( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ๐‘† )

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:44 pm

๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐ด๐‘† ๐‘†๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ƒ๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, luca p. )

Elias spotted Luca a few tables over, shaking his head. The nervous priest was never the best at social events. He usually just stuck to himself, only striking up a conversation when need be. Most vampires would have recoiled at the sight of a religious figure, but not Elias. Heโ€™d been very religious before being bitten, and still retained some of his beliefs. Heโ€™d often go to the confessional, begging forgiveness for things he couldnโ€™t elaborate on, for obvious reasons. It gave him a feeling of immense peace afterwards, though the regret for his actions never truly went away. The vampire nodded to Lucas, offering him a polite smile before returning his attention to Adeline.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ chanwook )

Postby niico » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 am

filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler
๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผฏ ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผ๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซโ˜… human
              โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
              tags; no one mentions; elias and adeline s.o; gay ooc; c: wc; 237

xxxyeo chan-wook entered the annual banquet, in a nice little suit he had picked out the night before. to be honest, he didn't want to attend it but it got him out of the house - which he didn't do often. he ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed, taking himself to the snack area. he would drink, but he was unfortunately too young. that usually didn't stop him but he decided to be civil today, and not break any laws. cammie grabbed a cup and filled it to the brim with pretzels and gummy worms. next to him, were two pale humans that he didnt recognize. he studied their faces for a few seconds, attempting to put names to faces but it looks like he couldnt. they seemed really... weak. something about them just set a trigger off in his brain but he disregarded it. he took a few steps away, throwing some gummy worms into his mouth. his gaze set on the floor and he started to daydream. munching on his snacks, his eyes were slightly wide as he lost focus. he was really tired. cam hadn't slept well for a long time. he had been having weird nightmares. just a few days ago he had woken up his roommate because of a really bad dream he'd had. but he never ended up remembering them in the morning so he usually forgot about them.
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ two. )

Postby Elillium » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:29 am

x
          โ€Ÿ.๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…ll๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’.โ™›
          location: fundraiser banquet ' tagged: elias, lucas, yeo ' wc: 281โ™ฆ
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”x

xxxSomething inside her perked up when she heard him mention getting something to eat. For the past few days,
      she had felt herself descend into an uncontrollable hunger. By now, she felt although she could hear the hearts of
      the mortals around her beating. She knew that it wasn't her own heart, that had stopped beating what felt like
      forever ago. The back of her throat burned. "Can we please?" She asked. "I don't know how long I can do this." She
      meant that she didn't know how long she could remain calm and collected. She was suffering, secretly, under layers
      of translucent flesh.

Her arms were felt too weak and heavy to bring up to her mouth, and the pretzels were doing nothing for her, they
      were just a placebo. Adeline smiled superficially at the same man Elias greeted, she only knew by word of mouth
      that he was a priest. Adeline had never been much of a churchgoer and was not prepared to start now. She stared
      back at the crowd blankly and tiredly, her eyes were felt delayed when she turned her head, like some sort of fog
      or the haze before a migraine headache. While being a vampire had many cons, it had subdued the chronic migraines
      she had suffered from as a human. She stood in an enervated daze for several minutes before someone caught her
      attention. It was a young man, who seemed to hover beside them for several moments, but then drifted away. She
      was instantly drawn to looking at him, almost staring, before she realized that she was beginning to lose grip on the
      situation, and snapped back into her conversation with Elias.
Elillium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:42 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, yeo )

Elias glanced at Yeo from under his glasses, sizing him up. The red tinted lenses protected his sensitive eyes from the harsh lights around him. He was only seen without them at night, or in dimly lit rooms. Most of the town had accepted it as an odd quirk, and felt no need to question them. Deciding Yeo was not a threat, he was finally able to fully access Adelineโ€™s state. Being a younger vampire, she couldnโ€™t go as long without feeding. If she didnโ€™t hunt soon, it would be bad. He frowned, placing a supportive hand on her shoulder. โ€œJust hang in there a little longer. When the dancing starts up, weโ€™ll slip out. Just a few more minutes.โ€ He said. Elias knew his words were far from reassuring. The burning could be unbearable at times, like a flame had ignited within your throat.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ imogen: 001 )

Postby valkyrie, » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:48 pm

ใ€ โ™• ใ€‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚ !! โž
    ใ€ vampire ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ 5000+ ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ fundraiser banquet ใ€‘ โ‹† ใ€ taggs: adeline, elias ใ€‘

brushing down her brown hair, imogen placed down the brush. her hair was perfectly in waves for her look. it was nothing extra, just a yellow t-shirt and faded jeans. her cat, meeko, pounced on her lap before she was able to stand up. a light chuckle left her mouth before the comment, "meeko, what are you doing? you need to stay on the floor when mommy is getting ready. then, we shall plan, my fluffy friend." imogen rubbed the cat's chin and laid it down on the floor. meeko scurried out the room into the hallway. the vampire picked up her mini backpack and cellphone, closed the bedroom door, and headed out of her townhouse. the fundraiser banquet was too far from her home, a good walking distance. enough so she can listen to some music on the way.

her white sneakers stepped on the fresh green grass of the fundraiser banquet. this was a perfect time to see if greendale was worth her time. whether she should build build her vampire safe haven or not? imogen stood indecisive on where to start first, her eyes focused on a pair. a familiar pair: adeline and elias. the vampire walked up to them, a bright smile on her face. thankfully, she manged to get blood from human yesterday. the human happened to be friendly, so it wasn't hard to convince them. but, her friends didn't seemed great. "have you two not eaten? you guys look horrible," imogen questioned the two vampires with an eyebrow raised.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:20 pm

( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, imogen )

The smell of old blood hit Eliasโ€™ nostrils, making him wince. To a human, the smell wouldnโ€™t have registered, but for a vampire it was still potent and noticeable. It made his throat burn more than before, driving him mad. โ€œItโ€™s good to see you too, Imogen.โ€ He replied, a hint of sarcasm to his voice. She was right, of course. The two looked noticeably weaker than usual, appearing more pale and sickly. The vampireโ€™s voice dropped to a lower tone before continuing. โ€œIโ€™ve went nearly a week without feeding. Iโ€™ll be fine for a little while longer.โ€ Elias replied.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:10 pm

๐™…๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™Ž๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™€๐™€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Vampire_) Fundraiser banquet_) V a l k y r i e
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

xxxxxxxxxHe hated and loved these sort of things. For one they've got pretty good food, and they always yield some form of entertainment. Only thing that does suck is there's ton of other vampires here and it doesn't sit well with him at all. Scrunching up his nose, he looked down at his uncomfortable tuxedo jacket. It really was too much and he hated it with all of his heart. Fed up with the garment, he undid the three buttons at the bottom and ripped it off. Well not literally, too expensive for that. More like he angrily took it off and set it down on a table nearby. If it got stolen oh well. Not like he couldn't just steal it back easily. Yawning, he stretched his tired arms and walked back into one of the more crowded rooms. There's a snack bar, and he can genuinely appreciate that, not going to lie. If not a trouble maker and a prankster, he was also a huge foodie. It's a wonder how he's still slim. The downside to going to the snack bar would be having to deal with Elias and Adeline there. No thanks. Other vampires are a no bueno. Stretching his arms and desperately trying not to hit someone, he slipped through groups of people like a snake, carefully and silently. Don't you know he wished he could avoid absolutely everyone. It was a woman, with silver hair. She was only a few centimeters shorter than him, and he felt sort of bad about it. Who knew if she was holding a drink or something she might of spilled onto herself. But he also really didn't care, as it was her fault for being in the way. "Oh, sorry about that."
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( โœฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 001 )

Postby yeosang1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 pm

โŠฐ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐ขโŠฑ Fundrasier Banquet | Jackson | Vampire
โงโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโธบโ˜™

it was just three months ago - three months ago she got bit. she felt so..out of it since then. not like she was sick or anything, but like she didn't belong. literally anywhere. she wasn't friends with most of the vampires, she wasn't going to be able to be friends with any normal people anymore, she was just an outcast of both worlds. and she hated it. valkryie sucked in a deep breath slightly, before rubbing her arm softly. her dark blue sweater almost looking black in the light, almost made her feel like an outcast again. every single female, every one of them that she could see, were wearing dresses. and here she was, wearing a sweater and some jeans. it wasn't her fault she never bought dresses. but here she was again..always a misfit. she couldn't fit in anywhere, it seemed. not even at a stupid banquet. that almost seemed fake at this point. aish. valkryie slid her hair behind her ear, looking around the room once more. she just wanted to leave at this point. maybe..maybe she could. in a few minutes, people would be busy, she could slither out and escape. or, she could just escape now. no one was paying attention to her anyways. she was like a black swan.(yeah yeah, sheep. but she prefers swan.) but not like the normal way. she was different, and yet, instead of standing out, got ignored. sometimes..it wasn't even bad. but sometimes it got on her nerves. maybe she was destined to be alone. alone for the rest of her miserable undead life. valkryie flicked her tongue against her teeth slightly, before turning on her heel, scanning the busy room for the exit. she just wanted to leave at this point.

valkryie scrunched her nose slightly, balling her hands into fists as she scanned desperately for the exit. oh god, why couldn't she just have skipped the whole event? not like she had anything to contribute or make it better, anyways. she was just a simple person there. who wasn't even in the correct dress at this point. valkryie pulled the gray scrunchie off of her wrist slightly, and pulled her hair into a loose ponytail. she sucked in another soft breath, before closing her eyes slightly. maybe in a minute, the people would move, and she'd be able to see the exit. it couldn't be that far away anyways, the building the banquet was held in anyways wasn't too big. even if it took her around twenty minutes to find it, she'd at least find it. when valkryie opened her eyes once more, she jumped slightly at the sudden finger hitting into her. oh, she was also just someone in the way, anyways. "its okay. not a big deal." valkryie rolled her eyes slightly, her eyes flickering over the male slightly. it was a tad easy to see it annoyed her..but hey, its fine. she turned her head slightly away from the male, searching for the exit once more.

sorry its a really bad post! and late omg
Last edited by yeosang1 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.ix
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
[/left]
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
iiiImageImageImage
yeosang1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:44 am

๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐จ
The local priest - At the Fundraiser - Tagged: Elias, Adeline

Luca glanced over from his booth to see a familiar face. Elias wasn't the most active member of the church, but that was okay. Luca appreciated him showing up if nothing else. Although, some times he worried about the man; he was always so insisted that he had done something terrible during each confession they shared. Of course, Luca would never bring it up. That was against the code. And...he wasn't really sure he wanted to know more, anyway.

Adeline he knew only as a passing face. Regardless, he gave them both a polite smile and wave. Just as he turned back around, he was met by the scowl of a young woman with hair that dyed teal at the tips. Luca blinked, not really sure why she was so angry.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" He offered.

"You have some real nerve advertising your cult here," The woman spat, her tone hostile. Luca blinked again, taken aback. He looked over to the volunteers for help, but they were both busy talking to other, probably nicer people.

"I'm sorry? I don't understand. This isn't a cult, I'm from Our Lady of Sor-" He was promptly cut off.

"So do you and your little followers all hate gay people? I'm sure you hate pagans too. So I'm sure you really hate me."

"I-I don't hate anybody. I-" Luca stammered before he was cut off again. He was helpless, not sure how to handle the cantankerous woman who was berating him.

[removed]

"Hey! That's enough. If you don't want a pamphlet, then scram!" Emily, one of the volunteers had finally turned around and took notice of the angry woman. She marched over and jammed herself between the teal haired beast and the table the priest was stood behind. Luca let out an internal sigh of relief and thanked Christ that Emily was such a saint. The unpleasant woman scoffed, opened her mouth to say, then thought better of it and stalked off.

Luca trembled ever so slightly against the wall he'd backed into. "I-I'm gonna' step o-outside for a bit," He stuttered before practically fleeing for the door. Emily watched him leave and started to follow him.

"Let him calm down a little," The other volunteer, Kyle, said. He had only caught the tail end of the scene, but he got the feeling that Luca was probably a little overwhelmed by it.

Luca stepped out into the cool night air. He breathed in deep, then let it all out. His heart was pounding in his chest. He'd never had anything like this happen before. Why tonight?
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:23 am

( race: vampire ) ( location: fundraiser banquet ) ( tagged: adeline, imogen, luca )

Luca saw the confrontation between the priest and the troublemaker. He watched with narrowed eyes as the obnoxious woman hassled poor Luca. If he didnโ€™t have a rule against feeding on women and children, he wouldโ€™ve loved sinking his fangs into her. Especially in his hungered state. The vampire watched Luca flee the building, letting out a sigh. โ€œExcuse me for a minute.โ€ He said to his two companions, quickly following Luca from the banquet hall. He made sure to approach loudly enough for the human to hear him. Elias stopped next to Luca, leaning against one of the support columns. The banquet hall was originally the courthouse, but theyโ€™d built a new one some years ago. โ€œI hope she didnโ€™t trouble you too much.
สŸษชแด˜sแด›ษชแด„แด‹

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me