β”€β”€βœ¦(βπ…πˆππƒπˆππ† π™π„πππˆπŠβž

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

β‰Όβœ§Rebekahβœ§β‰½ 1

Postby Ashton_99 » Tue May 16, 2023 3:13 pm

β‰Όβœ§β„π•–π•“π•–π•œπ•’π•™ π•π•šπ•«π•’π•£π••-𝕄𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕀𝕖π•₯π•₯π•–βœ§β‰½
    β‰Όβœ§Crimson Keys Muscle ✧ She/Her ✧ Tags:Open(Mentions:Avamae/Enzo/Virgina) ✧ Location: Tipsy Elixirβœ§β‰½
    XXXWaking up was a lovely thing in Rebekah’s world. Even if waking up included peeling her face off a sticky bar table and finding the distinct smudge of her foundation left behind. All that meant was that she’d had a fun time the night before, so it was fine. Rolling sideways, Rebekah slid off the table, landing gracefully on her feet despite the circumstances. She gave herself a once over. As far as she could tell everything was in place. Her sunglasses were tangled in her hair and her purse seemed untouched, which was good enough. Though, if someone tried to pickpocket her that’d be a decent excuse for a nice fight to kick off the morning. If it was still morning that was. Rebekah wasn’t entirely sure how long she’d been asleep.

XXXThe only thing that dampened her mood was the stain on her turtleneck. The red blotch on her sleeve had been acquired in a little brawl the night before and it really threw off the baby pink. β€œUgh, whatever,” she had no luck scrubbing it away with some crumpled napkins so she gave up. It wasn’t the first outfit ruined by her more violent hobbies.

XXXUntangling her sunglasses from her hair she reperched them atop her head and skipped off to the bathroom to fix herself up so that she could leave the bar… to go fix herself up in her room. It was a multistep process you see. The women's bathroom in the Tipsy Elixir was about what you’d expect out of a bar in the Strath. Dimly lit, sticky counters, and stained floors. The mirror she studied her reflection in had a spider web crack starting in the bottom left corner branching up and out. It distorted her reflection but that wasn’t a problem. Rebekah cleaned off most of her makeup with paper towels from the dented dispenser.

XXXHer eyeliner had smudged something awful and even after working at it for a minute with a damp paper towel residue still stuck around her eyes. Rebekah pouted at her reflection, her eyes sharp with scrutiny.

XXXβ€œHmm,” the eyeliner smudges and eye bags were really throwing her off. Rebekah plucked the sunglasses off her head and put them on. β€œOkay, this’ll work.” At least, it’d work until she could get to her makeup remover wipes. How she didn’t have any in her purse was truly baffling.

XXXLeaving the bar, Rebekah called out goodbyes to the other regulars, wearing her signature bright smile as she went. She makes the short trip through the street and up to her room, happy to once again be surrounded by the hodgepodge of furniture and things she’d found pretty enough to decorate her space with. Fairy lights and picture collages hid the dings and dents. From the pinned-up fabrics acting as a makeshift canopy to the repainted vanity, the space screamed Rebekah.

XXXDropping her purse on the bed, Rebekah showered off before sitting at the vanity. With a deep breath, she began an astoundingly complicated self-care routine. Exfoliators, toners, serums, moisturizers, and more all lent themselves to the ritual that was not the least bit inhibited by the bruised knuckles she was working with. ’Hmm my hands might be a bit rough but the face- ah, still perfect. Rebekah made a face and winked at herself in the mirror, giggling at her reflection. With the last touches added with light makeup, Rebekah felt confident in her skin. With a sundress and her signature frames, the muscle of the Crimson Keys found herself ready to face the day.

XXXFlipping her hair over her shoulder, Rebekah stepped back out into the street and was ready to head straight back to the Tipsy Elixir when the greenhouse across the street caught her eye and reminded her of a request she’d made of the Key’s dear plant witch, Avamae. She squinted at the building, not sure if it was too soon to be going to bother her since Avamae was usually so busy with the dozens of projects she had going on at any one time. β€œBetter not,” she said aloud to no one. Maybe one of the other Keys would be around for her to bother instead. 'Rain maybe? Or Enzo? Where even is he anyway?'
Ashton_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

virginia [1]

Postby avicularia » Wed May 17, 2023 3:51 am

π•πˆπ‘π†πˆππˆπ€ "π‘π€πˆπ" πƒπ€π•π„πππŽπ‘π“
the demo || 22 years old || tagged; rebekah, anyone in the tipsy elixir
β–‚ β–‚ β–‚ β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚ β–‚ β–‚ β–‚

xxxxVirginia could fall asleep anywhere. Waking up in unfamiliar places and uncomfortable positions no longer bother the young woman, and so when she woke up with the imprints of wire on her cheek and gunpowder sprinkled over her hands like glitter, she shrugged it off and downed the half glass of beer sitting on the desk beside her, leftover from the night before. At least she found herself in her own room this time. Yawning and wiping the powder off of her hands, she switched off the lamp that allowed her to work at night. Now the sun was streaming through one cramped window. Her room was mostly organized - bed made, clothes hung in the makeshift closet - except the desk she sat at. It was littered with remnants of explosives and half-built projects, which she worked on in whatever spare time she could claim as her own.

xxxxAs she stood to change the clothes from yesterday (she didn’t dare be caught dead in the same outfit two days in a row), her stomach growled with protest of the lack of breakfast. Pulling a nearby drawer open, she found her stash of snacks was depleted. Only a moldy orange sat rotting in the bottom. Frowning, she tossed her would-be breakfast in the nearby garbage can and moved to tie shoes to her bare feet. She preferred going without, but she didn’t dare travel to the Tipsy Elixir shoeless. No telling what sort of germs she could pick up there. She took a quick look in the mirror to smooth her hair into its normal appearance and made her way out the door.

xxxxWhistling contently to herself, she tiptoed down the stairs, not wanting to wake her neighbors who often yelled if she made too much noise. She reached the first floor quickly and exited to the street, blinking up at the bright sunlight. Maybe sunglasses would have been a good idea. She hadn’t realized her head ached from a lack of hydration, but that would soon be remedied. To her surprise, she found Rebekah headed in the same direction, nearing the doors of the Tipsy Elixir.

xxxxβ€œWell, good morning,” she greeted politely. β€œDid you already find some breakfast, or do you need a brunch buddy?” Not waiting for a response, as the need for some sort of sustenance had hardened in her stomach, beginning to turn into nausea, Rain took her friend’s hand and practically danced into the decrepit bar, blue eyes taking note of the various sleeping bodies around the dimly lit room. It looked as though a bomb of people had gone off, leaving their sleeping bodies lying on tables, chairs, and the floor. She knew they didn’t have the best food, but she would make do.

xxxxβ€œCould I get two waters and some cheese fries?” she asked the one man watching over the bar. He nodded as she sat in a nearby booth. Reaching out, she took a handful of peanuts from a nearby rusted container and popped them into her mouth. Chewing slowly, she swore she could taste the hands of men who’d been here before and the sour taste of stale alcohol. Grinning, she poured another handful into her mouth. Disparagingly, they were doing little to comfort her angry insides.

xxxxβ€œDid you find yourself any trouble last night?” Virginia had been here with Rebekah the night before, but had left long before her, wanting to work on a newer project. Unfortunately, this meant leaving Rebekah to her own devices. Her friend was hot-headed and often ended up staring (and ending) fights. Virginia would sometimes calm her down if the need arose, but more often than not, she merely watched from the sidelines. Rebekah didn’t need any help holding her own, even against the most capable of opponents. That didn’t mean she couldn’t help clean up the aftermath if needed. Or wreak more havoc.

xxxxA basket of fries and two glasses of water were set between them. Virginia looked unhappily down at the fries, which had two squares of fake cheese melted to the tops of soggy, stringed potatoes. Shrugging, she maneuvered a few into her mouth with her left hand, her ring and pinky finger on her right hand drumming against the wooden surface of the table. β€œI don’t know how they get everything to taste like sawdust.”
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me