c r o w n o f i m m o r t a l i t y

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: c r o w n o f i m m o r t a l i t y

Postby serpentine. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 am

JAMES NORRINGTON
ranking first mate ⚓ location upper deck ⚓ tagged Kadlin, Hugo

pirate. James nodded at Hugo, lips pressed into a firm line at Kadlin's greeting, which had an air of hostility and venom. Only his pride and the way he served others before himself kept him from sneering at the Master Gunner. Ignoring the way she spoke he turned his icy, calm gaze to her once more before crossing his arms over his chest. "And a pleasure for me as well, as always, Kadlin Addams." His left hand tightly gripped the hilt of the sword at his hip, gripping it so tightly all color pulled away from his bruised knuckles. His hands, unlike the rest of him, were scarred and rough and his knuckles always bruised, unafraid to get his hands dirty if need be. "But do not think that because I serve others that I am afraid to put you in your place."
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦✧ kadlin of dragons -- master gunner {6}

Postby The Alpha » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 am

✦✧ KADLIN"OF DRAGONS"ADDAMS ✦✧
-----ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ɢᴜɴɴᴇʀ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✦✧ ⊱ ---------------┒
"The seas be ours and by the powers...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gender ⊱ Female
Age ⊱ 20 Years
Sexual Orient ⊱ Hetero
Location ⊱ Main Deck
Mentioned ⊱ ~~
Tags ⊱ Hugo, James
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...where we will, we'll roam."
┗--------------- ⊰ ✧✦ ⊱ ---------------┙
She was not a woman who sought out conflicts or looked for trouble. She did her best to avoid as much contact of any kind on board as it was distracting from her duties. Plus, she had a ship to watch for and that was more important to her than any such conversation. Regardless, the few times Kadlin had spoken to the First Mate, she'd felt some sort of resentment between, a kind of conflict that had no real root but was created regardless. It puzzled her, but it was a feeling that was strong enough that she knew the man did not like her and though he acted politely, she had a feeling that it was very fake. It was doubly confirmed as she watched his reaction to her words carefully, seeing his mouth press into a thin line and crossed his arms over his chest. Most would think this just some action of irritation, but Kadlin saw his left hand reach for his sword and grip it tightly enough that his knuckles turned a lighter pale color. Kadlin rolled her eyes at this and asked questioningly, "Is there really a need for that, Mr. Norrington? Do you find this threatening somehow?" She gestured to her own hand that rested rather lazily against her hip and somewhat beside the hilt of her own sword. Yes, her hand was upon it, but her grip was lax and it was clear to anyone that it was merely just resting against it and nothing more.

The Master gunner still found this rather interesting to see such a reaction simply to her words and her hand upon her hip; it wasn't even the correct hand to draw her blade with either. There was no way for her to draw it and attack at this angle, at least not quickly, so to see his knuckles tightened so much on his hand. Like she thought if there had been any question whether he disliked her or not, there wasn't now. It was quite clear to anyone who saw it really. Still, she was not fazed and instead stared back at him to see what he would say or do next. Just waiting...
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:47 pm

skyris
    quartermaster ;; twenty-one

She listened to Heather, and as she listened, she kept walking, awaiting the boatswain to continue after her. Turning quickly onto her heel as she got on deck and turned towards her person quarters with the boatswain in tow.
    "Heather, I am aware of the shortage, I'm going to give you extra loot, take a rigger you trust with you, and get double that you intend on getting, just for purposes of safety," she says as she pushes through her door.
    The last four nights heading into port, she had begun to get the loot together for all of the crew based on the hard work. She grabbed a larger bag just as the boat hit against the launch pad and men tied the ship down on the deck. She turned and handed Heather the bag. "Not only is there extra for the ship in there, there is extra for you. So before you hit any pubs, buy the material."
    She pushes past her, beacons a cabin boy to come towards her and orders him to grab a large tub and fill the tub with the loot and bring it to the outside.
    [color=#00808"]"All hands on Deck,"[/color] she called casually.

"yo, ho, ho, a pirates life isn't for me"
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:34 am

Heather | Boatswain | On Deck
Heather noted the Quartermaster's request and followed her to the deck. Skyris and her didn't usually exchange so the tone of formality was never really lost. She didn't mind it all that much, even coming from a high station, it kept her humble and reminded her of the order of things.
She awaited her spendings and loot and as she did so, pondered who to take with her. She had already mentioned it to Dean but figured he could probably use a break. She didn't usually take anyone with her but the load would be bigger this time around. Searching the crew as they came aboard, she knew she'd have to pick someone she trusted: that was the hard part.
As she pondered and awaited the loot, she watched them all casually lope to the Quartermaster and thought of how she'd spend the night. There was a particular bar in the back alleys that tended to 'toms' as the Brits called them. If she dressed as Heath, she could easily go in there to unwind. It was her favourite spot even if it did hold a fair bit of heartache for her. She decided once she picked her pack mule, she'd grab her essentials and make sure she was a passable male.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:00 pm

skyris

She and the cabin boy slowly began to pass the loot around in their bags. She handed everyone their own bag, patted a few men on the shoulders, and others she warned to not drink to death that night. She laughed at the few jokes and came upon the chef. She handed him a large bag and watched him take two cabin boys with him as he left.
    "Where is my dear Willy," she joked loudly. She had not known how many times the cabin boy had been ported here, but wanted to have him on duty to clean the sides with a few other men before heading off.
    She saw Kadlin and walked up, seeing Hugo and James there as well, bringing three bags, according to their ranks, and butted in, handing them all what they are accounted for.
    She looked down to see Kadlin and James having their hands on the hilt and smirked devilishly, "I hope I'm not ruining anything. But Norrington, you know I care for you, being my first mate and all, but our lovely master gunner may size up well to you, be careful," She teased as she poked his shoulder kinda tough and spun once. "Try not to send one another to Davy, I'd like to keep the two of you around." And with that she snickered childishly, spun on her heels and left, making sure everyone was payed. She saw Dean waking her way and grabbed a loot sack and tossed it kinda roughly with the rigger. The two had been good friends ever since she came aboard and always rough housed.
    He had taught her a lot of knot secrets and some words and the pirate language she hadn't known yet. She chuckled and kept walking, while calling him a scalywag as she kept walking, looking for those who had not been payed.

rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy; » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 pm

ean restige ; ll round ailor

He watched as Heather and Sky emerged from below the deck and could hear where she suggested Heather to take a rigger and grinned. He hoped to accompany the boatswain, only for pure joy of her personality.
    He watched as the quartermaster danced off away and across the deck with dainty movement and joke around with the other crew mates. He had always had a certain fondness for the woman since he met her, she had been intelligent, but had a hard time adjusting to the life and dialect of the sea, even if she had been on for some time.
    He looked after her when she had needed it, and now it was her turn to look out for him. He watched as she jabbed James shoulder and smirked. He knew she was a jokester deep down, and when they had first met, he was a terrible influence on her, she had not been very happy about too much and barely made jokes, but with his constant humor, her jokes followed and flourished. He found her childishness cute, but not in an attraction. It may seem that way to others, but he cared for the woman as family, just as she did for everyone else, and he highly respected that from her.
    He started moving towards below deck, and kept his eye at Sky, waiting for her to see him, cause he knew she was going to chuck that sack at him, and the first three times she had gotten him in the head. He caught it, chuckled, and walked to Heather.
    Without letting her say anything, he boomed out, a little louder than attended, "Im coming with you." He felt uncomfortable at the fact that he was loud, and it was because he had been quiet for so long his hearing slowed. "Sorry," he apologized and chuckled.

"α yoυɴɢ мαɴ тнαт вeloɴɢѕ αт ѕeα..."
Hello there, my name is Rain.

rainy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:58 pm

Heather | Boatswain | On Deck
Heather watched Dean swagger over to Skyris and scoop his loot. His carefree attitude made her smirk, only he could get away with that, other than the cabin boys and powder monkeys. She was glad to get her loot and hit the sands. When she saw the rigger head her way, she knew he'd likely follow her anyway so there was no point in fighting him.
"Fine, but don't blow my cover alright?" She said and walked down below deck, "you let me barter with these thieves."
Once she was below deck, she ducked into her bunk and changed into a looser shirt and pulled most of her hair into a hat. Rubbing some gunpowder onto her jaw, she checked her pocket mirror to make sure she was suitable as Heath before going up again.
Once she got on-deck, she didn't make eye contact with h right away. She wasn't sure how familiar he was with Heath but she figured he'd just go along with it. Once she was by the side deck ready to disembark, she turned his way and dropped into a bass tone, "you coming?"

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy; » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

ean restige ; ll round ailor

He grinned. He had caught on quickly with the Boatswain when he first met her, and to her according orientation. He watched her disappear below deck, crossed his arms, and awaited her, or would be his, return. He grinned as the boatswain appeared back onto deck and quickly was to follow the higher ranked woman.
    "I always knew I was your favorite," he teased as he followed her off the ship. He knew he got away with a lot of things on board, especially with the amount of joking he put upon everyone. On many ships, he would have been lashed nearly to death for all the amount of jokes and the times he leveled off to higher ranked members.
    He knew very well that Heather could snap at him, but also knew she had very rarely, and wasn't going to attempt to push her to do so. He enjoyed her company, and it made him feel a little warm inside.
    Heather was another person he tried to secretly look after and make sure life was easier for them. He understood the woman very clearly, and would never dare do something like blowing her cover, or intentionally making her job harder. He tried to be one step ahead of her, just so she didn't have to stress and knew she had a crew to trust in.

"α yoυɴɢ мαɴ тнαт вeloɴɢѕ αт ѕeα..."
Hello there, my name is Rain.

rainy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post five

Postby braunkatt » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 pm

─── ( william michaels alderslade :: nobody :: cabin boy

the lanky boy stood awkwardly, his eyes watching skyris closely as she exited the gallery. his brown orbs trailed towards a sack of bread and a bottle of rum. i'd be hung out dry if i drink that... william thought to himself, he'd acted as if there were a pair of eyes on him. unapologetically he grabbed the rum knowing that there were to be consequences if he had drunk it. "oh well," the cabin boy said out loud. taking a swing of the drink, he cringed at that unfamiliar stinging sensation in the back of his throat. hastily he saved himself from dropping the glass and chowed on some half moldy bread.

william had heard his name very faintly just the floor above of his head, shakily he sat the bread back onto the wooden counter. headed back up to the main deck. the winds sailed over the crystal clear waves, the cabin boy could feel the chills go up and down his spine, at last, they were almost at the port.

"i heard my name, did anyone call?" the boy called out to nobody particular. tightly, he held the unstable post to keep himself from falling to the side. it seemed to be as if the higher you were the more vulnerable you were to the harsh winds; let's just say that william had learned that the difficult way. a sensitive lad like him usually wouldn't find himself in the shoes he was in, back when he was a teenager it was even worse than it was now. he was doe eyed with the innocence of a newborn.

word count / 270
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:52 am

skyris

Skyris had been giving the last loot sack to the man who had come up to her. She furrowed her brows and realized there was a good bit of loot left and she picked the tub up and headed towards the quartermaster's quarters. She heard the soft thuds of majority of the crew heading off but a few who had stayed behind to ride the ship onto the launching pad and were in charge of cleaning the barnacles and other sea life from the bottom of the ship for smooth sailing. She knew there were some that were still on board for whatever reason. She set the heavy barrel like bucket down and heard William calling out. She grabbed a good sized bag and left the quarters and walked down the steps and towards the lad. She chuckled and handed him the sack of golds and silvers. "Easy on the rum Willy, you need to eat." She had noticed he did not bring up the loaf of bread and wondered if he had eaten it all, or if he had done away with it.
    She called to the cabin boy that was helping her previously and demanded for him to give the loot out to the rest of the sailors who had not gotten theirs, and threatened to send him to Davy Jones Locker if he had stolen anything.
    She turned back to the cabin boy who was in front of her. "I would like for you to accompany in port, just for a short moment, and then you can run off to whatever you please. She paused. " If you would rather do something else, that is perfectly fine, this is not an order."

rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me