━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

D | 001

Postby nikbowie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:54 pm

✺ 𝑫 𝑼 𝑹 𝑨 𝑡
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ taurus β€’ he-him β€’ gay β€’ 22 years β€’ tags: lex β€’ mentions: xx β€’ location: desert β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

Duran awoke with a start. He jolted into a sitting position and instinctively held his arms in front of his face, shielding himself from whoever must have punched him. That was what must have happened, right? His face certainly felt bruised. A small part of him knew that was impossible. It was Thursday, and he didn’t go to parties on Thursdaysβ€”that was not routine, nor was drinking enough to forget getting into a fight. After a moment of nothing, he cracked open his left eye and clenched his jaw, half expecting to be sent reeling back a few more feet, half expecting to just be in his own bed.

What awaited his opening eye was definitely neither. Partially his vision was blurredβ€”blurred by something very disturbing. Sun. Sun bored into his sensitive eyes and skin; which accounted for the prickling discomfort he felt from head to toe. His Taurisan complexion was used to no sun at all, and his mother had rarely been able to afford trips to the nicer communal melanin buildings, meaning that he was even more sensitive to the sun than most from his mist-enveloped planet. β€œWhere am I?” He murmured, a tiny bit curious but primarily off put by his non-Taurisian, non-planned surroundings. He ruffled his hair with one hand, twinging at the feeling of sand on his scalp. For a second his eyes and forehead were visible, but it quickly floated back down in front of them, scruffy as ever.

A memory danced into his head. Planet Pisces, the celebration. He coughed and thought for a moment more, but couldn’t wrap his mind around anything more. As far as he knew, this couldn’t be Pisces. He’d read enough books set here, and none of them were anything like this. There were no swaths of water in sight, or β€œdense swaths of shrouded vegetation”—he remembered that particular phrase from a really good detective mystery that had been set there. He couldn’t see a plant anywhere, not a spot of green. What he did notice, and perhaps notice later than he should have (he was busy remembering the plot of Planet Pisces’ Canal Killer: Volume III) was that he was not alone. Several figures took shape at his first sun blind glance, one lying on the ground, a few sitting. His gaze wandered from figure to figure, not focusing long enough on any to register faces or planets of origin. His pants had rode up to his knees, exposing his bare, bruised shins. Unnerved, he pushed them back down and noticed another long and deeper than usual scuff on his worn boots. He wrinkled his toes and felt sand in his socks.

This was not home.

Something caught his eye. A person, a boy, had crawled toward him. He twisted his body around and faced him. Duran’s eyes widened slightly when he saw himβ€”even partially blurred, he could tell he was handsome. A thin, lithesome frame, and curly brown locks of hair. He was so zoned out that it took him a moment to realize that this freckled puppy of a person was talking to him. β€œMe? Am I okay?” He took a second to process the question, his mind in a thousand places at once. β€œOh, yes, I am.” He reached up and took the boy’s hand, comforted by something about him. Duran noticed his long, spindly fingers. As he came to his feet he winced, his shin ached. β€œThank you, Friend of mine and of Gaia.” On Planet Tarus, this was a customary greeting for people who one perceived to be trustworthyβ€”invoking the goddesses’ name was no trivial matter. The boy blew his hair out of his eyes, and Duran could tell he was not a threat. β€œWell, not totally. I don’t know where we are. Do you?” He made tight eye contact with the hazel-eyed boy, and hoped for a concrete answer. There was nothing he hated more than unexplained change.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━━━ 𝗦𝗨π—₯π—©π—œπ—©π—”π—Ÿ 𝗒𝗙 π—§π—›π—˜ π—­π—’π——π—œπ—”π—–π—¦

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:08 am

Antonella

Aquarius - twenty three - cisfemale - mention: - tag: Max- location: desert

It was at times like these that Antonella really had to focus on keeping a calm mind despite the striking heat that was beyond uncomfortable especially when combined with sand. She slowly started to wake herself, unwilling to open her eyes just yet out of fear of what the pounding within her head would unleash. She lifted a hand to a particular spot on her forehead, wincing, which clearly indicated an open wound. If she wasn’t dead, surely the wound wasn’t that bad even if it was on her head. Antonella rolled blindly onto her side, placing her hand on the ground in an attempt to push herself into a sitting position. Right about now, she felt like a newborn deer.

Once she could force her eyes open, Antonella was met with an almost ugly terrain. It was most all heat and sand which seemed to trap any heat and bounce it back up to suffocate anyone who lived here. What was she even meant to do in situations like these? She didn’t even know where to go and there were plenty of others around her but that was no indication as to if any had even a faint clue of what they were going to do. She let out a small sigh of irritation.

β€œThe one-β€œshe cleared her voice, further irritated by the dryness of her voice β€œ-time I go out with others this happens” she huffed, smiling up as her friend hovered over her. β€œAre we- no, we can’t be dead. I’m alright Max, are you ok?” she asked, gathering her leg under herself so that she could stand and inspect the boy in front of her. She first inspected his face for any scratches, then his arms. β€œPlease tell me that you’re intact. I didn’t bring my sewing kit so if you’re missing an arm…” Antonella commented in a weak attempt to make her friend feel better because there was no doubt in her mind that he wasn’t feeling like a million dollars right that seconds.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ 002

Postby borahae. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:50 am

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

capricorn ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ mention: lex ✩ tag: antonella ✩ location: desert

xxTrying not to wince as Antonella cleared her throat and brought attention to a similar dryness in his own, the heat absorbing every drop of water from within the male as well as his already limited energy, Max found himself nodding in agreement to her statement and offering the most exasperated of sighs "Mmm...I know. Remind me next time to stay home, yeah?" Straight-faced despite the underlying sarcasm, knowing full well that a next time was likely to never be in their future, the dark haired boy couldn't help but to feel an intense mix of relief and skepticism at seeing his friend smiling. At least one of the two of them could see the good in all this, because he sure as hell didn't. "And people wonder why I'm a hermit..."

His words somewhere between pouty and irritated, a very thin line dividing the two on even the most typical of days, Max pulled a frown before once again standing; while he loved his friend dearly, his knees were killing him from all the crouching, and if there was one thing he was particularly against, it would be physically strenuous activities. While he wouldn't call himself weak, per se (far too prideful to admit to it), he certainly wasn't the most fit among the group. He was someone who would much prefer spending a night on his couch or in bed than...well, moving. At all.

Offering an amused huff at Antonella's next statement, rolling his eyes but unable to hold back the smallest of smirks that made it's way on to his lips, Max shook his head as he responded "Great observation, Holmes...Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised, though. Feels a lot like hell right about now." His displeasure for their current situation lacing his words with spite, a frown again taking over his features as he shuffled uncomfortably in his clothes, Max looked back over at the terrain surrounding them with as much of a glare as he could muster up. While he probably looked as threatening as a drowned kitten, he still couldn't help but to curse the heat that this unbearable sun was throwing, the boy far too accustomed to the shade offered by the trees on his home planet to be able to handle such direct lighting.

Too distracted to offer Antonella a helping hand as she stood, turning back to face her once she was already upright, Max found his frown only growing as she inquired over his state of being "...Other than the 12 year old puppy that plowed me down earlier, yeah....just peachy." Wincing as his friend fussed over him, the attention leaving the emotionally stunted male feeling rather out of place, Max couldn't help the whiny undertone that took over his next few words "You know, for some reason, I don't think your sewing skills could do much if I was really down an arm...Aish, stop fussing about! I'm fine." His frown childlike, Max once again winced as he looked over the female, his attention drawn purely to the cut on her forehead "That, on the other hand, looks quite painful..." Then, with little hesitance, the dark haired boy gave a quick lick over his thumb and moved to wipe over her wound "...Gross, I know, but saliva helps to heal wounds faster. The white blood cells in saliva fight bacteria." Once again using his bank of mostly useless information, Max pulled back and nodded briefly, looking back at Antonella with a practiced neutrality "Sorry...I don't have a bandage, though."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:07 pm

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π‹π„π—πˆπ”π’
      'he/him ● 22 ● pisces ● location; desert ● mentions; olivia, tags ● tags; antonella, max, duran
    Vision a bit blurred, for his eyes and mind seemed to be operating at two completely different speeds, Lex's head whipped back and forth. If the parted lips and furrowed brows weren't enough to give away his confusion, then the small, breath, "What?" that he hushed to himself would confirm that Lex indeed had no idea what was going on. Even though he'd lunged towards the one guy with the wavy brown hair, his eyes seemed to locate someone else ─ this time a female, one with red hair; undeniably from a Fire planet. His shoulders drooped forward as he watched her squirm, scrambling around in the hot sand like it was lava, ready to devour her whole. Hope fell from his eyes as he continued to stare ─ if a Fire sign couldn't handle the heat, surely the rest of them were doomed. Unless she just got unlucky with her hair. While Lex was no expert when it came to knowledge regarding all the planets in the galaxy, he had come across enough to get the sense that that fiery hair often represented the Fire signs. If she was finding it unbearable, how long would it take before the rest of them melted away from the dismantling flames of the sky? This is it. This is where I'm going to die.

He burst upright at that thought, as if the words had smacked him across the head, and, blinking his ever-so dry eyes once, he turned back to face the direction he'd originally headed in. "Sewing?" he echoed, his voice distant. Another cloud of confusion spread across his face as he peered back down at the young man on the ground. The voice had been feminine, surely it hadn't come from him. Oddly enough, this guy was the only one within reach. The last thing he needed was for his mind to pick up on voices from afar! Then again, on that note.... His hazel eyes shot to his left, and they settled on the leather-jacket guy he had accidentally taken a tumble over as he knelt to the ground. Sewing... Girl... There. He supposed it was nice to hear they were talking; that meant they weren't dead, and had yet to dissolve into the grainy sand from the burning of the rays above. "Cloth," he murmured, although their figures had blurred as his gaze fell in and out of focus. "Press fabric against the wound... Don't let sand in..." Tired, he was so tired. Was it because of the heat, or all the commotion that had struck him hard? Whatever the case may be, Lex was on the verge of giving his cheek a smack to snap out of this daze. He wasn't even sure if someone was hurt or not, but, coming from a planet where everyone wanted to help everyone, he had learned a thing or two about keeping someone temporarily sane if they were hurting, physically or otherwise.

He continued to stare out into the hills of nothingness before remembering that he had indeed rushed over to help someone. Right. He turned back towards the stranger, big eyes flickering over his face in pure concern. "Oh! Your poor head..." Pressing his lips into a frown, or a pout, more than anything else, Lex gently ran his middle and index finger over the bruise that was situated near the guy's forehead. "Goodness me, did you head-plant into the ground?" His other hand, which had been accepted by the stranger, tightened around the stretched-out hand, finding the touch comforting; even though he knew he wasn't alone, the action seemed to confirm it for him. Reassuring, mollified. "You have... Here." Lex reached forward and gently ruffled the stranger's hair, cringing to himself as flea-sized bits of sand flew out of the softness of it from every angle. "You look like you've taken a nap here, my friend!" He momentarily paused as he took in the words shared with him. Gaia... Oh, now, which planet was that from? The Goddess' name sounded very familiar, and yet... "Where are you from? We do not acknowledge Her on Pisces." Pisces! Yes, that was right. They weren't on Pisces; this was far from home. And yet, just as Lex was about to ask if he was on the other's homeland, the dreaded response came hurdling his way. So neither seemed to know where they were. Lex met the stranger's warm chocolate eyes, chewing on his bottom lip as he pondered over whether or not to gently stretch his answer or not. He decided against it. "I'm afraid I don't have an answer for that. What's your name, though? That would be a good start to all of this!"
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 pm

Antonella

Aquarius - twenty three - cisfemale - mention: - tag: Max, Lex - location: desert

Antonella paused for a moment as she watched a very drained looking man stumbling past her, seemingly checking in on everyone to make sure that they hadn't lost anyone in the accident. He stopped at her for a brief moment, giving her advice on how to deal with her wound before moving on. "Are you ok?" she asked but the question came a smidge too late as he was already making a slow but sure beeline towards yet another injured person. Anne did exactly know why but a wave of guilt crashed into her; she should help him or at least do all she could to find any help, not that she would be lucky in a place like this. "Aren't you the one who said I should go, or was that me? I can think straight because my head feels heavier that ten bricks" she sighed, gently reaching out to grab Max's hand. "Nothing wrong with a hermit. I love your... hermitness. It's good to get out once in a while and like... we all have our preferences" Antonella tried her best to reassure her friend even though they were only joking at the beginning. Or were they?

"Ok but if you're lying about being hurt, I'll hurt you" Antonella commented after a few moments of stretching out her cramped up legs. Her eyes continued to search him for a minute, grinning but otherwise ignoring the comments mentioning her fussing behaviour. She allowed herself to adjust to standing on her own two feet for a few minutes, allowing the blood roaring through her head to disperse around her body again. "It'll make a sick scar, I'm sure" Antonella replied in distaste towards the thought. As much as she didn't want Max to worry, she didn't stop him from cleaning her minor head wound. "Thanks doc. I'll just air it out for a bit. On another note... any ideas about where we are?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━ 003

Postby borahae. » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:14 pm

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    πŒπ€π— ! ! ───────────

capricorn ✩ twenty-five ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: antonella ✩ location: desert

xxHumming thoughtfully as Antonella spoke once again, his brows furrowing as he tried to wave off tthe uneasy feeling that was coming from the crashing realization that he had a break in his memories, Max found himself unable to hold back a frown and yet another sigh as he offered up a response "...That was me, this time. Had to go... Didn't want to go alone." His words floating again between that imaginary line diving pouty and irritable, Max couldn't help the sudden wave of guilt that rolled over him as he looked over his friend, feeling a sense of responsibility for having dragged her to Pisces along with him when she could have easily stayed behind on Aquarius. "Sorry, El. "

His face reflecting his practiced neutrality, the only thing giving away his change in emotion being the hand that was rubbing nervously at his neck, the dark haired male couldn't help but to sigh and return his other hand to his side as the brunette boldly reached forward to grab his hand; while he'd never admit to it, the action almost immediately had the boy relaxing, the touch easily reflecting the female's reassurance and clearing him from his momentary dread. For yet another time since their friendship had formed all those years ago, Antonella seemed to know exactly what he needed and had no trouble in offering it, aware of Max's feelings far before he himself was. He often wondered what the hell he'd done or been in his past life to get to be this lucky this time around.

Offering a breathy chuckle as the girl complimented him, Max couldn't help but to resort once again to his sarcasm, not particularly fond of the sudden seriousness their conversation had been weighed down with "Hah... For some reason, I'm having a hard time believing that right now. Wonder why that might be." With one very brief and final squeeze, expressing his appreciation in the ways he didn't know how to say aloud, the male then untied their hands instead focused his attention on both fixing the state of his hair and pushing it as far from his face as possible.

Practically snorting in his amusement at Antonella's threat, a grin breaking onto his face for the first time since crashing, Max rolled his eyes playfully and responded with as much feigned exasperation as he could muster (which, admittedly, wasn't much) "Seems a bit illogical, hurting someone who's already injured, but I've no doubt you'll follow through with it" A twinge of fondness leaking into his voice, having an undeniable soft spot for the girl, Max huffed again in audible amusement as she insisted that her own injury would only result in a killer scar "Leave it to you to think about scars at a time like this..." Then, with his familiar sarcastic undertone, the male returned to his straight-faced expression and continued "Cause, for the record, there's nothing sexier than a huge indent in your head."

Forgoing from responding to her nickname, Max listened to her question and offered another thoughtful hum as he began to contemplate, again looking around them as he considered his answer "Hmm...Not Pisces, that's for sure. A fire planet maybe? But then again, I'm pretty sure I can see some sort of greenery in the distance...Certainly explains the heat, though." Then, looking back at Antonella, he once again spoke up "...You got any clue as to how we got here, where ever here is? Because my mind feels like a blender right about now. Can't remember much."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Antonella

Aquarius - twenty three - cisfemale - mention: - tag: Max - location: desert

β€œOh Max, don’t be sorry” she sighed, sadly smiling up at her friends. She reached out her arms and after a few moments, she pulled him into a hug while softly patting his back. β€œIt’s not like this was you fault because if you’d know, would you have still gone?” she asked, pulling away with her hands on Max’s shoulders. She let them drop after a while before spinning around to more closely observe those who were slowly waking up around them. Some were more sluggish than others but they all seemed to be asking the same question: where are we? Antonella herself had no clue so she wouldn’t be any help in the department.

β€œHey, you don’t know that” Antonella allowed herself to laugh while suppressing a cringe at the slight pang on pain radiating from the wound on her forehead. It ached at sent constant nauseating waves of pain over her face which would be enough to make her stagger backwards if she wasn’t trying to hard to compose herself. She seemed to be doing alright for now though, which she guessed was a first. β€œHey! I won’t get an indent on my…” her voice trailed off, eyes widening as what Max has said earlier slowly started to dawn on her. She chuckled, half in panic and half because the imagery of her slightly cave head was all too funny.

β€œMax, I’m afraid I will be no help of figuring out our whereabouts” she spoke in an apologetic tone before mustering enough energy to take a few steps forwards. She saw something out there, just over the horizon, but it was too hard to determine what it was. El was beginning to grow more curiosity as the minutes passed even though terror was digging its icy claws into her heart.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

D | 002

Postby nikbowie » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:39 pm

✺ 𝑫 𝑼 𝑹 𝑨 𝑡
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ taurus β€’ he-him β€’ gay β€’ 22 years β€’ tags: lex β€’ mentions: xx β€’ location: desert β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

Duran’s eyes widened and he smiled incredulously (but happily) as the boy ran a finger over his forehead. β€œI’m, well to be honest, I’m not even totally sure what I did. But I can definitely imagine myself headplanting. Or something..” he trailed off, silenced as the delightful boy placed a gentle hand and shook out his hair. β€œYou know, now that you mention it, I think I did take a nap. Or was unconscious. Or something. But thank you, really.” He placed a hand onto the boy’s chocolate brown curls in return, fluffing them, and a few grains of sand slithered out and off his head. He took a closer look at his mystery companion. β€œHey, what’s this?” He lightly held a small braid of the boy's hair before dropping his hand back to his side.

This new person was incredibly friendly, everything about him screamed β€˜I’m not a Taurisian.’ Noticing the delicate fish emblems on his sweater-jacket, Duran guessed he was from Planet Pisces. β€œAh, yes, sorry about that, it’s a custom greeting on Taurus; I’m not some religious junkie or anything.” He rubbed the back of his neck and twitched as the last bits of sand fell down the back of his shirt. β€œI’m Duran Tukβ€”from Taurus. You?”

He longed to be on Planet Taurus. He felt revealed in the naked desert, he certainly longed for shade, the sun still prickling his unadapted skin. He knew in the back of his mind that none of the bodies surrounding him were from Taurus. He saw flashes of the color red, outfits of mostly blackβ€”nothing that would ever happen on his own planet.

β€œDo you know these people, Floloan?” It meant fluffy person. At least I can speak English, he thought, recalling that many of the wealthy Taurisian upper class chose not to learn English, preserving the β€˜purity’ of their native language. β€œMaybe they know where we are?” He fidgeted. β€œI wanna find it out, I don’t ever ruh-member decidin' to come here, and I don’t think I ever woulda'.” Duran flinched a little, realizing he was disoriented enough to have slipped into the lower-class dialect of Taurisian English. He hoped the Pisces didn't know enough linguistically to realize that. He stuffed his hands in the pockets of his weathered brown leather pockets, and his shoulders dropped. They were empty. β€œI lost something.” he offered a simple explanation. Internally, he itched to yell or kick the sand, but he restrained himself in front of the Pisces boy, not wanting to give him the wrong impression. He scanned the ground around him desperatelyβ€”nothing.

He needed that book. But with a grim acquiescence, he pulled his eyes from the ground. As much as it hurt to resign from looking for it, there were others around him, he had no clue where they were, and digging through hot piles of sand for a stranger's book probably wouldn’t be high priority for anyone.
nikbowie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:18 am

β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€π‹π„π—πˆπ”π’
      'he/him ● 22 ● pisces ● location; desert ● mentions; tags ● tags; duran, antonella, max, olivia
    β€œYou took a nap but you don’t remember anything other than that?” A frown was playing at Lex’s lips as he tried envisioning what exactly that would be like. Although he was trying his hardest, it was hard to deny the fact that the hope within him was slowly beginning to flicker in and out. Puffing out his chest, he let out a deep breath, as if starting over, then turned back towards the guy. β€œA sleepwalker, maybe?” He suggested, but the frown was quick to return. β€œAlthough, that would be awfully weird, walking onto another planet…”

His thoughts were quick to scatter elsewhere as the Taurusian returned the tender gesture. Warmth spread throughout his body, like the hot drizzle of riddine that they would pour into their creamy milk desserts. Warmth, comfort. Pisces had always been very touchy; the idea of touch was a gesture of kindness, of security. He’d never been afraid to be the one to reach out, and while he was no stranger to it, it was nice to have something of sincerity returned. If anything, it was a way to soothe his pounding heart, if only for a second or two. He was not home, but that was enough to place him back in the comforts of his beloved land for a quick moment. His little dazed smile, however, faded quickly at the inquiry regarding the braid of innocence that was hidden beneath his bush of curls. β€œIt’s Mimi’s braid,” he informed the other, as if he knew who Mimi was. Of course he didn’t. Up until now, Lex didn’t even know who the guy was. β€œ – My young sister. Braids symbolize amity and benevolence.” A tremble commenced in his lower jaw at that, and his pale lips formed a visible pout as he glanced away. β€œShe is not here. None of my family is here. This is not Pisces.” But surely Duran already knew that. He suspected most of them did by now. This was a Fire Planet, it had to be. It was far too hot for anyone else.

He swiped away a thin tear that had formed against his lower lash line, then turned back towards the Taurus Boy. β€œI am Lex,” he continued, tone far chirpier than it had been seconds prior. β€œWell, Lexius. Lexious Astro, but I much prefer Lex.” His smile seemed to have returned, too, and surprisingly enough, it wasn’t as difficult to master as Lex originally believed. It was the presence of these people, though, he knew it. He felt comfortable around them. Safe, even, despite knowing so little about them all. β€œTaurus,” he breathed, tilting his head up slightly as he tried to envision it. Unfortunately, nothing more than a sharp pain came to mind – this having been a quite literal physical reaction. He hadn’t a clue what Florloan meant, but the flow of it gave Lex such joy. As if having forgotten about the seriousness of their incident, a grin crossed over his features. β€œOh, I very much like that word,” he told Duran. β€œI have no idea who those people are. Except I did step on one. Hello!” He raised his arm to wave at the guy and the girl nearby. β€œAre you hurt?” – as if mumbling out advice earlier had slipped his mind – β€œBetter yet, do you know where we are?”

His hazel eyes snapped to the right of him, then, as if suddenly remembering there was another person nearby. There was, in fact; a good few that he had seemingly forgotten about during his chat with the cute brunette in front of him. β€œSunshine!” he called out to the girl with the sun-coloured hair, unashamed to not know her name. β€œCome join!” A smile fell upon his features at that, as if proud of himself, and he turned back to the others, plopping down into the sand, crisscrossing his legs like a child ready for their next lesson. He glanced back at Duran, who had mumbled something, and was now frantically searching through both his pockets and the sand. β€œAre you okay?” Lex asked with a slight tilt of his head. β€œWhat have you lost? Please, let me help! What does it look like?”

'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:53 pm

》──────》𝗔 π—₯ 𝗗 π—˜ 𝗑
      'they/he ☾ scorpio ☾ location; desert ☾ mentions; duran, antonella, max, olivia ☾ tags; xx

Upon opening their eyes, Arden could see… well, absolutely nothing. It was all a blur, just a mish-mash of colours mixing into one another. All they could hear was a high pitched wailing, like something the high society used to use to recall their dogs. Loud, pitchy and droning, that noise was surely just a headache waiting to happen if he didn’t already have one. Too dazed to even sit, the young Scorpian lay stock still exactly where they were. They couldn’t feel anything but their weight of their own body, hands scraping at the sandy floor beneath them. Beyond their own sudden impairment, this was the first clue that something was wrong.

Sand, they thought, I must be in a mental institution…. The only time they had ever felt sand was once as a child, when a sample was brought to their educational institution - they had no sand on Scorpio. So was this the end? No time to answer that. The ringing only got louder as the world they’d landed on came dizzyingly into view… and their lungs hacked up a pool of something onto the sand beside them. They didn’t stick around too long to find out, instead rolling their heavy, pained body down the slope of the sand dune they had been stuck to.

Pulling themselves up to sit, clothes ragged, torn and covered in hot sand, Arden took several deep breaths as though to gather their energy. A loud groan came immediately from the lips of the golden blonde, his heart pounding as he surveyed the still somewhat blurry landscape. ”Sweet mother of Tyche…”they muttered, breathing still heavy as if their body was adjusting to new air. ”This has got to be some kind of joke.” - stoic as they might be, the desolate landscape and the dangerous heat was wearing thin. And while still getting used to the idea of a slow, agonising wait out in some barren isle they had never heard of before, talking to himself was hardly the worst thing Arden could do at a time like this.

Until they heard the voices.

As the golden haired castaway was coming round, every sense was slowly coming back… and with their hearing, came the gift of voices. Sure, it took a moment to realise they weren’t in his head, but there were people and Arden rejoiced inwards. Snapping their head to the side in the direction of the voices, Arden groaned, almost passing back out in the sweltering heat. This painful neck was going to be a real bother. Still, they refused to give up. ”Hello?” they called out, voice raspy as they climbed agonisingly to their feet. VIsion still not perfect, Arden could just about make out some slightly blurry looking figures, beginning to stumble towards them in an effort to make some sense of… whatever this was. ”He-hello?”
lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me