ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

alistair 03.

Postby doryphoros » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:18 am

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯
---------------------------------------
x | alistair klein | 28 | male | pan | blade | kat

dread formed a pit in his gut as he continued looking around the store. at kat's words, he shuddered. "please don't." he muttered,
glaring at her. he was suddenly blindsided by a pile of clothes, leaving him sputtering with confusion. he looked towards kat, sighed,
and headed into the dressing room. as he put it on, he winced at the sheer edginess of it. "jeez, d'arc. who do you think you are,
an mcr stan?" he exited and did an over exaggerated twirl, with an unenthusiastic flourish at the end. after piles upon piles of outfits,
he finally got to try on his own. he swept his gaze over himself. he wasn't happy, as it wasn't as formal as he'd have liked, but that's the pain of going undercover in a small town. however, he begrudgingly admitted that kat was pretty good at picking out stylish outfits. he looked fine, if he said so himself. alistair walked out of the dressing room and nodded his approval. at kat's words, he smirked and tossed his hair back. "i'm just that amazing." he said, walking alongside kat. he took in the sight of the unfamiliar town. "where to next, mi'lady?" he said, mockingly bowing.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:28 am

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I tags; Benji, Tyla, Emmy
Frowning, he loaded the syringe with what he'd calculated to be the right dose of the strongest antihistamine he had and tapped out any air bubbles from within the glass cylinder. He laid it down on a metal tray and inserted the tap needle a few inches above the IV, hurriedly adding gauze and masking tape around it. If he was going to repeatedly stick needles into the gal, he might as well try to minimise the number of punctures wounds he gave her.
Jason quickly administered the antihistamines, pushed the tap with a shot of saline and then closed it, moving his hands back up to the wolf's chest to recount her heart rate.
Still falling. Barely there.
He slipped the heating pad underneath her with some difficulty and pulled the blanket over her, and breathed a faint sigh of relief as the female's bpm rose to 40 and steadied.
They'd done it.

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; Ygritte
He almost double-took at the female's appearance as he stumbled backwards, righting himself quickly and efficiently. He'd seen odder, both in his Brooklyn home and later in his military career, but the furs were definitely overkill. It wasn't that cold, surely? Heck, he liked to consider himself tougher than most, but the fact remained that he was only in a jacket.
"Hey, if you shed a few layers you might be able to see where you're going yourself, ma'am," he said, chuckling and brushing a few snowflakes from his own attire, totally unperturbed by the new appearance.
But on a lower level, as the seconds ticked by, he had to fight not to narrow his own eyebrows. Would it be a stretch if the imagination to expect a werewolf to be attracted to wearing furs? He wasn't sure. He'dleave the smart stuff to the others. "Anybody tell ya you look like a marshmallow?"

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( now i'm runnin' towards the fire !! ) 014

Postby hellb0und » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:05 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // skylar & james.
            "i am as deadly as fire itself."

I begin to fight back, though finally bite my lip and grab the male roughly. Dragging him up the stairs a few minutes later after slamming the basement door behind me. I know for a fact that just about everyone in the house was capable of hearing it. With the uncontrollable inferno that rages inside me spreading, I pull him outside and again hold the gun to his head. His screams of protest and insults further set me off, and I finally curse him out. “Get the hell out of here,” I snap at him. I didn't plan on showing him any sort of mercy, though neither do I plan on taking her orders. Especially after our recent affair. I'm not and never will be anyone's lapdog, unlike the hunters which feed off the government's lies. So after I've taken the gun from his head, I shoot it out and allow the bullet to fly off into the woods. Listening as rings out. My burning, unforgiving gaze locks on him. I can feel the fire coursing through my veins. It threatens to spill and continue to burn. Destroying whatever and whoever lay in its path.
Last edited by hellb0und on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:52 am

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ygritte bit back a snarky remark, straightening her fur coats and staring defiantly back at the man before her. He knew what he was thinking, she was wrapped warmly in layers of fur while he stood there with a jacket and not much else. “I can see jus’ fine with all me layers thank you” she retorted, glaring at the boy. She looked him over firmly, but not a single hair on her spine stood up and so she doubted he was anything more dangerous than a mortal and certainly not a werewolf for a chill would have run down her spine by now, surely. A marshmallow, ‘e says I look like a marshmallow? Tha’s the first I ‘ave ‘eard that. She wasn’t sure weather to laugh or to shrug it off or even to retort, instead she stayed quiet for a moment, possibly longer than she should have before she spoke “Been told I look like a wolf or a bear but ne’er a marshmallow, you’d be th’ first i s’pose” she stated, calmly and matter of factually.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:45 pm

The agent just laughed harder at her indignation, barely managing to hold it back long enough to "bada bing" and make a double guns gesture. Still, she didn't look too worried about his own presence, which was probably a good sign; either unaware of what he was or with nothing to hide. Most definitely the former, if not the latter also.
"What can I say? Not only am I devilishly handsome, I'm a smooth talker, too."
He took another sip of his coffee, ignoring the tiny voice that told him the excessive caffeine would totally screw over his body clock. Future Ford could deal with that.
"So, miss marshmallow, what's with the yeti get up? You single-handedly culling the Jasper wolf population or something to make that?"

Skylar Aleksandersen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; Blake, Adam
She just placed a hand on the kid's shoulder and steered her quickly out of harm's way and - more importantly - away from the bloody event about to occur.
When the shot finally rang out, a few minutes later, the seasoned fighter spared it barely any notice, only commenting quietly to herself how odd it felt to not be the one behind the trigger. That was her job. Not shepherding children. She didn't like to leave it to anybody else... And, of late, least of all to Aurora. She trusted few and that woman wasn't one of them.
Pushing down the sense of unease, she listened carefully for Benji's voice - knowing well enough not to bother listening for Jason's, since she'd never actually heard him speak - and pushed Blake towards him, trying to mask the rising grief and concern for her fallen packmates with a cold anger.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Ygritte
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
Ygritte clenched her jaw as the boy laughed, his hearty joy creeping through her spine. She didn’t want to return any type of smile but his laugh was of the contagious sort. Instead of a laugh she huffed in indignation at him, as he spoke. “Aye, smooth, if you was tryin’ t’ woo a frog” she tossed back, but a smile twitched at the edge of her lips. She watched as he lifted his coffee to his mouth and drank deeply. Her own mouth watered at the thought of caffeine but she had had little to no chance to go anywhere before he happened across her path. Her smile faltered only slightly as he slung the name Marshmallow at her. She tightened her fist but said nothing. “Aye, you could call it that I s’pose” she started, in truth the furs she wore were not wolf, not all of them anyhow. There were one or two but most were made from deer and elk she had killed back in her family home. She had made skins of them and then furs, but she had used the meats for food as she was like to do anytime she hunted normal prey. “They are made of me prizes. I don’t much care for… those” she stated, waving a hand at his jacket. Cotton was much too thin and smelled of factories or houses or must, while furs retained a sort of earthy scent, it clung to them in such a way as to intrigue the firey red-head. “I see you prefer the life o’ a city dweller” she remarked, laughing slightly “comfy life I s’pose but not the most rewardin’” she teased “you grow soft livin’ such a life” and that was the truth of it. You live your life in warmth and comfort and you lose all sense of what's where the moment it is gone.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:31 am

He had to bite back full our hysterics at the implication of a soft life.
"Heck, you might be a frog underneath all of that," he muttered instead, forcefully straightening his face and beanie. "I wouldn't know."
Raising an eyebrow, he added, "And, also, remember to leave some" prizes" for everybody else. Ain't there a hunting quota round here or something? I 'll have you know I dabble in hunting myself. Not hunting myself as in me, 'cause that's highly unrealistic, and unlikely to be much fun, but I mean I have hunted animals in the past." It sounded meaner than he meant it to be. He winced, hoping she would notice the gesture.
Not strictly a lie. Some of the sickos we've dealt with could hardly have been called" people".
A last sip drained the cardboard cup. With barely a look in that direction, he tossed it into a trash can; it teetered on the edge for a split second, then toppled in with an almost inaudible thud.
"And I suppose your life is much harsher, huh?" He finished, careful to keep his tone playful. "Sounds hypocritical to me."

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:24 am

Ygritte
Ygritte gave the boy a wounded look, her blue eyes narrowing slightly ‘e is a frog for thinkin’ such. She turned her head up in indignation but let a smile fall across her face “I am no frog, I could prove it if ya’ like” she teased. She pushed her hood back until it fell behind a mass of red curls carefully placed back around her head. Kissed by fire. She had heard that phrase since she was born, she was meant to be lucky, that’s what they said anyways. She felt lucky, she had never suffered much of an injury and quite frankly she had never been to bad a shot. She liked to think there was truth in the words of her people, her family. She turned back to him with a soft chuckle “Aye, I don’ think usin’ yourself for ‘untin’ practice is a good idea” she teased. There was something in his tone, however, something that made her hesitate. Is ‘e claimin’ to hunt the same creatures I do? Certainly seems like ‘e is but I could be wrong. “And what ‘ave you ‘unted city boy?” she asked, tossing the last word in as a playful jape. “My life is not ‘arsh, tis one I am proud o’, least I know ‘ow to take care of meself unlike most the people I know” she offered, making sure to broaden her words so as not to point a finger at him. In truth he did not seem so soft, though next to her she couldn’t say he was tough either, but who was she to claim him “Live ‘ow you like but if you ask me, I like t’ be free” she stated, unsure if he would understand her desire for the wild side or even if he would care.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:55 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
{ Speices } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistar { Crush } open { Words }
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Hearing Alistar's comment about how he was 'just that amazing' i scoffed with a roll of my eyes "Whatever you need to tell yourself pretty boy" I shot over my shoulder with a mischievous grin as i continued down the sidewalk we had seemingly just traveled on,ignoring the few glances we got from the towns people in passing. With my hair softly blowing in the wind i glanced at my phone, it was getting late nearly it was eight and the sun had already set leaving us walking in the mere streetlight lit streets, I knew better then to believe someone was going to jump out of the shadows and try to shank us, they'd be utterly stupid to attempt so, yet still i found myself constantly looking behind us a habit i had picked up on in my earlier careers but of course never was there anything shadowing us to be conserned about. Scoffing at myself this time i closed my eyes and ran a hand through my hair before i was stopped to look over at my partner as he spoke, with his very uncalled for bow. Tossing him a 'Really?' look i sighed before letting my attention too, sweep over the mostly dead city aside from those going to the shops for late night shopping before changing out route back to the still hidden truck i had driven here "Well, if i'm going to be stuck with you until we get back, i'm going to need coffee, unless of course you'd rather die, which can be arranged" I half-jokingly tossed. Around ten more minutes passed until i saw the faint outline of the veichel and pulled the keys i attached to my lanyard from my pocket,
    chirped it unlocked and pulled open the drivers side door while motioning towards the passenger side silently telling him to get in.
    Once we both where safely within the teams car i reached up and pressed the button on the ear peice once more, awaiting to hear the connection sound before speaking "Hey D'arc,
    I have Alistar with me, it seems he finally figured out how to get here"
    I informed the leader so when we reached the cabin, and he heard someone else with me he wouldn't shoot the poor guy on the spot. Whilst awaiting his answer i put the keys in and heard the car roar to life, headlights now making it easier to see around us before clicking my seat belt into place and beginning to cruise down the road radio playing quitely in the back ground as i did so, letting a more or less comfortable silence filling the air between me and the guy in the passenger seat. Soon the bright sign of the coffee shop came into view, with a very short line in the drive-through causing a auditable, grateful sigh from me as i pulled in, ordered my Vanilla triple shot coffee and asked Alistar what he wanted before ordering that too, and pulling up to the window, Obtaining the steaming cups of heaven i pulled out setting them in the cup-holders before turning back to the main road and continuing our journey back to the cabin. I had to admit i was pretty proud of how well this day was going, we were well on track with our missions, had new clothes, and surprisingly i hadn't killed anyone,hmm. While lost in my thoughts however i hadn't noticed the cars engine begin to sputter, or the more pressure i had to put on the gas peddle to keep moving at a reasonable rate it was only when the truck came to a complete stop did i zone back in and gaze confusedly around the cabin, sparing a glance over at alistar to see if he knew what happen. Though as i waited his answer i tried turning it over a few times, but each time it ended the same, with a completely dead, broken down car and nobody for miles driving by us. Cursing beneath my breath i laid my forehead on the steering wheel "Stupid piece of crap" i growled before sighing, recomposing myself and sitting up, pressing the button on the ear piece one more time i spoke "Hey, D'arc,
    we have a problem"
    I began, ensuring i had his attention before continuing "The truck broke down, its completely dead, and it seems most the town is asleep,nobody around for miles" I informed him, awaiting his answer before providing our location, right outside the forest where the killings had been happening.

↩ Adam Hale ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } The healers { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

The sudden voice that was directed towards me surprised me a bit, i wasn't expecting anyone to be in here, but i should have known better then them leaving me completely alone, i didn't know how bad it was, but i had to assume it wasn't great. Glancing to the female healer right beside the bed i only grunted before looking at the wall across from her, having no intent on talking to her, nor anyone really. Though apperently different plans were made for soon yelling filled the house, skyler, then someone else, i knew that voice..the hunter?! what the hell was he doing here?!. Letting out a low growl i picked my head up and stared at the open door, listening best i could to what was going on, but it wasn't much use the walls muffled most of it, I heard the basement door slam followed by several footsteps through out the house before the loud, all too familuar sound of a gunshot rang out, catching me off guard as i jumped, That clearly was enough to set off my body though for before i knew it i was morphing from the large canine to the twenty-one year old boy, typically the phasing didn't hurt me anymore i was well beyond used to it compared to my first several times doing it, but this time it was killer, as the wounds shifted with me moving to where they'd lay on a human body Letting out a pained groan i let my eyes tightly shut, breathing speeding up to attempt to cope with the sudden, overwhelming feeling as my jaw clenched. It was around ten minutes before the pain even began to somewhat die down, and breathing relaxed very slightly as i reopened my eyes, one arm locked across my chest holding it while the other held onto the beds railing i glanced to Tyla, still not speaking a word, before my gaze moved to the doorway as i heard someone angerly stomping in, Skyler. Watching her for a moment my gaze didn't faulter a bit from the one tyla got, nearly blank, unreadable, after ensuring myself she was okay i switched my gaze to the wall, staring at it before the window jaw still clenched as i listened to what was going on.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:19 am

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason, Emm, Skylar

When Jason got Emmy's heart rate to even out, and the female's chest seemed to rise and fall on its own the medic stopped using the pump. Sighing in relief Benji slumped down in a near by chair, rubbing at his sore leg as he kept an eye on their patient. "Good work." He praised Jason, offering the younger male a smile. The soft fall of footsteps cause Benji to look at the door, frowning slightly when Skylar walked in. She looked pissed. Glancing downwards Benji soon found out why, Blake was standing infront of the Beta. "Blake?" With a small grunt Benji stood and limped over to the pair. "What's going on?"

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Skylar

Blake stumbled forwards as Skylar pushed her towards her Uncle. She was still a bit shaken up, and rather confused about what was going on. Her uncle walked over to them and began to look the girl over, most likely checking for injuries of any kind before asking what the problem was. Guilt-ridden the pup kept her gaze to the floor as she twiddled her fingers. "I followed them to the basement." SHe admitted. Blake knew she wasn't allowed to go down there, but she was just to curious.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me