Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accepting

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Once loved~twice broken ~ human role play ~ open n accep

Postby .:shiver:. » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:54 pm

[ when can we start? ]
All for One, One for all
ImageImageImageImageImage
1x1 search pet giveaway
.:shiver:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:34 pm

єmвrч-rσsє scσtt
Embry-RoseAge: 19Status: singleCowgirlTags: openMood: lonely
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Embry-Rose sat in the paddock with her two quarter horses. A handsome palomino gelding, and a beautiful chestnut paint mare. She smiled softly as her gelding lay down beside her. Embry smiled and leant back, now laying down, her head resting on her geldings neck. She gently rubbed his cheek as he drifted off to sleep watching her mare carefully who was grazing. Zeke, her kelpie x Staffy boy was laying beside her and Chex. Smiling softly she adventually sat up. The blonde haired girl was wearing short denim jeans, a checkered flannel shirt, a cowgirls hat and brown boots(what she's wearing in her pic). She picked up her hat and put it on and ran to the fence with her dog running beside her. Smiling she placed her hand onto her hat as the wind picked up while she ran but as she got to the wood fence, she stopped and climbed over it, her dog however kept running and just jumped over the fence. She smiled and slowed to a walk as she made her way to the barn with a big grin, she watched as her two horses stood up and began to canter around, bucking and rearing. A smile appeared on the girls face but she kept walking.

skч єmmα stєvєnsσn
SkyAge: 18Status: singleCowgirlTags: openMood: curious

Sky jumped onto her big black Australian stock horse mare, who was named Roley, and smiled, she was riding bare back today. She whistled gently for her two dogs and both border collies came running towards her and she nudged her mare into a canter as she rode bareback towards the river, her two dogs following close behind the big black mare. A grin appeared on the girls face, she was wearing a short white dress, black boots and a whtie flower in her neat brown long hair which had a plait in it giving a look like she had a plait tiara around her head. She smiled softly letting the wind come onto her face, Sky refused to wear a helmet, she never did. Seeing a tiny dog and another one in a girls arms, she gently nudged her mare sideways seeing as if she didn't she would have trampled the tiny dog, she rolled her eyes knowing it was a girl who may have come from town or the city, why she was here, she didn't care. Instead, Sky kept riding towards the river.

cαítlчn wíntєr snσw
SkyAge: 19Status: singleCity girlTags: openMood: annoyed

Caitlyn pulled up in a specky black convertible car, she pulled her sun glasses half way down her face and glared with a growl she stepped out of the car picking up Bailey and holding the white dog in her arms she put a leash on Paddy and slowly walked from her car to where she was staying. She was wearing jeans, a crop top which showed her belly button piercing, and black ankle boots with 6 inch heels. For the first time, she was almsot unable to stand in them, the ground was uneven and she couldn't stand straight, but, she managed. After amoment, she put her dogs on the ground and tied them to a small post so she could look around. She put her hand to her nose and gagged "what is that stench!" she hissed and looked to see cows in the paddock, she gave a small scream slightly panicked thinking they'd get her she turned and ran jumping over a fence to which there were about 6 horses in. She turned around with a smile feeling smart for out-witting the cows but stopped dead in her tracks when a horse lifted it's head and stared at her, it was about a meter away. She screamed loudly causing the horses to all spook and run, the girl went to run but slipped in loose dirt falling into the horse trough. She watched the horses run from her sounds. her heels had come off and she was now in the water completely, she was soaking, drenched from head to toe.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am

Alex had been up early, leaving from his warm comfortable bed in the loft of the barn, to feed the horses and muck out stalls. He'd recently finished, and now he was headed back to the barn after a quick breakfast. He stepped inside, quickly finding Storm's stall and letting hismelf in. Ty followed close behind him, the german shepherd's tail wagging gently. "Hey boy." Ty greeted the dapple grey, slipping on his headcollar and leading the stallion to the cross-ties. He brushed him donw, removing the loose dust and dander from his coat, then grabbed his saddle. Alex threw the saddle blanket on first, then followed with the large western saddle. He fastened the breastplate, then the cinch. He made sure it was secure, then took off Storm's headcollar, replacing it with his bridle. Once Storm was ready to go, Alex picked up his hat from where it sat on a haybale, shoving it onto his dark brown locks, then led Storm outside and swung up into the saddle. He adjusted his reins, told Ty to stay where he was, then headed out at a trot to check the fencelines of the ranch.
All for One, One for all
1x1 search pet giveaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forcing.Laughter » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:10 am

bump
“To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

Forcing.Laughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 am

єmвrч-rσsє scσtt
Embry-RoseAge: 20Status: singleCowgirlTags: AlexMood: lonely

Embry stepped into the house and grabbed an apple and a strawberry. She made her way out and rolled her eyes as Alex made his way to check on the fencing, she huffed and jogged to the paddock and tied a rope around Chex's neck and got him to stand before smiling asking him to walk she jogged beside him and then grabbed his mane bouncing and jumping up she nudged the gelding into a canter heading for the fence, it was post and rail so Zeke could jump through as she went. She held his mane only having the rope there for saftey reasons, she placed her hand on her hat to keep it there and grabbed a small handfull of chex's mane and got him to jump the fence before cantering up towards Alex she grinned and called out "oi!" she smiled and sat back a bit asking the gelding to pull up beside Storm and alex "you know better than to go off on your own" she joked with a grin looking to Zeke who was running around like a fool, enjoying himself. She smiled and looked to Alex again "but seriously, theres like 9000 acers you could get lost on or hurt and we wouldn't know where to start" She murmured softly, a bit of concern in her voice. With a small smile she then stroked her geldings golden neck.

(I've edited her age so that she's 20, that way alex can talk to someone without it seeming creepy that a 21 year old's talking to like an 18 year old haha)
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:shiver:. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 am

[ haha, it wouldn't be that creepy, but whatever :) ]

Alex turned around as he heard hoofbeats, then Embry's call. He smiled, raising his hat in greeting. "Hey." HE said as she got closer, riding bareback with only a piece of rope. Alex could ride like that, but when he was going out on long rides like checking the fencelines, he much preferred his saddle. He listened to her small lecutre, a smile forming on his lips. "Yeah? Says the girl riding in nothing but a bit of rope." he teased. "I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going, i've worked on this ranch for three years now. but whatever, a bit of company's nice, and if I do fall of and yet hurt- which is unlikely since i could ride before I could walk- I'll have someone to rescue me." He said, watching Embry's dog lark about all over the place. He patted Storm's neck, giving the horse a little nudge to pick up his trot. They'd move back to walk in a bit, but it would take too long if he walked the whole way out to the boundary fences.
All for One, One for all
1x1 search pet giveaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forcing.Laughter » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:58 am

The day was warm, animals skittered about the trees and birds sang their morning tunes.
Nikki awoke to the stamping of hooves. She leant against bales of hay, her hat pulled down over her eyes. She made no move to stand and so remained where she was.
Unfortunately, the stamping came again and this time she huffed irritably, removing her hat. Before her Skata stood, swinging her head back and forth. Nikki stood and placed her hat back on her head, "Ok girl, im up" She muttered, walking over to her horse. Warm rays of sunlight shone into the barn, basking Skata's pelt in a brilliant glow, making her red coat look more vibrant. The creature continued to stamp her hooves, snorting. Nikki noticed Skata crane her neck to gaze out into the courtyard.
With a look of understanding she patted her steed's neck. "Alright, I think a morning ride would be good don't you think?" The horse nickered in anticipation.
Nikki set to work feeding and grooming her horse. She had no intention of saddling her up...after all she could easily ride bare back...Nikki felt better doing it that way.

Zena blinked open her eyes to sunlight streaming in through her bedroom window. Her almost white hair was spread out all over her pillow, and all was silent except for the birds chirping outside.
today was going to be a good day.
“To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”

Forcing.Laughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deletingaccount » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 am

єmвrч-rσsє scσtt
Embry-RoseAge: 20Status: singleCowgirlTags: AlexMood: content

Embry rolled her eyes but smiled "your not the only one who's been riding since before they could walk, and i've lived on this ranch all my life so huh!" she grinned with a small smirk before clucking her tounge, getting her stallion into a canter. She smirked and looked back at Alex before keeping the gelding going. The girl cussed as her gelding came to a sliding stop, she slipped down and landed on her feet and hushed Chex as he spooked back from the wire that had been cut. She cussed again and looked around "Were is King Herald?!" she blurted out, talking about the prize stud bull that was in this paddock. His name was random but a name it came from her father, so she didn't fuss about it, she didn't like it much herself, why did the bull get to be the king? she frantically mounted her gelding and trotted down to the creek, hoping he was there, but no, it was clear, Someone had cut the fencing and stole the bull. She cussed again and looked around looking at the ground she frowned, or worse. she dismounted and picked up a weed which had been put in the paddock intentionally, it had no roots attatched, and it was clear that it had been cut and put in here. It was deadly night shade, which meant not only had someone stolen the bull, someone was trying to kill him. Sometimes she hated having a prize winning bull. She growled under her breath and threw it on the ground. She looked to zeke who padded over to investigate. SHe sighed and mounted up again and nudged chex up to the top of the hill where the fence was. "not only has someone stolen the bull.. someone's been in the paddock trying to poison him" She sighed "come on, we should check on the heifers while were here" Everyone in town knew King herald, once she put up a notice someone would either give in and give him back, kill him, or someone would find him. She sighedas she got the gelding into a steadied trot. The girls temper rising now.
Deletingaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fowauke » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:13 am

Aaron walked upon a gravel path, letting out a large yawn. He felt as if he had been walking for days, but had only walked for around five hours.. Finally, he was out of the city. He turned to look at his cat, Flame, who was perched on his shoulder. He flipped his hair, flashing a grin at the cat. "I wonder what living in the country will be like?" He scratched the cat's head, receiving a happy, loud purr from the cat. She wobbled on his shoulder before hopping down. "Where are you going girl?" He called out as Flame began to race off. "I'm tired!" He began to race after the now running cat. He slowed down once he had caught up to her, and squatted next to her. "Woah..." He said as he swept his gaze around. The plains seemed to go on forever. "We will be living here now girl..."

(Open)
charlz
she/her
college senior in meche

revisiting old forums I used to frequent as a kid for nostalgia :)
fowauke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me