━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

one

Postby serendipity ! » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:52 pm

.....πˆπ’π€πƒπŽπ‘π€ !! ━━━━━ ☽
    .... cancer ● twenty two ● location; desert ● tags/mentions; everyone

.................the incursion transpired instantaneously and suddenly, isadora plummeted into the granular floor of an unfamiliar location. an immense
    .................thumping accumulated behind isadora's cranium as she gradually woke from the impact she just endured, .she .slowly .lifted .her .hand
    .................to the area behind her ear and let out a silent whimper. she attempted to pry her eyes open but .an .intense .brilliance .diminished her
    .................vision, she steadily .sat up from the .grainy substance and massaged .her chocolate-y brown eyes so she can .regain..sight, nevertheless
    .................the illumination from the sky dramatically decreased her visual perception. when isadora could finally see, she peered at her surroundin
    .................gs. the scenery appeared to be peculiarly similar yet her intuition concluded that the environment she found herself in was outlandish as
    .................the only thing you could view for miles were sand dunes and of course, debris from the collision. the .region .currently.occupied .was.de
    .................solate or seemingly so, where on planet cancer there were towering palm trees and dazzling oceans that inhabited .numerous .creatures;
    .................ivory beaches that isadora would frequently visit, exotic floras and verdure flourished .and .exuberant .natives .dwelled .throughout.the
    .................realm. a flush of homesickness manifested as she observed the new world and her situation, tears collected along her lash line but before
    .................they had a chance to fall onto her dirty cheek, she quickly dried her eyes with her sleeve also wiping away some residue along with them.
    .................isadora exhaled as she attempted to rise from the ground, her lower limbs wavered as she tried her best to balance on her feet. although
    .................she felt undeniably weak and was clearly left bewildered, isadora was determined to locate others and to learn the events .that.lead the
    .................young woman to this place because she couldn't recall a darn thing except for the fact that she was on planet pisces when it happened. ☽

.................this is when she realized her left shoe had vanished, her bare foot buried into the warm sand as she staggered along the desert terrain. ☽
    .................isadora kept her composure but in all honesty, isadora wanted to just go home and bawl while she lay in bed yet she persisted for a while
    .................searching for any indication of life until she found a sizable piece of rubble to rest upon so she .could .gather .her .thoughts .and .further
    .................examine her self for any injuries. she noticed a few scratches and bruises but fortunately, she had saw nothing too concerning. ....usually
    .................isadora took on the mother role for others and rarely took the time to nurture herself, even in times where she absolutely needed to..she
    .................habitually neglects her own well being, which is one of her biggest faults but she manages. .isadora .reclined .into .the .firm surface, the
    .................large chunk of wreckage wasn't the most comfortable but it was all she had at this moment. she extended her sore limbs and took a bit to
    .................breath, which was bit difficult because of the impact and also because of the quality of the air. isadora inhaled through .her nostrils .then
    .................out her lips, "yknow, this could be worse" she reminded herself but then immediately doubted which almost sent her into an anxious spiral.
    .................she hushed any uneasiness that resided in the back of her consciousness and instead assured herself that everything would turn out peachy
    .................and she would return to her home planet in one piece in no time. isa could almost smell the salty atmosphere already, the seagulls squawk
    .................ing and the warmth of the sun grazing her tawny, freckled skin. the weather on planet cancer was her absolute favorite, summery with a c
    .................hance of scattered thunderstorms. quite changeable, just like a cancers mood. this planet's .climate .was .similar .to her homeland's, .just
    .................turned up by a hundred. isadora sat in the blazing sun, occasionally mopping up sweat from her forehead with her sleeve. it was slightly un
    .................bearable for the cancerian girl, you could tell by her uncomfortable appearance that she was clearly over the sweltering heat and the sand,
    .................which were stuck in places where sand shouldn't be. she decided enough was enough and got up to once again, search for others. ☽

.................isadora shook out the remaining sand in her obsidian hued loose curls before continuing to trudge through the sinking ground & it didn't help
    .................that she only had one shoe on, let alone a pair of heels she bought while on vacation to planet leo. oh, those leo's, isa admired their confide
    .................nce and their remarkable talent. she deeply respected them. isadora stopped in her tracks once she heard voices in the distance, her .mood
    .................immediately changed to crotchety 'lil crab to exhilarated. her steps became more heavy as she rushed over to the figures, their voices sound
    .................ing much more comprehensible now. a massive smile plastered onto her face as isadora approached the small crowd of rightfully, .disheveled
    .................humans. before she could even properly introduce herself, isa erupted, "people! oh lovely people!" isadora could almost .hug all of .them but
    .................she restrained herself from doing so. isadora thought she'd never come in contact with a human again, melodramatic as it sounds but it's true.
    .................she thought she'd be walking through this hellfire by her lonesome forever, almost like she'd been sent to a place they call, "yujoki" on her pla
    .................net. isadora was so glad to see the group of people, even in this circumstance and of course, ran to anyone's aid. "is everyone okay?!" she ques
    .................tioned, looking over the group intensively, although she had nothing to mend them with except for maybe a few band-aids in her denim pocket
    .................isadora still made sure no one was seriously injured. ☽
serendipity !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ 004

Postby borahae. » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:50 am

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

capricorn ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ mention: duran, olivia, lex ✩ tag: antonella, arden ✩ location: desert

xxStiffening up as the female boldly reached forward and enveloped him into a hug, the dark haired male unaccustomed to any sort of physical closeness or open displays of affection, Max grumbled under his breath in weak protest but found himself melting into Antonella's touch nonetheless; while emotionally constipated, that didn't change the fact that he was (not so) secretly fond of affection. Sure, he was horrendously awkward about it all, but that was more of a result to feeling unsure of what to do in return.
      Standing as still as possible as his friend held him, his arms remaining at his side despite the itch he had to return the gesture, Max hummed in response to the other's words and offered the smallest of smiles (as forced as it may be) as she pulled back. He knew she was right, logically, but there was a part of him that couldn't help but to hold himself responsible; blame his stubbornness, but the boy didn't know how to avoid berating himself for the situation they now found themselves in, silently vowing to do everything in his power to fix it.

Pulled back from his thoughts as his companion offered a laugh, almost immediately causing his brows to unfurrow and his body to once again relax, Max offered a far more genuine smirk in return and cleared his throat in an effort to hold back a laugh of his own as Antonella seemed to process his words from before. In absolute amusement, watching the horror that slowly made it's way on to the female's face with the same smirk as before, Max placed a hand on his friend's shoulder and offered a sigh before making to ease her sudden worry "Don't worry. I'll still be around, even if you do end up with a hideous scar. Can't scare me away." Then, with his usual stoic attitude, the male couldn't help but to continue his teasing "Besides...you've put me through worse. I doubt a scar would be the breaking point to our friendship."

Not surprised but still rather defeated as Antonella admitted to knowing little more than he did, nodding his head with yet another sigh, the dark haired male watched the other start to walk ahead before following suit with a couple of mumbled curses under his breath; while not injured, that didn't mean that Max was entirely 100% either, the heat doing absolutely nothing for the already lethargic male. Practically dragging his twiggy limbs behind him, for the first time in his existence regretting the rather monotone darks of his aesthetic, Max had no hesitation in openly complaining over this unagreed upon decision to move forward "...You sure we really need to be walking right now? What with your head wound..." Then, as if knowing he was fighting a pointless battle, Max once again sighed and tucked his clammy hands in the pockets of his jacket "Aish... it's way too hot for this..."

Already feeling irritated as the sun continued to beat down on them, glaring up at the sky as they walked in an attempt to scare off the cursed star, Max found his impatience only growing as the introduction of a couple of new voices broke his concentration. With a frown and a glare that couldn't be pulled from his face, Max turned to the three new voiced that Antonella and himself had stumbled upon; while two of three were complete and utter strangers, the dark haired male could recognize one of them as the boy from before who'd all but slammed into him. I think I really might be cursed, after all.
      His grudge more petty than anything, the other's overall sunshine personality making it hard to really stay mad at him, Max instead offered a huff as a hello and waited for Antonella to answer the other's inquiry for the both of them. While he wasn't entirely incapable of social interaction, there was still a limit to which he was comfortable with, and being in such a large group certainly wasn't fitting under that category. Besides, he knew Antonella enough to know that she wouldn't mind doing most of the talking; Aquarius was a sociable planet, after all.

So, keeping a small distance between himself and the rest of the group, Max listened and would have been content to just stay back and keep out of conversation all together if it wasn't for the sudden interruption of yet another voice. Turning behind him so as to find the source of the unsteady words, Max squinted so he could see past the blinding sunlight and all it took was the sight of wobbly blonde locks for the male to take a few steps towards the other and place a hand on their arm to steady them; while he'd never admit to it, he could be quite soft when it came to strangers in need of help. "...You alright?"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:27 pm

Antonella

Aquarius - twenty three - cisfemale - mention: Duran - tag: Max, Lex, Arden - location: desert

Antonella lifted an unsleeved hand to her forehead so that she could apply pressure in case it decided to continue bleeding. Just what she needed while being stuck in a place like this. β€œWell, if anyone asks about the scar it’s your problem to tell them the story, not me. You might as well get some fun out of it” Antonella rolled her eyes, chuckled. The brunette twisted herself around so that she was squinting past the sun into the horizon. Wherever they had landed, it was as baron as any desert. Maybe there could be a few dots of life out there, but she couldn’t even be sure which only irritated her more. β€œDid you just glare at the sun?” Antonella asked innocently, although she was evidently teasing.

β€œWell, if I faint, you’ll carry me, won’t you?” Antonella asked, swiveling her head to face Max with raised eyebrows. She didn’t want to burden Max but at the rate they were going, her toppling over into the sand was all the more a possibility which definitely wasn’t something that would make this any easier. β€œDo you think maybe I should go for a bit of a walk to see if something is out there?” the brunette asked, her voice faint. Her face was more pale than normal which if she saw her reflection, she would be all the more annoyed.

Antonella looped her arm with Max’s silently and with a gently pull, she made her way over to the other boy she was sure she heard someone call β€˜Lex’, or something like that. Little did Max know; she was doing this for stability in case either of their footwear failed them and sent them dive bombing down a dune. He had magnificent curly brown hair, she noted. She offered a wave, indicating that her and her close friend were slowly inching their way over. She paused when a raspy voice came out of nowhere and after further investigation, she saw the voice had from someone still lying on the ground. He seemed out of sorts and disoriented, as they all were. She paused, stooping down to his level while offering her hand for him to take.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 am

Olivia β€œLiv” Matthews/23 years of age/Cis female (She, her, they, them)/Birthday: August 1st/Role: Leo/Pansexual/No romantic relationship to talk about/Height: 5’7”/Weight: 120 pounds/Tags: Lex, Duran, Max, Atonelle/Location: Unknown Place
As she heard sunshine being called in the distance, she turned her head to see a brown curly haired male calling to her. She slowly got up testing her legs and making sure she wasn’t going to pass out from the pounding in her head. She had a wicked headache that just didn’t seem to go away and the sun beating down definitely wasn’t helping. Back at her planet where it barely rained, she grew accustomed to it, but she sure was out of form and sorts today. She walked over slowly to make sure she wouldn’t startle the group. She said kneeling beside the male on the ground, β€œIs everyone ok? Is he ok?” She referenced the male laying on the ground. Each one seemed to be ok besides the one on the ground. She noticed each hair color from them all. One had brown hair like her own minus the dye she put in some of her strands. The male on the ground looked to have dark brown hair, maybe even black. The other one seemed to have silverish black hair, but she could only guess he dyed his hair as well.

She wanted to say more, but didn’t want to be nosy. She then got the courage and said, β€œSo, what are your guys' names? I’m Olivia Matthews, but you can call me Liv.” She wanted to try guessing their names for a good laugh, but now was not the best time. Having seen the situation, she wanted to help, but wanted to assess what was going on. As someone who had medical experience since her planet was big on that with the harsh climate there, she would definitely help any injuries and assess how serious they really were. She combed a hand through her wavy long hair and she sighed. Sand. That was the one thing she hated getting in her hair. It feels so grainy in your hair and sometimes when you think it's all out of your hair, there’s still more. She wasn’t the biggest fan of sand, but her planet was made up of 30% desert so she learned to manage that part hatred for sand.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:04 am

》──────》𝗔 π—₯ 𝗗 π—˜ 𝗑
      'they/he ☾scorpio ☾ location; desert ☾ mentions; max, antonella ☾ tags; olivia, lex, duran, isadora (?)

xx As the sun beat down on their face, Arden was aware that they likely looked in a complete state.
      It was barely worth thinking about but he could hardly help himself being deeply self aware while
      surrounded by new people. Despite the somewhat stinging body and having to adjust his breathing,
      his surroundings were becoming more and more clear… which was, he supposed, helpful. They could
      finally make out the features of the people they had stumbled towards and every single one looked
      at least somewhat concerned. From their hushed, worried voices, he could sense that there was
      more to this than met the (albeit blurry, dizzy eye). So bad in fact that he almost felt bad for
      interrupting the little gathering.

Being queasy was deeply embarrassing. That self conscious, self concerned attitude had never fared
      him well back home - but where they came from, first impressions were absolutely everything. The
      blonde had been raised to believe that the way someone first saw you was likely the way they would
      continue to remember you. What a way to make a first impression this was. In Arden’s defence, Scorpio
      was nothing like this. It was a cold planet - Scorpio was a water sign, what had once been a planet almost
      coated in liquid had since frozen over, creating a world entirely based on rocks and ice.

They squinted, taking in the features of the man who had held onto his arm to provide him with some
      much needed - support. Due to how he was raised, kindness from strangers had always been suspicious…
      usually it meant they wanted something in return. β€œI’m good… I think. I’m sure.” he wheezed, voice clipped
      and cautious, refusing to make eye contact. It quickly dawned on them, however, that they had absolutely
      no idea who this man was and that likely, he had no idea who they were. Perhaps this was a blessing in
      disguise but they would have to be more friendly. No use in shunning strangers who simply wanted to help
      after all.

They scrunched their face, rubbing their eyes with their free hand. Their gaze turned to the man’s eyes.
      Sure, he was an attractive young man, looking about ages with Arden themself, the blonde noting a kind
      expression on the dark haired man’s face. The blonde took a deep breath before responding again. β€œThank
      you, really. I’m just hot.”
      they mumbled. The heat still made them want to keel over (or at the very least,
      throw up). Nothing made very much sense anymore.

As a hand extended, his eyes turned to the woman offering it. She too looked kind, and Arden noted that the
      pair looked equally as warm (and likely as roughed up) as he did. Their faces were familiar, as though they had
      seen each other in passing, but the shaky blonde had no recollection as to how exactly they might’ve met. Either
      way, they gratefully accepted the help to stand, dusting off the sand that had coated their clothes. His eyes studied
      the people that surrounded, exhaling a sigh. β€œI’m Arden. Nice to meet you. I’m gonna guess that you’re lost too,
      from the looks of it all?”
lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E | 001

Postby senna_ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:29 pm

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π„πŒπ„π‘π’π˜π
      'she/her ● 20 ● virgo ● location; desert ● mentions; group, tag ● tags; karma
    The last time Emersyn had been hit with an intense pounding in the inner layer of her temples, she had been partying. It was the type of pain that echoed off the walls of her noggin, unwilling to let even a single inch of her head go untouched. It was the type that made her head feel stuffy, like someone had gathered a pile of fluff from the pussy willows that grew about and stuffed her whole. The type that made it nearly impossible to collect herself and start her day. And yet, none of that seemed to add up in this particular moment. While it took less than two whole seconds for Emersyn to realize that she did indeed have that throbbing sensation of agony in her head, she most certainly hadn't been attending a party, and it definitely wasn't the beginning of her day.

What took her by surprise first was the fact that when she awoke, she was laying on the ground. Stomach down, heat blasting against what little skin was revealed, she was having a difficult time deciding if it was the itchy feeling and the burning against her skin or the headache that was worse. Groaning in pain, the girl pushed herself back, head low. She raised one arm, which almost instantly dropped back down to her side, as if all the muscle inside of her had been sucked right out. "Oh, for Asa's sale," she muttered, sucking in a sharp breath that pained her teeth cold as the throbbing seemingly made a temporary transfer from her head to her thigh, which had just been unintentionally punched by her balled-up hand. It was only then that she realized something was off. Not just something, everything. Her brows furrowed and a look of disgust fell upon her features as she reached forward, scooping up a handful of tawny-brown sand. Sand. It wasn't that, that baffled her, though; the sun was beaming against her honey-coloured skin, and barely even took her two seconds to realize that that wasn't right. Pisces didn't have a sun; not like this, anyway. She remembered the planet clearly: covered in lilac and robin egg blue, misty skies and twinkling stars. Here, it was layered with golds and tans and every neutral colour that could find itself away from being defined as Pisces property.

Where am I? A dazed look fell over her features as she rose up to her knees, shielding her eyes with her hands as she scoped out the territory. Nothing. Apart from a few people nearby, there wasn't a single building, tree, or otherwise in sight. People. While Emersyn wasn't exactly willing to drag herself over to them, in order to remain calm and get to the bottom of this, she was going to have to do just that. Heat radiated through her as she heaved herself up onto her feet. Pressing her lips into a disturbed frown, the petite girl began to march over to them, steps heavy and awkward. Why wasn't she floating? Her boots were dragging in the sand, despite it being so soft and thin. What was happening? "Who did this to me?" she snapped to nobody in particular, rage audible in the tone of her voice, adding to the fisted hands and cherry-red cheeks. "Where in Astromenta's name did you take me?"

Her big brown eyes were momentarily distracted ─ a very uncommon occurrence for Emersyn ─ by a crumbled mess of washed overalls nearby. Double-taking, and upon realizing who it was, Emersyn's legs practically gave out from underneath her. Momentarily pushing aside her near-attack to the group nearby, she veered off to the left a bit to properly approach the blonde in the sand. "Karma? Karma, is that you? Hey, get up, let's go. We're in deep trouble here."

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L | 004

Postby senna_ » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:54 pm

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π‹π„π—πˆπ”π’
      'he/him ● 22 ● pisces ● location; desert ● mentions; tags ● tags; duran, max, antonella, isadora, olivia, arden
    While Lex was quite concerned for the well-being of the disoriented Taurus Boy beside him, he couldn't deny the fact that his attention was being pulled in various directions as voice after voice cut in. It was hard for him to focus, and while he was still very much so up to the task of helping find whatever it was Duran needed to retrieve, he let his mind expand a bit. His hazel eyes lingered on Duran once more, tilting his head slightly as he observed him, and then, while staying physically close to the Taurusian, turned his head to face the people that had slowly begun to form a cluster before them. It hurt him ─ almost physically ─ to note that he didn't recognize a single face. While their presence was most definitely comforting, Lex couldn't seem to not acknowledge the small bit of homesickness that was beginning to tie all-too-tight knots in the base of his stomach. Taking in a somewhat quivered breath, his hands fumbled through the inner pockets of his poncho, right finger eventually looping on to a hair elastic. Pulling it out, Lex give it a quick tug to stretch it out a bit, then frantically began pulling back his hair, rolling it into a little bun before returning his attention to the group that was surrounding him. He was still sweating, but the pull-back of his hair allowed for a nice sweep of the breeze against his somewhat sweaty neck. He needed water. He needed food. But before any of that, Lex needed to figure out where he was and what was happening.

His attention seemed to divide amongst the group. His eyes first found themselves settling on a chipper girl with raven-black curls; her glee for her discovery of mankind drew his attention in immediately. "We are okay!" he called back, taking the corner of his bottom lip between his teeth in slight consideration as he checked over the group again, all while giving her a thumbs up. "I think... I am no medical professional. Do we have a doctor on board?" While that seemed a bit far-fetched for a group of no more than twelve people, it certainly didn't hurt to ask. His attention moved onto Sunshine ─ Olivia, no, Liv ─ as she addressed Duran. "I believe so," he responded, reaching to rest a hand against Duran's upper back. "Just a bit out of sorts, as we all are."

It wasn't until then that three others decided to join: the intimidating-looking one he'd accidentally taken a tumble over, his brown-haired female companion (definitely not a sibling.... maybe a girlfriend?), and a blond who, even from their stance, screamed authority. Lex wasn't sure he could call it "joined," given the slightly larger distance from their small cluster in comparison to the rest of the group. Given the looks on all of their faces, Lex was getting the impression nobody seemed to have further details on their situation. Not a single person looked genuinely comfortable being where they were ─ where were the Fire Planet inhabitants? Surely they knew how to handle this situation better than the rest of them ─ and that made his shoulders droop. Bringing a sweaty palm up to his chest, his fingers curled around the soft fabric of his cotton turtleneck and shook it, although it didn't seem to bring him much comfort. With trembling hands, Lex shook off his beloved poncho, folding it gently in his lap before placing it in the sand beside him. For a few seconds, his eyes lingered on the dancing fish symbol sewn into the material. I want to go home. A wave of nausea washed over him once again, and warm tears rolled up against his lashes once more. His bottom lip was threatening to curl out into a sorrowed pout, but he bit down on it instead.

"Okay," he said a moment later, clapping his hands together. Truth be told, it startled him a little bit, but Lex needed to think about something other than home. One more second of it and he was going to burst into tears. He wiped his eyes clean with the bottom part of his palms, then allowed his gaze to graze over the crowd once again. "You're all very pretty," he declared a moment later, eyes lingering on Duran for an extra second before turning back to the front, brushing the small bits of hair away from his forehead. "I just need..." His head tilted back, closing his eyes to avoid getting blinded by the sun, and opened his arms. Taking in a deep breath, Lex focused on the rhythm of his breathing for a second or two, then returned to a normal stance, apart from his arms, which were still open and welcoming. "What do we do now?"

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:18 am

γ€‹β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€γ€‹π—ž 𝗔 π—₯ 𝗠 𝗔
      'she/her β™₯ 20 β™₯ scorpio female
      location; desert β™₯ mentions; group β™₯ tags; emersyn

If Karma remembered absolutely anything about what had happened to her… well, she hid it brilliantly. There was absolutely nothing going on in that head of hers, it was as though someone had come along with a cloth and wiped clean the girl’s memory with a swirling motion and soapy water. All she could feel was the pounding in her chest and the throbbing in her shoulders, head completely empty with not a clue as to where she might be. Part of that was because of the stinging sensation that left her empty brain swirling and sloshing like a ship on the sea, the other part because her eyes were firmly stuck closed. Glued together. Like if she didn’t open them she wouldn’t have to see what was going on... if she didn’t open them, the nightmare might run its course and pass.

Her body lay curled up in the foetal position on the sand, eyes scrunched shut for fear of waking up and realising that this pain was in fact a reality, not some sick and twisted dream she’d been having. If I don’t open them, she thought, I won’t see it and I’ll be back home in a click of my heels. Ever the dreamer, but this time dreaming simply wasn’t going to be enough. Her body burned and ached, pale skin scratching against the hot golden sand that she refused to look at. Heavy breaths, shaky exhales, Karma was wholly unprepared for what had just happened and the more time passed, the more terrified she became. It’s a dream, she continue to verse over and over in her head. It’s just a dream, and I’m not really here.

A voice rang out over the sounds of the ocean lapping near her body. β€œJust… just five more minutes…” she yawned instinctively, voice sleepy and still convincing herself that this was a dream… but a cold spark quickly shot up the young woman’s spine. Her eyes flew open at the voice - familiar as it may be, this was not the voice of anyone she knew from back home. Emersyn? β€œEmersyn!?” the tiny blonde practically shrieked, painfully unfurling from the position she had found herself laying in on the shore. The heat of the sand burned against her body, sun pouring over the pair as Em reached the Libra girl.

The blonde pulled herself from the sand, body heavy as though it had been tied together with lead weights. Everything hurt, only becoming worse the second she unfurled herself from her comfortable sleeping position on the hot sandy beach. Sandy beach… this certainly wasn’t the place she had last recalled being in. The planet Pisces looked nothing like this - the cool tones of the water sign planet didn’t resemble anything like the warm ones she was experiencing right now. Not to mention this weather? Pisces wasn’t exactly renowned for its blistering heatwaves… something was definitely wrong. The panic in the other girl’s voice only clarified that to Karma further.

β€œWhere are we?” she practically blurted, startled and shaking like a terrified dog. This was not how she was supposed to have ended her trip to Pisces, not laying on the beach, battered and bruised beyond belief. Her body shuddered. Something was wrong. Karma practically flung her arms around the other girl, relieved that she wasn’t the only one experiencing this nightmare. She immediately felt guilty for that thought - it was selfish to be so desperate for a companion that you’d be grateful to see one of your friends while you were in danger. But still, Em had used the exact phrase β€œdanger” much before she had. β€œThis isn’t Pisces…” the blonde trailed off, eyes scanning the horizon, narrowing when they hit the group of people in the distance. β€œDo you think they nabbed us?” her voice was a hushed whisper, save her β€œterrifying” captors hearing her… though she could barely stop looking at the gathering of people that hadn’t even seemed to notice them yet. Perhaps that was for the best.
lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:37 am

Olivia β€œLiv” Matthews/23 years of age/Cis female (She, her, they, them)/Birthday: August 1st/Role: Leo/Pansexual/No romantic relationship to talk about/Height: 5’7”/Weight: 120 pounds/Tags: Lex, Duran, Max, Atonelle/Location: Unknown Place
Olivia made a mental note in her head of the people’s names and she said, β€œI have some medical experience. If you do allow me, I can take a look at him.” She was thinking the strangers all looked nice. She nods to Arden and says, β€œYep, I have no idea where we are. We could try to figure it out.” She saw the male standing up and with arms out. She wanted to hug him as it seemed like that was what he wanted to do with the arms out, but she didn’t want to be awkward. She wiped her forehead and said, β€œDang it’s hot out here.” She saw another male and saw him just staring clutching his ride side. She wanted to call him to come over, but he seemed to be a bit scattered right now. She said standing up, β€œThere’s a few people over there guys. They look to be as frazzled as us.” She looked around again. There was no way in the world that she could find her way back home.

Besides the fact, she didn’t mind hanging out with these guys and gals. She sat back down on the grass and looked at the male lying on the ground. She said, β€œHey are you ok? Does anything hurt?” She wanted to understand his condition so that the young man with the arms wide open would allow her to figure out how to heal him to the best of her ability. She for sure knew that whatever happened, she would still make sure he was ok before backing off or treating him to the best of her ability. She said, β€œMaybe if we tell each other where we can from, maybe we can tell where we are?” She sure hoped she wasn’t being too nosy or anything, but she wanted to know where they were and get herself back to Leo, her planet.

Jayden β€œJay” Jennings/24 years of age/cis male (he, him, they, them)/Birthday: June 13h/Role: Gemini/Pansexual/No romantic relationship to talk about/Height: 6’2”/Weight: 180 pounds/Tags: Open
As Jayden woke up from whatever happened, he looked around. He was no longer in Gemini anymore that's for sure! He groaned as he tried to stop, but fell to the ground. He felt pain on his right side and thought, maybe a rib injury? As he laid there, he felt the heat of the sun on his face. IT was scorching hot, something the brown haired male wasn’t used to. Back on his island it wasn’t so hot! He felt the sand cushioning his head and he growled slightly under his breath. He looked around from what he could see and all he could see was sand. He saw a group in his peripheral vision that looked to be surrounding someone. He groaned and rolled onto his left side. He looked closer at the group. He tried to stand and this time succeeded. He clutched his ribs on his right side as pain began to well there again. Using his right arm, he wiped the sweat from his face as it began to drip down his face. He couldn’t recall what had happened and where they were, but they couldn’t be too far from his home planet right? Surely they weren’t and yet it seemed impossible to find a way off.

He mumbled to himself sarcastically with an eye roll, β€œBoy am I sure β€œglad” *eye roll* to be here!” He sighed and then looked around. He wanted to walk over to the group. He took a step and a sharp pain jabbed his right side. No walking for him then. Or he braved it out and got over there. But what if those people were enemies trying to destroy that man! He narrowed his eyes and just watched. He wanted to believe they were good, but he had been hurt before by a previous friend and so he didn’t trust others easily, especially strangers like that group. It seemed like everything he did was based on his previous judgement. He hoped that he could trust one day, but he didn’t want to quite yet get over it. Sometimes being cautious helped.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

E | 002

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:52 am

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π„πŒπ„π‘π’π˜π
      'she/her ● 20 ● virgo ● location; desert ● mentions; group, tag ● tags; karma
    It wasn't anything untypical of Karma to say, when she mumbled into the blanket of sand. At least that was one good thing ─ the planet may be a complete stranger, but Karma certainly was still herself. While Emersyn didn't have a large amount of hope in terms of wishing that Karma's memory was filled top to bottom with any sort of event that resulted in a boot to a completely different setting, she couldn't deny that in general, she was just relieved to have set eyes on someone familiar. Someone being Karma, too; it could have been a whole lot worse if it was anyone but the Libra girl.

She tilted her head slightly as she peered down at the blonde, dark eyes unwavering from her delicate features. Well... She certainly wasn't dead. And by the increased tone used upon realizing who was standing before her, Emersyn got the hint that she wasn't wounded either. Or, at least, not enough to be a whole lot of pain. "Okay," she said, putting her hands out at chest level, palms out towards Karma, to calm her down. "Take it down a notch, we don't need everyone in the entire galaxy to hear you." Despite the bitter sarcasm that rolled off her tongue, Emersyn was happier than ever to see her friend. She began to kneel back down towards the ground, falling forward as Karma grabbed her tightly and pulled her in. Being the only person who could set a hand on Emersyn without getting slapped, the Virgo, as tense as she was, allowed the Libra to have her moment, though wiggled free after the seconds began to linger a bit too long. She didn't stand back up, though, despite the uncomfortable feeling of the scorching sand against the fabric that was secured around her knees. Emersyn reached out to brush the wavy blonde hair of the Libra out of her face, then rose to full height, stretching out both hands to help Karma up. She was no expert in medicine, but Karma physically seemed fine. If anything, she was probably sore, just as Emersyn was. Whatever happened, they most definitely hadn't been granted an easy way to the ground.

Although Emersyn's gaze was beginning to wander, she kept a firm hand on Karma's. The heat was gluing her clothes to her body now, and she grimaced at the feeling; peeling them off seemed like it was going to be a tedious chore later. "Not Pisces," she agreed, unsure if she should feel relief or dread by the conformation. Her almond-brown eyes settled on the awkward circle-like shape of beings a few feet ahead, and her chin tilted up in the slightest bit. "Thank you," she breathed in a rather exasperated tone. "That's exactly what I was thinking. It can't be a coincidence. We're the only ones away from them, too." Her lips pressed together and she fell silent, then cast a glance over in Karma's direction. While the look didn't exactly scream "help me," she was hoping it would be enough to get her pleas across. Karma had the perfect social skills. While Emersyn wasn't going to throw her trust into the hands of a bunch of strangers (were they even real? It was so hot that she wouldn't be surprised if they were just illusions), they needed answers. And answers would only come by communicating, even if they had been abducted. "I'll back you up," she spoke allowed, elaborating on her silent comment. "I just don't..." She crinkled her nose and glanced back at the people. "...Want to talk."

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items