COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby daz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:27 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch continued to serenade Lucy Ann without question, his arm working speedily to create his music. Every note was perfect and on key, keeping the spawned smile on his face. His eyes, the caramel color now capable of being drowned in, drifted from his instrument to Lucy Ann. He couldn't help himself, he craved approval from this beautiful young woman.
His mind was extremely focused, but it certainly didn't shine through. In fact, he seemed to beaming. Every little note carried out made his face stretch wider in an excited childish grin. Eventually he had finished, letting his arm settle at his side as he turned to Lucy Ann again.
"Hope I didn't bore you to much." He said softly, tilting his head as his deep and sweet voice filled the air.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:27 am

[anyone open?]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:49 am

(I am back and open I am so sorry for the wait)

Rose

She sighed and walked inside her orange car. She started the car and she heard the loud grumble before tuning the wheel to the music store. She loved music, and most of all, the arts of music. It had always given her inspiration. She stepped out of her car and locked it. She walked inside the store slowly and looked at the infinite numbers of cased CD full of music. She smiled and sighed before looking around the store with her emerald eyes shining brilliantly as she scanned the numberous beauties. As she went down to the second isle she saw a boy who also seemed to like music. She shrugged to herself and went over to him with an extended hand. "Hi, I'm Rose." She said softly.
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again
If you think you're alive then you're better off dead.

Charlie Beau Abbot - Bisexual - Stood with Rose

Beau peered up at the girl through a mane of hair. He studied her for a few moments. Young, fresh, and bright eyed. Pretty girl who almost seemed cautious due to her tone. 'Beau' he shook her hand quickly before dropping it, realising he was once again being unsocial and off putting her gave her a small half smile. [wb]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:05 am

Rose

She could tell he wasn't as social as the others she talked to before but she didn't pay attention to that. Instead she gave him back the half smile he gave her. Everythings worth a shot, "Nice name, I like it. You like music?" She asked Beau stupidly knowing that he probably liked music or else he wouldn't be there.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 am

'Cheers, your name suits you, you match the simple beauty of a rose' he flirted with her naturally and without thinking. As she asked him the question for the first time in forever Beau smirked slightly. 'I adore it, well, as long its not pop, country or classical' he cast a critical eye around the music room before wondering over to a drum kit. 'I'm into metal, rock, punk...' his voice trailed off, she would get the idea of his music tastes soon enough. 'What do you play?' he didn't look up as he questioned her, instead he seated himself at the drums and picked up the drum sticks which lay beside him.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:25 am

Rose

She blushed and laughed, "Thank you, and you must have good taste as I can see." She said smiling as she watched him go near a drum. "I usually go with basically anything, I love everything expect for country and famous peoples music like Justin Bieber, One Direction and some other people who are famous but don't have very good songs." She said softly. "Are you in a band?" She asked eying him shyly as she curled up her hands together.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:42 am

'No problem' he said simply, still without taking his eyes of the instrument that lay before him. 'I wish, however I don't tend to mix well people' he said, suddenly his social anxiety issues began to creep back as thoughts about his past being unearthed. 'Its one of my dreams to be in a band' he turned to look at her to see her looking him up and down rather shyly. Looking away quickly he distracted himself by suddenly breaking into a drum sole. The sound shattered the air and Beau somehow seemed to make the music come alive as he started to head bang like he was performing on stage to thousands of people.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 am

Rose

She smiled and nodded, "I understand, I feel like that too sometimes." She said softly and then watched him make an awesome beat with the drums and smiled, "Your really good at it." She said as she watched him beat the drums in ease. From what he was doing, it seemed easy. Though she wasn't a drum girl, she was more like a singer so she tended to avoid some instruments. Though when he drummed it sounded great.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am

Hearing her over the racket Beau stopped drumming and looked back up at her. After his solo his hair had being swept off his face more, a rare sight. For once his eyebrow ring and both of his mysterious blue eyes were visible, his eyes settled on her. 'Thanks. Kinda into screaming but not many people have the hearing that can withstand my vocals' he grinned slightly before standing. 'So, what's your chose of instrument' [wb]
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me