CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; 1 male needed

Postby laf » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Meredith slows Rye to a walk, patting his neck appreciatively. On occasion he can be quite lazy this time of morning. In general, Merry prefers to take Cherokee out first thing. But today, as the buckskin hasn't gotten much exercise lately, she chose to saddle him and get some exercise in before the heat of the day kicks in. If he gets too sweaty, Meredith is going to have to pause her schedule and give him a good scrub with soap and water, so she elects to keep him at a slower gait. Crow is the true pain to bathe, as his pelt is so dark it is hard to see what is clean and what is not.

Meredith is snapped out of her thoughts by a voice. It takes her a heartbeat to register what he has said and holler back a reply. "I'm game, so long as we don't take too long," she replies, wheeling Catcher in the Rye around and trotting him out of the ring to where the clump of others stand. "Where are we off to?" Meredith has seen all of the riders before, though she knows the girls better than the guys. When you spend all of your life around animals that can't reply when you speak, it can be difficult to socialize. But she still finds herself with a social life, sort of, and more than three friends. So that, at least, is a success.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

Postby `kosmic » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:24 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker, renae, meredith & gavin - doing;; riding - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent let herself relax, having control over callie. she let callie pull forward a little, walking a few steps forward away from the others. brent stopped her once she got to her far, urging callie to go back to the group. brent looked at parker when he told them he was going to invite some other rider, a female. she watched as he rode over to the other female and horse. she blinked and looked up at the newcomer, her eyes fixing on gavin. she listened to him before gladly answering, "sure you can tag along! I'm sure nobody else minds," she told him with a sweet smile. callie snorted, beginning to grow impatient as the time went by. brent sat up straighter in her saddle when callie shifted a little. she patted callie firmly on the neck, reassuring the mare before her hand returned to the reins. all the riders around her looked familiar to her, of course they would. she knew a few, just not super well. most of her close friends had left for a different college or something when the time came. but she was open to make new friends here. brent turned her gaze to meredith, "not quite sure at the moment.." she answered nicely.
Last edited by `kosmic on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~stories untold. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:31 am

Renae Clark~Riding Vegas
Renae was taken only slightly in surprise when Vegas let out a loud echoeing snort, tossing his head high, but Renae quickly restrained it with a sharp correction. Renae was contemplating allowing the horse to go, but him being the horse he was, there was no telling whether he'd gallop or behave.Deciding to take the risk, she clicked her tongue to ensure no main cues and the horse took a few steps forward, extending his walk and stretching out his muscles. Once she saw the other two girls, she gave Vegas a direction to go towards them and the horse walked on with little signals of slowing him down within the few steps he took towards the other girls. Reane put on a friendly smile "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I figured I should probably introduce myself. My name is Renae, and well, this is my thoroughbred, Vegas," She watched him toss him head again restlessly and sighed softly.
~stories untold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hype. » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ g o t t h a t
T U R N E D A L L ▬▬▬▬

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N a m e;; Sawyer Mark McKinley
    N i c k n a m e s;; None
    A g e;; 19
    G e n d e r;; Male
    E v e n t s;; Best = cutting and barrel racing, Middle = pole bending, Worst = dressage

H e i g h t / W e i g h t;; 6' 2" , 180 lbs
    H a i r;; Short and light brown
    E y e s;; Deep chocolate brown
    F a c e C l a i m;; Unknown

G o o d T r a i t s;; Strong-willed, brave, independent, talented, sweet, athletic
    B a d T r a i t s;; Hot-headed, sometimes cocky, flirtatious, holds grudges, easily angered
    P e r s o n a l i t y;; Determined, self-sufficient, difficult, reckless, easily tempered, extremely competitive; yet caring, sympathetic, loyal, strong and big hearted. Sawyer is complicated yet intriguing. He seems to have two impossible sides to him that wrap into one person. He is a total country boy that has the 'country boy charm' to go right along with it. He strongly sticks to his morals and is completely un-bothered by those who don't agree with him. He lives to please no one, going through life with no expectations, feeling like he is his own person and shouldn't have to answer to anyone.

C r u s h;; None yet
    R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s;; Single
    S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n;; Straight as an arrow
    F r i e n d s;; His horse, the rest TBD,,
    E n e m i e s;; TBD,,

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N a m e;; Goodyear Get Away
    B a r n N a m e;; Chevy
    A g e;; Six
    G e n d e r;; Stallion
    E v e n t s;; Best = cutting and barrel racing, Middle = pole bending, Worst = dressage

H e i g h t;; 17 Hands
    C o a t;; Blueish gray
    M a r k i n g s;; Dark socks and face, small triangle on forehead
    M a n e / T a i l;; Both dark blue/gray almost black
    B r e e d;; Purebred Blue Roan

{{ So sorry it took me so long!! }}
Hype.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:16 am

[[ tis fine. accepted! c:
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 4

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Parker - 19 - Willful Crescendo | Romolo Rising | Kairos - English & Western - Tag | Brent & Renae & Gavin & Meredith

Parker shrugged when they questioned where they were going. No idea, probably just a quick hack around the property. Milo just needs a little warm up. He felt awkward because with both his size + Milo's size he was quite a bit taller than everyone else. That was something he was used to, but still he was uncomfortable. He thought he should maybe introduce himself a little better, Oh and I'm Parker, and this is Willful Crescendo AKA Milo my 17.3hh imported dutch warmblood, he's by Indoctro out of Mea who is by Horatio. He shrugged again, hoping they didn't think he was trying to sound impressive. He felt honored to have gotten an amazing horse with good blood lines like Milo, truthfully he'd made most of the money to get him by himself, he'd taken in many a project horse to train and re-sell. He'd trained Quarter horses and OTTBs mostly. But he'd eventually made enough to afford most of Milo's cost. The rest was basically a gift from his parents. He had gotten to his level from blood sweat and tears.
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:22 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
        age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker, renae, meredith & gavin - doing;; riding - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent studied the other riders and their wonderful horses. she also noticed that a some of the other riders were way taller than her. callie wasn't that tall of a horse, and considering brent was short already, being like a thirteen year old off her horses, she was pretty small right now. callie shook her mane, reaching out to the other horses, attempting to smell the nearest ones. brent sighed heavily, listening as renae and parker introduced themselves and their horses. she decided she would go next. "I'm brent. ya I know, its a guy's name. but whatever, I make it sound cute so. and this is my sweet ol' callie.... who is a purebred irish sport horse," she said happily, giving callie's neck a pat. callie in response, nodded her head and snorted. brent giggled a little, glancing at the mare. she looked back up at the others and gave a bright smile.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post 4

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Parker - 19 - Willful Crescendo | Romolo Rising | Kairos - English & Western - Tag | Brent & Renae & Gavin & Meredith

Parker tilted his head, smiling a little at her introduction. Kind of awkward, kind of funny, and a little bit sweet. He liked it. He patted Milo's neck, and the stallion tossed his head up a few times. He was clearly restless the way he moved from side to side, shifting restlessly. Parker circled Milo, he figured the stallion knew that once they went for the ride he would get his hay and grain. Parker turned Milo in another circle. Once the stallion really winded himself up he'd probably lash out.

[ Ugh so much writers block right now guys. I'm only focused on writing my story, I'm sorry peoples.]
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Though Rye may not be of exceptional height, Meredith is taller than most. His average altitude and her abnormal one make for an uneven pairing, though it seems to work. She is able to see over the heads of a few of her newfound companions, though not all. "I'm Meredith, but since that's a mouthful you can call me Merry. I am, most of the time. This is trusty little Rye, who's a quarter horse. Had him since I was 13." There. Now that she's got the introduction out of the way, Merry is able to get a better look at the other riders. The one called Parker seems to be anxious to be off, seeing as he's wheeling his horse about in circles. Brent seems pretty nice and normal, as does Callie. Perhaps it won't be so terribly difficult to make a few friends. Meredith hadn't being too thrilled at the idea. As one of the only exclusively western riders, if not the only, she has virtually nothing in coming with any of them.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →

//////////brent listened as meredith introduced herself. she felt like she was going to become good friends with the other riders, she didn't know about all of them, but hopefully some of them. of course she would love to be friends with all of them, but everybody knows thats pretty rare considering life has its drama and crap. "w-woah," she gasped when callie suddenly jolted forward, causing brent to lean forward forcefully, her chest & stomach colliding with the back of callie's neck. although she managed to stay in the saddle. "ouch...." she murmured quietly to herself, getting readjusted in the saddle. one of her hands remained on the reins as the other rubbed her stomach where a sharp pain was slowly disappearing. callie pinned her ears back, obviously getting over whatever had suddenly spooked her.

[[ @RedAteTheKitty;; haha, thats fine. I totally understand. cx
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me