「 ➬ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ♫ ✰ 」

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

「 🗡 003 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby ghast. » Mon May 11, 2020 3:41 pm

( 🗡 )t𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕
        ( role bassist )( location planeee )( tags everyone hehe )

xxxxxhe liked to imagine he was a little bit popular with the fans, interacting as much as his knowledge of technology would let him, but the crooked, sort-of-awkward grin he shot them in hopes of avoiding their questions was nothing friendly. regardless, they pressed on with the tugging at his sweatshirt sleeves and the hopeless screaming. it was his fault they were crowded like this. but if his bandmates knew, had seen that stupid post he made, they sure as hell weren't showing it. he gave a few more weak smiles and took a few more pictures, keeping his body turned towards the fans to avoid talking to the two surrounding him.

rory's sullen gaze scanning the crowd for an opening that he could escape through. he brought a hand up and ran it through his hair, shifting his weight onto one leg. the tension was murderous, almost, and he would've probably jumped out the window behind him just to get away from it if it wasn't for the security guard's own guffawing. rory shot him a you're-not-helping look, before finally letting his gaze train onto osiris', cocking an eyebrow. funny how the moment they're finally given the closure they needed, finally reunited, hell breaks loose. rory leaned in for one last picture, but si was already grabbing his sleeve and pulling him towards the jetway.

it was too early for this. he blinked, rubbing a knuckle into his eye once more and shading his face with his arm as he was forced by the pianist into the seat adjacent to the window. rory shot the man a guarded look, accompanied by a quiet groan in protest, but he remained silent. he could remember all the times he was keeled over laughing at a joke si made, tears threatening at the corners of his eyes, or all the times they were up far past early morning arguing over who was better at mariokart. it was almost too much. for so long he thought of si as his best friend, his soulmate in a way. the person he missed most, the person he was advised against talking to once the band split. the moment he regretted most was during their last meeting, when he couldn't even say goodbye in person. he wasn't even going to text him but it all hurt too much and he cracked. later, ozzy. rory wasn't sure if he meant it as a promise or an attempt to let him down gently.

meanwhile, he still refused to give any acknowledgement to the guitarist. their relationship, in the end, had been more than rocky - more like goddamned jagged. rory turned towards the window, blinking until his pale brown gaze adjusted to the light. they dated. at first he followed the other twenty-three year old around like a lovesick puppy, and he was sure the other members of the band noticed his sudden change in demeanor, from his usual crooked-smiling stupid, gullible and somewhat grumpy self to a joyous, hopeful 'wow-look-the-sun's-shining-i-love-everything'. thing is, they never confirmed it and that ate away at the other man. rory was out, but not to the public, and when toby pushed it he wasn't ready. they ended it, and assumed no harsh feelings until he caught wind of some accusations about how he shouldn't be in the band. he shifted a little bit closer to the cool wall of the plane.

rory's gaze was still settled on si, and he leaned his head against his palm, elbow balanced on the armrest so it nudged the other man. he gave a snort and looked back towards the tv. "frozen?" rory questioned, nodding in agreement with don. hell's sake, he had a little sister. he'd watched the movie more times than he could count on both hands. "are we doing disney? hercules is where it's at," he grinned. he always had a sort of thing for those stupid, perfect disney romances. guess life doesn't always imitate art. he leaned back in his seat, sighing softly.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ANKAA - 003. ✰ 」

Postby fire. » Tue May 12, 2020 9:31 am

✽⊰ ANKAA BLACK
      ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      [ vocalist ] [ tagged: don ] [ mentions: osiris + marley ] [ w/c: 762 ]

it wasn't long after she sat down and got settled that the pianist boarded the plane as well. his bright personality never failed at putting a smile one anne's face. she stood up and kneeled on her seat while her head rested on her arms which currently were perched on the backrest. "if y'all are watching disney then you have to watch tangled. it's just clearly the superior choice!" her slight western"country" accent slipped through as she teased them with a smile. ankaa saw marley walk in and sit down. the groupie didn't look too good. she knew about her parents. but, she wasn't sure if marley would be up for some words of encouragement from her. all anne could do was shoot the girl a sympathetic look and hope that she knew that anne was wishing her luck.

it seemed like ankaa wasn't the only one concerned with marley. don walked up to the girl and she could see him giving her some advice and comfort. he really was a good guy. sure, he had his flaws. but in all honestly, she did too. hell, everyone did. her head turned as don waltzed in, and the lightheadedness was back as she laughed at his opinion. "say what you will, but the music from hercules will always be my favorite. but frozen is not too bad!" she said shaking her head with a smile gracing her face. true, olaf was not her favorite by a long shot. and true, kristoff was immensely annoying. but she loved the movie anyway. it was at that moment that anne realized what osiris had done. the only seat left for don was right beside her.

ankaa turned around as her ex-boyfriend came to the aisle. and plopped down as he sat down beside her. i am going to kill si. she vowed in her head as don attempted to crack a joke. it fell flat. of course it did. they hadn't spoken in months. but the awkwardness alone was enough to let a wry smile escape. his face turned to face her and anne's breath hitched. she missed him. oh god, how she missed him. but things had changed. and the tension between them was thick enough to cut through with a knife. his dark eyes were focused on her and it was like it was two years ago. when they were always focused on each other. she wanted to look away. she wanted to go back on the promise she made to herself not even five minutes ago. but his eyes kept her attention focused on him.

"sorry, i just..." that was the sentence that broke the trance. the singer shook her head slightly as she broke the eye contact that had her so captivated. control yourself. it's not that hard. just... an eleven hour flight. oh god, what have i done?! she rambled on in her mind as she mentally slapped herself for her stupidity. she glanced out the window as she felt the plane prepare for lift-off. anne looked back at donavon. "i- i don't know." she said helplessly. she did know. they were not good. she was running out of money, she didn't have a job, she wasn't close to her family. she was alone. but she wasn't going to tell him that. he didn't need to know how broken she was. he didn't need to know that she still longed for him-- needed him. "yeah, it's been a while." she said softly as she felt the plane start gaining speed.

she wasn't exactly scared of heights or planes. she really didn't mind flying. but she did have a weak stomach and motion sickness was always present through her flights. especially as the plane left the ground. she could feel her stomach start to do flips and the brunette grasped the closest thing she could. which coincidently was don's hand. it wasn't until the plane leveled off that she noticed what her hand had apparently decided to do. she let go as the heat rose to her cheeks. "i- uh- so sorry. you know..." she stammered and pointed at herself. "..motion sickness." a weak laugh followed. "so, uh- how have you been?" ankaa threw the question back at him. she was at a loss for words. to be honest, she missed their fun and easy-going conversations. "sorry that was a stupid question," anne fidgeted with her fingers. might as well just... dive in. "look, I'm sorry." she said honestly; and this time she was conscious of both of her hands taking his.
fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ .o4 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Thu May 14, 2020 12:24 pm

⊱────────── 𝑶 𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ───────────────────────────────────────────
        locationon the plane! nyoom | rolepianist | taggedeveryone, but mostly rory & marley
      "olaf is an icon!" osiris gasped, taken aback, expression aghast. of course, he fully knew don's opinion of the irritating snowman, but to tear him down when he wasn't even around to defend himself? shameless. poor olaf. his friends chimed in with a couple more suggestions of their own, distracting siris from his plan slowly falling into motion. "oooh, hercules might be a good start. we could start the marathon off strong──oh, strong! get it?" he quickly took out his phone and opened his note app. after some prolonged scrolling ── si wasn't the most organized, surprising absolutely no one ── he reached his destination: a running tally of his best puns and dad jokes. "number fourteen and the month isn't even halfway through. i told you i'd beat last year's record!" he gave don a cocky grin as he passed by his seat and curled his fingers for a fist bump out of instinct, but quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket and gripped rory's shoulder with a light gasp.

yessssss, they're sitting togetherrrrr, his thoughts sung happily. finally. eyes trained on ankaa and donavon, osiris shimmied toward rory and dropped his voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "i need you to tell me when it looks like they're getting along. you have the best view and i don't want 'em to figure out i planned this." he gave a firm nod and an exaggerated, almost cartoonish wink before shifting his body to face the screen. of course, he left his gaze focused on the back of don's head and side of anne's face. after some clearly distracted fumbling through the movie list, si finally brought his full attention to the screen before him. "maybe we should watch tangled," he mused, taking anne's suggestion into consideration, "i've got such flynn energy." with a smirk, he turned to rory, "and you're totally the horse!" (lmao) as he laughed at his own not-joke, osiris became aware of the passenger in the row behind his ── marley!! he barely took the time to greet her that day, let alone catch up. and once he got a look at her face, he remembered her difficulty/history with flights and frowned.

"ohmygod, marley!" he clambered onto his seat to get a good look at her. elbow perched on his seat's back, he reached over to touch her phone screen and get her attention. "hey, come sit with us. we can share my seat!" he smiled warmly and reached for her free hand. osiris couldn't help how touchy he was, but it made him the best cuddler this side of the mississippi, so who was the real winner? "we also need your opinion on what we're watching." with a quick glance over his shoulder, he stretched further out over his seat and toward marley, dropping his voice again, "we can watch frozen if you wanna piss don off. it's hilarious."
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 004

Postby summerxstars » Thu May 14, 2020 2:00 pm

marlowe williams
22,bisexual,location: plane, tags: everyone (si, rory, toby, don)

marley looked up to see don by her. as he gestured quite kindly to her she smiled. she knew oh so well he meant well and appreciated the gesture a lot. "thanks don, really i appreciate it," she said warmly smiling as he trailed off to his seat. she even saw anne offer her a smile of comfort, oh how she missed the girl. she smiled back gently to show she appreciated it even if the two hadn't really ended on good terms she still had a love for everyone in the group no matter how it appeared. she then realized they were sitting together. it made her happy to see as she felt like 98% of the reason they were apart now.

she almost had a heart attack at take off. she'd never loved flying and going to Africa was like dragging a kid to eat veggies it just didn't always happen. it took a few deep breaths and her to realize she wasn't dying before she calmed down. although she should be drowsy and asleep she was pretty sure that wasn't gonna happen. she hadn't thought she'd made it that obvious til she pulled up the camera to see her face. she almost winced at the sight she looked pale ghostly pale in her opinion. she was used to looking tan even in the winters. so the sight almost made her puke again. she looked up to feel tapping on her phone. siris. she smiled. "hey," she said with a giggle. she knew she couldn't reject coming over to him. he was addicting like that and kind of like a ball of sunshine.

she got up and made her way over like a burrito as she was all bundled in her blanket with her stuffed animal under which she was holding by her invisible left arm. she looked like a kid that had just gotten up but was very comfy so they took the bed with her. "i do share i promise," she said teasingly. she sat beside him offering a soft smile of thanks. she didn't take up much room as she was tiny but she knew he didn't have to do anything so she offered him a smile of appreciation. as he listed the movie it seemed he wanted to watch most she giggled lightly. she pretended to act like she hated the movie wrinkling her nose and turning away in disgust before her eyes returned with a smile.

"okay will admit the main characters are a huggeeee snooze fest like just open the door," she said with a but coming along slowly but surely. "although i must admit the reindeer is so...cute and the snowman is like a little ball of sunshine although it's probably fake and there's some dark truth it's probably hiding like secretly it just wants to melt and die, it's quite adorable," she said smiling. "there's always lady and the tramp it isn't too intense on your heart and very cute," she giggled. "although must admit there is so many great choices...but i will admit i've strayed from disney lately and watched so much horror it could rot out my bones," she said with a soft smile. she offered toby and rory a smile and a wave in hello. "hi guys," she added to them.

once she was comfortable she was easy to talk to and sweet. it just took her a minute. that minute had passed and now she was okay. she'd always been shy upfront and fun later. she kind of lacked the ability to be that party animal constantly as she was teased whenever she did, so she thought her way of slowly but surely reaching out it was rather...reasonable. trust issues were something she'd had for as long as ever. the number of times she'd been betrayed or hurt made her nervous to reach out. it was like convincing a turtle to pop its head out of the shell. it was clear she was a bit better now and at least willing to make audible words with some courage. well, at least more than she'd had when she'd seen all their faces. she hadn't even realized she'd immediately gone back to clutching her stuffed animal which now's head popped up and was wrapped tightly between her heads with her head on top of it. the thing practically never left her sight whenever she took to sleeping or flights really.

it was like a comfort animal. much alike what bruno had been to her. she still missed that stupid dog. he wasn't always very therapeutic so they'd gotten him a lot cheaper. she'd never minded he brought her just as much joy and relief. at home, he pounced on her and almost strangled her to death a few times in her family home's pool. her aunt and uncle always thought there was something wrong with them as he hated them. always growling and snapping. no one else just them. she'd brought him to school when she needed he was always, perfect well behaved and loved on anyone who loved on him. it was like he matched her energy. though he was also quite dumb whenever not feeling like he was on duty. he'd try to play with dogs or yank the leash right out her hand. the love she'd had for that animal was clear up til' the day he died no matter how he'd act.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 Wilder 001 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby jj735 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:53 pm

K E I R A N 𒆜 W I L D E R
22 ⎯ bisexual ⎯ guitarist ⎯ trouble making Brit
location: airport ⎯⎯⎯ tagged: si, mars, rory xx ⎯⎯⎯ feeling: at home

Some part of Keiran still believed that everything would be exactly as it was when the band started - just a
group of kids fooling around had since become a famous group of young adults.
Still fooling around, though - that hadn't changed at all.
Keiran fiddled with the little piece of string that hung around his neck, as if the old dog tag would bring him luck.
Why did he need it?
Oh, no reason, just that he was stuck in an isle with Rory, the guy he had pissed off two years ago.

Of course Keiran regretted saying that Ror didn't belong in the band, but he had needed to speak his mind.
He'd be lying if he were to claim he didn't mean what he said.
Still, Si and Marley were in between the two of them, in the seat next to him.
It was going to be fine...he hoped.

"Mars- not meaning to be offensive, but I can't picture you watching a
'orror movie. You're like...like the little snow guy, what's-his-face.
Remember that time that you were on your phone and you didn't see me come in?
I gave you such a fright!"

Keiran smiled, thinking of the memory. It really was great to have the gang
back together...even if everything had kind of changed.
His eyes darted towards Osiris, happy to see that smile once again.
A glance at the next seat along showed no smile.
Rory simply stared out of the window without even a trace of emotion.

Keiran sighed to himself and returned his gaze to Si's little screen, stooping to this level where he
would absent mindedly watch the pathetic excuse of a movie.
From Rory to himself, Donavon to Ankaa: there was an obvious tension between the band.
In fact, Keiran was sure that it was almost tangible.
Last edited by jj735 on Sat May 30, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ f𝐨ur ♫ ✰ 」

Postby kieranwilcox » Mon May 18, 2020 9:11 pm

━━━━━ [ ✵ ] ━━━━━━━ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

as the group decided on which disney movie they had to watch don noticed that tensions weren’t as high as they were. the group went from frozen to cars to hercules. the whole band was all obsessed with dismey, so obviously they had to watch a disney movie. rory, anne, and marley chimed in their thoughts for the movie acting as if they’re not going to be sleeping the whole time. don was glad to hear marley speak up, it was a sign that her nerves were calming down, even if it was just for a bit. despite the drama don still cared about marley. they two were close friends until the whole scandal unfolded. ever since then their friendship has never been the same, for those reasons donavon regretted the night completely. “no frozen!” don told the group jokingly, before sitting down next to anne.

sitting next to anne was nerve wracking, he had no idea what to say and things were completely awkward between them. don never would have thought that things would come to this, he glanced at anne when she spoke. it seemed as if she was feeling the exact same thing, nervous, speechless. it was almost weird to think about before—when the two would talk for hours, never being able to get tired of each other. while looking at the hopeless look on anne’s face, he knew that he made one of the biggest mistakes of his life when he cheated on her. all he wanted to do was beg for forgiveness but that would be quite awkward since the whole band was not even a three feet away from him. “yeah i know it’s...weird.” donavon admitted, a small chuckle escaping from his lips. it was as if don forgot how to communicate, he was trying his best to ease the tension between the two.

the plane was set in motion, slowly lifting off the runway. at this point, don was used to flying on planes but he couldn’t say the same for his other band mates. he knew that she was okay with flying but the look on her face showed otherwise. the brunette grabbed on to don’s hand, like it was just out of instinct. even if the touch was coincidental or not, don grasped on anne’s hand firmly. don searched anne’s face for answer but it seemed like she didn’t mean to do it in the first place. “it’s alright...” he replied, his voice lowering slightly. don moved his hand back to his own lap, he couldn’t remember the last time he touched or even held her hand. even though it was just for a second, it was kind of a big deal to don.

a few awkward words slipped out of anne’s mouth. there was a few moments of silence until...unexpectedly, she took his hands in hers. meeting her blue eyes, don shook his head at her comment. “you shouldn’t be the one sorry anne...” he let out, his thumb gently caressing the side of her hand. “i should be the one sorry and i am... don trailed off, maintaining eye contact with anne. he was been waiting for this moment for months now, and it was finally here. a chance to talk to anne on this long eleven hour flight. “i miss you so much anne... these last few months been hard for me.” don explained, pausing for a second. “i made the biggest mistake of my life when i lost you.” don added, lowering his voice to a whisper so that only anne could hear. “i’m sorry to throw this all on you...it’s just been on my mind lately and–” don cut himself off, he didn’t want to go on a long rant showy how much he was sorry and how he regretted everything. before don went on, he needed to hear what anne had to say.

don desperately hoped that anne wouldn’t just finish him like the other times. anne’s actions were understandable; after all don broke her heart. the man was well aware that he would have to do everything in his power to get her back. there had to be a part of anne that still loved don. even after everything, she still had to have some sort of feelings for him right? that was the sliver of hope that don held on to.
kieranwilcox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘋! 🗡 004」

Postby ghast. » Wed May 20, 2020 6:01 pm

( 🗡 )t𝘙𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕
        ( role bassist )( location plane )( tags everyone hehehe )

xxxxxit took everything in him not to elbow si right there - dad jokes? it'd been two years and he still hadn't changed whatsoever. rory settled for a cheap snort. hercules is a great movie, thank you very much. better than any princess movie he'd seen. his gaze slipped back towards anne, with her mention of tangled. he'd probably end up asleep on si's shoulder halfway through the first movie, so he couldn't protest. he hadn't watched disney in a while anyway.. having a little sister who used to cry whenever there weren't princesses in the show you were watching wore him down. and the nights him and si would have disney marathons in the band's old flat.

his thoughts were wistfully thrown away with si's mention of anne and donavon - god, it'd been so long. he cocked an eyebrow, peering inbetween the seats to see the two sitting together. "wait, they're..." he squinted, as if it'd make any sort of a difference. then he grabbed si's hand, squeezing it hard to get his attention. "they're 'olding hands, ohmygod, they're 'olding hands!! and..." rory went silent for another moment, still watching as if they were the movie decided upon. "and they're talkin'. maybe they'll work through it." his face was lit with a lazy grin, and he let go of si's hand once his attention was turned to the girl sitting behind them. "i'd be down for horror," he murmured, gaze reverting to osiris and marley, without really giving any notice to keiran sitting next to them. "if he can handle it, 'at is." he smirked, gave a little giggle as he nodded towards si. if he could be completely honest, he thought he'd never see nor talk to the man again. and if he did, he thought it'd be an awkward encounter, probably him making up some excuse for why he had just ghosted him all of a sudden. he knew it was a mistake, leaving his best friend he'd probably ever had because their stupid old man manager told him to. as much as he tried to rationalize it, he couldn't get the thought to vacate his mind. everyone makes mistakes, right? then why did he feel so bad that si wasn't mad at him?

and why did he feel so bad not talking to keiran?

he could feel the man staring daggers into what felt like deep pits of his soul, and he would've returned the look if he could gather the courage. thing is, he always blamed himself for the breakup. maybe it would've worked out if he was brave enough, just came out with it and said they had a thing. he did try once, on twitter, quoting something stupid like 'i like someone (-:'. but nobody understood where he was going with it, and the fans turned it into some guessing competition about which celebrity he might like. part of him wanted to understand where kei was coming from - the empathetic, adoring part of rory that only wanted peace with everyone. the side of him that wouldn't mind talking again, mending their past. but the stubborn, sort of reckless side wouldn't mind pissing the other man off even more. he wanted the band to get along again, but it was hard when there was tension between each member. like some sort of cloud of smoke that trailed their footsteps, like that group of fans that chased them through the airport. it lingered, and unless they talked or tried to change it then it would just persist.

he found himself tapping on the armrest adjacent to the window, staring absentmindedly at the sinking horizon. it was almost physical, the way the hair on the back of his neck whenever the tension got bad. so he turned back to si, letting a little grin slip. "y'know, i actually don't mind frozen."
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ➬ .o5 ♫ ✰ 」

Postby Jubee » Thu May 21, 2020 5:41 am

⊱────────── 𝑶 𝑺 𝑰 𝑹 𝑰 𝑺 ───────────────────────────────────────────
        locationin da sky | rolepianist | taggedkeiran, rory, marley babes
      "he's kinda right," osiris teased, snickering at keiran's lighthearted jab at marley. he enveloped the tiny girl in a classic si bear hug and snuggled in close. he returned kei's warm, charming smile that admittedly made his heart flutter, but who didn't give si a bad case of the butterflies? he literally loved his friends so much, and being together for those short hours felt so unbelievably natural, he almost couldn't believe he spent two whole years apart from half his bandmates. but that was then, and now, he was clustered among his buds, conspiring together over movies and matchmaking. and speaking of matchmaking, osiris was jolted out of his reminiscent daze by rory eagerly squeezing his hand. once rory's words hit him, his gaze immediately latched back onto anne and don and he took a sharp breath.

"oh, my GOD!" he whisper-yelled, gripping rory's hand and reaching over to tug on keiran's shirt. "it's happening." this was it. ankaa and donavon had been sitting together three whole minutes and were engaged in conversation? and had physical contact? osiris's work here was done. now he could properly focus on their entertainment for the ride. he shifted in his seat to ensure marley's comfort beside him and started tapping at the tv screen before them. in all honesty, he was completely oblivious to the tension forming on either side of him with keiran and rory's history. he typically wasn't the most observant ── unless his friends' love lives were involved, obviously ── and just liked to assume the best in everyone. he got over rory's two-year disappearance almost as soon as he saw him and couldn't imagine holding any sort of grudge when he was sitting in between the funniest, most adorable, all-around best people he'd ever known. but he did know one thing: if there were any remaining issues among the group, he was certain they'd be aired out while in the sky. there was literally nowhere to run, and with his expertise in meddling impartial mediation, he was confident he could help his friends work through whatever was bothering them.

but that could wait. it was movie time, dammit, and roarke had some snarky words to share. "hey!" osiris playfully nudged rory with his elbow, "i can handle anything!" with that, he scrolled to the scariest movie he could find and gave the screen a purposeful tap. "bold words coming from the guy who used to make me come over at 2am cuz a raccoon was staring at him from the window!"
    OOC: osiris and rory be like
    also the movie could be whatever lol
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

marlowe 005

Postby summerxstars » Thu May 21, 2020 4:19 pm

marlowe williams
22, bisexual, location:plane, tags: keiran, rory, siris (mentions: anne/don)

marley took a deep breath giving keiran an innocent glare hugging siris back in a warm gentle hug giggling. then suddenly before she said anything else she took the time to tuck her stuffed animal safely away set her blanket on her knees and even lean over siris and wacked keiran across his shoulder the sting noise it made he knew it was hurt. "i was in my room, answering one of my friends from France i wasn't listening to my surroundings i'm sorry....but i'm not and the little snow guys name is olaf," she said acting offended throwing her hand in his face returning to a position where she wasn't literally over siris. "how cold of you to even do such a thing sneaking up on me is never kind. so you know what keiran hush i'm braver when it comes to thing i enjoy to watch and who knows...maybe i like the adrenaline rush."

she giggled as rory and si took to stalking anne and don. they were practically bouncing by the point she'd even been able to see. "they deserve to get back together but ya'll don't need to be stalking them either," she said teasingly. her jaw almost dropped at the movie he chose and acted like he could handle it. her eyebrows raised in surprise but chose not to comment on it too much. mars then turned to rory smirking. "please tell me that story is false and he's just making accusations to rile you up...their raccoons their so cute and they're friendly...well sometimes they've also taken to biting me when i've tried to help them..but really rory," she said looking at him trying to hold back from laughing.

although she wouldn't scream out the words or utter them she'd missed rory. they were rather decent friends never to close when it came to being in the band although their friendship had expanded and he'd always been nice to her no matter what. she'd enjoyed that he'd never looked at her weird. cause if you knew her well you'd know she regretted that night more than anything she'd lost one of her best friends simply because she returned back a kiss and let it expand. sure they were still friends but it was a lot rockier. and of course anne, her best friend since middle school who'd not exactly loved when she joined the band let alone did that. oh how marley hated decisions she'd made.

as the movie began to roll she whispered in si's ear playfully. "hey please make sure if you get scared not to hit me or yell in my ear, just you know common courtesy," she said with a playful grin that she knew deep down she'd get hit for. "but i will confess i do have a blanket you can hide under for whenever things get pretty intense and people start dying," she giggled. she then turned over to rory on the other side. even if she was friends with both sides she knew neither of them had anything against her for being friends with both of them so she didn't mind checking in on some old friends. "hey how have you been..." she said softly sweetly to rory. she gave an awkward smile knowing very well the whole entire band had ended on a heated flash. she had kept in touch with rory briefly although she hadn't seen him. "i know like life's not perfect but uh-how are you," she said with a soft friendly put you at ease smile once realizing she wasn't going to die and she wasn't in some trap and no one was out for her blood.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 ANKAA - 004. ✰ 」

Postby fire. » Tue May 26, 2020 5:36 pm

✽⊰ ANKAA BLACK
      ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      [ vocalist ] [ tagged: don ] [ mentions: da squad ] [ w/c: 594 ]

anne's focus shifted from the man in front of her to the scene behind him. it was only a second, but she could see the rest of the band squeezing into a single row trying to watch a movie. a small glare directed at osiris--who was making quite a scene about what she could only assume was her and don-- don't worry she's not gonna kill him graced her features. “you shouldn’t be the one sorry anne...” the brunette shook her head. "no, but i do. sure, you made a mistake, but it was me who was so stubborn. stubborn enough to try and ignore you... her teeth caught her bottom teeth as she looked down guiltily. she couldn't meet his own gaze right now. it hurt too much. "enough to try and pretend that i didn't-" love you. that i don't love you so much. "... that i didn't care as much as i truly did." she said catching the phrase that started this whole mess.

yes. of course she still loved him. how could she not? but a small part of her couldn't let go of the betrayal. it had been a bad night when she confessed her true feelings only to receive a long speech about how it was appreciated. but he never reciprocated. sad and alone she stormed off and went home to cry her heart out and perhaps eat some ice cream or write a song about how horrible her life was at the moment. but maybe it was too soon for that; as the next day came with mal bearing the news of don's infidelity with marley. it hurt. it hurt like hell. she hadn't talked to him after that. a few words here and there. a sentence once in a while if he was lucky. but try as she might, she loved him so much. and she knew this conversation needed to happen.

"i know." she whispered before closing her eyes and sighing. and the singer truly did. he'd been persistent for a year and a half asking for her forgiveness. and although she'd forgiven him in her heart, she couldn't bring herself to tell him. at least, not before now. "i miss you too. so much, don. you don't even understand how hard it's been not to have you only a phone call away 24/7." she said. her eyes opened and she threw her arms around his neck. "I've forgiven you a long time ago, you know." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. ankaa could feel the tears starting to collect in her eyes as she slowly pulled back. "there hasn't been a moment these last couple of years where this conversation wasn't on my mind," she reassured him.

her blue gaze met his darker one and all she wanted to do was kiss him. make it all go away. go back to the time where it was just don and anne against the world. anne. hold your horses, girl. it might be too soon for him. she reprimanded herself mentally. she pulled back and her ran a hand through her hair. "i know I've already said this once, but i really do miss you don." a smile spread on her lips. "it'll take a while, but i'd like to fix what we have broken. if you'll have me, i'd like to try again..." she said while her hands once again grabbed a hold of his. "let's try again, don. what do you say?" she asked with hope flickering in her eyes.
fire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me