( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby Xintea » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:51 am

๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐™€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vampire_) Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxHis eyes widened into saucers when she pushed him away like that. He wasn't even moved because of her strength, it was moreso surprise. He'd apologize for generalizing women so much, but from his time it was so engraved into his head that females were housewives. Not anymore obviously, but sometimes he did do some irrational things out of pure habit. "Oh alright I get it, strong independent woman right here." He threw his hands out in front of himself as to show he meant no harm towards the female. He then gave a mischievous grin, crossing his arms and listening to her next words carefully. So she'd oblige his wish. "Stranger? Ah that's no fun call me Jackson." He laughed. "At least that's what my mom calls me-." He would have said more, but he honestly had to crush the urge to curse. Of course his mother is dead. She died a long time ago. His own words had him spiraling into a train of thought he hated. Thinking about his old life. His angry father always trying to discipline him, saying karma would catch up some day, and his loving mother who always hugged him. She'd always said he was special, whether it be his intelligence or quick whit. The woman genuinely loved him, and he was her whole world. That's all in the past though, and everything that happened back then is way behind him. Or is it? "Pretty name that. Valkryie. Though, it doesn't quite roll off the tongue." He pushed his bottom lip out in a sort of pout, before thinking for a moment. Finally he had an aha moment. "I think I'll just say Val"
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:44 pm

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐›๐š๐ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”
vampire . ~800 y/o . male . at fundraiser
tags russell, mentions no one

Thiago had been lost deep in thought, his eyes following the trail of a woman as her partner spun her around
        in a gleeful moment, it was a nice sight and for a moment it had made the man numb to his surroundings. It was only when the sight of another figure, dressed a bit more casually than himself, slowed to walk beside him that he pulled his eyes away from the smiling faces and to the figure beside him. The fellow beside him was younger, when he was both turned and Thiago guessed in his actual age as well and was a few inches shorter as well. He was friendly in appearance, he looked open and inviting. The type of person who could just walk up to a stranger and begin a conversation without turning someone off from him. He was intrigued by this other man's accent, it didn't have one distinguishable origin but rather sounded as though a mix of two or so different European accents. His question caused a small smirk to crack Thiago's lips, turning up the right corner as he easily swiped a glass of wine from a tray before he spared a side glance at the younger man, "I wouldn't expect you to have, otherwise you'd be a hell of a detective." While the younger's accent was indistinguishable Thiago's was clearly one from Spain, the country he'd always returned to despite his various travels in Europe. Extending a hand out to the other he offered a greeting, "Thiago, and who might you be?"
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 003 )

Postby yeosang1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:24 pm

โŠฐ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ขโŠฑ Fundrasier Banquet | Jackson | Vampire
โงโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโ˜™

valkryie let a small sigh escape through her lips. maybe if valkryie wasn't such an idiot things would have went differently? not with jackson in general, although he was apart of it, but how she did things after she was bit. aish, why did she always have to question herself in the dumbest moments possible? well, here she was. "jackson.." she said softly, shrugging her shoulders. jackson. had a nice ring to it, but sometimes names were misleading. some names were so beautiful or just so graceful and lead to such a disgrace disappointment and just a sad mistake of a human. which that was valkryie. but she wasn't even a human anymore. were vampires technically demons? either way, valkryie was a disappointment and a real mistake. maybe she could just go sip some tea in a corner or something and play on her phone. or just ignore she's an actual vampire at all. but, if she did, she'd probably die due to lack of energy. which was practically suicide. aish, valkryie hated everything at this point. "wait, if your calling me Val, without my consent really, does that mean.." Valkryie sucked in a breath slightly, before a stupid smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. "Do i get to call you something like Jack? Or..Sunni?" valkryie let out a small giggle, flashing jackson some finger hearts slightly. man, she was so immature sometimes it physically hurt. and mentally hurt.

this is really short,
im sorry ill make it longer next time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:24 pm

โ” ๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™†๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰
      โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž thiago ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ thiago
    russells focus had been drawn to the priest until the man spoke up causing him to snap his head the other way. a small chuckle escaped his mouth as he followed suit and grabbed a glass of wine from the tray. he definitely looked young and people seemed to side eye him when they saw him drink, whether it be questions if he was of age or pure jealously that he looked so young. in reality he was well over a life time old and by his standards he could drink all he wanted.
    the man left russell on a cliff, no description nor any hints as to why he was new. the town they lived in rarely saw new residents, at least he hadnt seen any since moving here. from what he could tell it was a vampire haven, infested with the living dead going by unnoticed.
    accepting the mans extended hand, russell shook it before quickly letting go. "russell, your pleasure." he offered a smile at his own words, at least he found himself funny. he examined thiago, appreciating his appearance. he was a handsome young man, obviously older and taller than himself. this was nothing new, as it was this way with most people to russell. sometimes he cursed the vampire for turning him at a young age, wishing he had waited a few more years before taking the fatal bite.
    taking a sip from his drink, russell gazed around at the people surrounding him. the place was crowded, practically the whole town was here. everyone seemed to be having a good time whether they wanted to be here or not, himself partially included.
    "im intrigued, what brings you here?" the question was broad, gesturing towards the fundraiser and the small town.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:18 am

สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ wrote:๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: luca )

Elias removed his hand from the manโ€™s shoulder, seeing that he was clearly uncomfortable. โ€œOf course. If you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. I owe you one for all the trips to the confessional Iโ€™ve been making.โ€ He chuckled. The priest had helped him through some pretty dark times, despite not knowing the details behind his troubles. Elias was more than happy to return the favor. Growing up, he had been taught to look after his neighbors. While that sentiment remained in the small town of Greendale, the rest of the world had become selfish. Elias would leave town every few decades, then come back when most of the aging population had passed away. It kept people from wondering why he never aged. During his time away, Elias was always met with the cruelty of the outside world.
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐˜“ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ก ๐˜ˆ ๐˜™ ๐˜œ ๐˜š (i.)

Postby syncope » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:55 am

---โ–Œโ”‚ ๐˜“ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ก ๐˜ˆ ๐˜™ ๐˜œ ๐˜š

-----------------------------๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ž๐; -- ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ; elias, adeline, & ms. brooks (npc) ๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง; fundraiser ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž; human ๐š๐ ๐ž; twenty-three

-------well-worn red hightop sneakers hurriedly squeaked against the linoleum floor of the convention center as lazarus, with his arms occupied by several arrangement of flowers, finished off some last-minute decorations. when each table was set to his standards, lazarus was finally able to find some time to relax and admire the fourth fundraiser event he had the honor of decorating. brushing dirt from his powder blue sweater vest and gray slacks, he scanned the convention halls, recognizing some familiar faces as well as some new who have never stepped foot in the town before. amongst the faces were elias, a dear friend and the town historian. beside him was adeline whom he didn't have much interaction with besides a few friendly hellos and the occasional drink at the bar. so far, everything was going smoothly. sounds of laughter and friendly chatter filled the crowded convention halls, a delightful deviation from the hushed and worried whisperings of the recent disappearances of several of the town's residents. despite only living in greendale for a short four years, lazarus found it unusual that this sleepy little mountain town had suddenly become the hub of mystery and secrets. he hadn't bothered with the rumors until one of his regular customers at the floral shop failed to pick up his usual weekly order. after doing some investigating of his own, he came to the conclusion that most of the disappearances happened in the forest on the edge of town. lazarus had never felt fear in the forest he knew like the back of his hand, but for the first time he felt hesitation before his daily stroll the heavily wooded area.

-------shaking his head of the tumultuous thoughts, he sauntered over to the snack bar. since the beginning of the event, he had been eyeing the delicious fudge brownies that ms. brooks had brought as she did every year since the first fundraiser. ms. brooks, or esther as she was also known, was a sweet elderly widow who was the town's designated grandma who made you feel greendale was your home away from home. lazarus always made time for a game of scrabble and hot cocoa with her, listening to her stories about greendale and her youth. in exchange for the flowers lazarus often brought her, ms. brooks would feed his sweet tooth with pastries and desserts. spotting the white-haired woman in the crowd, his gave her one of his million watt smiles and a friendly wave as he chowed down on a brownie. it was a relaxed event, one the town collectively looked forward to. without the pressure of a formal event, it was merely a gathering of friends and family for a wonderful cause. sipping at his cup of punch and thoughtfully thumbing a petal of the scarlet rose perched in his lapel, he leaned against a pillar and greeted several other guests.

-----------------------
-----------------------
----๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ?
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
doe โ€ฆ pst โ€ฆ starving bio student---
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
syncope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:31 pm

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Elias

Luca gave Elias a soft smile. "Thank you. It's always nice to have someone to confide in." With that, he gave a wave and headed back into the event. The teal haired witch was gone, and the two volunteers at his booth looked his way as he approached. Luca gave them a nod, reassuring them that he was fine.

He retook his position behind the table and picked up a couple BBQ fliers he'd knocked onto the floor in his haste to leave.

He looked forward to the event, but not really to the elderly women of the church trying to pile his plate high with food. They were quick to notice how baggy his clothes were getting. His face was near gaunt. It was just the stress, he told them. But Luca was afraid that, maybe, there was more to it. He hadn't been feeling well lately, and he feared what a trip to the doctor may confirm.
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:48 pm

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, imogen, laz )

Elias returned to Adeline and Imogen after his conversation with Luca. He felt more at ease after talking to the priest, and continued his people watching. He met eyes with Lazarus, an excitable young man with an interest in the supernatural. The two were good friends, though Elias couldnโ€™t help but smile knowingly whenever Laz went on his tirades about vampires. The vampire tilted his glasses down, winking at Laz before returning them to their usual position. He glanced down at Adeline, frowning upon seeing her tensed state. โ€œDo we need to go?โ€ He asked calmly.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ four. )

Postby Elillium » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:33 pm

x
          โ€Ÿ.๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ll๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’.โ™›
          location: fundraiser banquet ' tagged: imogen, elias ' wc: 604.
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

xxxAdeline nodded along to what Imogen had to say, but she was not actually listening. Her body remained by the
      snack table, but her attention wandered elsewhere. Currently, her conscious was watching a teenaged boy attentively,
      following his every move, trying to predict what he would do next. She had no idea why he had caught her eye,
      something about the red hoodie he wore and the way he stood directly under one of the lights made him stick out
      amongst the crowd. Her unconscious was simmering with the overpowering need to hunt and kill. Her bones ached
      with the need to lunge forward, but her muscles stiffened to overcome that same urge. Her boney finger mindlessly
      traced the single remaining pretzel her had resting on the opposite palm, picking the tiny pieces of salt off of the
      hardened bread.

xxxQuickly her mind snapped back to their ongoing conversation. "Yeah," she began, her voice was distant and coarse,
      "this place is nice," she said. She hoped she hadn't come off as rude, she was trying to pay attention and participate,
      but with every passing second, it was becoming increasingly difficult. When she looked back to the crowd, she could
      not find the teenaged boy, and secretly began to panic. Something instinctual inside of her was telling her that he was
      the perfect one to prey on; skinny, but tall, pale, but fleshy. She assumed by the lively energy he had displayed
      moments earlier around his friends and family meant that he was not chronically ill, not that illness could be
      communicated from human to vampire, but it was a personal preference of hers. Plus, praying on the ill was cheap,
      like an owl praying on ducklings.

xxxElias caught her attention once more, and she looked back up at him with glazed and cloudy eyes. All she could
      do was shake her head gently. Her gaze was fixed upon the boy once more as he drifted through the background.
      He stood in front of a table, facing away from her. His body was moving mechanically, although he was chopping
      or shaking something in front of him. She tensed again as if she was waiting for something, waiting for her opportunity.
      Through her eyes it looked although the room was going dark around her, forming only a thin tunnel of light directly
      to him. The darkness quickly snapped away as it happened. The boy dropped the knife off of the table, and in one
      entire movement brought his left hand up to show the woman beside him the injury, a long cut down the inside of
      his index finger.

xxxHer stomach turned, and she felt although she was going to be sick from the excitement and relief. The boy had
      cut himself while slicing tomatoes for their burgers, resulting in a thin stream of blood to run down his finger, pooling
      in his palm. She could smell it. She could hear his heart rate increase with the adrenaline as he frantically searched
      around for a napkin or a cloth so that he could clean his hand, but it was too late. With one final glance Adeline
      checked to see whether Elias or Imogen were actively trying to stop her, and then she was gone. With a speed that
      was unseen before, she sprinted over to him, leaping almost three metres long to successfully knock both of their bodies
      over the other side of the table. She winced as her fresh, sharp fangs broke through her gums in front of her canine
      teeth, but the pain was quickly relieved as they sunk into the teenaged boy's neck.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, imogen )

Everything happened so quickly Elias has no time to process it. The glazed look in Adelineโ€™s eyes, the sudden smell of blood, the attack. He stood frozen as Adeline lept onto a teenaged boy and sank her fangs into his neck. The smell of blood grew stronger, almost overwhelming his senses even at a distance. The starving vampire could feel his own fangs begging to break through his gums. The fire in the back of his throat grew unbearably painful. His eyes locked onto Adeline, not leaving her for a second. Eliasโ€™ mind was screaming at him to stop her, but he feared moving closer would make him lose control as well. Within a matter of seconds heโ€™d been driven to a state of panic and insatiable hunger.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me