―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

―――― ✣ First post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:40 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Appartment/Small cafe in London
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was another rainy day in London. It wasn’t heavy rain but it was still present. The fog hadn’t really left either even though it wasn’t early morning anymore. To Neo, it just was another day filled with the chaos of finding out where the spider he had just seen in his kitchen had gone. It was bad enough when you could see them but when they disappear before you can get rid of them it’s just a hundred times worse. The worst thing was that he didn’t want to find it either but he kind of had to. “That’s the downside to living alone…” Neo mumbled to himself while biting his lower lip as he moved some cooking books to the side to check behind them - still, the spider was nowhere to be found. The panic was starting to give his body some weird tics and he was starting to doubt if he had ever seen a spider in the first place. After maybe fifteen minutes of searching a loud yelp mixed with an “aha!” suddenly broke the silence in the apartment. Not soon after a bump could be heard and the words “Yes! I got it but oh no, ew ew ew... god why is it green inside - that’s disgusting!”. Neo had finally found the spider and had used a rolled up newspaper as a weapon against the small arachnid. He quickly threw the newspaper in the bin and let out a heavy sigh. “Now where was I?” he ran a hand through his long white hair and looked around the apartment to maybe find a clue to what he was doing before the whole spider situation had happened. “Oh yeah! I was getting ready to head out” Neo had a big habit of talking to himself, even when he would be together with other people. “Right gotta change into the human form, then I have to find my coat…” the rest of what he had said turned in a mumble as he starts to walk over to his small walk-in-closet. When he got over there and opened the door he took a quick look at himself in the mirror. The pure white hair, the black eyes, two tails and the long ears with loads of earrings would be a sure giveaway for him being what he is - so, for now, they’d have to go. It didn’t take Neo long to change forms. He had gotten a lot better at it and could do the transformation to the human form in like one minute. Of course, he was way faster at getting into his demon form - that whole thing he could do in ten seconds if need be - granted it wouldn’t be painless but he would be battle ready. Neo looked into the mirror again - now with normal white skin, grey hair and fairly normal silver eyes. The tails were now gone, so were the long ears. Fangs had gotten a lot smaller as well and claws had turned into black painted nails. Neo turned around in front of the mirror a couple of times before finally saying “Yup, human disguise done~ Time to find that coat and head out”. It didn’t take him that long to find the black semi-long trenchcoat. He located his keys in the bowl on the small hallway table by the door. He quickly checked that he had his wallet and such on him before he headed out the door and locked it behind him.

It was still raining when Neo got to one of his favourite places to go to - a small cafe where you could bring books to read. The only thing Neo didn’t like about the place was that it would sometimes be a bit too crowded. He did what he always did, ordered a large glass of water without lemon. Because sadly even in this fantastic human form he still couldn’t enjoy a simple meal of real food. Neo had taken the spot by the big window so he could watch people walk by. He had of course also brought a book with him and it was his plan to stay here for some hours, just to kill time till he had work in the evening. A waitress came over with the water and Neo gave her a small smile as he took the cold glass from her hands. “Thank you sweety” he then said as he sat the cup on the table in front of him. The girl smiled back and quickly headed off. Neo took a small sip of the cold drink and decided to open the book he had with him. He kept his ears open though, noticing everything that was happening in the small cafe. You never knew what could happen in a city like London. So it was a good idea to be on your guard, even more, if you are a creature like Neo is...
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ―――― ✣ 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓈 ✣ ― 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Kiara Shiya: Location: Alley behind small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

As Kiara walked into London she definitely looked a bit off wearing shorts and a blue hoodie made of a very thin material in the rain, Her tail was wrapped around the top of her waist like a belt hiding it under the bottom hem of the hoodie and her ears were under the hood. It had been a long trip, Over thousands of miles and the young girl was tried and hungry her eyes darted around and her ears twitched under her hood. She was afraid she was gonna be caught in such a busy place, She had already been bumped into several times and she had heard tales of the Slayer groups in the large city and a endangered big cat species like her would be quite the catch for any of them........

After scurrying off to a less busy part of London she glances around wondering where to go to eat. There was a small cafe nearby, But there was way too many people there. There was also a small family owned fishmonger nearby much more her speed. After going in and buying a rather large fish she walks into the alley behind the nearby cafe and goes animal snow leopard and quietly starts eating the fish she had bought. After quickly eating she curled up in a box to sleep, As she laid there tried to get her mind off Slayers her exhaustion got the best of her as she fell asleep to the sound of raindrops hitting her cardboard box.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

Ayla had just gotten done with a wrestling match with some friends of hers on the backstreets of London winning herself a nice wad of cash in the process. "She ya later, Losers!" Called out Ayla as she left. It had started raining during the match and she had gotten a bit muddy. But she didn't mind on the contrary she like it! Her bruises and muddy clothes were a source of pride they meant, 'Hey I'm tough!' She hadn't seen or heard about any of those idiot Slayers the vampires or the werewolves out to kill the other group or her lately so that was good, But she'd been on streets long enough to know this was just the calm before the storm. So she was keeping her eyes peeled and her ears and tail hidden.

So like every time after she won a bunch of cash she headed to that cafe and upon getting there she found it somewhat busy, But not that bad. After setting down at a table in a nice dark corner, The Waitress came up to her. "Win another wrestling match Ayla? So the usual right?" Asked the waitress. "Do I ever lose?" She Ayla laughing. "Well anyway yeah my usual one pint of blood and one large steak rare with blood in." Replied Ayla. "Coming right up!" Said the waitress as she quickly walked off towards the kitchen.

Slime Girl: Tags: Neo Michael Faust/Location: Small cafe in London

A small ocean blue blob with a touch of black in her holding only very few things slowly slinks into London. Seeing all the humanoid people wearing clothes and wanting to fit in she slowly makes her way into a alley and finds a used clothing store, Slinking in she finds the whole store empty except for the sleeping cashier. She quickly finds both kinds of female underwear, A couple shirts, Shorts, Jeans, A hoodie, Socks, And shoes. Then she squeezes in through the cracked open door that she closes behind her with her goo, About ten minutes of cute gooey noises and experimenting later, She comes out formed into a beautiful gooey young woman wearing the undergarments, A blue shirt, Jeans, A blue hoodie, Socks, Sneakers, And a gold necklace with a heart charm she got off one of the unfortunate victims of her family. She on the other hand has never liked to eat sentient creatures and never did unless she was forced. So she grabbed a bag to put the clothes that she wasn't wearing in and then she dropped more than enough pounds for the clothes and bag on the counter, Also from unfortunate victims of her family.

Putting up the hood and pulling the sleeves she found she actually seemed human and was protected from the rain! Overjoyed at these revelations and making happy gooey slime noises the excitable slime girl found a cafe and immediately hugged the first person she saw a very fair skinned man drinking a glass of water and reading a book, Being a slime she did not care or know how awkward and werid it was for a young woman to randomly hug a strange man.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ Second post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:44 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : Slime girl
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo had been sitting in the cafe, just watching the people walk past the window for a while now. He had noticed a creature had joined the cafe the second she had walked through the door. A mix between a vampire and a werewolf, if he wasn’t mistaken. Even the word werewolf made his skin crawl. He had kept an eye on the girl for a bit but he was quickly pushed back by a forceful and surprising hug. Neo was completely baffled and for a while, he just sat there and did nothing. It was first when he started to feel the skin he had exposed starting to burn ever so slightly. The sensation made him push the small creature in from of him an arm's length away from him. The sudden movement made his glass of water, fall over and it hit the floor with a loud crash. The glass went everywhere and Neo let out a semi-loud sigh. He quickly let go of the sudden sneak hugger and kneeled down to start to pick up the shattered glass pieces. The waitress was already running over there with a broom and a tray and in a matter of seconds, the mess was cleaned up again. The waitress quietly asked his he wanted a new glass of water but Neo just smiled and said “No thanks sweety - thanks though” he gave her a small wink before turning his attention to the creature in front of him. His eyes scanned over the body and he quickly noticed that it wasn’t a human nor a “normal” creature that had hugged him out of the blue. I just had trouble placing what creature it would be, he knew he had met some before but what were they called. After hitting himself mentally for around one minute he finally got his answer. His eyes lit up and a smile came across his face. He pushed the other chair at the table out and offered it to the surprise hugger - while he sat down again on his own chair. He kept his voice down because he knew that people were still watching them after all the commotion. “Sit down sweety” he then said while moving his book to the end of the table - still keeping his eyes on the girl in front of him - waiting to see what she’d do next - this special creature, this so-called ‘slime girl’. Neo had met some in other countries but he had never thought he’d meet one here in London. “Then again, many creatures hid all over the place here, so why not?” he then thought to himself, still waiting for the girl to sit down. “Just sit down please, I don’t bite” he then said with a wink and warm smile.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ― ✣ First Post ✣ ―

Postby Euthymios » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:04 am

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Excited, Curious; Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe
      The 11 year old werewolf pup stuck near her friends, hanging onto Rin's arm as she looked at the menu. She didn't know what to get quite yet, which was okay because there was a lot of people.

"Have you figured out what you want yet?" Harumi looked up into Rin's warm eyes. The elf, despite being downright hostile to others she did not know well, was the closest thing Harumi had to a mother figure. Her true mother had been killed by hunters when she was 6. The girl shook her head, "Nope, not yet. Although I really want the chicken sandwich. And some orange juice."

"Didn't you get that last time?" She turned to look at Arisu this time. The swan changeling had a mildly playful or patronizing tone, even though the question was perfectly innocent.

She was about to reply when she heard a sharp crash of glass shattering. She jumped up in surprise, eyes wide, narrowing clamping down the urge to shift

x𝐑𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐢
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Startled, Wary, Suspicious Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe

The sound of shattering glass drove the elf from her reverie of pleasant conversation. She took one glance at the situation before turning back. These kind of things were common occurrences anyway.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:09 am

Kiara Shiya: Location: Alley behind small cafe in London/Tags: Opened

Kiara jumped awake and her curiousity got the better of her, So she turned back to human and peered around the corner. There was a werewolf a werewolf vampire mix, A creature of some sort posing as a human she couldn't place him right now, A slime girl wow that was rare especially here in London, And a changeling with made her feel a bit safer.

The tiny girl walks in shyly sitting at a table, The waitress comes up to her, "What will you have sweety?" Kiara looking at her feeling incredibly shy but resisting the urge to hide, "I.....I'll have the baked fish please....... And some Ice water............" She says extremely softly just loud enough to be heard. She didn't usually do things like this, But she had to know what was gonna happen next in this very odd event.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren.

Ayla carefully eyed the new young werewolf and she hadn't seen this one before and she'd lived on the street of London her entire life, She definitely wasn't a Slayer either way too young. She had to be a lone wolf, One that left her pack for a more adventurous life, She was by far the youngest lone wolf Ayla had ever seen though. These kind we're thankfully much more safe for Ayla to be around and also much more sympathetic to her as they had actually banished themselves in a way from their packs.

She got up and went right to the counter, "I'll pay for the girls food and a ice cream sundae for her too whatever flavor she wants." Said Ayla as she dropped enough money for the food and sundae for the young girl. Then she turned to Harumi, "Hi little wolf, I'm a lot like you but different." Said Ayla only loud enough for her and her companions to hear as she pulled down her hood and up the back of her shirt allowing her ears and tail to emerge from under her clothes for a second before putting them back. “I'm only half werewolf though.” She says still staying quiet enough only they can hear her and then she smiles showing her fangs, “I'm half vampire too." Said Ayla equally as quiet, "I've never really had a pack and lived on the street a long time. I can tell that you and me have quite a bit in common little wolf, No pack, No parents, And we're both really tough girls." Said Ayla laughing lightly at that last bit. “By the way I'm Ayla Sânge and what's your name little wolf?” Asked Ayla.

The young slime girl was a bit startled and taken aback by the glass shattering and pouted a bit when he pulled out of the hug, But made a mental note to catch anything glass that fell from that moment on. When she was asked to sit down she made happy somewhat bubbly sounding slime noises, Before sitting down with a slight but obvious bounce. At this point it was obvious she was a new slime girl. And had just recently started trying to fit in, If someone payed enough attention they could see that her body underneath her clothing was still shaping itself from the way her clothes moved since she was still trying to perfect her form. It was also very obvious that she couldn't talk, Was very naive, But was also obviously intelligent enough to be sentient. She was basically hiding in plain slight after all. Sentient slimes were rare and sought after enough that Slayer groups would go out of their way to get them. And she was a brand new highly influenceable one.

As she looked into his eyes she calmed down a bit and started to slightly deform, Before quickly catching herself. She was still very hyper and litterally bouncing in her seat a bit. She just watched him staring for a few moments as if she was trying to take in all of who he was at once and then she did the same thing to everyone else in the cafe from her seat. She was a odd little people watching slime girl, But extremely interesting.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002. Harumi Ran Chiasa

Postby Euthymios » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:57 am

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

Harumi stared at the vampire - werewolf hybrid in fascination. She had never met a hybrid before. And especially not one between a vampire and a werewolf! She looked up toward the counter, at the ice cream sundae--which was in vanilla miraculously; she was allergic to chocolate--and her meal. She felt quite self-conscious but she took it anyway. "Thank you. I'm Harumi by the way." She walked over to a table with her friends, waving for Ayla to sit down with them. Wolves were in general social creatures, but if this one preferred to be alone the werewolf pup wasn't about to press. Come sit with us!" She called energetically, completely forgetting that in public she was supposed to keep a lower profile.
Last edited by Euthymios on Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:13 am

Kiara Shiya: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren

Kiara had her eyes on the older swan changeling guy, Even a half changeling can usually tell another changeling after all. She could tell that he was as paranoid and suspicious as she was. She was terrified to go over to him and talk, But really wanted to. While she was decided the waitress bought her food. "Here's your food sweetie." Said the waitress as she sat down her food in front of her. "Thanks......." Said Kiara really shyly and quietly.

She sat there eating and drinking her water trying to convince herself to go talk to the other changeling. She knew she had to do it, But she was just so shy. She finally decided to walk over to him, "Umm excuse me....... I'm Kiara Shiya........ Are........ are you a changeling too?" Said Kiara barely loud enough to be heard.

Ayla Sânge: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren.

"Sure." Said Ayla as she walked over. "Neither of your two friends are humans are they?" Said Ayla sitting down keeping her voice down so no one over heard them. Well anyway for obvious reasons I grew up a street fighting street urchin here in London with little to no loyalties to anyone. I jumped from one gang to another seeing things you'd never believe to be real. Eventually I gave up the gang life, It was just too...... Wrong...... And then I went to doing random jobs and street fights like always and before you ask yes I've ran into Slayers on a few occasions, But thankfully I've always been a fighter and most of the ones I ran into were incompetent idiot losers that didn't really know what they were doing. Honestly I'm very lucky I never ran into a competent Slayer." Explained Ayla.

"So who are your friends and why are the three of you in London?" She asked. And then a extremely shy young girl approached them, She was older than Harumi but not by much. She shyly asked the one man if he was a changeling too with meant she was one herself. She was definitely to shy and young to be a Slayer so she probably wasn't a threat, So Ayla decided to watch and see what happens.........

The young slime girl was a bit startled and taken aback by the glass shattering and pouted a bit when he pulled out of the hug, But made a mental note to catch anything glass that fell from that moment on. When she was asked to sit down she made happy somewhat bubbly sounding slime noises, Before sitting down with a slight but obvious bounce. At this point it was obvious she was a new slime girl. And had just recently started trying to fit in, If someone payed enough attention they could see that her body underneath her clothing was still shaping itself from the way her clothes moved since she was still trying to perfect her form. It was also very obvious that she couldn't talk, Was very naive, But was also obviously intelligent enough to be sentient. She was basically hiding in plain slight after all. Sentient slimes were rare and sought after enough that Slayer groups would go out of their way to get them. And she was a brand new highly influenceable one.

As she looked into his eyes she calmed down a bit and started to slightly deform, Before quickly catching herself. She was still very hyper and litterally bouncing in her seat a bit. She just watched him staring for a few moments as if she was trying to take in all of who he was at once and then she did the same thing to everyone else in the cafe from her seat. She was a odd little people watching slime girl, But extremely interesting.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

―――― ✣ Third post ✣ ―

Postby χaphan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:25 am

Name : Neo Michael Faust | Species : Demon | Location : Small cafe in London | Tagged : Slime girl
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neo was still keeping an eye on the sudden appearance of creatures in his small favourite cafe - but most of his attention was on the slime-girl in front of him. He could tell right away that she was a lot younger than the slimes he had met some years ago. He wasn’t really shocked that she could speak either - most slimes don’t really learn how to till much later in life and even then, they aren’t very good at it. He wondered how he should handle this. He could see that she was watching all of the people in the cafe closely, slowly taking them all in and learning from them. He thought about some questions for a while but every time he came to the conclusion that she wouldn’t be able to answer him anyway. Not because he found her unintelligent but more the lack of language. What he wondered the most was what had made her end up here of all places. He leaned in over the table and looked closer at the girl in front of him. He then quietly mumbled, more to himself than to her “What brings you here…?” before leaning back into his chair, still scanning her for any response she would give him.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:47 am

x𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚊
    ────────────────

Harumi settled on chomping on her food, not exactly paying the new girl much attention. For some reason, Arisu looked quite excited..."Me and my friends were going to see some of the famous landmarks around here. Like Big Ben for example." Harumi referenced the famous clock tower.

x𝔄𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔲 ℜ𝔢𝔦 ℜ𝔢𝔫
    ────────────────

─ Feeling; Stunned, Curious, Taken Aback Location; Cafe Tags; Everyone in Cafe
      Arisu nearly jumped five feet in the air, when he saw the new girl. It was another changeling! Who woulda' thought? "Hello there. Yes I am a changeling. You are one as well, I'm assuming" There wouldn't really be another reason for asking
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:52 am

Kiara Shiya: Location: Small cafe in London/Tags: Harumi Ran Chiasa, Rin Sakura Kei, And Arisu Rei Ren

"Umm not exactly, I'm half changeling half snow leopard. My dad was a snow leopard changeling my mom was a actually snow leopard, And as my mom would say he was a bum that after 'Romancing' her with created me he left." Said Kiara shyly.

"I also hear a lot of the rich people in London are into high fashion and animal pelts and feathers are in fashion again with is kinda terrifying. I found a fashion magazine on the ground." Said Kiara softly and definitely scared. She shifted in place nervously. "That's why I've been trying to avoid people, Snow leopard pelt are thick, beautiful, Warm And have a built in design........... I'm a instant pay day for any Slayers right now........" Said Kiara still shy and acared. "I shouldn't have came here..........." Said Kiara still shy and scared.

Ayla knew she was being ignored and laughed about it. "So your Tourists, I see a lot of them around here. I've actually tour guided on occasion to make a few quick pounds, It's usually a pretty fun job. I know this city inside and out." Said Ayla.

"You haven't lived until you've set off a stink bomb in front of the castle guards to see if you can get them to react." Said Ayla laughing. She was chuckling to herself as she remembered the guard chasing her, "He was so mad he chased me halfway across London." Said Ayla laughing.

The changeling girl seemed scared, But Ayla was around and as always she'd beat them up again if any of those stupid Slayer showed their dump ugly faces.

When asked what brings her here she points to a mountain on the horizon and then to several people as if to say, 'I came from there and people in general.' She then started trying to use hand gestures to say she just bought these clothes and tried a human form for the first time. And that she barely survived the rain before getting clothes.

She gurgled a little bit and pointed to the place where a stomach would be on a human she was hungry. And it was common knowledge that slimes liked meat. So she reached out her hand and dropped more than enough pounds for a meal in front of Neo and pointed to him and then to the waitress then her mouth and shook her head then pointed to her stomach as if to say, 'I'm hungry and I can't talk can you buy me a meal?' She gives him the slime girl version of puppy dog eyes while trying and failing to use her new feminine charm on him at the same time, It mostly turned out being more cutely funny then anything else.
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me