help us. help us.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

the anorexic - shiloh winston.

Postby a i r y . » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:15 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shiloh winston the anorexic.

pulling skin, looking in the mirror for hours, picking apart each flaw in your design. who does this you might ask? what crazed person looks at herself in the mirror for hours tearing herself apart on how imperfect she is? this crazed person would be no other than shiloh winston. when her parents were still married her mother used to call her daughter fat, ugly, pudgy any other terrible name you could think of behind her fathers back. shiloh kept the bullying to herself until her dad found out and kicked her mother out of the house and divorced her. the damage on shiloh was already done, she began developing phobia's on food and gaining weight. the already underweight girl would go on diets constantly maybe eating two crackers and a glass of water a day. no matter what her father tried it was always the same. no matter what rehab center she was sent to she was always the same when she came back. that was three years ago, and now shiloh is seventeen, five four, seventy two pounds, grey eyed, long curly brown hair, pearl pink lips, anorexic freak. the only reason she is going to the youtube meet and great, is because her father got her tickets because of her birthday. so shiloh is now forced to go into the unforgiving cruel world to be ridiculed for being anorexic.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dan howell.

Postby silver tea. » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:53 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    N A M E -
    Daniel James Howell
    A G E - Twenty Two years old
    Y O U T U B E - danisnotonfire
    D E S C R I P T I O N - Dan being tall standing at 6'3" and having a pale and ghostly skin color, is a handsome man that has dark brunette hair that is usually swept to either side(mostly left) which his dark chocolate brown eyes. His normal look would most likely have to be casual as he usually is seen wearing a normal t-shirt and some jeans.
silver tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jack Harries

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 pm

This is Jack. Jack Harries. I bet you are screaming right now because you want to meet him. No probably not, but who cares.

>>Jack was born May 13, 1993 as the younger twin; Finn Harries who was born two minutes later than him. Then he has his sister, Emmy Lou. Jacks father was a film producer who was Andy Harries and a mother who was a director Rebecca Frayn. Jack was born in London, England and grew up in Chiswick, London.

>>Jack has his youtube channel which is a big hit JacksGap. Of course his twin appears often and most of the time... you can't tell which is which out of them two since they are twins of course.
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help us. help us.

Postby haadez_ » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 am

we will start in a few hours.
      i miss all my old friends, i think about yall all the time. feel free to pm me whenever guys, i'll always reply ):
      use to be quackity! calfreezy, king, johnson, etc.

i am an adult, trans, he/him
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:26 am

hurray c:
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indecisive. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am

{ Fantastic. I can't wait to start! c:
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc.

Postby aura- » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 am

sounds good :3 }}
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

first post. it sucks sorry guys

Postby haadez_ » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:34 am

let me help → → →
↺i'm here for my fans
help you. help you

As his alarm clock goes off, Luke groans and slams the snooze button, wanting to silence the thing.
"luke get up. you've got to get to the airport soon." his brother, Jai yells from the hall.
Luke sighs and drags himself out of bed. It was his turn to go to vidcon for the janoskians.
Heading to the bathroom, he showers and changes into a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee.
Shoving a snapback on, he grabs his luggage and heads to the car, not wanting to miss his flight.

once at vidcon Luke sighs. screaming girls wasn't something he enjoyed being around all of the time.
Walking up to the hotel, Luke walks inside and checks in. The first meet n greet would be in thirty minutes.
After entering the room, he unpacks quickly and hurries downstairs to the lobby.
Sitting down at his spot in the room full of youtubers, Luke pulls out his phone. bored of just sitting.

When the meet n greet starts, Luke turns into his goofy self. He signs stuff and takes pictures.
Finally the line of fans begins to end and the final girl walks up to where he was sitting.
Glancing up, Luke smiles at her. "hello. whats your name?" he asks, reaching to shake her hand.
There was just something off about her, that he noticed and he frowns slightly. "are you alright?"

Luke wasn't expecting the girl to answer honestly of course so he wasn't going to accept a yes answer.
"and don't try and lie to me. If somethings wrong I want to know." he whispers, so only she can hear.
taking her hand lightly, Luke looks at her with a serious look on his face as he does.
"I have to go, but I'm here if you need to talk." he says, handing her his phone number.
"text me whenever. I'll make sure I answer as soon as possible." Luke explains before getting up.
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:03 pm

CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caspar pranced around Vidcon like a twelve year
          old at a Justin Bieber concert. He stopped every once in a while to take
          pictures with other YouTubers, and make the occasional video.
          Sometimes a fan or two would come up and ask for a picture, or to make a
          Vine video, and Caspar cooperated with them with enough enthusiasm for an
          entire Kindergarten class. Whenever he saw someone he knew there at the
          convention, he'd stop and butt into whatever they were doing, and fix their
          hair, shirt, or anything he could do and they would continue on like nothing
          out of the ordinary was happening. It was his first Vidcon, and he was having
          a great time - Caspar hadn't even gotten to his booth yet.

When he got to his booth, he pulled the chair out and sat there until a steady
          flow of fans showed up. When they did show up, Caspar stood up and talked
          with them, took pictures with them, or made Vines with them. Sometimes
          they'd ask him to say different words, and laughed or giggled because his
          accent that seemed stuck between English and South African caused him
          to pronounce different words in different ways.

When he finished his shift at his booth, he sat on the table and would mess
          with people that walked past him. Often saying random or weird things to
          throw them off. Caspar kicked his feet beneath him and watched the
          showroom filled with people behind his blonde hair that would
          occasionally fall into his line of sight. The room was a bit cold for his liking,
          but he assumed it was because he was wearing skinny jeans and a thin
          white v-neck shirt that stopped right at his collar bone.
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one;;

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm

HARRIES

Jack woke up right on time to get ready. He saw his twin looking at him with a creepy smile, but he ignored it. Right after that he jumped in the shower, brushed his hair, and the other usual stuff normal people did. A big yawn escapes Jacks mouth as he is getting his t-shirt on and his jeans. He went off looking for his luggage not knowing his brother hid it. "I have to go, so give it." he said with slight anger in his voice. Finn knew he should, so he grabed his bag for him and waved goodbye. As he waved to his family he closed to door and ran to the airport as he lived only a few blocks away from it. Not wanting to be the last person on the plane Jack was early and set his bags down. Getting some earplugs out he stuffs them in his ears turning on some music from his phone. Augh, Jack knew there would be a ton of screaming girls... which wasn't his favorite thing, but the things he did for his fans.. was hard to believe.

Jack runs in, as he gets checked in. He goes to his room and puts his luggage down as he only has five minutes until the meet 'n greet began. Pulling out some things Jack looks at his watch and gasps, he hurries and goes down the stairs. He goes in the room and sits down. He looked at the large clock in the room and noticed his stupid watch was wrong, he had ten minutes. "Darn watch." he says and sighs. Jack looks at his phone, just looking at random things. He then forgot about his watch and remembered. Looking at the real clock Jack sets it back about five minutes. "Bluh." is all he could say, he knew it would start soon so he had to get ready. He put his phone away and was going to await the screams of girls.

The clock ticks the time. Jack puts on a grin as the door opens. The first girl asked for him to sign her note book. Of course, Jack did and the girl screamed until she was five miles away. "Brother.." Jack whispers and laughs. He signs more things, takes pictures with his fans. 'Finally' Jack thought as the doors shut, but another girl comes in with a frown on her face. "Hey, whats your name?" he asks with a smile though the girl didn't look happy. "You okay?" he asked and looked at the time.

"Oh goodness." he said as he noticed he had to go. He knew the girl was probably shocked and wouldn't answer in real, so he frowned and wrote his number down. "I have to go, so just text me." he says and winks. Jack shook her hand with pleasure, she seemed like a nice girl. "I'll text back as soon as possible." he says and winks once again. "Or just give me a call, and I'll see if I can get to you." he says and smiles. The girl seemed like she was just really depressed. "Please do." he says and walks out the doors.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me