a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (25)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:45 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Mesmerized | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau waited for a few seconds, standing there in the entry way until Ashlynn turned her gaze back to him. He smiled lightly, moving the clothes in his hands as if to show her he found something for her to wear. Her dark hair was now wet, slicked back and the mud and debris washed from her hair and face. She was even more striking to the brute, her icy hues almost looking straight into him. He couldn't help but stare for a few moments longer, his deep green eyes tracing over her features.

------> Realizing that he was staring for longer than he should, Beau cleared his throat. "I uh, I found some clothes that would probably work for you." His gaze dropped down to the red and white flannel shirt, black tee and dark dyed skinny jeans folded in his hands. "If you like them, your more than welcome to keep them after all of this." Beau carefully walked near the iron tub, gently setting the clothes pile near her. He then stood back up, moving across the washroom to a small cupboard. The brute opened the doors, grabbing a faded blue towel and a smaller grey one.

------> Trudging back over to the tub, Beau offered her the bluish towel. "If, your ready to get out..." He waited for her to either respond or to grab the towel from him. "I unfortunately don't really have anything in the way of a first aid kit. But, this towel should work as a temporary bandage until your healing kicks in." Without waiting any longer, Beau walked to the back of the tub once more. Kneeling and gently lifting up her arm from the water, he softly dabbed the towel around the wound. After making sure it was dry, he carefully wrapped it around her arm, tying it somewhat tightly. After looking the makeshift bandage over, Beau reached over and grabbed the bluish towel, holding it near the tub rim. "Do you need help at all?"
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (24)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:42 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau. location; abandoned hunting shack.

Ashlynn noticed Beau's dark green orbs tracing her features longer than he normally allowed himself. It didn't make her creeped out and turn away like she normally would. Instead, it brought out a bit of her seductive side. Her blue orbs now becoming flirty and a slight smirk slithered across her lips. You could tell she was definitely feeling better. Her body began to ache for his touch and as she tried to push the feeling away, it only got worse. As the brute traced her features, her eyes did the exact same thing to him. It wasn't until he cleared his throat when Ash's eyes found his.

Her icy blue eyes followed his gaze to the outfit he had found for her. She had to admit, the boys got some fashion sense. "Thank you Beau. I think I will keep them after all this." Ash admitted to him. Of course she knew the outfit was going to be a bit large on her but it was Beau's clothes that were going to be covered in her scent. She was pretty sure he wouldn't want them back anyways. Ash yet again watched Beau carefully make his way around the tub to a cabinet. Noticing the two towels he pulled out, she sat up in the bath water, now exposing herself a bit.

His question made her nod her head in agreement of herself being ready. It surprised her that Beau had no first aid bag or equipment in the little shack. It was also rare though that a werewolf didn't heal after an attack. Ashlynn watched him quickly move to the back of the tub to kneel once more. His hands soon around her wounded arm, gently patting around the wound. There was slight pain as Beau wrapped her shoulder tightly with the bandage but it was something she could handle. After watching him check it over with his eyes, Ash noticed him grab her towel. "Yes, I could use some help with the shirts again if you don't mind." And with that, Ashlynn carefully stood up in the tub, exposing herself, to take the towel from his hand. She carefully stepped out of the tub and stood there for a moment before wrapping herself in the towel. That moment gave Beau a few seconds to steal a peek. She quickly dried herself and turned to face him before releasing the towel. A small hand of hers reached out, grabbing the pair of skinny jeans. After carefully sliding them up and on, Ash reached for the black t-shirt. Her icy blue orbs focused on Beau.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (26)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:06 am

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Mesmerized | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> It took a second for the brute to realize, but as he was binding the fae's arm, she raised herself up from the water level. He quickly moved his gaze to the bluish towel that he now held out for her. Beau nodded after she stated she would need more help with the shirt sleeves. Beau began to stand in order to help her, when Ashlynn suddenly began to get up and out of the tub. She gracefully stepped over the iron tub's edge, water dripping from her body to fall silently onto the wooden floorboards.

------> Without thinking, Beau's green hues traced over her now fully exposed body as she reached for the towel. Blinking, he casually glanced away. But it didn't matter. Ashlynn was watching him the entire time and would know full well that he had stared as she left the tub. But, could anyone blame him? That, and it seemed that Ashlynn had almost wanted the brute to look her over...

------> He couldn't help it as a toothy grin spread across his scruffy face. He was beginning to not feel so... stiff around her. She clearly didn't mind him helping or being around her. But would that all change once she knew the truth? Beau forced himself to stop thinking negatively as he bent over to grab her remaining undergarment. He let her put that one on herself, despite his growing want to be closer to her. Her small hand reached out, touching the black fabric of the t-shirt. His eyes followed her hand as it rested atop it for a moment. Letting her grab the tee and begin to pull it over her good arm, Beau gently assisted in her wounded arm's sleeve. He took a step closer to her, they only inches apart now, as he slowly pulled the rest of her shirt onto her body. Afterwards, he noticed Ashlynn starting up at him and he stared back into her icy hues.

------> As he stared into her eyes, he grabbed the red and white flannel shirt, gently pulling it over her arms. "Hmm. Red suits you..." He finally said, looking her over once more "Come on, lets go sit by the fire. You should get some rest as it'll be night in a couple hours. Less even."
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evangeline {16}

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 am

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> imprint. Luke >> form. human / wolf >> location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Luke, Sasha

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Evangeline Listened quietly, as she took in the male's words. She could tell there was truth in them, though she was still new to whole idea of imprinting as she wasn't a pureblood wolf. However, she understood the connection between their wolves was instantaneous and true. Her inner wolf seemed slightly offended as she questioned her instincts. Luke was right. His wolf's, along with her own wolf's instincts hadn't failed them yet, so why question them now? Contented by the inward chastisement, her inner wolf soon settled back down in the depths of her mind, allowing her to relax a bit more. There was clearly a lot more she needed to learn, but for now, the man's words brought some peace to her ever-wandering mind. Eva could feel Luke's affectionate gaze upon her and her grin grew a bit wider, even though he had declined her offer to help since he had his arms full. She couldn't remember when she had smiled like this last. It was a long over due feeling. "Well, i can help with that.." She replied sweetly as the man entwined his fingers with hers once more as she began leading him upstairs and towards the bedrooms as they traveled up the stairs, Eva broke her brief silence "I don't believe i caught your name.." she said softly, tone curious as she continued to take her time going up.

She Stopped outside of hers, not feeling like it was appropriate to go back towards the Alpha's now. She pushed open the door and revealed a quaint, nicely kept room. Everything was kept neat and tidy. It wasn't much, but she made do with what she had. There weren't many decorations on the walls. Eva didn't feel like there was any use for them since she couldn't see them. However there were a few books stacked on her desk, on her nightstand and some more stacked here and there around the room. Adjacent from the door sat her queen sized bed, most likely big enough for all three of them without being too cramped. She turned her head slightly towards Luke as he spoke giggling lightly at his slight playfulness. Quite frankly she just wanted to be close to him, so yeah she wouldn't mind sharing her bed. "I don't mind sharing, we can all pile in.. i don't mind." she said giggling again softly. As much as she didn't want to, she let go of his hand and stepped into the room and moved towards her bed before undoing the covers and pushing them aside so they could get Sasha situated first, then they could deal with themselves.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (25)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 am

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashlynn loved his toothy grin when she caught his eyes moving over her exposed body. A flirty smirk made its way to her pale lips. She was beginning to feel her guard come down, feeling herself becoming ore herself around him. Ash was a very flirty and seductive young woman around the men she found attractive. Although flirty and seductive, she was loyal. With her icy blue orbs still focused on the brute, she allowed him to carefully lift her wounded arm, moving the t-shirt onto her body. As he took a step closer to her, her body yearned for more than just his touch. She could feel the heat radiating off of him. Her heart now pounding in her chest. Goosebumps making their way down her arms. As their eyes met, hers moved over his perfectly shaped lips.

Her icy eyes didn't move from his lips as he gently pulled on the flannel shirt. It wasn't until Beau spoke, her eyes slowly made their way back up to meet his. "Well, thank you. I could definitely see you rocking this though." Ash gave him a wink with a toothy smile. Her eyes noticing his had moved over her body once more. "We should get some rest. It's been a long day." Ash corrected him before making her way past him towards the bathroom entrance. She waited there for him until he began to follow her. The two made their way out to the fireplace and couch. She took a seat on the warm couch, her body soaking in the heat. Her blue orbs moving from the flames to Beau.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (27)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Teasing / Flirty | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau nodded in agreeance to her correction, smiling widely. He hadn't taken much thought on his own well-being and he had to admit that she had a point. It had been well over twenty four hours since he'd slept last. Not that he was feeling the lack of sleep, but he knew he would need rest as tonight was the second night of the full moon. He would be forced to change when the moon rose and Beau had a feeling it was going to be an eventful night... "Yes ma'am." The brute teased as he followed behind Ashlynn closely out into the living area.

------> His green orbs watched as she sat down on one end of the couch, gazing into the fire. Beau reached to the back of the couch, pulling off the folded quilt that lay across the cushions. He playfully tossed it at Ashlynn with a grin as he sat down on the other end of the couch. Beau relaxed and spread out on his end of the couch, resting his arms across the arm and back of the couch. Beau then exhaled heavily, feeling fully relaxed and gazed off into the fireplace. After a few moments of silence between the two, he turned his green orbs back toward Ashlynn on the other end of the couch. "Hey, why don't you come sit over here?" His lips turned up in another wide grin as he patted the couch cushion between his legs.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (26)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ashlynn loved how teasing and playful the brute was being with her. It was like he was starting to open up to her as well. In the past few meetings, the two always seemed to butt heads. Almost as if seeing who could tick off who first or who could prove who that they were more independent than the other. She loved the fact they had lots in common though. The two would make a super tough team. Her thoughts ran wild as she waited for Beau to take a seat beside her. The dreams she could have of him and her.

Ash felt his arm reach behind her onto the back of the couch, picking something up. She snapped out of her thoughts just long enough to snatch the blanket that was tossed at her. A raise of her eyebrow was shot his way as well as a very flirty smirk. If she weren't so tired, it would've become a playful war. Once Beau was relaxed, she too became relaxed and stared off into the hot flames. She soon disappeared into her thoughts again, leaving silence between the 2 for a few minutes. It wasn't until Ash felt eyes on her that she snapped out of her thoughts. Her icy orbs meeting Beau's dark green ones. His question shocked her but he definitely didn't need to ask her twice. "Sure. It looks much more comfortable than over here." She admitted with a large smile. Soon, she scooted over between his legs and made herself comfortable. Ash was closer to him than she had ever been before which had her body going nuts for his touch. His legs being around her, barely touching her skin was making her body grow wild.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (28)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:30 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Teasing / Flirty | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau's smile grew a bit when Ashlynn agreed with his question and he watched her movements as she crawled across the couch to him. "Oh but it is..." He teased back to her as she made herself comfortable against his chest. His smile remained as she soon settled into him and he wrapped his arms around her. He held her close to him, resting his chin gently atop of her head. This felt... amazing. Beau could smell her sweet natural scent fully for the first time. It felt right, being this close, holding her.

------> Beau looked down at her, taking in her soft features. He reached down, pulling the blanket up over top of the two of them. After a few more moments of them cuddling close, Beau gently placed his fingers under her chin and lifted her face up towards his. For a moment, he stared into her icy eyes and then his gaze fell to her lips. He couldn't resist the pull any longer. He slowly leaned in and softly kissed her.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (27)

Postby sawyer beans. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:28 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.

Ash's huge smile remained across her lips as she settled her head and body into Beau. With his arms wrapped tightly around her, she let out a soft sigh. Everything just felt right and perfect. And for a moment, she allowed herself to give in to the feelings. Her body relaxed against his. With his chin resting on her head, she realized he could fully smell her natural scent. She took in a deep breath, taking in his scent. He smelt like the woods which gave her comfort. This was absolutely perfect.

Ash could feel his gaze on her but hers remained on the fire as she soaked up the heat from both him, the fire, and now the blanket that lay over top on the two. She had felt herself dozing off during those few moments of cuddling. When she felt his fingertips under her chin, lifting it ever so slightly, she met his gaze with sleepy eyes. With his gaze falling to her lips, hers did the exact thing. She couldn't help herself from what happened next. Ash wanted it and clearly, so did Beau.

As his lips pressed softly against hers, hers returned the same pressure. It was perfect. She pulled back for a moment to look into his eyes and that's when it happened. As her icy orbs found his green ones, an incredible feeling exploded within her soul making her let out a gasp. Ash had just imprinted on Beau. Her breathing became a little rapid as she tried to control her emotions. Never did she ever think that she would find her true love. But here she was, imprinted on Beau. It was hard for her to think straight with all the chaotic emotions running within her mind and soul. Her inner wolf was beside itself, it had finally found its mate. He was the only thing in this world that was hers and only hers. No one else could have him. It was like the pain from her past just disappeared. Everything felt right.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ ⚔ Beau - {Harlow} (29) :: ⚜ ⚜ Wesley - {Loner} (1)

Postby nocturna. » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:36 pm

BEAU McCARTHY
    ⋘⋘age: 23 | rank: Fighter | form: Human| location: Abandoned Hunting Shack | mood: Indescribable | tagged: Ashlynn ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Beau's eyes closed as the two fell into the perfect kiss. He gently held her cheek in his large hands, as Ashlynn returned the same eagerness. The moment seemed to last much longer than a few seconds. Everything within him was soaring as their kiss deepened. Then suddenly, Ashlynn pulled away from his lips. Confused, Beau opened his deep green hues only to star into Ashlynn's icy blue ones.

------> It was as if a loud snap went off in his head. Then everything fell silent, yet incredibly loud at the same time. His mind and emotions suddenly became flowy and loose like the waves of the ocean. But they all revolved around her. Around Ashlynn,His Ashlynn. The world seemed to melt away for the moment and nothing mattered anymore, except her. His breathing became quicker, finally realizing what had happened within him. They had imprinted on each other. There was no mistaking it, the look on Ashlynn's face said it all. He grinned widely down at her as he felt his wolf howl from within.

------> He had never imagined he'd find the one. For the longest time he didn't believe she even existed. But here she was, in his arms. Words seemed too jumbled to form on his lips, so he hungrily pulled her back to him, kissing her deeply once more. Beau held her close, never wanting her to be without him at her side.

WESLEY BANCROFT
    ⋘⋘age: 22 | rank: Loner | form: Human | location: Woods Near Town | mood: Focused / Determined | tagged: None ; Open ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Wesley shifted his heavy pack, trying to even out the weight across his frame as he followed a well worn hiking trail out of town. The young man was new to the Cobblestone area and hadn't planned on staying long. Wes was a bit of a drifter. He normally didn't stay in one place for more than a couple months. But it wasn't because he never liked the places he found. It was his wolf. If he stayed too long in one area, he could feel the wolf grow restless and agitated; like a caged animal pacing along the bars.

------> He figured the wolf's odd behavior was what changed his own personality. Wesley could never get fully comfortable with a place, or anyone for that matter. He'd found others like him in the past, but never could stick around long enough to join a pack. Which is what brought him to Cobblestone. The area was known for its dense forest, the perfect place to camp out for the full moon.

------> Taking one last glance out at the little town, Wes inhaled deeply, getting a feel for the area. The scent of other wolves was thick on the air. Not surprising. With a place as great as the Cobblestone Reserve, there was bound to be others. He just hopped they weren't... to territorial. All he wanted was to camp out under the trees and live out the full moon's cycle.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me