a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⇆ T&J ⇆ {5}

Postby evixtus » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

T R A F A L G A RK R A M E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
wylie ✘ twenty-three
male ✘ alpha kramer
form ✘ wolf/human
on ✘ reservation
tags ✘ mack, ash, beau

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    Wylie had been distracted by Beau when Ashlynn suddenly convulsed onto the ground, breaking out into a sweat against the cold evening air. He looked down, knowing he shouldn't touch her until she was done seizing. It would be foolish and most likely end up putting her in an even worse state than she was before. He felt his body temperature rise quickly as Beau approached her once again when she was finally still, but he forced himself to calm down. Beau wasn't going anything to hurt her at all--he had saved her life, and Wylie was now in debt to him. Hissing through his teeth as he crouched down, he slid his arms underneath her neck and then in the crook of her knees, lifting her up and holding her against his bare chest as he looked at Beau and then Mackenzie. "We're returning back to the cabin." His ice blue eyes shifted towards the challenging pack's brute, then dipped his head slightly. "Thank you, once again, Beau." He turned his back to the Harlow lycanthrope, wanting to say something else to reassure him, but he couldn't find the words. Turning his attention back to the Snow twin, his assertive look had softened. "Go and get my medical table set up." Without saying anything else, he held his pack mate close, picking his way carefully through the trees in the direction of the cabin. He couldn't fight the urge to look down at her, and that's when he practically lost it. No, no, no. Dammit. . . His grip on her tightened slightly as his world stopped spinning, the breath inside his body left his throat, depleting his lungs and practically sucking the life force out of him. There it was, he could hear her heartbeat clear as day, and it was like he was finally at peace for once in his life. The reservation didn't matter at that moment, nothing did. All that mattered. . .was her.

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ cobblestone
tags ✘ open

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    [short and lazy post for her. my apologies] So, he could just tell them to go home and then walk out into the woods on his own? Jacqueline rolled her eyes and scoffed. In her mind, she just hoped that he would be alright. But she held her tongue, for more than one reason. Holding her bleeding hand with her uninjured one, she looked at the cloth he had wrapped it with, making her lithe fingers form a fist before she winced and relaxed it once more. Colfax nudged her shoulder gently, and she rubbed his nose before grabbing onto his mane with her good hand and swinging herself up onto his back with a gentle huff. It was difficult doing that with one hand, but somehow, she had managed to do it. The other woman had seemingly disappeared, so Jackie decided to do the same; head home. She should've been home about fifteen minutes ago, to take care of her little brothers. As dusk began to fall, she maneuvered her stallion down the road and into her back yard. Swinging off of him once she approached the barn, she led him inside his stall and removed his bridle, hanging it in the tack room and then proceeding to feed her equine. Humming to herself gently, she barely noticed her brothers sneak into the barn and start loving on Colfax. He didn't mind the attention as he munched on his dinner.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ashlynn marie ladouceur. (11)

Postby sawyer beans. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:13 pm

ASHLYNN MARIE LADOUCEUR.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tags; Beau, Mack, Trafalgar. location; wylie's arms.

Although Ash was unconscious, she could feel Wylie's arms reach underneath her neck and her knees. The warmth from his chest touching her bare skin sent shivers through out her body. Her unconscious mind pondered life and her existence in the pack. It wandered to the night she was bitten. It was she was reliving that moment. Her body jolted in her alpha's arms as her mind relived the moment she was bitten. That was when she saw him. The blonde brute that looked all too familiar. It was Beau. Beau was the wolf who changed her life forever.

Ash felt herself being slowly lowered onto what she assumed was the medical table. That means she would most likely be in Wylie's bedroom. Her icy blue orbs opened weakly and slowly, they looked around his room. Her eyes found her alpha and something about him seemed different but she couldn't focus on that. Right now, she needed to focus on forming the words that would change her alpha's mind about Beau. "Beau.." She said, sounding like she hadn't taken a drink in a few days. "He.." Another pause and a cough erupted from her which caused her shoulder wound to weep more blood. "Beau bit me.." Ash finished the sentence and allowed her head to rest back on the medical table.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

Postby wibeke » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:54 pm

Milo Keenan
Milo - 20 years old - Harlow omega - mood: confused - location: harlow pack cabin - tag: Evangeline

Milo's head was still spinning- but at least now it was pure confusion. He head was pounding and he could barely make sense of his racing thoughts, but somewhere in there was also the faint sense of relief. At this point anything was better than the previous flurry of terrifying and destructive instincts that had taken hold of him. It was vaguely comforting to feel an emotion that he knew was his own and not some violent instinct, even the emotion wasn't a particularly pleasant one. Milo had lived his entire life as an anxiety ridden, nervous wreck. Why should tonight be any different?
He had managed to nod at the she wolf's response. Everything about the whole experience was baffling to him, and the idea that anyone could have an ideal first shift seemed increasingly unlikely.

Jesus Christ, another one?
Milo spun around, briefly ready to take on the strange new male before. His own clumsy newborn body had managed to stop him in a tangle of awkward limbs that gave him enough time to compose himself. Getting a closer look at the stranger, he was immensely thankful- the bloodied wolf looked like he would make no hesitations in snapping him like a twig.
He nodded awkwardly at the short introduction, managing to sputter out a thank you as his words seemed stuck in his throat. It all seemed to be moving much too fast- wasn't anyone concerned that he had attacked a pack member? He was grateful, of course, but the introduction seemed to only build on his anxiety, not calm it.
Shifting his gaze to yet another new wolf, he quickly understood why the beta had seemed so unconcerned.
The red wolf held such a commanding presence that, despite her injury, even the wolf still clawing at his mind made no attempt to start any sort of conflict with her. Milo was relieved that they had finally found some grasp at common ground- the wolf was stupid and blood thirsty, but it was encouraging to know that it wasn't completely suicidal.

He watched the she wolf walk by and examined the form she was carrying in her mouth. At first he assumed it was some kind of carcass- it seemed big enough to be a deer, but much too fluffy, and apparently very much alive. It also seemed like... a pup? He had never considered that children also had the potential shift. It seemed dangerous enough to be a werewolf as an adult, he couldn't imagine a kid being subjected to such a violent fate.

His attention finally fell back on Evangeline as she explained her next steps. Milo knew he was of no help in the situation, but the idea of being left to his own devices among yet more unfamiliar wolves sent a shiver down his spine. He shuffled forward, slinking wordlessly after Evangeline much like a lost puppy.
Last edited by wibeke on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sasha [8]

Postby azhefa. » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:13 pm

-
Aleksandr-Thoron
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
sasha 5 years pureblood werewolf loner location; harlow house tags; james, kathrine

using one hand to rub his eye, sasha yawns tiredly while trying to pay attention to kathrine and james. the pup mumbles a bit more in russian as kathrine rubs on james before leaving, his lower lip quiver at her disappearance, but as james steps up and tells him to come along, he obeys and takes the male's hand. sasha stumbles after james as he's led to the bathroom, perking up a bit as he sees the bath. he fumbles with his dirty clothes as the bath is filled with warm water, a familiar and welcoming sound. once stripped of his dirty wet clothes, sasha lets james help him into the water and happily splashes a bit as he plays with the bubbles on the surface. luckily, his mother had already taught him how to bathe mostly by himself, but still needs help with his hair. sasha uses the soap bar to scrub the dirt from his skin, giggling softly when he accidentally drops the bar into the water and splashes himself. once he had most of the dirt off, sasha looks to james and starts babbling in russian again before remembering that the man doesn't understand him. he rubs at his hair while trying to translate his words, most of which are still in russian,
    "dirty dirty... bubbles... hair... bubbles..." he once again starts playing with the bubbles as he waits for james to clean his hair, but looks up as he hears nails on the hardwood floor approaching. sasha gives kathrine a wide smile and squeals happily in russian, overjoyed that she had returned and didn't leave him like just about everyone else in his life. he waves a bubble covered hand at the she-wolf and giggles as the suds flop back into the water. the bath has warmed him up and rejuvenated his energy for the moment, he will sleep very well once he's put to bed.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:34 pm

James O'Reilly
Beta of Harlow Pack
25 ~ Unimprinted
The house
With Sasha
Feeling- Calmer, still worried,
& nervous
~~~~~~~~~~
James watched the pup bathe, and then when he asked for help James nodded and began washing the pup's hair, once more reminded of his little brother, and that memory stung. He shampooed and conditioned it carefully, making sure not to get it in the pup's eyes as he carefully washed it out. He looked over Sasha to make sure he was sufficiently clean and pulled the plug to drain the tub now that the pup was all clean and looked like a pup again. He took out a big, fluffy towel and wrapped the pup in it to dry him off and keep him warm as he picked him up.

As he carried the pup he back to bed, he carefully rubbed his back and head to dry him off before he set him down on the bed, still wrapped in the towel, so he could eat. "I'll be right back." he said softly to the pup before he headed out to grab him some clothes that would still be much to big, but wouldn't be too bad. He returned after a moment with a t-shirt that would at least cover the pup while he slept.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline {10}

Postby xCatastrophex » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:33 am

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Milo

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Evangeline felt bad about leaving Milo to his own accord, but she felt she was needed elsewhere at this current moment. She could tell he was still very confused about the whole situation, which she could understand, but she didn't feel like she'd be the best person to coach him through what was happening. As she turned to head back inside, it wasn't long before she heard the male's pawsteps behind hers as he began to follow her inside. She let out a soft sigh as she paused for a moment, gathering her sense of direction and listening around once more. Something she had to do often if she wasn't with someone else. As she regained her bearings, she moved closer to the wall of the cabin, so she wouldn't wander of her course. As she ducked around the corner leading up to the porch, she finally allowed her exhausted inner wolf to rest and began to shift back into her human form once more. Her fur began to recede and her clothes from the previous day took it's place once again. Her useless, foggy blue eyes changed back to their clear, normal human toned ones. Though they were still just as useless as they were when she was cainid.

A gentle huff escaped Eve's lips as she got to her feet, adjusting her shirt and pulling her hoodie closer to her body in the cool morning air. She ran a hand through her long dark hair, as she waited for Milo to catch up to her. When she heard the newcomer turn the corner she continued up the steps quickly, but taking care not to miss a step and fall. Not thinking to make sure she was going towards the door, just trying to brace herself for what she was about to walk into, Eve walked right into the wall. Dazed, she stumbled backwards, cursing as she did so. The brown haired girl was able to find her balance once more, but she couldn't help but rub her forehead. In a tizzy of embarassment and frustration towards herself, she felt around with her other hand, searching for the door in her world of darkness, though she was unable to find it on her own. She stamped her foot lightly and crossed her arm over her chest as she ran a hand through her brown hair, turning towards milo a bit. Though not enough to face him entirely. She didn't want him to see her blushed cheeks as she finally shed light on her disability. "Can you show me where the door is.... Please..?" she asked, voice soft and mousey as she turned her face away from him once more.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {12}, Madison & Mackenzie {9}, Jason {9}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:24 pm

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Sasha, James
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The Alpha had seen the bathroom door as it was partially open and had met the eyes of the little pup as he'd smiled at her. The act made her heart both warm and sad. Kathrine gave him the best smile that she could before stepping into the Alpha's bedroom again to set down the bowl of macoroni and cheese on the bedside table. It was good that this room would be used to its fullest today; she hardly ever found rest in this room. She could never bring herself to sleep in Chap's place as she did not feel worthy enough to so if she slept in here, she slept on the floor. The red and cream wolf turned as James walked back into the room carrying the young one and drying him off before leaving to get a shirt. Kathrine took that moment to move the bowl of food with the fork in it infront of the little boy and looking at him, hoping he understood that it was food for him to eat. She stared at him kindly with her front paws crossed on the bed while sitting on her back legs on the floor. Her shoulder still stung, but she ignored it, choosing to be sure the pup was satisfied before she would have someone look at her wounds.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☵ Mᴀᴅɪsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ Sɴᴏᴡ ☵

╔═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╗
"The two best parts
Age >> 17 years/17 years
Gender >> Female/Female
Rank >> Fighter/Omega
Imprint >> ~/~
Current Form >> Wolf/Human/Wolf/Human
Location >> Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Hurt/Normal
Tags >> Mackenzie/
Ashlynn, Trafalgar, Madison
to an even better whole."
╚═════════ ☵☵ ═════════╝
The young Omega had done as her Alpha asked quickly and had ran back to the pack's house and prepared the medical table for Ashlynn. She'd moved out of his room as soon as she was done to stay out of his way and moved out to the porch to wait for her sister's return. Madison soon appeared from the bushes, the rising sun shining on her gray pelt as she yawned and came to stop before her younger sister. They stood in silence for a moment before Mackenzie finally spoke up, "I'm sorry...about eariler." The older sister shook her head, "I deserved it. I'm sorry too." As they spoke, they felt an odd wave hit them through their minds, a pressure that seemed to connect between something. At first they were confused, but soon pinpointed it as being a reaction from their Alpha. It didn't take long for them to figure it out. Madison's heart dropped as her gaze did as well and she moved to sit beside her sister and press into her side. Mackenzie somewhat understood what she was feeling, but at the same time, she didnt really know what it felt like when the person you loved imprints on someone else.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

☾ Jᴀsᴏɴ O· Rɪɴɴ ☾

╔═════════ ═════════╗
"Don't get used to me
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Male
Species >> Human
Occupation >> Werewolf Hunter
Location >> The Forest, reserve border
Feeling >> Bold, Curious
Tags >> Aiyana
because I'm not who I'm supposed to be."
╚═════════ ═════════╝
The hunter barely batted an eye as the woman spoke, though his arms did get tired and he laid his rifle down on his lap, still ready to move if she attacked even at rest. She wasn't the first of their kind who'd tried to talk some sense into him and she certainly would not be the last. No matter how many times it happened, Jason never felt a thing when they tried to shame him for his career of werewolf hunting. Well maybe that wasn't entirely true; he'd begun to get irritated by all the lecturing. It was for this reason that Jason could only grin as she talked, shaking his head in amusement, "If you're trying to get me to try and cahnge my morals about or something, just stop wasting your breath 'cause you're baking up at an empty tree." He galnced over at the wolf's body beside him before adding, "And don't act so high and mighty, like your kind never done any wrong to deserve being hunted, like you are all just victims." he gestured to her, "Perhaps not you yourself derserve it, but that hardly makes up for the acts the rest of your kind has done. Like the wolves that mother and pup eariler. Sure, I didn't see it happen, but I can see her lifeless body from here; that pup is orphaned now thanks to them if he isn't dead too."

His expression took on a grim look as he scowled at her then, "And the wolves that killed my little brother, a five-year-old at the time, certainly didn't stop to apologize. Nor were they sorry about killing my father a few years after that." As quickly as the sternness had come it was gone and the amused and calm tone returned, "But please, waste your breath if you wish. I've got all morning to spare. All day if it takes."
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wibeke » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Milo Keenan
Milo - 20 years old - Harlow omega - mood: confused, concerned - location: harlow pack cabin - human - tag: Evangeline

Milo shuffled forward. He knew he wasn't needed, or even really wanted, here, but he had nowhere else to go. His paws felt much too large and his gait too clumsy and awkward. he just wanted to grow smaller and smaller until he disappeared, but he only seemed to become more of a massive inconvenience with every step. The transformation brought no newfound grace or confidence with it, and Milo found himself unsurprised yet disappointed nonetheless.
His eyes flicked about nervously, hoping that maybe he could find his way towards some other welcoming pack member that wouldn't mind his presence. He resigned himself fairly quickly, however. The wolf was awfully good at picking up sounds, but Milo's tired brain made little attempt to process any of it.

His desire to escape finally overwhelmed his attachment to his friend and he resolved to return to the cabin's entrance and sleep off the remaining effects of the full moon. Before he could make a move his attention snapped back to Evangeline as she shifted back into a human. He looked on in confusion- it wasn't something he had witnessed or really experienced before, and it was every bit as strange as everything else that had come before it. He began to follow her again, his earlier plan fading from his mind.
His claws clicked on the floor with each step as his mind again began to wander. How much longer do I have to stay like- thump!
He leapt over to the girl, his paws skittering even less gracefully than usual on the floor as the confused wolf tried to help his friend. At the question about the door he nudged her body with his head, trying to guide her to destination. It was beginning to dawn on him that his earlier suspisions of her being blind were correct. Any other day that would have been a major revelation, but today it would be hard-pressed to crack the top ten.
His body took that moment to shift back into a human. Milo winced as his joints popped back into place, stretching and shifting in ways he wished weren't possible. The transformation irritated his shoulder, but at least the adrenaline rush of the night continued to dull it.
For once he was glad to be himself again.

"Are... are you okay?" he asked, directing his attention back to Eve. "So you're...blind?" His voice trailed off and his hand gestures ceased as he realized they were effectively useless in this situation. Milo was never particularly good with words, but this was a low point. Her disability had done nothing to change his opinion of her, beyond a dull sense of admiration, but his awkwardness and her embarrassment did little to help him speak.
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evangeline {11}

Postby xCatastrophex » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:24 am

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> mood. Embarrassed; frustrated >> form. human / wolf>>location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Milo, Katherine

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Listening to Milo's clumsy movments, Eve couldn't help but relate. She was just about as clumsy as he was adjusting to her new gait. Something that took her uch longer than anything to lear to do. However, she knew he'd pick it up much quicker as he wasnt blind like she was. She finched slightly as he nudged her in the direction of the door, though sh relaxed and followed his lead, feeling around for the knob. After a few moments, she was able to find it. She sighed slightly, pushing the door open lightly and stepped inside, holding the door open for Milo, though the boy had begun to shift back into his human form. She could tell by his stifled groans. The first few shifts were always painful, and she knew the boy would for sure be sore in the morning. Evangeline leaned against the door, biting her lip lightly once more "As you continue to shift and get used to it, the pain fades away..." she said, offering him a bit of reassurence, though again, it wasn't something she was good at. As the boy completed his shift, he began to inquire about her. She nodded lightly, moving out of the way so the boy could enter the warm cabin "Y-yes, i'm okay. It happens more times than not." she admitted softly.

Closing the door behind them, Eve removed her jacket and hung it on a hook by the door, after feeling around for it. Listening as Milo moved on quickly to the elephant in the room, She nodded again. "I am." she answered simply. Evangeline turned and walked forward, counting her steps towards the sitting room and towards the fireplace. She motioned for Milo to follow. "My sight was taken from me when i was younger, though that's not really important." she said, quickly changing the subject back to him "Are you cold? you can sit by the fire if you'd like." She turned her attention to herself for a moment, as she removed the hair tie from around her wrist and pulled her long brown hair into a messy bun, pulling it away from her face. She paused, letting him catch his barings as she tried to connect with KAtherine mentally, though she felt bad or disturbing her. Not sure if this is the right time... but we have a guest in need of our assistance... she thought. She bit her lip again, mind still focused in on the Alpha.

(my apologies for my post being so scattered again <.> however i do feel it's a bit more put together than my previous ones..)
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathrine {13}

Postby The Alpha » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:25 am

➳ ♚ Kᴀᴛʜʀɪɴᴇ Rᴇʏɴᴀ Hᴀʀʟᴏᴡ ♚ ➳

╔═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╗
"And though she be but little,
Age >> 20 Years
Gender >> Female
Rank >> Alpha
Current Form >> Wolf/Human
Location >> The Pack House
On Reserve/Off Reserve
Feeling >> Concerned
Imprint >> ~
Tags >> Sasha, James, Evangeline
...she is fierce."
╚═════════ ➳ ♚ ➳ ═════════╝
The Alpha's ears flicked around as she heard the Omega's words speak to her. The red and cream wolf sighed internally; there didn't seem to be a break for her today. Such was the position of Alpha and as she was chosen to take such position, she did her best to try and run it as well as she could. While she still watched the lttle pup in fornt of her, she connected with Evangeline's thinghts and answered, 'If they wish to stay, they are welcome to use one of the empty cabin rooms. Please apologize for me but I won't be able to properly meet them until tonight. I have my wounds to heal and this pup to take care of...I'm sorry to have to ask you to handle this burden for me, Evangline...'

{Small, sorry, but i didn't want to leave you hanging.}
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me