COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby deleted and gone » Thu May 01, 2014 7:30 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ; playful/joking
tagged ; seoul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i pressed my lips together to form a thin line, sucking my teeth and letting out a short breath. "yeah, i know which floor it's on," i told him slowly, gazing at him calmly. the other male looked a little older than i did, but not significantly. he had jet black hair that looked slightly matted, but otherwise it was pretty straight. a bit long, as well. but i dismissed that thought briefly. "the thing is, do you?" i raised a questioning eyebrow, hiding a creeping smirk. i knew he didn't, for why would he ask? but sometimes messing around with people was much more fun than giving a straight answer. i finally let a small smile stretch across my expression, my head tilting a bit so i could get a better look at him. "it's on the second. you're on the fourth right now. sorry i can't be much help to you," i paused, casting a meaningful glance to him before continuing. "but i'm new here. you seem to be a sophomore, or a junior at most. you should know this place better than i do."
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby Fork » Thu May 01, 2014 8:22 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran | Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

the flesh of his cheeks increased in redness."actually.. i just enrolled. i was held back a year in high school. i'm only 20, do i really look that old?"he asked, a hand escaping to his face. he turned to walk away, lowering his gaze to the floor, before turning back to face the other."thank you..." he said with a small grin "what's your name, by the way?"
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Thu May 01, 2014 9:01 am

WolfLinkEpona wrote:
ImpossibleFlame wrote:
. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane laughs. "True!" she says. Turning around,s he grabs her bag, swings it over her shoulder, and runs after Linsdey. Once she was outside with her new friend, she walks over to a spot on the sidewalk as the other girl pulled out her laptop and violin, and then sits down, and then grins at Linsdey

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

"Okay, so you might have heard this one, I love it so." Lindsey quickly pressed play on her laptop after making sure it was loud enough. The custom speakers in her laptop made listen to music so much easier. As the track began Lindsey stood up and counted where she was to start before beginning on her violin. She remember the dance from the video. So much practice went into that, very painful. It was however the first time she managed to do a back-filp while playing the violin, that was fun. But she definitely wasn't going to do that now, unless she had something to jump off, but she didn't so that was out.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell watched her beautiful smile light up their spot, her pearly white teeth shining in the sunlight. "Nineteen, eh? I win! I'm twenty-four!" He laughed, sticking his tongue out playfully. Now resembling an innocent puppy even more, and not even intending to.
"Your next question, Miss. Mastero, is by far one of the hardest!" The Canadian dramatically stopped their arms from swinging, staring intently at her with a cute grin. "What is your favorite color?"
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Fri May 02, 2014 12:49 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ; slightly friendly
tagged ; seoul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i arched an eyebrow, nodding slowly and shrugging a bit when he told me that he'd failed a year. i smirked at the question, thinking slowly, and answering even slower. "well..." i chuckled, tilting my head some as i looked him over. "a bit, ja." i tsked softly, getting off from leaning on the wall, gazing at him calmly. "eh, anytime. name's imran. hauer. you?" i looked to him expectantly, my eyes still flicking across to each of his features. he didn't look to much older, but i wanted to have a bit of fun with him on that aspect.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Fri May 02, 2014 3:54 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran | Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

he smiled, his gaze moving back to the floor. he felt embarrassed now, but kind of prideful that he was mistaken for someone older."imran? that's exotic. i'm seoul jeaki. but most people call me seo.."he said, offering a smile, his name was pronounced kind of Korean-like. it was actually pronounced unlike the actual capitol, but pronounced "say-oh-L" and his last name was pronounced like the teasing nickname jakey. his nickname was pronounced almost the same but without the L sound at the end. he pulled out his phone checking the time."well i have about another twenty before class starts, you smoke?"he asked, a small smirk entering his face, making his crooked teeth show again. a slightly bushy eyebrow raising to open his eye wider.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:41 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann grinned wider as he announced his age. Wow! Twenty four? She was glad. She could use a mature person in her life...beside age was always a number for her! She swung her arms along with his again looking up at him. The girl stiffled her giggle as he pretended to ask a very tough question. She had to admit she was a little nervous but that was just a small fraction. "Mitch!"she laughed. The brunette laughed even more when she heard Mitch's question. "Mitch seriously! You are amazing! Anyways, I like Orange the most!"she smiled giving a cheeky wink nuzzling closer.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling in Awe
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy watched her carefully, his dark eyes observing her very keenly. And his heart lightened when the blonde replied to him and talked a little about her passion. Wow! This was what he called a change. Atleast she is feeling confident enough to open to him. And he swears his heart did few break dance moves when she smiled. The blonde looked very beautiful when she smiled. "I understand that though I am not much of an outdoor person...but sometimes being around the nature gives us a sense of freedom and an air of confidence, know what I mean?"he asked following her with a smile.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Fri May 02, 2014 5:14 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ; mixed
tagged ; seoul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i shrugged a bit at the comment on my name, rolling my wrists and grinning when i got his. "i'm dutch. german, whatever. and you can't say much about my name when yours is just as rare, or whatever other connotation you wanna put there. seo, though. i like that." i glanced at him once he mentioned having time, then blinking at the question. "on occasion. typically only when i'm stressed." i looked him over, putting my hands in my pockets. "not too often though. why?" i tilted my head to the side a bit, narrowing my eyes slightly. not in total skepticism, but a slight bit of it. just enough to draw an answer from him.

thundersnow esther sevina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ; a bit happier
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i nodded some when he talked, shrugging when he mentioned him not being too outdoorsy. "i spent nearly half my life in nature. gotta pay her back somehow, amirite?" i grinned, growing slightly giddy as i walked down the halls, actually feeling like he cared. he listened, unlike everybody else. it made me feel a bit better about the whole concept of college. this would be a good next few years for me. i already had a somewhat friend- more of an acquaintance, really. but it still counted.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Fri May 02, 2014 6:18 am

he smirked, nodding, considering it for a moment. his name was pretty weird, different, and almost kind of the same. "i'm from england, but my mom is korean and my dad is british, so it's probably why my name is so weird."he said, sliding his phone back into his pocket, the smirk not leaving his face, as if he had something to hide."well i may or may not have some newports, and i may or may not be up to keep talking over a cigarette.."he said, pulling out the tealish package, his zippo lighter in the plastic covering that surrounded the package.
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Fri May 02, 2014 6:52 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
mood ;
tagged ; seo

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i watched him not too closely, not until i saw the smirk not leave upon his words. i raised a slow eyebrow, keeping my eyes on him, a slight grin forming of my own. "you may or may not have caught my attention," i said slowly, tilting my head and moving off and away from the wall, taking a slight step towards the older male, my eyes on him, hardly focused on what was in his hand, only keeping attention on his face.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me