( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby Metronome » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:33 am

๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ[/color][/size]
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Elias[/right]

Luca jumped at the sound of shoes scraping on concrete. He turned, afraid perhaps the woman had followed him. A sigh of relief. It was only Elias. Luca shrugged softly at his remark.

"I'm just...not used to doing these big events. Father Walter was the one who always went to them. But now that he's...." Luca paused. Gone? Dead? They didn't even know, did they.

"I guess I have pretty big shoes to fill."
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:47 am

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, imogen, luca )

Elias clasped a hand on Lucaโ€™s shoulder. โ€œYou shouldnโ€™t worry about it too much. Youโ€™ve been doing a good job, so far. No one does everything perfectly all the time.โ€ He said, trying to reassure the nervous priest. โ€œYouโ€™ve certainly helped me a lot. Itโ€™s all just new for you. Once you settle into your new position, youโ€™ll be great.โ€ Elias would never tell Luca, but he hadnโ€™t been the biggest fan of Walter. The reason why was obvious, at least to the vampires of Greendale. The fewer hunters there were, the better it would be for all of them. Where there was hunters, death was sure to follow.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:55 am

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Elias

Luca reflexively stiffened at the man's touch. He shifted away slightly, if not unconsciously. It had been years, but he still didn't like casual contact. Perhaps he would never outgrow that.

"Thank you, Elias. I'm glad I could make a difference." He was quiet for a moment. "I should probably get back to my booth..."
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:53 am

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: luca )

Elias removed his hand from the manโ€™s shoulder, seeing that he was clearly uncomfortable. โ€œOf course. If you need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. I owe you one for all the trips to the confessional Iโ€™ve been making.โ€ He chuckled. The priest had helped him through some pretty dark times, despite not knowing the details behind his troubles. Elias was more than happy to return the favor. Growing up, he had been taught to look after his neighbors. While that sentiment remained in the small town of Greendale, the rest of the world had become selfish. Elias would leave town every few decades, then come back when most of the aging population had passed away. It kept people from wondering why he never aged. During his time away, Elias was always met with the cruelty of the outside world.
Last edited by สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 am

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐›๐š๐ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”
vampire . ~800 y/o . male . at fundraiser
no tags, mentions no one

The vampire strode up the steps to the convention center, his movements eloquent and leisurely as he passed through the doors and into the hustle and bustle of the night's event. He'd been in Greendale only a short time and up until a few days ago had primarily remained tucked away, he preferred to stake out a town before indulging in its social happenings. He'd sat back long enough, feeding on ones who were stupid enough to venture too far. Now? Now Thiago wanted to hunt. Also, he was getting rather bored being alone constantly and desired companions, there were vampires here and he knew that. He'd just have to seek them out. He stopped somewhere near the walls, taking a moment to scan the room and study the people inside of it. His eyes fluttered over a particular booth, a religious one that was at the moment free from occupation. Thiago had never been very religious, he'd been polytheistic in his youth and had followed his tribe's teaching for quite some time, however; his absence from the rituals and preachings made him numb to it and once he'd gone to Spain he couldn't quite grasp monotheism. Sighing softly the man turned his head once again and continued the slow stroll through the room.
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicyskeleton » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

โ” ๐™๐™๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™€๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™†๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰
      โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐™Ž thiago, luca ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™‚๐™€๐˜ฟ thiago
    russell stopped at a reasonable distance from the fundraiser, scouting out its attendees before he decided to go. these things were unnecessary, at least in his opinion. but then again, how could the dead judge the livings actives?
    most people were dressed formal or casual formal, himself falling into the more casual side of the spectrum. he wasnt attending for any benefits, he was solely here for interaction with others. russell thrived off talking to others, if he was alone for to long he got extremely irritable. his eyes flicked back and forth between the people coming and going from the fundraiser, until he decided he had waited long enough. and besides, if he was just standing here he could miss something important.
    taking even steps, he strode towards the event and casually walked up the steps and towards the large hall. it was crowded as people shuffled back and forth. russell searched for someone to engage with until his eyes fell upon a fellow he wasnt sure he knew. arching an eyebrow, his curiosity grew as he wondered why he had never seen him before. changing his direction, he made his way towards the man and slowed his pace to walk beside him.
    "i havent seen you around." his accent was very odd especially here in the states. he was born and raised in sweden, thus his heavy swedish accent, but had moved to britain for about a hundred years, adding a hint of british thrown in there. even though he may sound odd to many people, some found it quite charming.
    russell stuffed his hands in his pockets as he scanned the area more, only to spot a religious church group. he fixated himself on father luca, tilting his head as he watched a woman bother him. ah, that would be the only time a woman ever talked to that man. the vampire had no problems with the priest other than the fact he found him boring and so devoted to one thing it never seemed like he had fun. and fun, that was a priority in russells life.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:31 pm

๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐™€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vampire_) Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxHe got a weird vibe from the girl, like there was something that was deeply troubling her. He narrowed his eyes and tilted his head down slightly to look her face to face. Well, as close as they could come considering the height difference. "I-" He choked a bit on his words when she simply turned her head away. Furrowing his brows, he grabbed her shoulder and turned the girl towards him again. "Oy it's rude to just be in someone's way and then to turn away from them like that." He made a clicking sound with his tongue and raised a brow. "Is it in a woman's nature to be impolite like that?" Really unladylike in his eyes. Well, it was more so him trying to scold the woman simply because he wanted to. It would be hypocritical of him to truly be mad for such a reason. Those rules have changed slightly over the passage of time, but it was never common for a woman to be impolite. He was actually born in 1949, and at that time it was slanderous to a man's name for his wife to be anything but a housewife. When he was about 10 when he started to be a nuisance. Manners didn't concern him as a young boy. Though, that had slightly changed over time. With years came some manner of maturity, and the development of living for eternity. I'd say that was sort of a turning point in Jackson's life. He was still an annoying prankster, yet he also accepted his fate. Sometimes he becomes absolutely flabbergasted at the advancements in technology and fashion. What happened to girls wearing their simple dresses every day? Dunno. But now there's people arguing over whether or not the Earth is flat, and guys wearing makeup and acting flamboyant as all hell. Not to say he was against that sort of thing, it was just odd. How did the world come to where it is today? Again, dunno. Oh right. Rude girl. "At least have a conversation with me before storming off."
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 002 )

Postby yeosang1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:40 pm

โŠฐ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ขโŠฑ Fundrasier Banquet | Jackson | Vampire
โงโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโ˜™

valkryie jumped slightly as the male grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to face him once more. damn, seriously? where were his manners? if he wanted her to face him again, he should have just said something. but then again , valkryie might have spaced out the moment he was saying anything. not because she was trying to be rude, or she just didn't like the male, but her wish to leave was starting to fade more and more longer she said. soon, she might as well just stay hidden in a corner until the event ended. but hey, she did that everywhere at this point. even at family reunions, she'd sit hiding with a book somewhere. aish, she wasn't social anymore. or she just never was. either way, being a vampire still changed alot, and she hated it alot. alot."Woman's nature?" valkryie slinted her eyes slightly, before shoving the male back. "what the hell?" she said softly, closing her hands into a soft ball.womans rights? either this male was raised in a very different household, or something was seriously wrong with him somehow. or both. even if it was the opposite of woman rights, well thats another thing she was a black sheep in. wow, shes just a black sheep everywhere, isn't she? maybe she could just leave the country or something and restart her life. valkryie rolled her eyes once more, relaxing her hands once more. a small sigh escaped through her lips once more, her tongue flicking against her lips again. in all honesty, maybe valkryie was just a bit harsh. on others and herself. but still. "a conversation? fine, then." she said softly, once more, inhaling a slight breath. "Whats your name, stranger?" she bit her lip slightly, rubbing her arm quietly once more.

"im valkryie."

|whOOO this was a really bad post
im sorry, guys<3
i promise to post for Genesis soon but just
give me a minute lm ao
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ three. )

Postby Elillium » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:56 am

x
          โ€Ÿ.๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ll๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’.โ™›
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

xxxAs soon as Elias walked away from them, she could feel her safety net disappear. She had been depending on
      him to ensure that she maintained composure, but that was gone now. All stability she felt she had once had, was
      gone now. Adeline looked at Imogen furtively. Sometimes she felt incompetent or inept; she was the youngest of
      all the Greendale vampires, and it often felt like they had to constantly monitor her to assure that she behaved.
      Instinctively, her eyes began sweeping the crowd, prying on every social group and conversation, looking for the
      one, the perfect one. Someone larger than her, and typically she found that she preferred those in good health.
      She looked back at Imogen once more, hoping that she had not noticed Adeline's retracted, distant behavior. Her
      energy and strength were deteriorating by the second.

xxxApprehensively, Adeline watched Elias and Luca through the large glass doors of the courthouse, hoping that she
      would be able to manage her behaviour for only a little longer. Then maybe their little group could slip away, and
      find a stray victim somewhere stumbling drunkenly down a side street. "I'm exhausted," she said to Imogen, wiping
      her eyes with her cold hand as her vision began to blur. "How have you been though?" She asked, trying to digress
      onto a different topic in hopes of distracting herself from the inevitable.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ imogen: 003 )

Postby valkyrie, » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:51 am

ใ€ โ™• ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚ !! โž
    ใ€ vampire ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ 5000+ ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ fundraiser banquet ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ taggs: adeline, elias ใ€‘

imogen rolled her eyes at elias, "whatever you say, elias." she knew controlling your hunger was not great. but, she pushed that aside when the younger vampire excused himself. her eyes followed him as he communicated with luca, the priest. imogen returned her attention back to adeline with a smile. "you should be able to keep calm for a little while, right?" the vampire asked with an eyebrow raised. suddenly, adeline asked her a question, "i've been doing well. just decided to observe the banquet; wanted to see if it was worth making a safe haven. so far, it's been decent. " imogen commented. the girl has been alive, travelling, for thousands of years looking for a safe place for vampires. all the places she's been to, there was a vampire hunter around the corner. thankfully, being as old as she was, she manged to avoid them for so long. but, with her younger friends, she was more worried about. this town was quiet enough to avoid any judgement, right?
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me