alleys behind small cafe in London/Tags: Neo, Camden, Rin Sakura Kei, Arisu Rei Ren

Ayla stop in her tracks in front of Camden's, "Stop I'm not gonna start a friendship with a Vampire kind enough to save someone like me with a lie. People like you are rare in your species." Says Ayla as she pulls down her hood showing her ears and rearranges her pants so her tail comes out from in them. "And that's not the half of it..........." Says Ayla as she opens her mouth and shows her fangs.

"I'm a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid.......... I'm considered trash by both species with is why I'm a street urchin. I don't know what happened with my parents or even who they were, But they probably got caught and killed for having me.........." Said Ayla.

Slime Girl: Tags: Helianthus, Kiara, Li, Harumi Faust/Location: Book Store in London

Slime Girl figures she should go over by the others. It was rude to not be over by the others and besides she enjoys meeting new people. So after walking over with the books on entry level reading with we're mostly made for preschoolers she walks over, Gives Helianthus and Li hugs. Then sits down and continues to study the books trying to teach herself how to read.

As she sits there she thinks she's gonna get, But it'll still take awhile. She also keeps her eyes on the Teapot and cups and tries to keep her distance while still being near everyone else. A beverage made out of steaming how water is not exactly Slime Girl friendly..............
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:54 pm

✑ C A M D E N ✑
Vampyre
| Worried | Cafe | Neo, Rin, Arisu, Ayla

Rummaging through the cabinets, he finds the first aid kit. Not his regular one, for humans and such, but the one for special creatures. His sister had created it before . . . well, his sister had created it. He knew how to make the different pieces, but rarely had to use it or restock it. He opens it to check the contents; he keeps it open as he approaches Neo again. Neo had long since converted entirely back to his regular demon form, and now Camden could see exactly what type he was. Judging by the lack of color, Neo is a Monochromatic Demon. Looking at the contents of the first aid kit, he now realizes why his sister had chosen white over a different color. Before he can start on helping the demon, though, the hybrid girl stops him.

While the demon is in no danger of dying immediately, it irks him mildly that she would come between them. Literally. He listens with a mild interest, but takes a step back when she pulls her hood down. She has ears . . . wolf ears. This girl is werewolf-vampyre offspring! While he gives her a confused and slightly disgusted look, he decides to deal with it later. After all, he has an injured demon and a half-conscious bat to deal with.
"I can speak with you later if you wish, but for now I need to treat these two. If you want to be friendly, then take this vial and give it to the elf. It's for her bat friend." He pulls a small, yellow-filled vial from the container labeled Restorative and hands it to her. Camden then turns to the demon and kneels next to him. His next grab comes up with a small bag filled with what looks like lemon bars, along with the roll of gauze and a small, round container. He pulls a lemon bar out of the bag, breaks it in half, and offers it to Neo. "Eat this; I may need to take your shirt off for the next bit. Do you have anything against that?"

♁ L I ♁
Luck God
| Friendly, Sympathetic | Bookstore | Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

He leans to the left, placing his cheek on his hand. These three are rather amusing, truth be told. He can feel the comfort coming from Helianthus, partially of his doing. Li subtly spreads out his calming aura a bit more, to include not just the wolf pup and her, but the slime girl and the snow leopard. This lot by themselves would sell for a hefty price just about anywhere in the city . . . He blinks hard. No business, just soothing. "This little thing? I realised the market was smashing over here in London, with tourists and whatnot, and come down for a visit. The vibes this place gave off were horrible, really. To think it was a funeral parlour! It needed a luck change, much like this lot. I think I should be offended, though; not remembering your Uncle." As the other two slowly come to the table, Li stands back up to get drinks. He grabs two mugs, before realizing that the slime girl probably shouldn't have much steam near her. It would melt a bit, and she's quite cute as she is. Perhaps . . . he reaches into his other space, pulling out a IRN BRU. That should do it!

Turning about, he hands the panicky one her mug of tea and the slime girl her IRN BRU. As he does, he winks, noticing the book she has in her hands. It would be better to learn the alphabet, really, or to pronounce sounds, but oh well. Li can always fix that later. He plops down, nodding his head to the words of the leopard cub.
"Crimson is quite wonderful at his job, is he not? Always tracking the rarest, the most valuable. Not great for the ones being tracked, of course. Who saved you? Lian?"
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:22 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
name!! christine "chris" lupus xx species!! werewolf xx gender!! female xx age!! 25 xx location!! cafe xx tags!! openxx
chris strode into the small cafe with a wolflike grace, her curly hair bobbing around her head as she walked up to make an order. "coffee milkshake, please."
she asked, heading to one of the only vacant seats and realising the next person to come in would probably have to sit with her- here's hoping it isn't a vampi
re,
she thought unconsciously. she tried not to judge anyone based on what they were, but it was a hard habit to break- it had been indoctrinated since she
was a child- and anyway, she added in her head, a vampire was likely to dislike her just as much. she ran her tongue over her slightly pointed teeth, head mo
ving around very subtly in a rather birdlike fashion to listen to every little noise she detected. even when she hadn't turned, the smells and sounds of public s
paces could overwhelm her completely. she decided to busy herself by reading the menu- maybe she could buy something else to go with the milkshake. xxx
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:59 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Safehouse | Tagged : Ayla, Rin, Camden, Arisu
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo was about to reach his hand out to take the small thing, but he stops himself shortly to get the blood of his hand first. He rubs the bloody hand off on his already dirty shirt. It doesn’t get rid of all of it but it gets some of it away. Then Neo takes the lemon bar looking thing and quickly eats it. He can feel it burn all the way down but he doesn’t really mind. He looks up at the man when he says that he might have to take off his shirt for the next part. “I don’t have anything against that - give me a sec” Neo tries to stand up to easier get the shirt and such off. There was a big cut in the shirt so it wasn’t like he would like to keep something that ruined. Neo can feel his legs shake a bit but he slowly starts to undo the shirt. When he gets to the last button and undo that he gets down on one knee again, while he pushes the shirt off his shoulders. For the first time, he can see the wound somewhat clearly. It looks awful but Neo knew it would look like that with it being made with a holy metal weapon after all. Neo looks up at the man that’s kneeling down next to him. He looks at him for a little while before asking “...Can I ask you what your name is?”
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:35 am

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓁𝒾'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓁𝒾, 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶, 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁

Helianthus gave a sheepish smile at the god's comment. No, her forte was never memorizing human-like faces. Having spent most of her life surrounded by nature, she could tell the trees apart much quicker than she would ever be able to tell apart humans. Evidently, that also included gods who chose to present themselves in human form- even if they changed their appearance in the blink of an eye.

Upon hearing the name Crimson Death, Helianthus' eyebrows furrowed. Yes, she had vaguely heard of the slayer before- he had targeted a few nymphs, faeries, dryads, and other creatures of nature when he was given a large enough sum. He had only appeared to make a name for himself recently, though- in her mind, Helianthus compared him to a spark. He was burning now, but it was only a matter of time until he died off. That was the fate of mortals: a short, impulsive, sometimes notable life, and a quick, easy end. In a business dedicated to hunting down creatures, Helianthus figured it was only a matter of time before the slayer also met his end. But she kept these thoughts to herself. She was still one of the oldest in the room, and something told her that remarking to these younger creatures about the inevitability of death may only frighten them even more.

"It appears as though I did." Helianthus replied, reaching for some sugar cubes which were already on the table before taking another sip of her tea, "The trees told me there was a demon and a powerful mortal fighting, and many frightened creatures on the sidelines. They neglected to tell me who the powerful mortal was." Internally, Helianthus became worried. Had she just accidentally painted a target on her back by saving these creatures? No, she didn't regret it, and she wasn't exactly afraid of this slayer, either- it wasn't like she hadn't been targeted in the past. After all, five hundred years is plenty of times to catch the attention of people who may have wanted to come after you. She just really didn't want to fight today- she was supposed to be keeping a low profile here. Maybe it was time to get out of the city again.

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 "𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮" 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝒸𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓅𝓊𝓈 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After causing a satisfactory amount of havoc in the first cafe, Cassandra had teleported back to the ground. The car that she had thrown into the cafe was now on the street, still burning. Vaguely, she wondered when the authorities would appear to diffuse the situation. She wasn't interested enough to stick around to find out. She had seen a good amount of the cafe's occupants head down the street. Now that her desire for mischief had been quenched, she figured it wasn't the smartest idea to follow them all. After all, they had a slayer on their track. Cassandra didn't want to be next. It wasn't that she thought she couldn't handle it, she just knew having them on her tail would inhibit her abilities to do whatever she wanted. So instead, she walked in the opposite direction.

She had aimlessly walked for about half a mile when her attention was caught by the very obviously inhumane (at least, to Cassandra) way another creature had walked into a cafe. A familiar smile found itself creeping onto Cassandra's face. She simply loved how cities were always teeming with non-humans. Following the creature (she assumed the creature was a werewolf, but hey, she didn't want to make her assumptions a fact before even talking to the lady), she took a seat beside her. She very obviously watched the creature beside her until one of the servers approached her, asking for her order.

"I'd like a scone." Cassandra replied.

"What kind of scone?" The server asked.

"Surprise me." Cassandra answered, sarcasm unintentionally filling her voice. When the server told her that she couldn't 'surprise' Cassandra, the latter rolled her eyes.

"Fine, whichever one's most popular." She stated, and as the server walked away, Cassandra noted that they looked quite enthusiastic to leave her presence. She shrugged this off- many humans tended to feel the same way about her. She turned back to the creature beside her.

"So," She began, "You a werewolf? It's been on my mind since I saw you stalk in here."
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jellyphants » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 am

name!! christine "chris" lupus xx species!! werewolf xx gender!! female xx age!! 25 xx location!! cafe xx tags!! cassiexx
she blinked, rather taken off-guard by the brashness of the question. "uh- yes, i am." she replied, feeling rather uneasy for some reason. "could you tell?"
she added, feeling rather concerned- it wasn't everyday that someone sat down next to you and asked if you were a werewolf. she glanced over to the cou
nter to see when her milkshake would be ready, eager to go now that she had been suddenly confronted. was it that obvious?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jellyphants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:06 am

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

Crimson Death woke up to one of his many underlings waking him up. "Finally, I found some interesting prey........." Said Crimson Death as he stands up. "Go and tell the spy's to find them and follow them, Now or else!" Commands Crimson Death. "Of course, Sir!" Says the underling before running off.

"The hunt is on." Said Crimson Death to no one in particular as he walked off.

((OOC: Crimson Death is now on standby for a bit until he's needed again.))

Kiara Shiya: Location: Book store in London/Tags: Li Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

She thought about that for a moment, "Credit where credit is due I guess............." Said Kiara quietly. Her mind was racing now did the others get away? She hoped they did it would be quite sad if they didn't, But better them then her. Survival of the fittest is the law of the wild and she ended up being one of the fittest this time..........

Her stomach growling brought her out of it, She was hungry. She had burned off everything she ate through running and fear. She should have expected as much, But she still wasn't fully back to herself yet after all..........

Ayla Sânge: Location: Alleys behind small cafe in London/Tags: Neo, Camden, Rin Sakura Kei, Arisu Rei Ren

Ayla sighed her ears dropping and her tail lowering hearing the same prejudice she had become accustomed too......... "Typical........" Mumbled Ayla before taking the vial. She takes it over to the elf, "Here some Medicine for your friend........" She said completely put out.

Ayla then heads to a corner and contemplate her life, Before finally saying out loud, "Can't blame you for finding revolting everyone else who knows me does, I'm 'Street Trash' of the most hated species mixture ever......." Said Ayla.

Her tone then changed, "But it's better then being one of the pompous corrupt windbags heads of the largest Werewolf and Vampire families. They hire Slayer's under the table to try to assassinate each other constantly......." Said Ayla spitefully.

Slime Girl: Tags: Helianthus, Kiara, Li, Harumi Faust/Location: Book Store in London

Slime Girl continues trying to learn until she gets a very basic understanding of reading. She then puts the books down and looks around before finally taking time to think about everything. She was sure the nice Demon-Man survived and she knew she had to find him again later and return his book. Not to mention thank him for saving her, In a way that didn't involve hugging she noted mentally.

The snow leopard/Changeling girl's stomach snapped her out of her line of thought and reminder her she was actually quite hungry to right now. And she started making hand gestures to the nature lady and the slightly odd book store lady, About the fact that her and snow leopard/Changeling girl needed food. She was trying really hard to be as clear as possible and hoping she would get through to them.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:56 am

✑ C A M D E N ✑
Vampyre
| Worried, Embarrassed | House | Neo, Rin, Arisu, Ayla

Once the demon shoved the lemon bar into his mouth, Camden turned back to the hybrid. He hadn't meant to be rude, but he realizes his wording could have been nicer. He meant that prioritizing the injured was more important than the fact she is a hybrid not that she is disgusting. Although, she is quite interesting, and he'll have to add her to his reports later. "I didn't mean to be rude; the injured are more important right now. If you'd like to talk about it later with me, we can. Fair warning, though, I keep track of all supernatural-related incidents and people for the local agencies." Turning back to Neo, he can now see the wound. And the creature's wonderful abs, but the wound is probably more important at the moment. Camden uncaps the jar of salve and scoops a big glob out with two of his fingers before smearing it into the wound. Thankfully, it should only hurt for a moment or two before starting to heal and soothe - hopefully the demon didn't attempt to throttle him before he finished. Quickly moving on to the bandaging process, he places a nonstick gauze pad over the deepest part and holds it in place while wrapping a thicker gauze around it. The salve will help counter the effect of the holy metal, but the gauze will keep it covered and prevent mortal infections from creeping in. Those could kill just as much.

Finishing the wrapping process - around the waist, twist, over the shoulder, around the waist, twist - he uses two long strips of tape to keep it in place. It'll have to do, for now. Having completely ignored everyone after going back to helping Neo, it suddenly registers in his mind that he had yet to introduce himself. As he packs the kit back up, he answers the question on everyone's mind.
"Right, my name is Camden McClellen. I was a vampyre noble before choosing to work with the humans, but am currently stripped of my title. I do not appreciate the labelling 'pompous corrupt windbag', Miss, but I also do not hold your lineage against you. Who and what are the rest of you all?"

♁ L I ♁
Luck God
| Amused | Bookstore | Helianthus, Kiara, Slime Girl, Harumi

Noticing the sudden worry in Helianthus' eyes, he perks up a bit. Crimson really must be getting out there if even she knows of him; her ability to completely ignore humans and other mortals was uncanny. Being one of the gods of demon-slaying, Li, of course, knows quite a bit about him. Technically, he might even fall under his jurisdiction. Li shakes that terrible thought out of their head - they had given up that title a while ago, even if the information still showed up. The sudden motion from the slime girl catches their attention, and they watch her hands. The leopard girl's stomach had just growled, and now the slime girl was pointing at her . . . perhaps she was also hungry? They suppose they could feed the three girls more than just cookies and tea. "How about some grilled cheese sandwiches? It's vegetarian, leopard-friendly, and most likely slime-friendly, too. I've got about six types of cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, meat if you like . . ." They ramble on for a bit, before realizing the girls just want food. Any food, really. They stand up and head to the kitchen, pausing in the doorway. "Harumi, Kiara, would either of you like to help cook, dears? I hear you enjoy it."
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:49 pm

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹, 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓁𝒾'𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝓁𝒾, 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝓇𝒶𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒶𝓈𝒶, 𝓀𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁

Helianthus snapped out of her thoughts when the younger two showed signs of hunger. Of course they'd be hungry after all they had just experienced. They probably hadn't eaten in a while. Helianthus mentally scolded herself for not taking notice of this faster. Li appeared to be going to make sandwiches for them. Helianthus watched after them gratefully. Certainly, they were better at this sort of thing than she was. As the snow leopard changeling and the slime girl followed Li, Helianthus got up, patting Harumi on the head.

"Do you mind making me one too? I'm going to step outside for a bit." Helianthus asked. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she figured she'd ask to be polite. Since she had been the one to rescue the trio, she felt a sense of responsibility to find who each of them were with before she took off and left the city again. She figured if anyone could help her find where the rest of the people inside of the cafe had headed off towards, it would be the nature of the city. "I'll be back in a bit." She continued, slowly making her way outside the bookstore.

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 "𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮" 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝒶𝓂𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹, 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝒸𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝓊𝓅𝓊𝓈 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Upon hearing the werewolf's confirmation, Cassandra felt as if someone had given her ego a slight boost. She tried not to let it show, though.

"Don't worry too much, you weren't being obvious. It just takes one to know one, right?" Cassandra answered, "I won't tell anyone." She winked. Werewolves were always so closed off about revealing what they were, quite the opposite of their vampire enemies. Vampires, Cassandra thought, were far too prideful about what they were. But that was a ramble for another time. She stuck out her right hand, open and expecting.

"What's your name? I'm Cassandra. Don't have too many werewolf friends. Always wanted some." This was a lie. She didn't have many "friends" in general, unless they were demons. And she wasn't particularly looking for werewolf friends, she just wanted to talk to this one for a while, and by the way the latter's eyes were anxiously darting between Cassandra and the counter, Cassandra could tell she was way too excited to leave. That wasn't good. "You from here?"
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me