help us. help us.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: help us. help us.

Postby indecisive. » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:38 am

{ bump
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a i r y . » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

s h i l o h w i n s t o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shiloh forced a small smile, she shook her head her lips going into the her usual expression. "shiloh winston. that's my name." she paused glancing up seeing the girls had left. "it's okay, i'm used to it." she ran her hand through her long beachy brown hair. she shook her head, when he told her she could trust him. "i wouldn't want to burden you with my secrets." shiloh shook her head, looking around the place.

she felt like there was too many people around this place, she held her breath trying to calm herself down. even though the girls were gone she still heard their laughter. she sucked her stomach in, before finally breathing out again. oh gosh, he probably thought that she was a creep. it was okay though, once her dad came she'd probably never see him again. unless her father did send her to that english school that specialized in teenagers with slight problems.

shiloh bit her lip thinking of the word problem, she was a freak that was her problem. she shivered slightly and pulled her sweatshirt closer to her. she glanced over at jack before returning her gaze to her feet on the floor. she really didn't know what to say. she looked around feeling like everyone was coming closer and laughing at her. judging her in some manor, she was too fat. way to fat. she felt herself begin to get sick. "i'm sorry, pardon me." shiloh got up and ran to the bathroom beginning to get sick. when she got there she was just having a panic attack her stomach locking up. she felt dizzy but she closed her eyes and leaned back on the cool bathroom tiles.

her head was buzzing, the laughter buzzing through her ears. 'your fat' they cooed pointing to her and laughing, her thoughts began to consume her once again. she shook her head, opening her eyes quickly to see her reflection in the mirror. there she was, as fat as ever she looked at her huge stomach, in reality of course it wasn't there but that wasn't what shiloh saw. she looked in the mirror in poor disgust. she walked over to the faucet turning on the water she washed her hands, she splashed water on her face and turned off the water ducking away from the mirror. she grabbed paper towels and began wiping her face and hands off. she looked at the tiles on the wall trying to avoid the horrible reflection staring back at her.

finally after what felt like an eternity to shiloh she ducked out of the bathroom. since she was around the clothing part of vidcon their were mirrors everywhere. every time she saw a mirror, she looked like a deer in the headlights but she kept on going. she started to feel overwhelmed again, she wanted to get out of this place. she looked up at the fountain, he was still there looking at her. she jogged over to him. "i'm sorry its a little to overwhelming here for me." she whispered, flicking her hood up in attempt to try and hide herself from the world. she began to bunch her sweatshirt sleeves over her fists curling them into tight balls. once again she started to feel like the room was spinning, she looked at the water again and tried to block the feeling. she had to get out of this place, she had to get out fast. she glanced up seeing that jack harries was still there, how come he was still here? there was thousands of other girls that were way better than shiloh in every way yet here he still was here watching her and trying to talk with her and she was blowing it. oh well, it was better to save him from a fool like shiloh. maybe this whole thing was like pranked and the world was watching her look like an idiot.
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc.

Postby aura- » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

bump }}
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.daniel howell.

Postby silver tea. » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 am

Daniel Howell

dan listened to the girls that called the female in front of him a freak, he rolled his eyes as he had never liked when people were rude. sure his fans were excited to meet him and phil but if they could be patient and a bit nicer to other fans like them than that would be great, but of course they couldn't. he waved goodbye to the female that had barely talked to either him or phil, well she barely talked at all it was like she was mute...but maybe she was but dan had never gotten the hint that maybe she was afraid to talk, or she hadn't talked in a long time, there were many reasons of why she didn't talk but dan tried to shrug it off.

after she had left and dan watched as she left the females that were behind her came up and started to talk to them as if dan was there best friends or even there boyfriend, they were also trying to prove themselves to him which made him feel a bit awkward. dan dealt with them and just treated them like everyone else that had been a fan and talked to him, after they had left he looked at his phone screen and noticed that it was almost break time...he looked over to some of the other tables that had longer lines like pewdiepie, smosh, raywilliamjohnson, and many other youtubers that had millions of subscribers. he then looked back at his phone and noticed it was time for his break, so he got up and closed his booth.

sadly this break was only thirty minutes long, but at least it was a break and as he left people stayed at his booth and phil's since they shared one and probably was planning to wait in till either of them got back. dan walked around for a bit as he bumped into some people that asked for a picture or two and then after that, after being around lots of people he decided it would be best to get some fresh air so he walked out of the building and watched as more and more people went inside to go meet their favorite youtuber that they loved and cared for which had always made dan smiled since some youtubers even saved lives.
silver tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:25 am

oh deer; wrote:
CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caspar smiled at Clementine as she talked, he enjoyed her
          company. She was a sweet young girl that spoke her mind,
          and he admired her for that. many girls would pretend to
          be something they were not, and have people adore them
          the way they thought they were and not they way
          they truly were. Caspar had said it in one of his videos
          before, but he felt the need to say it again to himself in
          his head. 'You can't be the best at anyone else. But you can
          be the best at being you.' He smiled to himself, knowing that
          he was right. Clementine left all too soon. Caspar frowned
          when she excused herself, and called a goodbye after her.
          He hadn't noticed the line of girls that had come up after her;
          they must've thought his booth was still open. Caspar shrugged,
          and talked to some of them in groups, taking pictures with others
          and videos with some just as he had when his booth was open.
          There was no need to tell them that he was off the clock when he
          had nothing to do.

After the line had ended, and no one else had wanted to speak
          with him, he wandered the convention seeing all who was there.
          Caspar waved a friendly 'hello' to Dan and Paul who were still at
          their booths, but he didn't stop to talk. They could talk later,
          since he would be there all week. Just as Caspar was getting
          ready to move on to his hotel room, he spotted a familiar
          figure with a bottle blonde older woman - but something
          was wrong. The blonde boy stopped, and watched from a
          distance as the familiar figure moved her head, and saw
          that it was Clementine. He could only see her face for a
          few seconds before she curled up in the fetal position on the
          ground. Caspar's usual smile dragged downwards into a frown,
          and he watched a second longer unsure of what to make of it.
          After a while his brashness took control of him and he
          approached. "Is everything alright?" His thick accent
          drawing out some of the syllables that the accents from this part
          of the country just didn't. "Can I help?" Caspar's pale blue
          eyes flitted to Clementine who was clearly distraught, and the
          older woman with Clementine.
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

help us. help us.

Postby aura- » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:50 am

k u n o p a r k e r
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
"she implies some meaning in silence"

kuno walked silently. away from the mass of people. She saw some you tubers leave, their meet n greet over. a couple passed her and she just kept her head down. but when she looked up she saw them give a small smile and keep walking. Kuno was for off to the side, away from people as they made their way around the large building. She pulled the number out of her pocket and stared at it then pulled out her phone. A black iPhone 4. she created a new contact and it said 'Danasaur' and she then entered his number. After doing so she slid the paper back in her pocket.

Kuno tapped 'Create a new message' and put dan in in the 'to' area then typed in 'hi, it's that girl with the blue hair' she hoped he knew it was her. it's not he gave his number out to everyone. But you never know. he may have given it to someone else. after she saw the text send she slid her phone in her back pocket. having it on vibrate so if he did have time to text back it would buzz and let her know. Kuno moved some stray hairs from her face and was deciding weather or not to leave or stay. She could do either, she had nothing to do but sit at her desk and draw with Ace next to her.

sorry it's short ;_; --
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xuee » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:00 pm

clementine avenue

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
WONDERFULLY INSANE

clementine had experienced many of these 'panic attack' like moments. they were usually a cause of stress, but occasionally, they happened out of the blue, with the tiniest trigger that would set her off. she closed her eyes, breathing heavily and rocking back and forth. she couldn't hear anything but a sound that reminded her of static mixed with crashing waves. she felt like she was locked in a room with no doors, and it was getting smaller, squeezing her.

juliane tapped her shoulder, but clementine didn't respond. the blond woman looked up with a sigh, at a blond haired boy, who seemed to have good intentions. although she kept an eye on clem, she never paid much attention to whatever youtuber she was watching, although casper did look a bit familiar. "she's usually not like this... it hasn't happened in months." she pulled out a cell phone, and dialed a number, stepping away. "if you want to help, get her some water." juliane wasn't one of those women who would reject help- she acknowledged the fact that sometimes there was nothing she could do to help clementine. "it's just a panic attack." she knew that clemmy most likely hadn't told this boy about her problems, so she didn't want to betray her. "i'll be back... i need to make a call."

[i've been busy recently :c]
xuee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:22 pm

CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He only half heard the older woman talking about Clementine's
          panic attack. Caspar had never experienced one, or seen someone
          having a panic attack until now. It was interesting, and a bit odd
          at the same time. He didn't know what to think of it, but maybe
          she was just one of those people that didn't do well in public. He
          frowned a bit, and looked at the blonde woman who had requested
          a bottle of water for Clementine. "Right. I'll go get some water."

This time as he half walked half jogged across the convention
          center's commons area, he did not stop for fans who wanted to
          take pictures or videos. Caspar made sure to politely excuse
          himself though, he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but
          being turned down as he rushed away had probably been a bit
          insensitive. Caspar didn't have time to feel bad about it though
          because there was a girl curled up on the ground that needed
          his help. Not to be sexist, but he lent females more help than
          he did males.

When the vending machine was in reach, he dug through his
          pocket for some money to pay for the drink. Caspar's fingers
          brushed past his hotel key, a pack of gum, his phone, and
          clasped onto a few spare coins. Pushing the coins into the slot
          one by one, he finally had enough to get the water, and pulled
          it from the side of the machine. Quickly making his way back
          to Clementine, he held the water out, and gave her a soft
          smile.

{ It's fine, I get it.
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

remaking

Postby haadez_ » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:40 pm

this is now being remade.
please don't post here anymore
      i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me