✘➣ is it wrong to try to be innocent in a dungeon?

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby darling lady » Thu May 14, 2015 5:20 pm

This is a fantasy roleplay set in the world of
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?
Haven't seen it? Don't despair! Although I recommend
watching the show if you enjoy anime, this roleplay
will include a brief discussion on all you need to know.
If you still have questions, feel free to ask!
Now, as this is the semi-lit section of Chickensmoothie,
I will be expecting a couple paragraphs at the minimum.
You know, at least 200 words, just to keep the ball rolling.
I will also be expecting posts at least once a week.
Interested? Well then, keep on scrolling!

(I KNOW I'M THE ONE YOU WANT TO FORGET) (CUE ALL THE LOVE TO LEAVE MY ❤ )

F..M
O..E
R..2

F
A
L
L
Last edited by darling lady on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:25 pm, edited 17 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to explain things?

Postby darling lady » Thu May 14, 2015 5:28 pm

ǝuoƃ ǝɹ'noʎ ʍou
---- вυт ι'll вe oĸay
------------------ уσυя нσт ωнιѕкєу єуєѕ
нave ғanned тнe ғlaмeѕ

No one thought it was possible, not in the safety of the town. It was why the Gods stayed out of the dungeon. But, strangely enough, one morning, a God was found dead. And not just any God, but Zeus, one of the most powerful of them all. But that wasn't all- another Goddess, Asteria, had disappeared the same night, abandoning her Familia. Everyone knew Asteria hated Zeus- they were arguing the night before, and Asteria had- for the first time- gone to visit Zeus on the night he died. But was the crime so clearly pinned to the Goddess, or was something larger at play?
Last edited by darling lady on Tue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to be controlling?

Postby darling lady » Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

• All of tess and nick's rules apply here

• As stated earlier, please write a couple paragraphs. At worst, I want to see no less than 200 words, but preferably much more.

• Try to post often. At least once or twice a week. However, do not go too far without the others.

• This roleplay has limited spots. Due to this, only one character per person.

• I worked hard on making the characters, they are the way they are to fit into the plot. Although you have freedom, please try to stick to the ..general descriptions I made.

• PM me your reservations. If I deny you, it isn't personal.

• Please post all forms and keep all ooc chatter in our discussion group.
Last edited by darling lady on Tue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to be a girl?

Postby darling lady » Thu May 14, 2015 6:43 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Bastet
nickname Bast
age unknown
gender female
role The Strange Goddess
role-player DarlingLady

m. trait Protective
p. trait Loyal
n. trait Secretive
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Strange Goddess] didn't even seem that close to Asteria. Sure, they were friends, but the amount of loyalty [The Strange Goddess] is showing towards the missing Asteria is a bit much. Perhaps she knows more than she's letting on, maybe she knows who did do it. Maybe its the guilt of the crime. So many maybes, but no certainties circle [The Strange Goddess]. However, it isn't just the fact that she's the only one who believes Asteria that makes [The Strange Goddess] different. She is also the only Goddess who will risk her life by entering the Dungeon.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Aiko Mizuki
nickname none
age 18
gender female
role The Support
role-player AnchosCherub

m. trait Believes everyone is good
p. trait Kind
n. trait Naive
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Support] has been working with [The Familia] for years, joining him shortly after he became part of [The Strange Goddess]' Familia. She has even met [The Strange Goddess] and quite likes her, although [The Support] remains a part of her Familia. She's never had much trouble working with [The Familia], though he's saved her life a few times. However, with the murder of Zeus and the disappearance of Asteria, [The Support]'s God is suspicious. He believes Asteria is guilty, and suspects that [The Strange Goddess] helped. He doesn't like the fact that [The Support] is still working with [The Familia], so [The Support] is feeling conflicted.

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Alanna Conway
nickname Ally
age 18
gender female
role The Tamer
role-player flowers,

m. trait Doubtful
p. trait Persuasive
n. trait Untrusting
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Tamer] is one of the many Tamers of Ganesha's Familia. Every year, [The Tamer] participates in Monsterphilia along with the other members of her Familia. In dungeons, she can usually tame low level monsters, but the big monsters are a bit harder due to the different nature of the Dungeon in comparison to the Arena and training area of her Familia. Ganesha was a very close friend of Asteria, perhaps the closest, and so [The Tamer] was quite surprised when Ganesha turned his back on Asteria with so little evidence. She began to wonder, to doubt her God. It was blasphemy, but [The Tamer] couldn't help but think, did he have a part to play in this?

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Mizu Athens
nickname none
age 17
gender female
role The Mess-Up Mage
role-player NightfirexD

m. trait Clumsy
p. trait Naturally powerful
n. trait Forgetful,
Easily Confused
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    Everyone was surprised when Zeus himself recruited [The Mess-Up Mage] into his Familia. Zeus' Familia was known to have only top-notch adventurers, and although [The Mess-Up Mage] had a natural talent for magic, she certainly lacked skill and experience. The newest member of the Zeus Familia, she was also the last, for only a few days later, Zeus was found murdered. [The Mess-Up Mage] sticks with [The Weird Warrior], as they both find themselves suddenly Familia-less, however some suspect that she wasn't loyal to Zeus. After all, the palace of Zeus' home was impenetrable to outsiders, but an inside-woman could get you in and out...
Last edited by darling lady on Fri May 22, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 21 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to be a boy?

Postby darling lady » Fri May 15, 2015 8:29 am

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Akihiko Seta
nickname Aki, Hiko
age 19
gender male
role The Adventuring Smith
role-player Madness.

m. trait Perfectionist
p. trait Proud
n. trait Arrogant
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Adventuring Smith] is a member of the Hephaestus' Familia, and has committed himself to smithing. However, much to [The Adventuring Smith]'s chagrin, he isn't recognized as one of Hephaestus' best smiths. [The Adventuring Smith] is a perfectionist, and to make sure that all of his products are up to standard, he travels into the Dungeon to test them himself. Despite the slightly used look that comes from his wares, [The Familia] has been buying his equipment solely from [The Adventuring Smith] due to the guaranteed good quality, and the fact its a lower price (thanks to the fact he isn't widely recognized as a smith).

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Motomu Anzai
nickname Moto, Zai, Tomu
age 19
gender male
role The Lost
role-player valentine.

m. trait Dreamer
p. trait Ambitious
n. trait Mixes fantasy and reality
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Lost] was a member of Asteria's Familia. The Familia wasn't very large, but had about ten or so members. The Asteria Familia took care of the Observatory, which was built next to their home, and open to all. The Asteria Familia is known to be dreamers, their eyes always on the stars, and they claim that their Goddess could read the stars and 'know'. Of course, not many believed them. [The Lost] found himself abandoned when Asteria vanished. Although most of the members of the Asteria Familia found themselves new Gods, [The Lost] refused, remaining loyal to Asteria. Not knowing where to go, [The Lost] has found refuge with [The Strange Goddess], due to the fact she's the only one who openly believes in Asteria's innocence.

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Fenris Hellcrow
nickname Ris, Fen
age 18
gender male
role The Weird Warrior
role-player grimAuxilitrix

m. trait Determined
p. trait Courageous
n. trait Aggressive
Overly Competitive
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Weird Warrior] has always been competitive, always had to be the best. It was why he decided to master such a strange and powerful weapon, the Urumi. Due to this, he thrived in Zeus' Familia. He was one of the greatest members, second only to [The Familia]. Despite the fact [The Weird Warrior] considered him a friend, he was always resentful of living in his shadow. When [The Familia] quit, [The Weird Warrior] became the Zeus' Familia's greatest warrior. However, he could not find the satisfaction in this due to the fact he hadn't actually bested [The Familia] and earned the place. [The Weird Warrior] never understood why anyone would quit the Zeus Familia, and hasn't spoken to [The Familia] in years, out of bitterness. And now, like icing on a cake, his Familia has been disbanded and [The Familia]'s Goddess believes Asteria is innocent.

x
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name Luke Asher
nickname none
age 19
gender male
role The Familia
role-player Portgas D. Ace

m. trait Dislikes Competition
p. trait Humble
n. trait Can't keep a promise
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    [The Familia] was once considered the greatest warrior of Zeus' Familia. This was quite an accomplishment, due to the fact the Zeus' Familia was known for its top-grade members. [The Familia] was close friends with [The Weird Warrior], until the day he suddenly quit without a reason. This came as a shock to everybody, and for over a year, [The Familia] never went into the Dungeon. However, shock spread through the community again, as [The Familia] became the sole member of the fresh-out-of-heaven [The Strange Goddess]' Familia. A few years have passed since then, and most of the gossip has died down. Peoplefind it strange that no one else has joined [The Strange Goddess]' Familia since, but [The Familia] is happy and adores his Goddess.
Last edited by darling lady on Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 am, edited 16 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to learn more?

Postby darling lady » Fri May 15, 2015 10:00 am

Info on the world, species, etc, for those who have little or no knowledge of the show. If you have anything to add, just PM me. Also, here's a wiki.

Familias
    In the world of Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?, there are Gods among men. Having descended from Heaven to be with mortals, they have lost their Godly powers. However, they are still worshiped. Their cult is known as a Familia. Members of a Familia often give money to the betterment of their Familia, and love their God. Their God, although lacking in powers, still holds the special ability to update their follower's stats.

Species
    Humans, elves, prum (hobbit-like creatures), dwarves, beastmen (have tails/ears/etc of animals), chianthrope (have dog ears)are all species named in the anime. Some, like elves, are born with natural talents for magic. If I have missed any, as I have not read the manga, let me know.

Magic, Stats, and Level
    Magic is either innate or learned. While most learned magic requires spells, some come from very rare and expensive magic books, which only require a word like 'Firebolt' to summon. Skills are raised through practice, as well as levels.
Last edited by darling lady on Tue May 19, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darling lady » Sat May 23, 2015 5:54 am

Here will be any significant updates to the story.
We've just begun. Everyone seems to be headed to Aki's shop.
Last edited by darling lady on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ is it wrong to try to start?

Postby darling lady » Wed May 27, 2015 11:20 am

╔═════════╗

name ;; Bastet
age ;; unknown
role ;; the strange goddess
location ;; home
with;; Luke, Moto

╚═════════╝

Bastet yawned loudly as she woke up, before stretching and arching her back. She made a few satisfied mewls, rolling over in her bed. Finally, she opened her eyes, blinking sleepily and looking around the room. It was empty, but it showed signs of people sleeping there. Bastet had a very small home, due to having a very small Familia, with only a single room for people to sleep in. She’d shared that room with Luke for years (she refused to let him sleep in the living room, claiming they had to have somewhere to host guests), but now they had shoved Moto into the small room as well. It was very crowded, but it was all they could do.

But, as per usual, Bastet, who slept like a cat- which means constantly- was the last one up. It must have not been too late, because Luke would have woken her if they had to go. Due to this, she just changed in the room, rather than sneak off to another room to change.

Relatively quickly, Bastet had donned her dress, and clipped in some fake brown cat ears the matched her hair colour. She quietly snuck out of the room, and into the living room.

As mentioned earlier, Bastet had a very small place that she shared with her only Familia member, Luke. It had one bedroom, the living room (which only had a couch and a small table), and the kitchen. There was a well outside, as well as a bucket. These were the times before running water, after all. That was it. Although Luke was skilled and made plenty of gold as an adventurer, he still had to pay his support, Aiko, and rent wasn’t cheap. Plus, they didn’t need much more room, it was just the two of them, so they thought it was better to live there rather than go broke in a bigger place.

If Bastet’s ears were real, they would have perked at the sight of Luke’s back turned to her. Silently she crept forward, before leaping towards him, intending to land on his back. As she lept, she yelled. “Good morning everyone!”
Last edited by darling lady on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darling lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✘➣ is it wrong to try to be innocent in a dungeon?

Postby deku. » Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 pm

••••••••••••••••••
•Luke Asher
•The Familia
•Tags; Bastet, Moto
••••••••••••••••••
Luke was sleeping soundly, his eyes were softly closed. Amidst a dream, he felt the hard thump of some object landing on him. Surging up with somewhat surprise, he turned his ruffled head to see that it was indeed his cat- Uhum, goddess that had waken him. As if you could see it, he let out a relieved sigh before his shoulders relaxed. He swept his black, bed-head out of his face, so he can see Bastet clearly. He could see her face pretty well, as the morning light had obviously swept into the room.

"Jeez Bast! You've surprised me yet again." Luke laughed softly, happy to see that his goddess is actually awake before him. Even all ready to go out too! As he was seeing how prepared she was, Luke realized that he wasn't ready, and his hair needed some grooming. He got up to get ready, nudging Bastet softly down at where he was sleeping moments before.

"What are you planning to do today, Bast?" Luke asked, turning his head to look at her as he gathered up his light-armor to put on after their conversation. Which was his basic, dark red-themed plates that would go on around his body. He sighed as slid on his socks, as he wore his under-armor clothing to bed. Already being ready just in case of an emergency, for the sake of his goddess.

Luke turned around fully now. Looking directly at Bastet as he sat cross-legged on the ground. He piled his plating in the 'bowl' of his legs. His freckled cheeks illuminated by the morning light, but he looked silly with his still rowdy hair.
ImageImage
╔═════════════╗

hello i'm deku! i like roleplaying
and collecting pets c:
i like anime: op, bnha, etc!

╚═════════════╝

deku.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✘➣ the beast tamer.

Postby tenebrosity; » Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 am

alanna
conway

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⊰ THE BEAST TAMER ⊱ ▬▬▬▬▬

“Is it done yet…” whined a small voice from the dinner table, a small girl with pointed ears slammed her head into the oak table in frustration. “HEY! You’ll dent the table.” Alanna sighs as she finishes plating up the food. “And yes, it’s all done.” Rolling her eyes she made her way to the table taking care not to spill any of the miso soup. Running a hand through her hair she sighs again as she slumps in to a chair beside the girl. Even though she lived in the house Ganesha had provided his followers with she still liked sharing and had buddied up with the newest follower. “This is really good Ally!” the young Elven girl called Mika remarked though a mouthful of tamagoyaki. Smiling slightly the young woman couldn’t tear her mind away from the murder of Zeus. It was always on her mind; mostly because nowadays Ganesha seemed off. Even with the Monsterphilia coming up he hadn’t said very much about the event at all and only really spoke to his followers when they asked for him to check their stats.

Packing the left overs into a small box she placed it into her bag and set out for the black smiths. Her bow had splintered in her last exploration; sighing gently as she made her way through town she noticed several adventurers and even a god or two talking nervously about something or other. As she entered the shop she instantly spotted her friend Akihiko. “Akihiko, hey can you give me a hand my bows broke.” She smiles waving at the proud smith. “Sorry to be a bother but you’re the only person I trust to handle her.” She explains with a friendly smile flicking her blue tail back and forth as she spoke. Suddenly the shop bell rang again causing her ears to twitch and her eyes to glance in the direction of the door. “Any way… I’ll pay you double if you can fix her by the end of the day. Just name you’re price.” The beast tamer quickly adds before placing the snapped bow on the counter and biting her lip the bow was it pretty bad condition and she wouldn’t be able to enter the dungeon without it so she needed it fixed and fast.

xXx
⊰ MOOD:neutral ⊱ ⊰ LOCATION:her house ⊱ ⊰ TAGS nobody then Akihiko ⊱
tenebrosity;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me