―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Arisu Rei Ren

Postby Euthymios » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:51 am

x𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Stunned, Curious, Taken Aback Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe
      "That's really cool. I'm a swan-changeling hybrid. A trumpeter swan, to be exact. My father was the swan." Arisu replied in a matter-of-fact tone to the other changeling. A snow leapord! Arisu, as a swan, had always respected the graceful white felines for their agility and grace. He shuddered at the mention of the animal pelts and feathers, and his face reflexively darkened. I know. My brother Kokichi was killed last month." Images of his brother, trumpeting in rage, caught in a hunter's net, flashed in his mind. He shook his mind to clear it.
Last edited by Euthymios on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ Fourth post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:21 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : Slime girl
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When the slime girl started to use hand gestures, Neo couldn’t help to be a little impressed. She was doing a remarkable job of explaining herself even without words - not to mention the body she had created or well semi-made since Neo could see that it still was forming a bit under the clothes. When she started to drop money onto the table it didn’t take Neo long to figure out that she was hungry. He quickly said, “Oh, of course, one moment” he called over the waitress once more and quickly ordered a plate of different kinds of meats, there was bread on the side as well but the main thing was the meat. Slimes liked meat. He picked up the remaining money on the table and handed it over to the slime girl again. He offered her a small smile when he saw that the waitress was on her way over with the plate of food. The waitress sat the plate on the table and left again fairly quickly since the small cafe was quite busy today. Neo looked around in the small room a couple of times, he was undoubtedly the oldest one of the creatures in here. Not that he really cared, but youngsters could be so reckless. As much as he enjoyed the company, he couldn’t help but think about the dangers that lurk around every corner for either the slime girl or the other creatures in the cafe. He didn’t really sense any danger as of right now but you never really knew when a slayer group could pop up.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

Postby Rusty20 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:21 pm

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Everyone in Cafe

Crimson Death gets a call on his phone while just finishing up a job, "Yes, Yes. There are? You better not be lying or I will kill you. Your not? Alright. I'll be right there." Says Crimson Death. Crimson Death walks down the road enjoying it as he sees the fear in everyone eyes as they avoid him.

When he finally gets there he walks in and sets at a table. The waitress comes up shaking, "Wh-what can I get for you sir?" She asks clearly terrified. He looked up at her and said, "I'll have the fish and chips please Madam." Says Crimson Death politely.

Kiara Shiya: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren

Kiara was terrified she new this new guy was trouble and he kept looking at her, She immediately hid behind her new friend Arisu Rei Ren and cowered terrified. She was shaking so hard she couldn't speak as she just held on to his back for dear life.

when she could finally talk again she whispered in his ear, "Th-that man is terrifying. My animal instincts tell me he's extremely dangerous, He must be a Slayer and a dangerous one. We need to run now........... Said Kiara as she cowered behind him barely resisting the urge to change and run for her life.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren.

Ayla turned ghostly pale the moment she saw Crimson Death and after Kiara spoke she replied quietly, "The girl is right. That's Crimson Death he's the leader of the Crimson Death Slayer group and quite possibly one of the most dangerous Slayers on the planet. He's definitely here for us we need to get out of here before he kills us. I have no idea how to escape at this point though if we run we're doomed." Said Ayla quietly but clearly terrified.

Ayla was highly conflicted at this point everything in her was telling her to run, But she knew running wouldn't help at this point. She was shaking like a leaf and wanted to protect her new friends, But new she was no match for Crimson Death none of them where...........

Slime Girl: Tags: Neo Michael Faust/Location: Small cafe in London

After taking the rest of her money back she ate the food quickly and without manners and a loud gooey belch, She hugged him again in thanks a short quick one not a long embarrassing one. She liked the guy he was a little strange but kind. And she wanted to thank him but couldn't figure out exactly how, So she figured she just stick with him until she figured out how to properly thank him.

Before she could do anything else though another person came on to the scene. His presence was cold as ice and made her want to melt into her bag, But something told her not to. So instead she went directly behind her new friend and hugged him tightly while she shook like jelly during a earthquake.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:03 pm

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓎, 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Helianthus was in the city. If there was one place she absolutely despised being in, it was the city. Overrun with humans who believed their menial affairs meant something in the greater scheme of things, wherever you went you could feel the bustling negativity of the place so many of those humans called "home". The humans, who had done considerable damage to the planet, had kept trees in designated man-made "safe places" defined by man-made "pavement" in the man-made city. Helianthus, who could speak to the trees, knew that they didn't like it. They felt cramped together, like sardines in a can. This angered Helianthus, that they could not see the discomfort they were causing to the trees. The humans trimmed the precious leaves of the trees and called it "upkeep", as if they had any say in the way nature was meant to grow. Helianthus despised humans. So why was she in the city, where one could find the most humans? To put it simply, it wasn't her decision. She had spent so much time avoiding human civilization, that even the nymphs back home, who despised human contact, had told her perhaps it was time she expose herself again to their world. In her opinion, it was unnecessary. But it was what had to be done, the nymphs had told her. How could you protect your world from something you don't expect coming? So Helianthus was here, in the city of London, observing the latest technology, and the humans' next move to destroy the world.

At the time being, she was simply walking through the streets in the downtown district of the city, looking through windows of various stores. She was offered many samples of products with smells too overwhelming for her nose. It'll make you stay younger for longer! was what the vendors would say, upon offering her a sample. If only they knew how old she truly was.

It was after denying a fifth sample from a store that she had heard somebody yell from nearby.

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 "𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮" 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She was sitting in a tree.

It wasn't the strangest of places she had decided to lounge in. In fact, it was actually one of her more mundane locations. Cassandra had been in many strange places, like that time she woke up after a wicked house party and found herself in some witch's run-down shack, or that other time she ate a pizza delivery driver's soul while he was on the job, delivered the pizza herself with the intention to eat more souls, only to find out the person who had ordered the pizza did so with the intention to eat the driver's soul herself (the two demons kept in touch to this day). There was also that one time she found herself at the center of some vengeful ghost's scheme for revenge, but it failed pretty horribly, with her being a demon and all. Yes, Cassandra had been in stranger situations than simply being perched atop a tree. It wasn't her sitting in the tree that was interesting, it was what came after.

See, Cassandra was in the mood to cause mischief. It had been a good two weeks since she last pretended to be some unfortunate woman's long lost daughter, so she could kill her in her sleep (it was, indeed, a delightful moment). That was in Scotland. Though she tried to pace herself now with the amount of murders she caused, it was quite hard when traveling between countries was as easy as it was for someone who could teleport. She wasn't sure if she was kill-happy today, though. It would have to depend on her mood.

Which is why she was in a tree.

She was atop the highest tree in the center of London, observing her surroundings. She was in her adult form (her child form was less versatile, even for a demon), so she had made it a point to make sure she was well hidden within the leaves. It's not like anyone would notice her from here, though. She was just about to give up on finding something interesting in this quarter of the city, when she noticed the atmosphere change in a small cafe nearby. Intrigued, she teleported to a lower branch on the tree. A man had just walked into the cafe, but for some reason, he appeared to intimidate the others. Curious, Cassandra watched as the sequence of events unfolded.
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ Fifth post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : Slime girl/everyone in the cafe
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo was about to say something when the whole environment of the cafe changed. A man had walked through the door and he was indeed what Neo had feared would show up at some point. He knew him from tales from all over the world but he had never been this close to him before. Neo could see that the youngsters and the slime girl were scared and rightfully so, this man could and would ruin their life but right now if they ran, they would get caught in a matter of seconds. Neo didn’t even look at Crimson, he ignored him - instead, he focused on slime girl. She was hugging him again, and it was starting to burn his skin once again, but instead of pushing her away he simply said in a low whisper “Don’t worry, I got you - now please let go of me…” Neo’s tone wasn’t hard but it wasn’t as kind sounding as it was before. In his mind, the best thing they could do was to act as human as possible, but even that would be hard to do. Maybe not for himself but the slime girl would have problems hiding her still forming body. Neo knew that he just couldn’t get up and leave either - leaving would bring to much attention to himself and if he would take slime girl with him as well, she’d be brought to his attention as well. Neo ran a hand through his hair and before he asked slime girl to sit back down again. The worst thing where they couldn’t even start talking because she was that young. She hadn’t found her own voice yet. Neo took a quick look over at the other creatures who were standing together. He could see that they were extremely scared and were about to panic - which was what Crimson no doubt was counting on. Neo waved the waitress over once again and ordered a cup of coffee. Neo had an idea but it wouldn’t be pretty. He just needed a distraction of some sort but where would he get that. It had also come to his attention that he’s most likely the only creature in here, who maybe had a chance against Crimson - but would he dare to start the fight? Neo was sitting there with more questions than answers. If only something unexpended would happen so they had a distraction to leave. The waitress came over with the coffee and Neo thanked her calmly. He didn’t take a sip of the warm liquid yet though, he had plans for this after all.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tartaglia! » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:06 pm

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 "𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮" 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓶 ; 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰: 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 ; 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃 ; 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She understood the situation immediately. It was a slayer! How exciting.

In this world, many rebellious humans who didn't want to accept their role at the bottom of the food chain tried to take down more powerful creatures by teaming up. It was a devious idea, and it was an example of the reason humans had the capability to become demons after death. However, they turned out to be quite inconvenient at times, when she just wanted a quick soul to eat. At the moment, one slayer (who appeared to be quite the popular one, from the atmospheric change which occurred when he had stepped into the cafe,) was appearing to survey the inside of the cafe. From the outside, Cassandra could tell the cafe was infested with all sorts of non-humans. She wondered which one the slayer was after.

To interfere, or not to interfere? She wondered, watching as a slimy girl attached herself to an older-looking man (wait, was that a demon?). She watched, pondering her next move. If she interfered now, maybe she could get one of the creatures to owe her later.

Interfere.

She teleported to the ground, across the street from the cafe where cars were parallel parked down the street. Ignoring onlookers with a growing grin on her face, she began to drag the nearest car to her, a Honda Accord (it looked new- a shame), and with as much strength as she could muster, she lifted it upwards, and hurled it straight through the windows of the cafe, narrowly missing a human who was walking past the small hangout. The car slammed through the windows with a deafening crash, the front half of it inside, the back half of it on the sidewalk in front of the cafe. The hood of the car, inside the cafe, was on fire. Cassandra heard screaming. Now this was the kind of chaos she was looking for today. Grinning, she teleported onto a rooftop of a building across the street of the cafe, and she watched what came next.
tartaglia!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arisu Rei Ren

Postby Euthymios » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:48 pm

x𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Stunned, Horrified, Taken Aback Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe
      Arisu pats his head gently then says, “I want you guys to take Harumi out, and find the exit to the Café. She’s the youngest.

The tiny werewolf pup immediately latched onto Arisus waist, tears in her eyes begging him not to go. Harumi did not want to lose another friend, and Arisu was no exception.

Suddenly a car slammed through the cafe window with a loud crash. Fire exploded everywhere and glass sprayed like daggers.

Harumi screamed in fear dodging back. There was a black ripple as Rei put up a shield, preventing the fire from spreading. The shield resembled a big bubble, even the sounds outside were muted.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Crimson Death: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Everyone in Cafe

Crimson Death finished his food and stepped to the side moments before the front half of the car hit the table and his table burst into flames. Completely unfazed he said to himself, "Demons are so uncivilized and needlessly messy......."

Then he walked forward to in front of everyone and due to a amulet worn around his neck even the people in the bubble could hear him. "Greetings, I am Crimson Death. I am a man of honor so I always give my prey a fighting chance. But to prove I'm serious I will now guess all of your species. The young red head woman is a rare and rather hated Vampire/Werewolf mix, The young woman with icy blue, hair is a highly sought after Changeling/Snow Leopard mix, The young girl in the bubble is a Werewolf Pup, The young man who put up the shield bubble is a Dark Elf. The brave man telling them to run is a Swan Changeling whose brother I think was killed by some of my underlings he made a great coat by the way. Now for the last few the young woman in the corner is a rare Slime Girl she's worth tons on the black market as her slime is a highly valued magic ingredient, The gentleman with her is a Monochromatic Demon, And the woman across the street who threw the car to cause mischief is a normal Demon." Explained Crimson Death.

Kiara Shiya: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren

Kiara was terrified to the point speechlessness at this point he guessed her and everyone else's species in seconds. She was sure it was the end at this point how could they possibly escape? It seemed absolutely impossible at this point.

She was racking her brain for a idea, But she couldn't thinking of anything. Every idea she came up with ended the same way....... Death.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren.

Ayla finally stood up bravely, "I'm a worthless street urchin hated by my own kind, You have more to live for than me. I'll distract him while you run you'll know when." Ayla whispered to them.

"Your the Punk who killed my parents for having me aren't you? You low life piece of trash!" Yelled Kaia. If she was gonna go out she was gonna go out in a blaze of glory getting revenge for her parents and saving the lives of everyone here. And then she threw a punch right at Crimson Death's face.

Slime Girl: Tags: Neo Michael Faust/Location: Small cafe in London

She sat down still shaking while she watched everything unfold. The moment the car went throw the window she drove underneath the table trying to avoid the flying glass.

When the Slayer who was apparently 'Crimson Death' side stepped the car without any fear or surprise at all and named all their species easily she was even more terrified. When the young Werewolf/Vampire woman confronted him she felt thankfully for her efforts hoping she could someday be that brave. She wished she could her though, But she was quite literally spineless and scared out of her wits..........."
Last edited by Rusty20 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ Sixth post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : everyone in the cafe
Neo held his poker face up for the whole thing that just had happened. Not long after he had gotten his cup of coffee he had sensed another demon fairly close by. The action the other demon had done, made Neo smile in an almost sinister way. Just as the Honda came flying towards the window, Neo stood and raised his arms to block the car - to minimise the impact just a little bit. He saw that slime girl had docked under the table and the other youngsters were being shielded by the dark elf. Then he noticed that the car had started to catch on fire. “Please not the hair, thank you” he mumbled to himself. He pushed the car a little bit back out towards the street but all of the glass had left Neo’s body filled with cuts. Not that he minded it in any way or form, he actually needed this now, because Crimson had made his move. When the man walked out in front of the youngsters and started stating who was what, Neo wasn’t surprised at all. In fact, he found it almost funny that he had escaped this guy for this long - Monochromatic demons were rather rare since they mostly stayed in their own world - only the few that were soul collector or the ones who like Neo had been cast out walked the earth. Neo found it all so funny that he had started to laugh, fairly loudly. He bends down and looked down at slime girl under the table and gave her a small smile - just to make her a bit calmer - not that he thought it would help her right now but he did it anyway. When the vampire and werewolf mix went in for a punch, Neo knew he’d have to step in. The youngsters didn’t stand a chance against a guy like Crimson. Neo ran a hand through his hair and as he did so, his body started to change. The hair changed into a pure white, his ears grew longer, his skin turned light grey, his teeth turned into fangs, two tails flew out into the smoke-filled air and his eyes had changed from the normal looking ones to black with a white iris in the middle. He walked over to the group of youngsters while saying “Now now, as much as I hate fighting I can’t just sit back and relax while some youngsters have to fight such an awful excuse of a human as you - no offence~” Neo looked over at Crimson with a smile that didn’t go up to the eyes at all. His eyes were almost as cold as Crimson's was. In a matter of seconds, Neo was pulling slime girl out from under the table and pushed her over to the youngsters over to the side. He kept on pushing them towards the back entrance. He whispered in a low voice that when they would see a chance to escape, they could take it. Then he turned around while talking out loud now, mostly to the vampire/werewolf mix “You can’t get your revenge if you die too early little one…” Then Neo started to walk over to Crimson once again before looking him dead in the eye while saying “Sorry but I can’t let you have them - they deserve a life outside of cages or even death…” Neo was now forming the black liquid that was running down his arms into two long blades. “Mister Crimson, I don’t care about what you good you think you’re doing by ‘taking’ care of creatures like myself but today your plans won’t work out to your favour~ I simply won’t let that happen” Neo raised the black blades and pointed them towards Crimson with a strong and unafraid look in his eyes. Neo didn’t really care what happened to him right at this moment - he was certain that whatever this guy could do, Neo has had worse things happen to him over his many years on earth and in the other world. Neo charged in and went in for a few swings. The only thing that was worrying him at this moment was that one he had left his beloved book on the table and two he didn’t know Crimson’s next move and three, the whole room was starting to catch on fire - the smoke had started to fill the room even more. Neo went in for a few more swings with the blades, aiming for the torso mostly while he tried to force the man back towards the burning car. Neo had the upper hand right now since it would be a race against time. The fire nor the smoke did anything to him but to a human, the smoke would get to them in a matter of minutes. He just had to give the others enough time. Neo thought to himself “You can do this” and went in for another push and swings with the blades.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arisu Rei Ren

Postby Euthymios » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:54 pm

x𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Furious; Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe
      Arisu could feel Rin's indignation at being assumed as a male; she must have gotten mixed up with the monochromatic demon. The sentence that really caught his attention was how utterly bloody casual Crimson Death talked about his brother. Arisu's white wings flared open with rage and with a running start that sent his chair clattering away, he tackled Crimson. A quick shift into a gray wolf brought him down. Arisu snarled in his face,
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me