PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby uncommon » Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 am

Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Old Tower - Tags: Hanzar
Ravager shrugged, leaping after the argonian. A cracking followed him closely as the rock underfoot rumbled. He bounded after him like a young child, a small cluster of bats forming ever so vaguely around him as he ran. That usually happened, ancient vampirism and sun exposure often did that to him. The tower made him feel young again, despite it's dark and mysterious nature. He darted down the steps at an abnormal speed, skidding to a halt in front of the barred door. He gave it a little shove, but found it did not budge. His hand fell to his waist and he unsheathed the Blade of Woe, jamming the blade into the crooked bar that marked the lock on the door. He wrapped his hands around the handle and pulled, wood splintering with a snap as he broke it open. The door swung open slowly, whispering to him as he waltzed inside.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Calcemo's Dwemer Museum - Tagged: Durak
A door. Certainly not an obstacle Apocrypha even considered. Yes, the firebird originally had the concern of locked gateways, which wouldn't have been an issues for any thief, but when presented to a brawny orc, the lack of brainpower had to be considered. But Apocrypha would have to get across, no matter what it took. "I shall find a key," In this case, she had to ruffle her perfectly preened feathers by waddling and wiggling her way ungracefully through the thin crack at the foot of the grand door. Thrice the found herself stuck, but after a great expenditure of effort Apocrypha appeared triumphantly on the other side... only to be faced with a mechanical Dwemer spider. In the name of... The avian never had a chance to finish, as the spider lunged and she narrowly escaped in a flurry of feathers and angry squawks. She couldn't begin to search for a key with this thing snapping at her tail feathers and pulling tendrils from her throat. And her furious cries did little to deter the metal creature, which left her rather defenseless. Is there a reason Hermaeus Mora gifted me with such a useless form? Where are my talons and my strength. Wit cannot save me from mindless creatures. Her continuous wails of panic and frantic beating of wings became much moreso as the dreaded spider got hold of a grey claw, pulling her to the stone. Apocrypha desperately called for Durak's aid. "Beast!" She spat at the spider, fuming. "Just break the door if you can, this mechanical abomination means to gut my belly!"
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 128 \\ Hanzar

Postby Durnehviir » Wed May 17, 2017 11:04 pm

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Ravager
    Hanzar watched as the vampire busted open the door and waltzed inside as if it were his home. The argonian froenwed before slowly following him inside of the room. "Ravager?" He said in a hushed tone as he gritted his teeth. It was rather dark and Hanzar couldn't see a thing. His sword was clutched in his hand and his knuckles started turning white. A creek in the flooring made him jump and it felt as if his stomach was in his throat. "Ravager?" Hanzar said in a more angered tone.

((I don't know where you want to go with this, so I left it rather vague so you can come up with what you want!))
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 52 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    Durak watched as the feathered creature slipped through a crack into the room. She wasn't exactly small enough so the shaking and ruffling made the orc chuckle to himself before the bird had disappeared on the opposite side. Soon there was squacks and screams from the pesty bird and then he heard her scream out to him and referred to him as "beast". This made the orc mad and in turn he rammed his body into the old wooden doors. It cracked slightly but was still in tacked. Durak backed away before running and at full force rammed the side of his body into the door. It broke and his momentum had continued him to crash into the arachnid and only landed inches away from crushed the old bird. The spider freaked out underneath of him and it took a while for the large orc to gain his footing. Soon grabbing his hidden dagger and shoving it far into the arachnids soft head; instantly felling it."
    Durak grumbled before shoving himself to his full height and glaring down at the bird in an anger manner. It seemed as if the orc had steam coming out of his ears and nose. "I am no beast you pitiful old bird. You watch your tongue before I rip it out and shove it back down your throat." The threat was simple but was hopefully grueling enough to the bird that she would take heed to it.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri May 19, 2017 5:02 am

Nicholas Storm - Male - 31 - Breton - College of Winterhold - Tagged: Cheerful Altavia and others
Please no, Nicholas immediately chose to turn down the offer from Altavia. When Tolfdir inquired Nick's level of knowledge with Alteration magic, he frowned. "Well, there is a reason I stick to necromancy, but I can cast a mage armor spell well enough." Half of the time, at least. Who knows? Maybe all he needed was some practice, and God knows some mage armor would be useful if he could get a handle on using it. He knew he'd learn something by sticking around an Alteration lesson, but he didn't have much faith in his ability to defend himself against any sort of attack. "Who's the odd one out, then?" Most everyone in the Hall seemed to already have a partner to bludgeon them with fireballs and ice spikes, but perhaps Nicholas was missing someone?

(Muse is a little low, sorry)
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sat May 20, 2017 10:23 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

Eden smiled softly, shaking her head. "No, no I'm not. I mean.. I am with the Stormcloaks, but other than that.." She shrugged.
"I've been told I should go into the Companions, but they seem too.. strict. I'd rather go take jobs and do what I want than have someone telling me how to fight and call me a whelp. I sat and talked to them for five minutes and was about ready to shift and pop their heads. Airheads is what some of them are.. Some of them in 'The Circle' really bother me." She watched her husky curl up boredly by the door to snooze. "So.. no, I'm not in any factions right now other than the military.."
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 39 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Tue May 23, 2017 11:36 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf listened to what Eden had to say and in all honesty the lies she just splurged out of her mouth pissed her off and it was clearly written on her face and her lips pressed into a hard line as she gritted her teeth. "The Companions are like my family and I would appreciate it if you didn't call them airheads." Shade stared at Eden and her eyes were shooting daggers. Her head tilted to the side as she mentioned the inner circle. "Well I hope I'm not too much of a bother to you. It's a shame that you normal humans don't have as great a smell as us." The female was railing into Eden and she would soon feel bad about it. But the women just spoke to horribly on her family and she couldn't help it. Shade took a deep breathe before running her hands through her hair. "Were not as bad as you may think Eden. They're not strict. They give us jobs and we carry them out as we wish. We are given rules within the job and every rule is different. You cant kill this person, you can kill anyone, don't get caught.. so on and so on. No one tells anyone how to fight. We all have our skills and everyone accepts of that" Shade has relaxed slightly but now she was on edge.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Akadar Strong-Blade - Male - 26 - Nord - Whiterun - Tagged: Faolan
"There is no possible way that much water exists." Akadar retaliated in his defense. "They must drown with every rain!" Faolan was right to recall that Akadar wasn't the only one who had difficulty finding fond memories of theit time in Solitude. But it was better then than it was now, what with the entire Stormcloak mess tearing their homeland in two. Though he was rubbish in the forge, not for lack of trying, Akadar did have his talent with flame. With all the years it had been just him, he'd practiced his cooking and it was mighty good. Plus, he'd had the best mentors: their mother, and after her passing, Fralia. Soon the two Nords dined on a lovely concoction of pheasant, carrots, potatoes, and leek, along with some of the best Black-Briar mead. "I've been saving this for when you returned home," Akadar set a bottle next to Faolan's plate, taking a second for himself. "This is where you belong, Faolan. Whether or not you travel is up to you, but do not stray too far and lose yourself. Remember where you came from, because this is your home, and you are always welcome here with me, no matter what you do." The las thing Akadar wanted was to lose his brother again, and now was the chance to make up for all the years he hadn't done his job as a brother. "Now, enough with the mushy stuff. Let's eat."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Sun May 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Apocrypha - Firebird - Calcemo's Dwemer Museum - Tagged: Durak
"I never called you a beast," She hissed back to the ungrateful Orc. "The spider was the target of my insult. I know better than to mudsling at my protectors and champions of my master." Apocrypha shook out and fluffed her messy feathers, wishing she had enough time to thoroughly preen them before they continued. "I thankyou for your service, chieftain. Now let us be on our way, before another one of those god-forsaken Dwemer beasts shows up." The avian took her place on Durak's great shoulder and looked ahead, sensing they were only moments away from finding their prize. It had been a perilous journey for Apocrypha, and she was ready for an end, and for her punishment to be overturned.

(Muse is still a little dead, but I have more free time now)
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marston<3 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:24 am

Luna • khajiit • F • 23 • tags: open • location: Riften

Luna was sitting down near the market stalls reading a old book she got from the college of winterhold. She got out her contracts for the dark brotherhood and she hesitated for a second before putting them away. She put a lavender flower in the page she was at and closed the book, Luna got up and went out of the city to do some hunting. she got out her glass bow and walked in the woods for a while. She saw some deer and crouched down near some bushes she drew her bow. She aimed for the head and let go of the bow string. The deer went down and she collected the meat and the antlers she could sell or use. She put her bow away and headed back to riften to sell some of the deer.
marston<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me