COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby Fork » Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Removed

"you're gay too? thats cool, and i agree, people already crap themselves just looking at me. my parents barely accepted me, it took me about 5 years to get them to realize that me liking guys was not a phase. And the thing is, that a persons sexuality is no more the choice of the colour of their skin, no more the choice of who they were born from. you can;t control your feelings for a certain gender. I was with a girl once, and it was the worst part of my life. Then for a while i was feeling like.. i don't know. the way a mans face is structured, the feeling of nuzzling into stubble, or being able to run your hands over their chest, the flexing, the feeling of the soft hair on their legs touching the bare skin of yours, it's like a rush, like another way of getting high. and don't judge me, because i like shaving my legs, it makes them smoother than butter."he giggled at the last part, pulling his jean legs up to run a hand over the bare skin of his leg, which had tattoos all over it."and unlike girls, guys don't cover their lips with 80 gallons of lipstick or lipgloss before you kiss them. it's just the soft feeling of clean lips against your own."
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content removed. Posting links constantly is spam.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 am

┏────
────┓

THIS IS YOUR

LIFE,

age ;; Eighteen
gender ;; Male
location ;; -
crush ;; Kathleen Emerson
dating ;; -

tagged ;; -

AND IT'S ENDING
ONE MINUTE
AT A TIME

┗──── ────┛
xxx
i m r a n .

xxxxxImran watched him closely as he talked, nodding some at the question of his sexuality. He grinned some at his last words, looking to his legs. "I've never been with a girl before. I kind of just knew I was into guys when I was in.. oh god, middle school sounds about right.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Wed May 07, 2014 8:54 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: yes

"i'm pretty sure i was trying to look normal. i was only like...12 and i really regret ithe said, laughing a little, taking another drag, watching the smoke billow out into the wind, he paused for a second."have you ever wondered.. why do drugs actually make you high? why can't they make you.. like... i don't know, not high, un-high. like the opposite of high, like the word that means not high.."
Last edited by Cloudsong on Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Wed May 07, 2014 9:29 am

┏────
────┓

THIS IS YOUR

LIFE,

age ;; Eighteen
gender ;; Male
location ;; -
crush ;;
dating ;; -

tagged ;; Seoul

AND IT'S ENDING
ONE MINUTE
AT A TIME

┗──── ────┛
xxx
i m r a n .

xxxxxHe closed his eyes, taking another puff and watching him, nodding slowly at his first sentence, blinking at the second statement. "You mean like... sober but not as in alcohol sober? I dunno the term for that." He shook his head slowly, slouching a bit. "I mean... What's the point of doin' them if you're wanting the results of not being high?"
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: yes

"i don't know, but what if you took the drugs, the same way you always do, but instead of getting high, you like, i don't know, get left, or something like that, and then like the drug thing doesn't come up in the drug test, so you'll be like, clear.."he said, letting his eyes wander to the other."or maybe like, there can be a synthetic type drug thing..."
Last edited by Cloudsong on Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links.
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudsong » Wed May 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Quick reminder that normal RP posts cannot include links or pictures. They slow down the server and are against the rules. ^^
I'm no longer an active member of this community, but I'm always looking to commission art of my dog, Pascal the Pomeranian! ^^ PM me if you're interested in drawing him, and we can discuss payment.
Cloudsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann stepped back watching his face spring up with joy. She was indeed lucky to meet a guy like Mitch right at the start of college. She shivered in a good way when his lean fingers ran through her voluminous hair. She breathed with him, trying to match his pace. A beautiful environment, a perfect boyfriend could things get any better? Her eyes grew big in delight as the taller male cupped her face and she looked up at him with a smile. And before she knew it, his amazingly soft lips were on her plump ones and before she could savour it, the kiss was withdrawn at once. And that one small contact of their lips rocked Lucy Ann's world as her feelings rushed around her mind in a rapid pace. It was her first kiss. Could it be even called a kiss? It didnt matter to the brunette. She loved every single second of it. The girl decided at once that she would like to try it again.

Her heart rose even more when Mitch remarked once again with his outstanding Poetic sense and Romanticism. Her face glowed spontaneously under the lovelight showered by Mitch. Her brown eyes twinkled under the kohl-rim and her cheeks flushed with pleasure. "I am in no way perfect!"she gushed blushing deep red. "Not as much as you anyway!"she added with a cheeky smile. "So you got your schedule?"she asked gently grabbing Mitch's hands again swinging it, her eyes getting lost in his.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Thu May 08, 2014 4:07 am

Cloudsong wrote:Quick reminder that normal RP posts cannot include links or pictures. They slow down the server and are against the rules. ^^

//OOC: sorry, i kept the link in there so they can click to the form-//
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Thu May 08, 2014 11:34 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitch chuckled admiringly at the female, loving the fact every effort he made to compliment her, she wasn't having any of it. In fact, she would always round right back at him with her own little kind statement. It made his stomach flutter, knowing how amazingly lucky he'd been to have Lucy Ann become his girlfriend.
The question at first entered one ear and flew out its opposite, the thoughts of his good fortune still ramming against the sides of his head. He quickly shook his head, now capable of responding to the simple question.
"Yep! What about you?" He asked, his caramel brown eyes trailing downwards as he let go of one your hands and reached into his back pocket. From it he pulled a slip of folded paper, which he opened with a flick of his wrist.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items