a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

sasha [11]

Postby azhefa. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:05 pm

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup location; harlow house tags; evangeline

the pup sits on the wide bed sniffling while hugging the pillow, unable to go back to sleep. the dream lingers on his mind though he can't really remember most of it, only the fear and glowing hungry eyes. when there's a knock at the bedroom door, sasha flinches a little, but then perks up as a soft female voice reaches his ears. even though he knows his mother was gone and won't be coming back, just like his father, he couldn't help the soft whimper that escapes him,
    "mama?" as evangeline approaches, sasha is disappointed it wasn't his mother, but was then grateful there was still someone there to comfort him. the pup doesn't hesitate to reach for eva when she comes closer, still sniffling softly. sasha snuggles in close when she picks him up and hugs him to herself, it felt so nice to have strong arms around him once again. the omega's scent was comforting, soft and sweet unlike his mother's more floral one. as he is comforted by evangeline, sasha thinks about how his mother is gone and how he's with new people. an friend he use to play had lost his mother too, but his father brought home a new one. sasha wonders if he would get a new mother like his friend, he doesn't really want a new mother, he wants his own back. being that he's still so young, his memories are ever changing and it won't be long before he forgets about his past life and gets use to the new one that the pack has given him. he will still feel the trauma from the attack, but he will forget his mother's face just like he forgot his father's and they will be replaced by those of the pack. of his new family. sasha sighs deeply as evangeline speaks softly to him and strokes his hair, relaxing in her arms as he is slowly lulled back to sleep.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⇆ T&J ⇆ {7}

Postby evixtus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ alpha kramer
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ ash, twins, aiyana

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    Wylie was suddenly taking aback at the fact that this wasn't Aiyana anymore--more of a beast than he's ever seen her be. She came at him in a flurry of teeth and claws. His reflexes were a little slow as he processed whether he wanted to hurt his beta or not, but in time, he decided that this would be the best. He couldn't win if he didn't strike back. His burly wolf slid back from his attacker, a snarl ripped up from his throat as he felt the graze of Ana's canine fangs against his shoulder, taking off a tuft of fur along with it. No blood, thankfully, not yet, but it was still enough to sting for him.

Wylie was one for playing dirty, and that's what he intended to do with Aiyana, but she was being too quick and assertive to give him a moment to chose his next move. He threw himself at the fae, attempting to throw her off of her feet and pin her on her back, snapping his teeth harshly close to her face and ripping at her with his claws. He was too confused to realize if this was him landing any hits, but he wasn't going to wait and process the situation. He had to do something now. Trafalgar Kramer was at the point where he was realizing that he was going to lose his pack, this was a lose-lose situation. As he processed what would happen in his lifetime at the moment, his pupils dilated into slits when Ashlynn suddenly flashed into his mind. No, he would try his hardest to keep his pack, even if it ended in his death. Besides, he would rather die than have Aiyana take what was rightfully his to begin with.

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ cobblestone
tags ✘ open

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    [short and lazy post for her. my apologies] So, he could just tell them to go home and then walk out into the woods on his own? Jacqueline rolled her eyes and scoffed. In her mind, she just hoped that he would be alright. But she held her tongue, for more than one reason. Holding her bleeding hand with her uninjured one, she looked at the cloth he had wrapped it with, making her lithe fingers form a fist before she winced and relaxed it once more. Colfax nudged her shoulder gently, and she rubbed his nose before grabbing onto his mane with her good hand and swinging herself up onto his back with a gentle huff. It was difficult doing that with one hand, but somehow, she had managed to do it. The other woman had seemingly disappeared, so Jackie decided to do the same; head home. She should've been home about fifteen minutes ago, to take care of her little brothers. As dusk began to fall, she maneuvered her stallion down the road and into her back yard. Swinging off of him once she approached the barn, she led him inside his stall and removed his bridle, hanging it in the tack room and then proceeding to feed her equine. Humming to herself gently, she barely noticed her brothers sneak into the barn and start loving on Colfax. He didn't mind the attention as he munched on his dinner.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aiyana [11]

Postby azhefa. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:20 am

-
Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta [for now] pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; wylie

her mind was a blur of anger and the desire to pin down this male and make him beg for mercy. the beast has been pacing for a long time, locked away and kept in check every time it gets angry. finally the beast is free and all that pent up anger is released. she snarls and snaps at wylie furiously, her teeth grazing his shoulder to rip out some fur. it frustrates her that there wasn't any blood, but she doesn't let it discourage her attacks. twisting and turning in a rather graceful manner, she dodges most of his bites and slashes, only one swipe had hit her shoulder though it only lightly grazed the skin leaving angry red lines instead of blood. the beast can see the confusion and uncertainty in wylie's gaze and she uses it to her advantage. just as she sees his determination start to rise, the beast doubles her attacks, lunging and dancing away with nimble grace. though her anger was still blazing white hot, she was growing bored with the fight, it was clear that he won't win and it seems he was starting to realize this as well. the beast lets out a snarl and launches herself onto wylie's back as he turns to face her. her claws dig into his sides as her jaws drop to latch onto the back of his neck. his skin was no match for her sharp teeth and they cut through easily to draw the first blood.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {20}, Madison & Mackenzie {11}

Postby The Alpha » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
There was peace for a little while, maybe an hour or so. And then the roar of the beast - Aiyana's beast - echoed through the trees and finally reached Kathrine's ears. It was faint, but it caused her to stir. She opened her eyes, squinting against the glare of the morning light as she listened again. It was quiet for a moment, only the sound of James's breathing filled her ears, but it wasn't long before it came again, closely followed by the young one's wails as he woke from his nightmares. Kathrine pulled out of her partner's embrace as she quickly sat up, but before she could stand to her feet, she heard the sound of footsteps coming upstairs and soon smelled Evangeline as she passed by James's bedroom door as she entered the Alpha's room to comfort the child. She relaxed knowing this and instead turned her attention to the sound of the roar. Judging by the sound, she guessed it had come from the Kramer side of the territory and whoever it was had given in to the beast. The sound was very troubling and it made her ponder what to do about it. She locked her gaze with the curtained window, her brow furrowed in concern and suspicion. Finally, she decided to wake James first before she made a decision.

"James..." She called in a soft voice, her tone serious as she gently roused him, the sounds of fighting echoing through the trees to alert him once he was fully awake. Her gaze turned back to the window as the wolf inside her spoke of going to investigate, her exhaustion made her hesitate. That and she suddenly felt the need to have his approval of the idea to investigate before she would act.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Conflicted/Very Nervous
Tags >> Aiyana, Ashlynn, Trafalgar
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The twins watched as the battle began, both growing nervous and unsure of what to do. The figheter didn't sit still for long though as a snarl broke from her throat. She may be hurt that Wylie was imprinted on another, but she still cared deeply for him. So to watch as he began to lose the fight with Ashlynn caused Madison to begin to grow angry. She started to pace the proch as her eyes grew darker and she looked for an opening to launch into battle with. The more time that passed the more it was evident that Trafalgar was losing. There was a split second for an opening, a brief moment where she could leap forward and go to Trafalgar's aid. She was about to take it when a pair of jaws softly latched onto her shoulder and pulled backward. Mackenzie could see the danger better and was doing what she could to keep her sister on the side lines. Who knows what would happen if she were to jump in and attack. SHe wans't sure which side she was routing for; she just wanted to make sure her sister was safe. She couldn't say that she didn't agree with Aiyana though.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:54 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Katherine
The house
With Katherine
Feeling- Confused, alert
~~~~~~~~~~
When there was that roar, James had stirred, and then the pup whining had dragged him to nearly awake. But finally when Katherine spoke, he opened his pale eyes and looked at her, "Sounds like someone is in trouble, we should go see what is going on." he murmured, they were both tired, but it sounded like someone in Kramer was fighting, and with any luck they could use this to their advantage and maybe unite the pack again. "Come on, sounds like Evangeline has Sasha, but if he hears this fighting, I am petting he thinks those nightmares makes things worse." he said softly as he looked at her and stood, as he did he checked her arm, making sure the stitches held and that she was okay. Although they had a couple hours of sleep, it wasn't enough for this day, but at least with them being an Alpha and a beta, no one would really question why they were together.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⇆ T ⇆ {8}

Postby evixtus » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ alpha kramer
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ ash, twins, aiyana

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    A pain-filled snarl escapes his drawn-back lips when Aiyana's beast digs her claws into his sides and readies for the back of his neck with her canines. Using his larger size and upper weight to his advantage, he pushes off of the ground and flips over onto his back, the female underneath him cushioning his fall as he smashed her into the ground. Twisting his body around to be on top of her once again, he tucks in his head to protect his throat and jugular vein while he takes ahold of her foreleg in his mouth, biting down and trying to crush it between his teeth. Wylie was aware that he wasn't going to win this one, not for the long run, as he was fighting against the beast he used to know as his beta, but he still wasn't determined to give up against Aiyana.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Evangeline {13}

Postby xCatastrophex » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Milo, Katherine

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A pang of pitty washed over Evangeline as the little one called for his mama. She wished she could bring her back to him. But sadly that wasn't possible. She rocked the boy gently, continuing to speak softly to him. She smiled lightly as the little one soon calmed down, nuzzling closer in her embrace. She was glad Katherine and James had found him when they did, or who knows what would have happened to him if they hadn't. Though she didn't want to think about that. Evangeline let her mind wander a bit as she leaned against the back of the headboard, continuing to hold the sleeping child. The brown haired girl sighed lightly, getting awfully sleepy herself all of a sudden. She was surprised that she had been able to stay awake as long as she had, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stay awake much longer. Not without repercussions the next evening anyway. She ran her hand over the little boy's hair once more, continuing to let her mind wander, before finally drifting off to sleep herself.

Her slumber was short lived when a terrible roar rang out across the reserve. Even though it was faint, she knew it to be a roar of a wolf that wasn't in their right mind. Kind of a terrifying thing as the reserve had just calmed down from the full moon effects. After waiting for a moment, to see if the little boy would wake from the roar, Eva moved Sasha back to his spot on the bed, covering him back up with his blanket. However, she didn't leave. She didn't want him to wake up from the roar or another nightmare with no one there. He had gone through enough alone already.
Sнє/нєя • 26 уєαяѕ σƖɗ •Sємι/Lιт Rρ'єя
{Ƈαт'ѕ Ƈσяηєя} { ωє ♥ ιт } {ǀMƲU}
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {21}

Postby The Alpha » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> James
Tags >> James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The Alpha slowly eased herself up out of bed, careful not to pull on her arm too much in fear of reopening the wound. She sighed as she stretched a little, her body still resisting a bit as she was still tired. Kathrine met eyes with James as she straightened, the imprint between them drawing her in like the aroma of sweets to a child, begging for her to move into him and stay there. She resisted the pull, however, trying to focus what little bit of aware mindset that she had right now to go and see what troubles plagued the territory on the Kramer side of the reservation. With soft movements, she gently shifted in her wolven form, careful to be sure that the stitches didn't pull themselves out as her body moved and changed shape. She had expected some to pull out, but she was amazed to find that they had held well, even with the changing of her shoulder's shape. The red and cream wolf huffed softly and again looked at James, finding the imprint's effect was just as strong in this form as it was the other if not more so. She did what she could to ignore it as she gestured silently to the door and moved out into the hall, making sure that he followed. She passed through the house as quietly as possible and moved out onto the porch without waking anyone before picking up a brisk trot across the yard and through the gate, headed into the forest and toward their rival's territory. The sounds of battle still echoed, giving them a clear path of where to go.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby ShadowHunteress » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:21 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Wolf Form
Imprint - Katherine
Leaving the house
With Katherine
Feeling- Confused, alert
~~~~~~~~~~
James watched as Katherine shifted, he went with her silently, staying close behind her, but staying in human form as they moved silently through the house. He carefully opened the door and went out onto the porch before he shifted into his large, dark wolf. His dark red coat seemed a little lighter though, as did his eyes, and as he stood by Katherine, he couldn't resist lightly nuzzling her cheek before he headed out with her. With this imprint, he couldn't resist, and in wolf form it was even harder, he just wanted to be close to her, and he knew he couldn't, they had to resist that, no one could know. Things were too chaotic and it sounded like it was even more so as they headed to Kramer territory and the sound of a fight, which was sounding worse by the minute.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha [12] • aiyana [12]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 am

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf harlow pup location; harlow house tags; evangeline

with evangeline holding him close and rocking him like his mother use to, sasha fell into a deep sleep. his nightmare was driven away by the female's soothing sent and the warmth of her arms, allowing him to sleep peacefully. the pup sighs as he snuggles closer to evangeline's now sleeping form, this felt so nice. sadly, his own mother didn't hold him very much when she was alive, she would be gone most of the day and come home past his bed time. while his mother worked, sasha stayed with the neighbor, but since they had a young son, he didn't mind as much. though his mother had been loving, she just hadn't been around very much. it had just been the two of them since his older sister disappeared years ago, his father and brother having died when he was only a year old. sasha doesn't even remember his father or his brother anymore, though he still has very faint memories of his sister, but they are disappearing as well. as a roar is heard through the forest, sasha trembles softly, but it was a subconscious action. he remains asleep in evangeline's arms, only giving a light whimper when she moves him back onto the bed, but quiets and resumes his soft snoring.

Aiyana-Grace
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
ana 25 bitten werewolf kramer beta [for now] pets; sebastian heterosexual/single tags; wylie, kathrine, james

the beast snarls as wylie moves beneath her, the sound turning to a pained yelp as he shakes her off and lands on top of her with his crushing weight. she bares her fangs at him as he jumps up to stand over her and lashes out with her jaws, snapping at his face as he ducks his head to protect his throat. as he grabs her foreleg in his jaws, the she-wolf quickly tries to twist herself to pull her leg back, but is slightly too slow. his teeth dig into her leg for a moment, making her howl in both pain and anger. she uses her other paw to slash at his face as she twists her smaller frame around to clamp her jaws around his muzzle that still had hold on her leg. the beast doesn't hold back and tightens her jaws as much as she could, digging her teeth into his muzzle to get him to release her appendage. with the taste of blood in her mouth and the scent of it in the air, the beast was getting more and more volatile, her desire for dominance growing into one for blood instead. since wylie drew her blood, the beast now wants his. with her mind focused on possibly killing the male before her, she doesn't hear the faint sound of paws in the forest or the snarls of madison on the porch, all she hears is the roaring in her mind.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me