☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed, Started

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed, Started

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 ~
Female | Eighteen | Fire | Outside Field | Quinn, Amethyst, Angel

The moment Quinn broke out into laughter Serenity shot him a blazing glare, a bright flash of fiery red flushing through her cheeks and vanishing as she raised the index finger of her right hand to immediately press atop the center of Quinn's lips. Little grains of dirt smeared from her fingertip onto his skin, other particles sprinkling back to the ground from which they had been stolen. She allowed her gaze to meet his own, a serious expression upon her face as she spoke. "I'm fairly certain the guards dug up my holes at first to see what I was putting in them. All of the holes I've dug before now were empty. Judging from the difference in dirt displacement over time I believe they've stopped checking the holes. This is the first time I've stashed anything but I'll always leave a bunch of extra empty holes to throw them off," she responded before lowering her hand back to her side and crouching in the dirt once more.

"There's a method to my madness. The treasure map is in my head," she added, digging her fingers into the dirt once more. As Quinn and Amethyst requested she make them each a shiv, she would simply continue her digging, avoiding eye contact to divert suspicions as she responded to their questions. "Spoons are harder to swipe than you'd think, but easier than a knife. The guards make sure all silverware is returned after mealtime and they do fairly regular pat downs. You have to swipe one from the dish pit when nobody is looking and stash it in your bra lined up to look natural. When adjusting keep your hair over your shoulders and make it look like you're fixing a strap. Quinn will just have to get creative since..no bra. Don't swipe your spoons on the same day or they'll be more likely to notice. Each of you bring me a spoon and I'll bend it for you here. Don't try to take anything in after field time because they'll find it in the pat down. That's why I have to stash mine now. They think I'm digging to find buried treasure and always check to ensure I return empty handed." After her explanation, she had finished digging the next hole, and began to fill it in once more.

As Angel arrived at the scene, Serenity decided she was finished digging and instead sat back in the grass atop her holes, propping up her palms on the ground behind her and crossing her ankles in the grass. Peering up at him, she had to squint in the sunlight to see who it was before responding to his question. "Make them buried treasure," she answered simply, followed up by a charming smile before she switched to sit criss-cross and slapped her hands together to dust off the dirt. The more people who dismissed her as wild and crazy, the less likely the guards were to question any odd behaviors she began. Serenity was naturally quite free-spirited and wild, but she took care to add some extra spice to the mix believing it would work in her favor.

She had decided that the time outside in the field was the opportune time to make an escape attempt, even though it was the time most guards were present. The fact that they were already outside eliminated barriers such as computerized locked doors and surveillance, and with a decent patch of grass and a windy day in the field Serenity could spread a dangerous enough fire. The fire would section off a smaller area of the field and provide her with fewer guards to go up against. Once they were taken down, the last obstacle would be getting around the likely electrified barrier that surrounded the field. She didn't have that part of the plan figured out just yet, but as she took the time to think things over she was getting to work on the shivs to be prepared. Every time she tried to figure a way past the barrier, her thoughts always brought her back to Morgan and his ability to fly. Could he carry another person while he flew?

Getting lost in her thoughts, Serenity allowed her gaze to briefly glance over the three who had gathered around her, pondering the extent of their own abilities and wondering if any of them would prove beneficial to her planning. Amethyst would be helpful if only for her fighting knowledge and background. Quinn would be helpful if he could control the water in the human body and hold back the guards, but Serenity had no idea if he had that much control over his ability. Angel would certainly be helpful as well, his control of the wind could direct her flames to be an even more effective barrier. Giving her head a little tilt to the left, Serenity brought her right hand up to rest her fingertips lightly atop her cheek as she daydreamed of a great escape.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solitary_crow » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:13 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Morgan Kim

Male ● 23 ● Flight ● Morgan, Mo ● Location: Field ● Tagged: Tyler
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╶╶╶╶ ⌲

Morgan longed for the day he could wake up to the sun shining, birds chirping, and the sweet aroma of frying pancakes.

Today was not that day.

The rain splattered on his face like tiny hailstones, one after the other soaking him to the skin. He was high, high up in the air, his hair whipping in the roaring wind, as the sounds of dull gunfire raged below him. Wiping the water from his eyes - sweat, water, it felt the same - his eyes strained to see through the darkened grey of the sky. Come on, come on, come on. It has to be close by. His lungs were screaming. Morgan ignored them, gasping softly as he forced himself to weave through the torrent of rain.

The bullet hit him dead in the chest. Before Morgan knew it, he was awake - shaking, cold, and plastered in sweat - yet alive, strapped in on a hard white chair. Workers in lab coats and guards stood around him, which looked to him remarkably like zoo-goers gawking at a rare species.

"Sorry to disappoint," he proffered with a weak smile. The cold silence that followed was broken by the scientist who had been observing the large display beside him. "A failure." she stated stonily. "That makes the 9th one since we've started rain simulations. Expect severe consequences if you continue this behavior tomorrow."

With a flick of her head, the guards who had been waiting unstrapped him from the chair, presented him with a glass of water that he drank in one gulp, and marched him to the field. Perhaps if it had been someone else, the simulation he had just undergone would haunt him for the entire morning. And it had haunted him initially - not the physical pain, but what it reminded him of. But just liked so many other things, Morgan had packed it into a bundle and locked it securely behind a closet in his mind. There were things and people more important than his daily ghosts. The lab workers had started off with him flying through loops, from platform to platform - dexterity and agility training. Now, it was a test of his stamina and mental strength, and, long story short, he wasn't doing splendidly.

The guards left him right outside the door, and he turned to give them a placating smile before he stepped away. Morgan knew them by name - Ryder and Wells - although their communication was limited to bouts of man-handling, grunts, nods, and "yes"s or "no"s. He didn't find it in himself to hate the guards so long as they did no major harm to him or the others with powers. Yet, he remembered, biting his lip and walking forward, there had been a thirteenth member, a strong woman, with the power to bend metal. Neither Ryder nor Wells met his eyes when he asked where she was. He had a guess as the what happened, and it weighed on his heart.

Lost in thought and gazing at the brightness of the outside before him, Morgan nearly tripped over the man laying on the grass. He tried to avoid it by levitating himself, but the morning's session had taken its toll. Rebalancing himself and brushing off dirt and grass from himself, he made out the man on the grass - Tyler, he recognized. Morgan's smile was a mix of rue and embarrassment. "Gods, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." Then he paused, and added, "Not because you're invisible, just -"

Morgan stopped when he saw the black eye on Tyler's face. "I would ask if you're okay, but that would be a bad question, wouldn't it?" he said with a gentle yet wry quirk of his lips. His own sides were bruised with dark purple splotches from crashing down hard, yet as he sat down his smile didn't waver.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
solitary_crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii.

Postby The Grey Stuff » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:27 pm

angel robert d'arc

age ↝ twenty-two role ↝ air location ↝ outside tagged ↝ serenity, quinn, amethyst

As he was approaching and Amethyst was rolling her head--and eyes--Angel spread his arms. "Wow. So happy to see me." Even though he did a very similar head roll when she made the cat analogy... and then proceeded to guess, correctly, that he'd been hitting on the wrong woman again.

He flashed a grin at her and winked. "You should see the other guy." That was a joke. The other guy was in perfectly good health. Angel had never paid him back for his brand new shiner. It wasn't like he'd be able to without being immediately tranquilized--and then probably bruised some more. Of course, that wasn't to say payback wasn't in order. The blond just had to be smart about it. He'd wave his arms and make the wind do something unpleasant to that guard... when no one was watching and Angel could easily deny it. That might not stop fiancé-boy from retaliating, but at least then Angel would be satisfied in knowing he'd gotten even.

He shook himself out of his schemes and shrugged. "Besides, you didn't see her. She was lookin' so smoking hot in that lab coat..." He was being ironic, but it was a little hard to tell if you didn't know him well. Sometimes he really did find some of the staff attractive, but in this case he had only been flirting to be annoying. "And how was I supposed to know she was engaged?" He tilted his head thoughtfully. "Well, I mean... aside from the ring on her finger. And the dirty looks from that guard who was... also wearing a ring." He rolled his shoulders in another nonchalant shrug. "Oh well. What's done is done."

He crossed his arms and started nodding as Serenity explained she was going to 'make buried treasure.' And then that little smile of hers. "Really." He sounded unconvinced, as most people would at a response like that, but decided he wasn't going to fight her on this, or press her to explain herself. "Okay." His expression softened a little. Poor thing must be cracking. If she couldn't even get this far, how was she going to survive? Then again, a part of him envied her. It was probably pretty comforting to just let it all go and run into the waiting arms of insanity.

As he watched her, he saw her muscles slacken slightly and her eyes glaze over, like she was lost in thought. Angel smirked. "Pondering life's great questions over there?" he asked, raising a brow.
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed

Postby aura- » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Q u i n n W i n t e r
age ;; twenty two ;; power ;; water ;; tagged ;; serenity amethyst angel

Quinn quickly shook the girls hand from his lips as she attempted to hush him. Which it did, he stopped laughing and instead pushed her hand away and wiped the little grains sand from his face. As soon as Quinn asked for her to make hime a shiv Amethyst was quick to follow with her own reasoning, obviously better since Quinn didn't give a reason why. and she just helped with actually being able to get one from the girl. and thankfully it seemed like she agreed to it, giving them instructions on how to grab them without being caught. it seemed easy enough, he would give it some time for Amethyst to graduation one before he did to allow for less suspicion. And he would find someway to hide it and give it to the girl for her to make it. After he little talk she then looked back down at the sand and began digging once again, this time not putting any sort of weapon into the empty hole.

Then Angel appeared, Quinn was so wrapped up in the other two and what was going on between them he didn't see the male approach them. And asking them what Serenity was to make for them. But before Quinn could answer him, Serenity had already done so. simply saying they were to make buried treasure. now sitting comfortably in the sand and looking up at them. Things seemed to quiet down between the four of them, Amethyst and Angel finishing up a light conversation why Serenity sat quietly on the grass. Quinn just stood there I silence as well, not bothering to interrupt anyone around him. he enjoyed the quiet, not bothered by in and instead welcomed it. He looked off over to the side of them at the other group of people that had gathered. Then angel spoke, causing Quinn to direct his attention to him then Serena who the question had been directed at, raising an eyebrow himself and waiting for her answer. curious to see what she could be thinking about right now.

aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ — gilligan "gill" tucker [ 003 ]

Postby eggos. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 am

G I L L I G A N !
    Gilligan smiled lightly at John's response and nodded his head. "I try." He said simply, then turned to smirk at Jocelyn as she retorted about his height comment. He chuckled and replied, "I only do it because you all are so short." Gill sighed dramatically and looked at the sky. "You have no idea what it does to my neck to look down all the time." Obviously, the playful look in his chocolate eyes said that he was teasing, he pretty much teased everyone that they were shorter than him—except for Jonathan cause he was the only person he knew here at the moment who was close—so he didn't mean any harm.

As the others joked about their injuries in ways of making amusement, Gill found himself frowning again and resisting the urge to run up and just sock a scientist in the face. It would've been a nice choice actually, but something told him he didn't want to be tranquilized today. These experiments were getting worse and worse. Soon enough, one of them—God forbid—would be killed. He knew it.

His morbid thinking was cut off as Jocelyn practically exclaimed at him as he mentioned him being shot at, and in a flash unseen by him, Jocelyn was in front of him and lifting up his shirt to display his stomach to check for injuries. Gill blushed lightly until Jocelyn lowered the cloth down and he chuckled kind of amusingly at her overreacting. It was touching that she cared so much. "I did say almost got shot, but thanks for checking me out." He winked playfully at her and leaned up again as she asked him what scientist suggested the idea.

Gilligan thought for a moment as he tried to recall from what happened earlier this week. He was pretty sure he was in his room, doing nothing except staring at the wall for no profound reason, when three scientists came in. He can recall a girl and two guys. They told him to come with him and Gill already knew the consequences to disobeying so he did. They lead him into his testing area. Only thing different was that he was told to stay on a wall and the scientists exited the room and came back on a glass side with little slots and they were holding bows and arrows. More like crossbows honestly. That's all he could remember with his very collective memory.

"I can't remember much sorry," Gilligan said to Jocelyn then breathed out and continued, "I can't remember their names either, you know I suck at memory. All I know is that there was one girl and two guys, but the girl was the main scientist of my group you could say. She was more authoritive. She had long brown hair though." He shrugged. Well talk about unhelpful. Gill gets a A+. He could only really remember things that are 'important' to him. Such as names or places. People who did cruel and unusual punishments to him and his friends for no reason? Nah.

He looked over as he heard Jonathan mention a Octavia. The telepath of the twelve still remaining, Gill can recall. See, important. Gilligan smiled at her kindly. "Hello Octavia." Oh man, he was sad to think to himself about calling her Activia. He'll try and avoid that. He eventually heard a soft humming sound and directed it towards Cerys, who looked concentrated. He smiled softly. She always had the smoothest singing. Kind of like an angel. Gilligan listened quietly, deciding to lay down on the grass now.
eggos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Amethyst 3, Jonathan 3

Postby Ghostarriver » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:47 am

Amethyst Lilara
══════════════
Female 🌌 21 🌌 Umbrakinesis 🌌 Form 🌌 Location: Field 🌌 Tags: Serenity, Quinn, Angel

Amethyst listened, intently, as Serenity explained how to steal the spoon and get it to her.
“I’ll probably swipe my spoon tomorrow, then. Thanks for the tip.” Amethyst had always considered an escape attempt, but skills and manipulation of darkness alone could only get her so far and she didn’t have any plans that involved an untimely demise. So maybe going along with Serenity’s little plot would bear some fruits of success, as long as they could get out of this godforsaken building. The rest would be simple from there. With any luck, there’s would be plenty of spots to hide on the island and they’d be able to find a way back to civilisation. From there, Amethyst could do what she did best: disappear.

She let out a snort, as Quinn had to wipe dirt off his mouth.
“Make sure you wash your hands Serenity. Wouldn’t do to get sick, now would it?” most would take this as Amethyst being concerned for others’ wellbeing, but if you listened close enough, one could detect an undertone of warning. Fairly subtle, but just identifiable if you knew Amethyst well enough.

Amethyst sighed, returning her attention to Angel.
“Mm, I dunno Bobby, the other guy seems to be looking a lot better than you right now...” Amethyst shrugged, looking back at the building. “Besides, what have I told you about flirting with nearly every pretty girl you see? Are some of them even worth the time and effort? Ah, forget it, an idiot always makes time.” She stood up, approaching him and grabbing his chin, turning his face to look at his left cheek and tutting, in such a manner that it made Amethyst appear more like a disapproving older sister to Angel than anything else. In a way, she partially was, but it was mainly for the fun of it. Since Angel was smart enough not to flirt with her, they’d developed a more sibling like relationship, even if it was mostly for kicks.
“You’re going to get yourself really badly hurt one day this way, do you need me to sort out the bully for you?” The mocking tone in her voice was deliberately lacking subtlety, as Amethyst went on to scold Angel. She rather enjoyed patronising him at times, if only to return the favour when Angel teased her. The two were pretty much a joke, to be honest.

Letting go of Angel’s face, Amethyst went to sit down, deciding now would be as good a time as ever, to take a quick nap. Laying as comfortably as possible on the ground, Amethyst closed her eyes and rested her head on her arms, hoping to wake up and see everything was just as it was before, but she knew that was very unlikely to happen.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Jonathan Windsor
══════════════
Male ⏩ 23 ⏩ Telekinesis ⏩ Form ⏩ Location: Field ⏩ Tags: Jocelyn, Cerys, Gilligan, Octavia

Jonathan snickered, listening to Joelyn and Gilligan's conversation about height. Such matters always amused Jonathan, since he was one of the tall ones constantly teasing others about being short, with a few regular victims in particular. That usually earned him a punch to the arm, but there had been some... extreme responses... sometimes.
“Eh, don't worry Jocelyn, being tall isn't all glamour and gun.” Jonathan interrupted, wih a small smile.

Now Jonathan zoned out of the conversation, thinking about what Gilligan had said about nearly getting shot and such. Seemed that the scientists were getting a bit heavy handed with all of them and, suddenly, the idea of escape didn't seem so crazy after all. Otherwise there was a good chance they'd all end up like the thirteenth and Jonathan had always had hopes of a long life.
The only issue was John's lack of knowledge in such escapades, he was certainly not used to life on the run. An escape plan had to be carefully thought out executed with precision.

Precision Jonathan lacked.

While consumed by these thoughts, Jonathan took a few minutes to realise there was a quiet humming. After listening a while longer, he focused on the source of the angelic sound, which happened to be Cerys and simply looked at her, curiously. He didn't really know her as well as he should, so the humming caught him slightly by surprise, but in a good way. Jonathan found himself, almost, enchanted in a way.
“You must have been told several times before, but you have a very beautiful voice.” John commented, offhandedly.
Last edited by Ghostarriver on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ Noт 100% Hυмαɴ // Closed

Postby feather_light_flight » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 am

xix
//xx── ─xCerys Quin-Lee
Super Strength Weapons Combat Pretty Voice
field chipper joce, gil, jon, via

The song lilted upwards, like a little fairy would if they were jumping from flower to flower. Of course without lyrics, the melody only told half a story, but it was still relaxing and it helped Cerys to focus, to calm down. Her music was one of the few things that had kept her so sane on the nightmare of an island. Singing every night earned her the guards favor- they weren't quite as rough with her as they were with others- and had kept Cerys's mind in a happy place when all she wanted to do was cry.

The song halted, cutting off midnote as Jonathon spoke, his voice pulling the blonde haired girl's gaze down to him. A small smile lingered on her lips as she chuckled, wrinkles crinkling up at the corner of her eyes. "Ah thank you." Was that a blush dusting her cheeks? It could just be a trick of the light. Either way, Cerys seemed happy about the compliment, "My mother taught my sister and I before I left. She insisted that we practice every day. I guess the habit stuck."

Another laugh, Cerys shot a quick glance over at Jocelyn and Gil, who seemed to be focused on a new comer to the group- when had that happened? Cerys recalled the girls name as being Octavia, and she shot her a warm smile in greeting before turning her attention back to Jonathon. Her eyes took on an almost playful glint, "Since you've caught me singing, I suppose it's only fair I hear you in return hmmm?"
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 am

~ 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 ~
Female | Eighteen | Fire | Outside Field | Quinn, Amethyst, Angel

Serenity herself did not move from her spot, however, her eyes immediately flicked to meet Angel's line of sight as he addressed her. Giving her head a gentle tilt and raising her eyebrows, her charming smile returned to her lips once again. "Hmm, why yes.. I suppose you could say that. I am deciding how I would like to overcome the obstacles of our world," she responded, her cryptic replies always shading the true meanings held within her words. Serenity chose her words quite carefully, constructing all of her odd statements to be completely true, but appearing senseless. She allowed her gaze to remain locked with Angel's for a long lingering moment, curiously watching over his own expression to see if he came to the conclusion she was planning another escape.

After watching his reaction her gaze would break away, drifting to briefly lock eyes with Quinn before she slowly blinked and turned her head towards Amethyst, placing her palms on the grass behind her and leaning back to see everyone standing more easily. "I'm always sick. Touch my forehead to check my temperature." With this response, she threw back her head, wild locks of hair scrambling about like dancing flames before settling to hang beneath her, swaying just above the blades of grass. She allowed her eyes to slip closed, warm rays of sunlight shining down upon her rosy cheeks and blackened eye. "My perpetual fever rarely drops below 100," she added, the warmth around her only further raising her body heat. Opening her eyes once more, Serenity returned her gaze to Amethyst just in time to see her lay down in the grass.

Losing interest in the resting female, Serenity returned her attention to Quinn and Angel, sitting up criss-cross and patting both hands on either side of herself, indicating for them to sit. Serenity could be a social butterfly when she wanted to, and right now she wanted to know where everyone stood in terms of trust, loyalty, and desperation to escape. If she was going to let anyone in on her latest escape attempt, she'd need to make sure they wouldn't mess anything up. Serenity had always worked alone before now, but obviously, that wasn't working out too well for her. Truth be told, in her heart, she wanted for everyone to escape together. The suffering they all had to endure was atrocious, and Serenity knew if she ever escaped on her own she'd always feel guilty about anyone she left behind. Perhaps that reduced her motivation and was one of the reasons her escape attempts were never successful in the past.

If all twelve of them were going to get out of there alive, she needed to trust them, as hard as it might be. Not open up to them, but trust them enough to work together. Hopefully, she could manage that. A part of her worried that this would also be a 'now or never' type of situation. If she dragged a bunch of people into her scheming this time and the guards ended up finding out, they could easily isolate everyone and completely cut them off. If she was going to drag the others into her plans, she needed to ensure they were perfect first.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ Jocelyn Lucina Soleil // [#004]

Postby 200765 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 am

J O C E L Y N

Age » Twenty-one Role » Light Crush » tbd Location » Field Mentioned » Cerys, TylerTagged » Gill, Octavia

Realizing exactly what she had done, Jocelyn blushed and apologized. "Sorry, Gillian, I didn't—I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing." She listened to him respond to her question, sighing when he couldn't remember exactly who had put him into the testing area. "Ah, that's all right." No, the anger hadn't left her, but it was no longer flaming. It had lessened to a slow boil, enough so anger wouldn't cloud her mind as she thought about escaping. She forced a smile on her face and made her voice light and cheery as she teased Jonathan. "It was a stupid question anyways. If I were getting shot at, I don't think I'd remember who was doing the shooting either."

Cerys' humming was one of the only things Jocelyn heard after she fell silent. With the humming in the background, she started to think. When would be the best time to leave? It would probably have to be when they were outside. They probably would have trouble fighting the guards outside without weapons, especially because they were always tired thanks to the experiments. Then there was the matter of the fence. She could not get over it alone. In fact, her powers were practically useless in escaping unless... unless if she could create the illusion that they were all on the field, when in fact they were sneaking away. Invisible, because there was someone—Tyler—who could become invisible, and Jocelyn was pretty sure he could also make others invisible too. And she was pretty sure she would be able to create that illusion. Though it would be complex, she'd probably be able to hold it long enough so that they could escape. Someone would have to carry her though when the illusion was ongoing because as proven with a recent experiment, she was pretty much dead to the world when creating one.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jonathan 4

Postby Ghostarriver » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:54 am

Jonathan Windsor
══════════════
Male ⏩ 23 ⏩ Telekinesis ⏩ Form ⏩ Location: Field ⏩ Tags: Jocelyn, Cerys, Gilligan, Octavia

As he continued listening, Jonathan was in slight awe of the way Cerys so beautifully manipulated sound to produce a melody. John had been dragged to many operas during his younger years and he'd always made sure that he had earplugs on his person, not at all wanting to spend three hours curled under a seat with his hands over his ears, while some lady went on that she was worried her lover had abandoned her.

A ghost of a smirk played across Jonathan's expression, as he noticed a blush on Cerys' cheeks.
“I must say, it looks rather nice when you blush, really brings out your eyes.” He winked at her, as she went on to mention her mother.
“What a wise woman.”

Jonathan raised a brow, seeing Cerys' eyes light up, before she requested that he sing. He let out a chuckle.
“Me? Not a chance milady, I sound like a dying cat.” Truthfully, Jonathan had no idea what he sounded like, but he wasn't planning on embarassing himself any time soon. That had always been the problem with Jonathan. He was never really one to try new things and take risks. He preferred to think of himself as sensible and, anyway, Jonathan had never been inclined to try out anything new since his younger brother had died. John had felt there was simply no point, since things had always been better when Damien had been with him and John had done things he'd probably have refused to do on his own.

“Why don't we save everybody's ears the trouble and hear another song from you.” He suggested, determined to avoid singing.
Ghostarriver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me