» Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // [started]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

» macey maddox // "mace maddox" [five]

Postby razzberry » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:37 pm

𝐌acey 𝐌addox
    ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    alias ━ mace maddox ) ( sex ━ female ) ( role ━ archer trainee ) ( age ━ twenty two ) ( location ━ camp, dining area ) ( tagged ━ charlotte, alex, matthias )

mace's soft brown eyes watched as the soldiers and other trainee's moved about the tables, gathering their grub on their plates before dispersing to take a seat at the tables or elsewhere in the near vicinity. driven by her own desire to fill her stomach till she was sick, macey's legs began to carry her forward in suite of alex. she threw a glance over her shoulder towards her friend "i'll grab us a spot to eat" she called to charlotte who still remained by the tent. with a brief wave of her hand, the sandy haired trainee turned and sauntered off eagerly towards the food. she watched as alex's tall figure disappeared into the crowd of people gathered around the tables, and thought she would bide her time and wait until the cluster of bustling bodies decreased enough so she could get her food without being trampled.

as her eyes watched the group of soldiers and trainee's gathering their food, macey had paused beside a rock which - after a moment of speculation - she realized was occupied by a man. even though he was seated macey could easily tell he had height to him. his dark brown hair kept short but unruly in a way that made it look mussed but in an appealing manner. macey had always been a people person, had always enjoyed the act of people watching, and was very much enjoying observing this particular man, until her gaze caught his. a gaze carried by vividly bright blue eyes that had macey at a loss for words. she had to remind herself that she was in disguise, that she was a man and men wouldn't act this way around each other. clearing her throat she offered the man on the rock a friendly smile. he seemed to be deep in thought about something, despite their connected gazes. "is the food any good? i'm debating whether a couple broken toes and bruises would be worth going for some food right now" she spoke, nodding her head in the direction of the still crowded food table, as if explaining what she meant to the man.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: » Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // [started]

Postby Λlpha » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:57 pm

Bella "Eric" Everwind

Female | 21yrs | Soldier-in-training | Weapons: Curved dagger & Bastard Sword | Mounts: Thowra (Preferred), Gauge | Tags: Bran

Bella glanced at the man who had approached her and was now giving her advice. "Thank you, but I've got this," she replied tartly, picking herself off the ground and giving herself a thorough dusting. Bella then proceeded to launch herself at the tent again, struggling to get all the pegs in before the tent collapsed in on itself. After failing another three times to get it up, she finally managed to keep it standing. "See? I told you I could handle it," she told the soldier who was still standing nearby. He's probably trying his hardest not to laugh at this frail looking young boy, she thought to herself, almost gagging at the thought of being seen as a male. Which reminded her, she needed to figure out a way to wash privately. Bella shook herself out of her thoughts and turned to face the soldier. "I'm..." She hesitated for a moment. "Eric," She finished, hoping that the soldier wouldn't notice her ever so slight hesitation. "What is your name?" The dinner bell rang. "Haha, gotta go, bye!" Bella made her hasty escape, running towards the dining area to avoid any curious questions. She also didn't want to miss dinner.
Bella heaped her plate up with a pile of meat and some sort of gooey thing that she thought probably wasn't edible (not that that would stop her). She found herself a nice, currently quiet place to sit and tried to shovel in as much food as possible, trying not to gag on the unknown substance.

((I'm sooooo sorry this is so late! I kept forgetting to write it up!))
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes