♛ ━━━━ » [ Making Monarchs ] ● Open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♛ 002 ♛

Postby broken* » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:57 pm

♛. ── ADELAIDE VON KONIG
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 21 y/o ) ( woman ) ( german princess ) ( the secret bookworm/nerd ) ( tags: Peggy & Camilla ) ( location: stable )

it seemed like she had barely arrived into her bedroom, not really even getting a chance to really talk or get to know either of her roommates, when the headmasters voice came on over the loudspeakers with an announcement that the first activity would be starting right now. she remembered getting an email the day before saying she was going to be paired with the english princess margaret for these such events, and she bit her lip nervously; luckily she already knew where the first clue was leading them to go, and quickly stood up from her seat on the bed. clearly it was talking about the stables, and very few of the royals probably even knew that it existed, since it was very small. but she didnt like the thought of abunch of people poking around her horse's stall; freida was not big on being bothered by other humans; ade was pretty much the only person she allowed close enough to touch her let alone ride her.

she couldnt help but be glad that she had been allowed to dress relatively casual today; she was wearing a simple pair of lightwash skinny jeans, a plaid button-up shirt, and a pair of brown riding boots. she had been planning on going riding after getting settled in anyways, so she was more than dressed for the part of heading down to the stables. taking on a more confident tone of voice, she made her way to the door that lead into their room. "im pretty sure you and i are partners margaret. i got an email about it yesterday. i already know where the first location is on the scavenger hunt; majestic beasts roam has to be the pastures attached to the equine stable. i know exactly where it is because i took my mare freida down there before i came up here. come on!" without waiting for a response, she slipped out the door, her little black dog chasing after her as she power walked out of the castle and towards the stable. she first went to her horse's stall while she waited for her partner to catch up before beginning to look for the letters. she gave the mare a treat and stroked her forehead, speaking to her in a soothing voice in german.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ sophie-anaïs charland ] ● 003 ● wc: 606

Postby winterfell. » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:37 pm

♔ -- ( SOPHIE ) ───────────────────────────────
        [ location : dorm ] [ age : twenty ] [ nation : canada ] [ tagged : cora → open? ]

- - - - -Unfortunately, it seemed that the light chit-chat between Sophie and her new roommate would be cut short. That was both a blessing and a curse, she thought. It was bad because everything seemed to end on an awkward note, seeing as neither of the women were as comfortable as they likely should have been in this circumstance. However, on the bright side, Sophie noted that she'd have plenty of time to get to know her roommate, and to form a wonderful bond with the French princess. They'd be living together for the duration of their time at Alexander's, likely spending more time with one another than other people they'd meet. Her mother told her that her roommate would likely become her best friend, as that was the case in a lot of boarding schools. Given that fact, she thought it was probably a good idea to go out and meet other people anyway, to foster as many friendships as she possibly could as early as possible.

- - - - -The announcement for the scavenger hunt was a shock to the girl. She was expecting to have more time to unpack, to maybe be able to take Nova for a walk before she'd need to start on any official business. However, she saw this as an opportunity to explore -- hopefully outside -- and to meet the other royals. She was not particularly good at scavenger hunts though. She was very easily distracted and tended to think about many of the clues in the most abstract of manners. The first one, for instance, could have meant a lot of things, if you thought about it. Where majestic beasts roam, she thought, trying to figure out if it was metaphorical. It likely wasn't. More than likely, it meant the stables and the pastures adjacent to them. However, there was a gnawing feeling in the back of her mind. What if it was metaphorical? What if the majestic beats were meant to be the royals themselves? What if it was all some sort of setup and the most unique thinkers were the ones to make it to the first location.

- - - - -She quickly shook this thought from her head. They were stupid. Completely and utterly stupid. Her mother was right. She did still have a child's mind. She supposed that was why she was here. She straightened up, calling Nova to jump down from the bed as the girl made her way to the door. "I guess we'll have to pick up this conversation later," Sophie said with a sigh. "It was good to meet you, friend. I'll see you later," she added, gesturing for Nova to follow her as she left her dorm room, largely still unpacked and disorganized. She was going to hate herself for all the work she'd left herself, but she didn't have much a choice. Besides, she'd hate herself even more if she remained trapped in a room to deliberately miss a social activity that could make her more friends or earn her more reputation at the school.

- - - - -She was supposed to find her partner, she thought. She didn't just want to jump into this scavenger hunt, especially not without hearing her partner's input. His name was Lucas, apparently, and he was heir to Belgium. That was nice. She didn't know much about the young man, only a vague recollection of what he might have looked like based on her Google search. She stepped out into the hallway of the residence hall, briefly glancing around in hopes of stumbling into someone who looked like him, or someone who might have seen him and could point him in the right direction.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:41 pm

𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘐𝘜𝘚 !! -> Tags: Louis + Athan

Cora was about to respond to the Canadian princess when a voice spoke over the intercom. By the sound of it she was an older woman, probably the headmistress. Cora turned to the other princess as she ended their conversation before promptly leaving the room. Cora raised a questioning brow at the girl’s behavior. Sighing Cora wandered over to her bed and picked up the small note card which had first told her she was rooming with Sophie, maybe the name of her partner would be disclosed somewhere on here. Turning the stiff note card over she spotted the name written beautifully in cursive. Her heart dropped and all she could hear was,her heart speeding up and pounding against her chest. Louis was neatly written.

All the different royals here and she was paired with a past fling, which wasn’t such a fling at the time, well not at least to Cora.The french princess had fallen hard for the English prince, and with the short amount of time they were together she was sure she would marry him. But of course the media had to ruin it, like they do with most good things. They were starting to get curious about where the french princess had been and what she was doing for a couple months. For once all the attention was off her brother and on her. She couldn’t let them ruin this beautiful secret she had. So she painfully ended it and went home, soon explaining to the news she was taking a personal mental health trip, crisis averted. Though her heart was broken for what seemed like forever, and now all her heart was fluttering just like it was the first time she had met him.

Snapping out of her small trip down memory lane, she cleared her throat and tried to get control of her crazy heart before quickly heading out of her room and down the hall towards the boys dorms. If he would be anywhere it would be in his new dorm, with each step her stomach twisted and jumped as she got more nervous to see him. Would it be obvious? Obvious that the feelings she thought were gone came rushing back just from seeing his name on a stupid note card?.

The french princess made her way down the Boys residence hall, Keeping her head down as she probably shouldn’t be here, but she wasn’t going to wait around for some prince, she would face her fear head on, a fear that if she saw him and the feelings came rushing once more or maybe a spark that this was real, he was here and she was falling madly in love with him once more. Hearing what sounded like two masculine voices ahead she noticed a sign by the door. England + Greece. This is it, hopefully no one is bare, Sucking in a deep breath the girl turned the doorknob to see the two princes introducing themselves. Knocking quietly on the door as she entered the princess feeling now minuscule to the two men. Clearing her throat she spoke averting her gaze from Louis now scared to look to even feel what she once felt, but she knew it would all be over once she heard him speak, she would melt. “ Sorry to interrupt, but I believe we have a contest to participate in” Mustering as much courage as she could , the princess quickly glanced at the English prince before flicking her gaze to the prince of Greece giving him a small sheepish smile.

word count: 600

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓 !! -> Tags: tiberius then sophie

Lucas nodded as Tiberius spoke about things being twisted, he couldn’t count how many times the media twisted spoken words about Lucas in to dangerous rumors. Then Tiberius spoke of rumors more deeply, Lucas hated rumors as well, he never spoke ill of others, Though he agreed with the french princess he found it odd how he suddenly brought up the subject without context. are we understood? Lucas turned stiff. This was a warning, a lecture? A THREAT! The small prince stood for a second trying to grasp that his roommate turned from friendly to bitter in one second. After standing still for an awkward amount of time Lucas nodded quickly before the boy said goodbye and left the room, leaving Lucas with a feeling of dread. This was his roommate?

How rude could one person be? He had barely even spoke to Lucas before threatening him. Lucas was now huffing with anger, which was strange the prince never got angry. Grinding his teeth, he stormed after the prince before.
      He soon was approaching the lad, Lucas was small, muscle and a tad height wise. But he was fast. He was
      skinny and had long legs making it easy for him to catch the French prince. But to his dismay he watched as the other prince was quickly making his way out of the entrance of the school. Sighing the Belgium prince slowly made his way down stairs. He might as well just find his partner for the contest now.

The Small prince soon spotted a dark haired beauty looking around for hopefully him. Making his way over to her he smiled. " Are you Sophie?" he asked reaching his hand out hoping she would graciously place it in his.

word count: 292
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ athanasios tzavaras] ● 003 ● wc: 324

Postby solynne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:22 pm

athan + louis + cora
    Athan had just finished asking his question before he heard a knock on the door. Adrian! It must have been! And just in time too, this scavenger hunt sounded like an ordeal-and-a-half, and he didn't want the last prince to be left behind. Instead, a gorgeous brunette stepped through. His mouth dropped for a second before he regained composure. If all of the other princesses were this pretty, he was going to have a rough time. But! This school was no place for matchmaking, this was a place to learn how to rule so that Alessia didn't try usurping him. Even though she would be an infinitely better ruler, seeing as she actually paid attention in her classes and socialized herself as a ruler would. And she was smart, and talented, and even their dad said that she should be ruler instead of him...

He shook his head for a second as the guest chided them for not participating in a contest. Her beauty faded. He gave her a look, a sneer of sorts, with an upturned lip and squinted eyebrows. "We'll be there in a second, princess. You're not going to find any hints in here." He waved her off, somewhat irritated by her statement. She didn't even introduce herself!

A split second later, he did feel bad for reprimanding someone who could barely look the two of the men in the face. And she was smiling, there was no ill intent. He sighed. "Sorry. We'll be there in a second."

He did vaguely recall a note on his pillow that said the name "Tiberius". That must be his partner for the scavenger hunt, there was no other logical answer. He hadn't seen hide nor tail of this Tiberius guy, so he figured he had already headed over to the stables. If all of these clues were to be this simple, the two of them would have it figured out in no time.

solynne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━ » [ louis montgomery] ▪︎ 002 864 wc.

Postby memichoo » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:07 pm

louis james montgomery

■▪︎───────────────────────────▪︎■
▪︎●age. 21▪︎nation. england▪︎loc. dorm▪︎tags. athan - cora

Louis relaxed ever-so-slightly at his newfound roommate's response to him and Yankee, the smile on his face growing a tad bit softer and less forced. The thought of sleeping in the same room with other people- and strangers at that- had given him pause at first. He had never shared a room with another, not since he was a mere infant, and the thought of being so unknowingly vulnerable in front of others- and perhaps potential enemies- was unnerving. However, this new man hardly gave off a threatening feel. As Louis shook his hand, he noticed a strange tremor that seemed much too shaky for simple nerves. Naturally, his curiosity flared, but any questions died on his tongue when he glimpsed the other prince's expression. It was a subtle gleam in his eyes, a slight hesitation in his movements, that struck a cord of sympathy and respect in Louis. He kept his expression cool and friendly, focusing on the conversation. "That's a mouthful," he responded good-naturedly, well aware that his own ancestors had a shockingly amount of middle names, and asked, "does it have a special meaning, or did it just roll off your parents' tongues?" The English prince wasn't very fluent in Greek culture but he made the mental note to study up in the library. After all, he would like to know his roommate as more than an exotic name.

He watched as Athan leaned towards Yankee for a closer look, watching with a slight smile as the puppy yipped excitedly and did his best to get a good sniff. Although he was young, he loved attention and something in his wide eyes told Louis that he knew exactly how cute he was. He chuckled as he watched, casually crossing his arms and leaning back on his heels. "Not exactly a service animal- more of a companion, really- but I find that he brightens the room considerably," he responded, feeling quite pleased that Athan found Yankee's prescence cool. He initially thought that it would be difficult- maybe still, he mused, as he watched the puppy trot circles around Athan's feet- but so far this whole roommate thing was going remarkably well. At Athan's next question, he remembered that they still knew hardly anything about each other. With a playful little bow, he said, "I'm from the United Kingdom, if my accent didn't give me away. Have you ever been?" The platinum blond asked, tilting his head curiously. He didn't know much about the weather in Greece, but he doubted it was as gray and damp as it was in England. Some might call it a drab place, but Louie found it enthralling and even cozy.

He was about to inquire more about Greece, out of genuine curiosity, when an announcement cut his words short. A scavenger hunt? Thrilling! He raised a brow at Athan with a smile. "Well this should be fun." He was just about to ask about partner information when a knock interrupted him. Closing his mouth with a frown, he cocked his head and glanced towards the door. An icy chill went over his body as he took in the newcomer, as if someone had doused him in cold water. Where he had been expecting a stranger was someone achingly familiar, from the slope of her shoulders to the curl of her hair. Those familiar eyes were turned away, although he couldn't keep his off her.

He stood gaping for a moment, uncharacteristically speechless, hoping that his sudden silence would slide past Athan. Clearing his throat, he regained control of his expression and turned back towards his roommate. "Well then, I best be going. Cheers mate, and may the best prince win," he saluted with a wink before strolling towards the French princess and the door. Yankee trailed his heels, seemingly displeased with leaving his newfound Greek friend, but Louis hardly spared him a glance. The prince was too focused on keeping his expression cool, his steps light and steady. It was difficult. Although England and France had been rivals seemingly since the countries were first born, it hadn't been enough to dissuade him when he met the French princess. It was a step off the cliff, and he had willingly thrown himself over; she was the first girl he had genuinely looked at, really looked at, and still fell for. Of course, this brief but passionate romance died fast once the media focused on the princess. She had been the one to cut it off, the one to break both their hearts, for a good reason. It had stung at first, but time was numbing. Now, an old door had been reopened that he thought was locked, its key thrown away.

Glancing at the dark-haired beauty beside him, he cleared his throat. "Corraline, how have you been? It's.. good to see you," he started off politely, his voice soft and uncertain. He wasn't sure what she wanted to do about the situation, whether she wanted to pretend they were strangers or simply act as if they were acquaintances. Right now, the scavenger hunt was in the back of his mind.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⧼ ·、 ﹕ peggy -- two

Postby valkyrie, » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:12 pm

( ) ──── MARGARET SOPHRONIA CHANDLER
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    whoever said money can't solve your problems; must not have had enough money to solve 'em
    [ princess of england ][ twenty-two ][ the grande dame has arrived !! ][ taggs: cami + adelaide > adelaide ]

the english royal grinned at the portuguese princess, " well, it's wonderful to meet you, cami!" peggy said with joy and happiness. thankfully, one of her roommates were nice. she wasn't totally sure how the german princess would act or who she even was. margaret never left the political scene in england; she liked to stay within her country for most of her young life. when cami spoke about her horse and how her parents basically sounded like hers, the princess nodded. dealing with overly protective and pressured parents were hard to deal with. you were expected to be perfect for every situation. whether it was meeting with royals for a ball or a simple stroll. her parents never wanted to have a scandal near the chandler family at all. " i wish i could bring my dogs,but they'll need a dorm for themselves. but, i understand that our parents are rougher than regular. it's hard to get away from them, love."

when peggy finished speaking, the german princess entered the room. the blonde was nice from first glance, maybe her personality was the same. adelaide was her name, and her accent was noticeable. you could tell she was german. rather surprised, peggy was blessed with pleasant roommates, who she wish to become friends with at this school. "hello, ada! it a pleasure to meet y-" the headmistress interrupted her words with an announcement for the scavenger hunt. sighing, peggy knew she would have to switch out shoes real quick.

rushing to her bags, she pulled out a pair of red nike air max 270's to match with her dress. afterwards, peggy slipped her shoes on when she stored her heels. the german princess spoke up to margaret about the email for partners. the girl already knew where the clue was, the stables. the english princess stood up and grabbed her mini backpack, and waved to cami, "see ya," before leaving the dorm room. adelaide was rushing towards the stables, so peggy was sure that they were headed. as the duo reached the stables, the german princess was speaking to the beautiful mare. the royal went on to search for one of the letters.

going through each of the stalls, she looked in saddles, sacks of food, even in fresh hay. the search was sort of messy, but it didn't harm her. peggy went to a stall on the end of the right side, she looked in the saddle. it was a beautiful envelope with a wax seal. this was obviously one of the clues in the stables, "ada, i found a letter! i'm pretty sure it's one of the clues. these people sure can hide things." peggy left the stall to walk up to ada and began to open up the envelope.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ sophie-anaïs charland ] ● 004 ● wc: 536

Postby winterfell. » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:46 pm

♔ -- ( SOPHIE ) ───────────────────────────────
        [ location : dorm → outside?? ] [ age : twenty ] [ nation : canada ] [ tagged : lucas ]

- - - - -Sophie was very much the type to get lost, she'd always thought. She never saw it as much of a problem, surprisingly enough. She was fascinated with trying to figure out a way back to her destination, as if she were solving a puzzle of sorts. She always felt somewhat triumphant upon finding herself, getting herself back on the right path. However, now that she was officially in a school, surrounded by monarchs -- many of whom were more accomplished and well-looked-upon than herself -- she suddenly felt a shame in it. She was ashamed of the way she wandered, of being lost in observation, of her perpetual desire to explore for the sake of exploring. This was the shame she felt as she aimlessly paced through the halls, instead of calling out for her partner or asking around, as a responsible young woman might have.

- - - - -Luckily for her, her shame was cut short when she heard a soft, sweet voice that cut through the silence of her wandering mind. She turned to face the young man that spoke to her, a gentle-looking man with dark hair and kind eyes, with a smile to match. Though she could tell that the smile -- though genuine -- wasn't without struggle, as if something was wrong or he was angry about something the moment before. She shrugged this off, deciding it was best to ignore whatever was bothering him. Hopefully, he was irritated at something that had nothing to do with her, perhaps something with someone else he met or even something as simple as him stubbing his toe. Either way, she hoped a solid distraction would lighten his mood and that his troubled smile would come easier to him.

- - - - -She smiled brightly at the young man, glad to be pulled back into reality. And not alone. Sure, Nova was by her side, but it didn't change how dauntingly lonely she'd been, watching other princes and princesses move along, completely brushing past her as they found their own partners and went about this game. It was a massive relief to have someone by her side, even if they were assigned at random and he wouldn't have chosen her company on his own. "That's me," she said cheerfully, taking his hand as he offered it to her. "Sophie-Anaïs Charland, Canadian princess," she added with a grin. "My name's a bit tedious, so I usually just tell everyone to call me Sophie," she added, her words becoming awkward as she realized she was going on and on about something that didn't matter. She did her best to casually laugh off her own discomfort.

- - - - -She briefly glanced down at her dog, who was wagging her tail at the young prince who'd just greeted her. "Oh, and this is Nova. She's friendly, I promise," she said. She looked back over to the prince, Lucas of Belgium, according to all of the information she was given when she arrived. "You must be Lucas, right?" she asked, hoping that she wasn't given the wrong information by mistake. She always had an odd fear of being given bad information, either by mistake or on purpose. Was it a rational fear? No, not always. But that sure didn't stop her.
winterfell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ ━━━━ » [ adrián lorenzo varela ] ● 001 ● wc; 646

Postby nocturna. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:57 am

--.━━━━. 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    - - - male | 23 y/o | prince of spain | loc: dorm hallway | mentions: peggy | tags: camilla
      It was just yet another plane ride; Adrián told himself. The young, mischievous Spanish Prince was more than used to flying. Whether it was to luxurious travel destinations with his buddies, or being dragged along with his parents' to various diplomatic visits; Adrián had been flying for as long as he could remember. But this flight... ugh. This flight was different. It was foreboding. It was... a total buzzkill. After many, many lectures from his parents, they had finally had enough of Adrián's 'unprincely behavior'. He remembered the discussion vividly; "My son, please be reasonable." His mother pleaded upon Adrián exploding in a fiery temper tantrum. "This is for your own good, mijo. You need to learn some pride and responsibility if you are one day going to take over the leadership of this country." Queen Isabel always played the mediator between Adrián and his stern father, King Emilio.

But, that argument was now but a fleeting memory as chocolatey hues stared out the window. Adrián had no choice but to go to this school. If he refused, the punishment would be severe. No doubt Emilio would exile his only son. The notion wasn't so far fetched as the king had done so to his very own brother when Adrián was a young child. He barely had any memories left of Uncle Juan Carlos...

After landing, Adrián and his things were transferred over to a black limousine with tinted windows. How inconspicuous. He quickly fell asleep to the car's rhythmic rumbling. The driver had waken him suddenly upon arrival to the campus. "Sir, we have arrived." The man's voice seemed as dry and dull as this whole experience was sure to be. Adrián groaned loudly, sliding out of the car and taking in the new surroundings. With a chauffeur hot on his heels, Adrián slowly walked around the campus and various dorms, taking everything in. It was all so... quaint. Louis` and Miguel surely would be laughing at the mere sight of this place. The unruly trio were used to places like Ibiza and Paris, not a college dormitory.

The chauffeur had barely set down Adrián's bags when a voice crackled over the loud speaker system: "Hello students and welcome to Alexanders school for monarchs, for our first event we will be doing a scavenger hunt! Everyone will be in pairs! The first location is where majestic beasts roam, once you find the first location there will be letters with the second clue there! Have fun!" Adrián couldn't help but burst out laughing. A scavenger hunt? What was this... first year of grammar school? The chauffer tapped his shoulder softly, attempting to get the Prince's attention. "Sir, I was instructed to give you these; map of the campus, course choices and your partner for the hunt." Adrián stared down at the packet of papers for a moment or two before reaching out and grabbing them. "Now, if there isn't anything else your grace, you are running a tad behind schedule. The rest of the participants will most likely be outside." The man turned and made his way to the door. "I would best get going if I were you." And with that, Adrián was left alone.

With yet another groan, Adrián quickly glanced at his partner's name: 'Princess Camilla of Portugal'. Well, maybe this whole thing wouldn't be so bad after all… Flicking is wrist slightly, the packet of papers flew backwards and scattered over his bed. The Prince made his way through the halls, with his hands shoved into his dark wash jean pockets. A pair of voices caught his attention and Adrián beelined for them. Two feminine voices appeared to be chatting coming from an open doorway - another dorm he suspected. One dark haired beauty already burst from the room and ran down the hallway. Adrián popped his head past the door frame. "Uh.. anyone in here named Camilla..?"
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camilla [3]

Postby baby blue » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

camilla pereira
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    princess of portugal \\ twenty \\ margaret, adelaide, adrian

"i should probably see the headmistress again about getting my horse here. it's not like he would cause too much trouble. he is typically very friendly and gentle with people, but he can be a pain if he gets overly playful," camilla continued after margaret talked about not bringing her dogs. she went to go on more about it, but was interrupted by the princess who entered the room. camilla produced a friendly smile towards the blonde, giving her a small wave. she listened as best she could while staring at the animals she brought with her.

the dog didn't bother her one bit. she even stooped down to scratch behind his ears while the german princess introduced herself and her companions. "it's nice to meet you adelaide," camilla said warmly. she looked warily at the python. she wasn't terrified of snakes, but she wasn't overly fond of them, though uwe looked pretty adorable right now. camilla had just opened her mouth to speak, quite interested to see if the german princess would allow her to pet her snake, but she was again interrupted. the headmistress came on over the loudspeakers and announced the first clue to the scavenger hunt.

camilla got barely anytime to get to her feet before her two roommates were out the door, margaret with a small wave in her direction. well, at the very least the two had given away their destination for finding the first clue, which she would have figured out herself. the thing about camilla was that she was overly competitive. now she may not throw a tantrum if she loses, but she would much rather win. camilla looked around her room, thinking about how she was supposed to find out who was her partner. she hadn't been told such and she didn't have an email for it to be sent to.

just as she went to leave the room, she halted in her tracks as a head rounded the door. that for sure would have been awkward if she had ran into the man. a slight blush coated her cheeks at the embarassing thought, but she cleared her throat when he asked if there was anyone named camilla in the room. "uh, yes that would be me," she answered awkwardly. "i'm sorry, but they didn't give me anything about who my partner was. what was your name again?"

she gestured for him to walk as she skirted around his form to exit the room. "we also must get going to the stables for our first clue. i'm sorry if i seem like i am in a rush. i just really like to win," she laughed. camilla had to force herself to keep what would be considered a normal pace so that she didn't look weird running to win a kids party game.

[471 words]
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Legend. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 am

𝘊𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘊𝘈𝘐𝘜𝘚 !! -> Tags: Louis + Athan

Cora walked silently beside Louis for what seemed like forever before he finally spoke up, she kept her gaze ahead of her as she listened to his words, she practically melted at the sound of his voice but she fought to keep her composure. It’s good to see you…. God of course it was but it was also terrifying to see him, what if he moved on, or even worse, he didn’t. Clearing her throat the young princess replied “ *Je vais nager, same here Louis” her accent was thick as she mixed the two languages placing them in one sentence. To avoid making conversation and any confrontation she looked down at the handsome Yankee. She waved at the dog “ Salut, *mon amour” smiling at the cute little companion she quickly stroked his head before standing back up and continuing to walk beside the english prince.

They were quickly approaching the entrance, and she looked around noticing that he brother wasn’t inside. He must of left without his partner to already be gone, she rolled her eyes. The poor unsuspecting royal probably searching the whole building for the french prince. Shaking her head she returned her attention back to Louis sneaking a glance at his perfect features. The butterflies returned to her stomach and her heart beat a little faster, suddenly flashes of their time together flashed in her mind and her breath hitched. No way she wasn’t going to let those feelings back. Realizing she was staring for an awkward amount of time she quickly turned her attention towards the grand doors leading outside, hopefully he didn’t notice.

[color=40BFBF] “ So, should we head towards the stables, or the small menagerie? On the east side of the grounds?” [/color] Cora was quite confused which one it could be, of course there were majestic beasts ( horses) at the stables but also it could mean creatures such as peacocks at the menagerie. She stopped once they were out of the doors, “ I think we should give the stables a shot, just hunch” she raised a brow glancing over at all the pairings already making their way towards the stables. You would think they would make this hunt much harder than that, maybe it will progress?

word count: 385 // *Je vais nager - i'm doing swimmingly// Mon Amour - my love

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓 !! -> Tags: sophie & Nova c:

Lucas brought sophie’s hand to his lips giving a soft peck, before returning it to the girls side. He had been groomed to be the perfect gentleman for as long as he can remember. Always his parents perfect little prince until the incident. Still, his habita stuck with him throughout everything. The prince laughed light-heartedly at the girl worrying about how tedious her name is. “ Oh thats nothing i’ve heard much more complex name, but if sophie is what you prefer it’s what you shall be called” The boy smiled before looking down at the girls companion, Listening as Sophie introduced the adorable creature. “ Nova! What an exquisite name, she must already have a prince with a face like that” The belgian prince laughed before turning his attention back to the princess and the scavenger hunt. “ Well we should get going...we certainly don’t want to be the last ones” he spoke noticing the many other pairs quickly making their way around if they weren’t already outside.

He didn’t really care to participate but maybe it would cheer him up, keep his mind off his rude roommate. Maybe he would ask to switch rooms if it came down to that, clearing his mind he looked over at the princess before turning to walk towards the door to the outside gesturing to her to join him.

word count: 231 ( aaa wb sorry :C)
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me