♨ A n g i l a B e l l u m ♨ OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♨ A n g i l a B e l l u m ♨ OPEN

Postby Captain Kaycee » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Angels. Demons. They have been at war for thousands of years over control of the earth. Humans used to refer to them as "gods", though they are merely an advanced species. The angels thrive in the Angila Renum, a realm sitting among clouds and marble kingdoms. The demons, however, live deep in Daemone Renum, where everything is an apocalyptic hell.
Both angels and demons can take any form, though demons are more susceptible to changing forms than angels. With demons, they usually appear with stained black, bat-like wings with skin that look more like scales of a lizard than that of a human's. The first demons had actually been angels, but were mutated when they tried a serum that would make them stronger than angels. Unfortunately, the serum backfired and they turned into mutants, thus the exile of these angels from heaven and into hell. Angels' skin glows with a golden aura around them, and they have wings that can vary between a snowy white, gold, or silver. Most angels have the typical white wings, but a few have silver and gold.
Angels are not the peaceful and loving species that one would find in modern-day depictions. No, these angels are soldiers and legionnaires, wanting nothing more than to keep their grip on humanity. They have, for so long, controlled the humans to believe that they are their rightful gods. The angels want to be worshiped as they have always been, but the demons are fighting back.
The demons have changed their tactics. They are now working as hard as possible to gain control of the humans. Though their wings are stained black and do not contain the white feathers as the angels, many demons are actually more sincere to the humans than many angels. Both, however, are corrupt and wants control of earth. They want the humans to worship them.
Over the years humans have been controlled by the two species, but things are changing since the year 2020. With the sudden burst of technology and new weapons, humans want to fight back. With new weapons that can kill angels and demons, humanity wants nothing more than to get rid of the aliens that plague their planet and declare it rightfully theirs. They do not want to live under the authority of either faction, and are willing to join the fight for earth. The humans (because humanity has always been divided) are working in different factions, however. Like countries, these human-factions have allegiances that aid in their fight against the angels and demons. Unfortunately, not all of the factions agree, but some are willing to join with others to defeat the angels and demons.
Now it is an all-out war between humans, angels, and demons. The battle of earth between the three factions is almost destroying the planet itself, and if the war doesn't end sooner, there will be no earth left to fight for.

...which faction will you decide to fight with?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Captain Kaycee » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 am

❖ Follow all of the rules on CS pertaining to RP's and general forums. Please read them if you have not already.

❖ This is a literate roleplay. That means 4-5 paragraphs per post. You may write as much as you want, but I ask that they are at least 4-5 paragraphs.

❖ For main characters, I only wish for each person to have 1-2 characters. You may have side-characters if you wish, but they cannot be the main character. (I know I shouldn't have to say this either, but don't make them mary-sue.)

❖ Please do not spam with OOC. All OOC/plot discussions will need to be discussed in the Angila Bellum Discussion Thread.

❖ Please please PLEASE stay active! I would like for this roleplay to continue for a while instead of fading away too quickly. That being said, if you cannot post during a certain period, please just inform the members and myself so we understand.

❖ I'm not too big on coding, but I do at least like it to be a little pretty.

❖ Guys. I'm really picky with grammar. If I see comma splices and/or the lack of commas when it should be there, I will decline your form. This is a literate RP, and with a literate RP I expect to see correct grammar.

❖ When you create your form, please be sure to provide me with an example of your writing in other roleplays. I have the option of declining you if I do not think that you are literate. I will send you a PM stating whether you've been accepted or denied. If you have been denied, you can contact me asking to look over your form again (with new writing), and I may change my mind. (:

Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Captain Kaycee » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 am

Raphael ♂ - Captain Kaycee
Hannah ♀ - Liddi
Elliora ♀ - Zoella
Rowan ♂ - Make_a_Scene
Jaimoff ♂ - DogDemon67
Maria ♂ - Make_a_Scene
Julius ♂ - Tesalong

Destiny ♀ - DogDemon67
Liam ♂ - Liddi

Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my characters

Postby Captain Kaycee » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 am

《 ♕ 》
──────────────────────────────────
    User: Captain Kaycee
    Name: Raphael
    Eye Colour: Sky Blue
    Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
    Species: Archangel
    Theme: Red Sorrow
    Photo © Marvel Studios

──────────────────────────────────────

History:
Raphael is one of the first of seven archangels to rule over Angila Renum. All archangels are required to enter the Legion, and Raphael was no exception. Despite being in the Legion to protect the angels, however, he has had his fair share of defeat and suffering.
The archangel had originally been married to another angel named Laila. The two had had a child together, and all was peaceful in Angila Renum. They had named their child Arael, since he continued to try and fly with the birds, even if his wings weren't fully developed. He knew that the war against the demons would continue, but he never once believed that it would come into his own home.
On a cold night among the clouds, a band of demons had invaded the home of Raphael and his family. Raphael and Laila woke up to the horrible sound of crying, and to both Raphael and Laila's horror, their baby had been killed in its crib. In a fit of rage, Raphael had grabbed his sword and took down each and every demon in their household, though not without its' consequences. In the battle, Laila had been stabbed by one of the demons in the abdomen, and within a matter of minutes, she died in Raphael's arms.
Raphael had his entire family destroyed in one night, and it broke him. No longer was he the strong leader that had led his men into battle. He lost his pride the night that his family was killed, and since then has spent the majority of his days locked in the council center giving his advice on the war. Demons are the only things that he truly hates, and wants every last one of them destroyed. He believes if they are all killed, then maybe he could find himself peace after all of the pain that he has dealt with.

Personality:
Before the incident, Raphael had been a caring man. He looked for the love and joy in both Angila Renum and Earth. He acted like a father-figure to everyone, since he had been a dad to his own little girl. Since his family had been killed, however, he now has turned into a bitter man. Raphael only works with the people closest to him, and those people are the other archangels. He talks down to angels lower than him, since he cannot find it within himself to trust anyone.
Despite his irritable nature, Raphael does enjoy spending time by himself and roaming the gardens of Angila Renum. He constantly tries to find peace in his own mind, but it tends to lack whenever his mind begins to wander back to the day that tore his life apart. Nonetheless, one can normally find him in the gardens sitting by one of the many waterfalls, feeding the birds or simply sitting on one of the benches meditating.

Appearance:
Raphael has the look of a typical angel: short, dirty-blonde hair, fair-skinned, the light blue eyes, and a wingspan of thirty feet. His wings, however, are slightly different than the typical angel-white. Raphael's wings are a platinum silver, giving them a shining appearance. When in battle or on Earth, Raphael wears platinum armor to match his wings, similar to the kind that one would see in the Middle Ages. Certain parts of the armor forms into metallic feathers, as well as symbols and ancient writing that represent the angels of Angila Renum. When not in his military attire, Raphael tends to wear an all-white suit.

Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♨ A n g i l a B e l l u m ♨ OPEN - ACCEPTING

Postby Captain Kaycee » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 am

This RP is officially OPEN! Please post your forms below this and I will PM you whether you've been accepted or not (:
Captain Kaycee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♨ A n g i l a B e l l u m ♨ OPEN - NEED MEMBERS

Postby rukavis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:53 am

B A S I C F O R M

Destiny Hooper;female;21

human

Short, skinny, orange hair,
blue eyes

bold, outgoing, proud,
ambitious, determined,
confident, fiesty, cranky

born in Nevada, US, grew
up learning all sorts of
martial arts. Her mom
died of cancer when she
was sixteen. Graduated
high school. Wants to
be a martial arts teacher.
DESTINY HOOPER

.:NAME:. Destiny Margaret Hooper

.:NICKNAME:. Daring people call her Des.

.:GENDER:. Female

.:AGE:. 21

.:BIRTH:. October 17

.:SPECIES:. Human

.:APPEARANCE:. Destiny has medium length orange hair and icy blue eyes. She's shorter than average height. She's very muscular from all the working out she does. In a single word, Destiny can look pretty intimidating. Destiny wears short sleeved shirts and basketball shorts most of the time. For shoes, she normally wears black vans. If it's cold, she'll still wear her short sleeved shirts, but she'll have a sports sweatshirt over it, along with jeans and black boots.

.:PERSONALITY:. Destiny is quite a feisty person. She's also described as cranky and moody sometimes. She's one of those people you should never be around in the morning or late at night. Destiny is an irascible person and is practically always looking for a fight. She uses many insults and curses on a daily basis and can be smart-mouthed sometimes.

Despite her moody nature, Destiny is a very confident and determined person. She'll never give up on a mission or project, no matter how impossible it seems. While she may put it off for a bit, she'll never say she gave up. Destiny refuses to ever say that she gives up. She doesn't care how difficult her project is - it has to get done or else her pride gets hurt.

Another of Destiny's qualities is her pride. She's a very proud and ambitious person. She may take on a challenge from anyone to save her ego from getting hurt. Even though she denies it, she does care about how people view her. She wants to be thought of as courageous and bold and strong. If anyone tries to say she isn't, they'll feel her wrath.

Destiny rarely ever flinches in the face of danger, either. Even if she feels scared, she'll hide it away. Normally, she replaces her fear with anger. It's easier to get rid of a cannibalistic clown when you're mad at it instead of running for your life, after all. So that's what she does. She likes to get angry when she's sad as well. She may blame others for her misfortune or cause destruction upon innocent objects when she's sad.

.:HISTORY:. Destiny was born in Sparks, Nevada. She grew up with her father teaching martial arts, sending her to martial arts school, and practically forcing her into sports. She was an only child, despite the fact that her dad wanted a son. He doesn't regret raising Destiny as a boy, since she came out as the female equivalent of the son he'd always dreamed of.

When she was sixteen, Destiny's mother died of cancer. Destiny had proceeded to vandalize many objects in her school and got into a lot of fights with kids. She got expelled from the school, so her dad enrolled her into a full-time martial arts school. Destiny excelled in that school.

Once she'd graduated from her martial arts school, Destiny went through a lot of different jobs. She'd tried being a waiter, but she yelled at the customers too much. She tried to be a cashier at the local grocery store, but she tended to yell at them, too. Eventually, no one would hire her, so she went to college to become a martial arts teacher. As of right now, she's an assistant teacher for one of her past Krav Maga teachers.

.:RELATIONSHIP:. She's single, but it'd be dangerous for her to mingle.

.:OTHER:. Roleplay: POOF. Character: Ajax "Jack" Baiden

DogDemon67 wrote:
    J A C K t a g g e d ----> micah

"To town?" Jack asked, but put the punchbuggy in reverse and drove it toward the town. The drive was pretty silent, and Jack thankfully could clear his mind and focus on driving for once. That rarely happened. That is, until Micah began digging around in his glove department. What was he looking for?

"Well of course I don't have a drink," Jack replied incredulously when Micah asked why he didn't have a drink. "Does it look like I can buy alcohol?" Jack sarcastically stated. He definitely wasn't of age to buy alcohol. He was still in school, for one, and anyone who was old enough to buy alcohol was gone. All the adults - gone. It was just weird.

As they rolled into town, Jack saw a kid talking to a group of people. Jack stopped the car at Micah's command, then backed it up away from the group and parked it. He wanted to keep his car, and didn't want people to raid it and destroy it. He quite liked his little black volkswagon, even if it was a silly car.

Once the car was parked, Jack got out and ran to Micah. He only caught the last of the speech. They were clearing out basements to take shelter? Jack eyed the oncoming storm. Then he turned to Micah.

"What's so bad about a storm that we have to take shelter in basements? Is there a tornado watch or something in there?" Jack figured the only reason they'd have to hide in basements would be because of tornadoes. It made sense, after all. So perhaps that's what all the drama was about. A bunch of kids were getting caught up in a bad storm. Oh well, right? Jack didn't feel too scared of the big bad storm, but he definitely should, even if he didn't know it.

-------------------------------------------

B A S I C F O R M

Jaimoff Raven;male;26

Demon

Average height, lanky,
skinny, black hair, blue eyes,
black and purple bat wings,
purple-tinted scales

Awkward, sarcastic, sadistic
sense of humor, misjudging,
talented, incredibly smart

Jaimoff is one of the more
recently born demons, which
makes him legitimately 28
years old. He was raised in
Hell and had never seen
a person in real life until
he ran away to Earth in
curiosity. He'd heard plenty
about them, and when he
got there, he'd immediately
been taken back. Until a
few years ago, he'd been
locked up in Hell, taught
non-stop about angels and
humans and the history of
demons.
JAIMOFF RAVEN

.:NAME:. Jaimoff Cartharen Raven

.:NICKNAME:. He may rarely let someone call him "James," but that's only if he really likes that person.

.:GENDER:. Male

.:AGE:. 28

.:BIRTH:. March 10

.:SPECIES:. Demon

.:APPEARANCE:. Jaimoff has messy black hair and bright blue eyes. He's around the average height, but that doesn't keep him from being a bit lanky. His skin appears to be tinted purple from the purple scales he has here and there. His wings are bat-like and are black and purple. Jaimoff likes to wear nice, long-sleeved shirts, but he rolls them up to his elbow. He also enjoys wearing darkly colored jeans and converse. If it's cold out, he'll add a black jacket to his look.

.:PERSONALITY:. To most people, Jaimoff would be described as a bit awkward. If someone is angry or sad, he can never react properly. He'll either be nonsupporting or suspiciously overly supporting.

Jaimoff is also pretty sarcastic. When words come out of his mouth, they're either a sarcastic remark or something that lingers between having a sadistic sense of humor and his mental health leaning towards being insane. If he laughs at something, more than likely other people will be sickened, appalled, or disappointed with the thing he laughed at. Rarely does he meet someone with his specific sense of humor.

Jaimoff is a very intelligent person. He can read people like an open book. He picks up on body language and micro-expressions as though they were second nature to him. While he isn't the legendary Sherlock Holmes, he can make impressive deductions of his own sometimes.

.:HISTORY:. Jaimoff was born and raised in Hell. He's a more recently born kid, so he isn't as ageless as the other demons. His age isn't exactly 26, but he's pretty close to it, and he definitely looks it. Jaimoff was taught all the things demons would be taught - how humans should worship them, how angels are always trying to steal their light with the humans, etc.

When he was about 19 years old, Jaimoff ran away to Earth so he could see the humans for himself. He'd stood on the streets of London in awe at the people around him. It was just as he'd learned. He felt superior to them, of course, but he enjoyed being on Earth. Of course, the demons had dragged him back down to Hell and practically held him captive. They'd brainwashed him until he was with no doubt a true demon.

When he'd escaped from his forced studies, Jaimoff had picked up the humanly habits of drawing, acting, and playing music. He'd learned how to play the clarinet, then the bass clarinet, and then the cello. Of course, this was all while he was on Earth, and he doubted any demon would understand his longing to learn humanly things. Jaimoff had gotten a deviantart account, took music lessons, and even took part in a few plays. He doubted any of his demon pals could understand his true reasons for doing all this. He, of course, reasoned it as the humans needed someone to look up to for everything, be it politics, art, or their every day life. So Jaimoff took on the role of letting them look up to him artfully. However, the memory of his first time on Earth always lingered in his demon brain.

.:RELATIONSHIP:. He's single and doesn't understand mingling.

.:OTHER:. Roleplay: The Shadows are coming. Character: Viktor Gray

DogDemon67 wrote:
    V I K T O R t a g g e d ----> thomas , andrew

Viktor watched as the smile faded from Thomas' face. Did he not want to see the inside of the castle? However, the smile came back, so Viktor mirrored the smile. Thomas motioned for Viktor to lead the way, and lead he did.

Viktor spoke as he lead the way to the building. It was big, and he definitely took the place for granted. Albeit, he worked in the castle every day, so he got used to it. The surprise and amazement on Thomas' face reminded Viktor just how beautiful the castle really was.

"Yeah, you'll find that not everyone here is super sweet and helpful. I simply try to be to make up for those fools," Viktor explained. "One of those fools just happens to be my boss." Viktor gave Thomas a joking smile, despite the fact that he wasn't joking. Well, he'd made a joke, but it was true. Viktor wasn't too sure how to convey that. "Anyway, the castle will seem really complex and big the first few days you're in here. I've gotten lost fourteen times so far, but that was when I first started working here." The looming double doors got closer and closer. He could only imagine how Thomas would think when he saw how elegant and big the place was. Of course, to Viktor, it was normal. The guards by the door also got closer and closer, however. Viktor realized he'd have to introduce Thomas to them.

"Oh, I almost forgot. There are guards here. Lots of guards, actually. They know me, but they might be a bit mean to you. Don't worry - I've got this." Viktor strode confidently up to the guards at the door. He recognized one of them and spoke to the guard. He'd seen this guy around a bit. "Hey, would you mind if I let my new friend inside the castle?" Viktor gestured to his muddy friend, only realizing at that moment what the counted smudges could do for his first impression with his possibly future boss.

Let me know if I should change anything~
rukavis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:08 pm

-------------------------
H A N N A H
A N G E L
━━━━━━━━━━━
eyes: sea green
hair: white, long
wings: white
━━━━━━━━━━━
photo © greenznguyen
LIA M
H U M A N
━━━━━━━━━━━
eyes: caramel
hair: dark brown
━━━━━━━━━━━
photo © JoyfulStock

xxxxxChances are high that Hannah van Wieren is not what you were expecting when you heard the word angel. Of course, that would be because the angels are a part of an all out war and niceties are not going to get them very far. Though she has the iconic snow white wings--at a span of sixteen feet--that allow her to fly, she is not the beatific being of human legend. In fact, it is likely that she would be compared to a human if not for her glowing aura, though she often masks it by taking the form of a human woman with beautiful, long white hair, sea green eyes, and no wings in sight. Though very small when compared to the average human, barely five feet tall, she makes up for her lack with a feisty personality. She is prone to human bad habits, such as smoking, though it is unlikely to affect her negatively in the way it would a human. It is surprising that this often power-hungry angel did not fall from grace with the demons; perhaps there is some goodness left in her.
    xxxxxHannah is strong-willed and deceptive, and her inclination to take human form has led her on several jaunts to Earth to spy on the unsuspecting human resistance. She wants to lead and possess as much knowledge as possible, but dislikes getting her hands dirty. In Hannah's ideal scenario her information would lead others to vanquish the humans and demons, but she would never have to kill anyone, no matter their species. She is bad at taking direction from those she does not respect, and those she does respect are few and far between, often possessing qualities similar to her own. Of course, her attitude is more uncommon among her angelic brethren, and she despises those who think fighting and death are not the way to end the war and gain control over Earth.
    xxxxxHannah does not have a recollection of her creation, though she knows she must be at least one thousand years old. From early in her existence she was rebellious, often brought before angelic authority to face punishment for her unauthorized jaunts to Earth and her troublemaking among the other angels. She has an uncommon understanding of humans, though she still thinks that they should be destroyed, and sees them as beings she can manipulate to her will. For many hundreds of years she was bored in heaven and now finds excitement in the fact that humans actually have the ability to fight back. When they were no challenge she found them boring, though through the centuries she had respect for certain individuals and took the opportunity to meddle in human wars. Her crowning achievement was her theft of Archangel Michael's identity to speak with Joan of Arc, leading to her eventual canonization. Needless to say, Michael and many others were furious. Hannah recalls their anger with her fondest memories.
    xxxxxThough his occupation as a paramedic might lead one to believe that Liam Delany is the serious type, that could not be farther from the truth. He is a jokester, voted the class clown in his high school superlatives and always ready with the perfect prank to make his coworkers laugh after a difficult shift. Though he is social he is also introverted, and prefers to spend many of his free hours alone to recharge, usually with several mugs of strong black coffee late into the night. He also has a need for control, which leads to the problem that he is a mouthpiece, and will often speak for others even when he isn't actually sure of their feelings or what they were going to say. Though most view him as a model citizen, Liam has a secret: he compulsively shoplifts almost everywhere he goes, and has since he was a preteen. It helps him feel in control, and supplements his less than stellar salary.
    xxxxxDespite his darker hair and eyes, Liam has skin so pale and fragile that he must wear sunscreen in all weather, as long as he is outside. He has tried self tanning lotion in the past, but always felt the results looked fake and therefore now allows his skin to remain its natural alabaster. He stands at an imposing six feet two inches tall, his frame muscular enough to do the heavy lifting his job often entails but not bulky like a gym rat's. It is most common to find him wearing his uniform, but his casual attire is just that--casual, consisting of faded denim, plain t-shirts, and knockoff athletic shoes. He is not often without a backpack, in which he carries a host of emergency medical supplies; Liam doesn't think one can be too prepared in the middle of a war. It's well known that he will stop and help strangers, often driving them
    xxxxxLiam spent a normal childhood with his mother, father, and younger sister Lianna. He enjoyed playing sports in school, though he was never excellent, and tolerated his sibling. The only thing that seemed to set Liam apart from other high school kids was that he volunteered at a hospital in the long term convalescence ward, spending his time cheering up the patients. He began volunteering because his mother was a nurse, but even after she moved on to another hospital he stayed with the one closest to his home. He learned many things through observing doctors and nurses, and decided that he wanted to become an EMT. When he graduated he took a course to become a certified paramedic and has been working as EMT ever since. His sister, who had often done better in school than him, followed in the family tradition as well and is studying to be a nurse, though it involves much more training than Liam took. They often spend time together and commiserate about their profession and the war, which they both wish would end so people would stop getting hurt.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a i r y . » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:56 am

deleted.
Last edited by a i r y . on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerlily. » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:35 am

--← ← ███↷ ❀ ↷███ → →

--← ← ███↷ ❀ ↷███ → →

face claim---britt robertson.

my name is evelyn,
        feel free to call me eve.

even as the sun grew dark and supernatural creatures threatened the world, there was no such thing as giving up hope for evelyn. obviously, she's human. at first sight, she probably looks like the average adolescent. dirty blonde hair cascading down her cream-coloured shoulder, those ocean blue eyes that are almost-but-not-quite green. no such thing as a society in danger would ever happen.
        and to think, it did. born into wealth, evelyn, or eve, had everything set out for her. grow up, attend the college her whole family went to, and become some sort of entrepreneur to continue the family business. not really allowed an opinion in that situation, she just agreed and bobbed her head up and down pretending to understand. not that it's that easy. eve can be pretty feisty, and no tantalizing popular trend really affected her. own rules, own style. that's the way to do it. but seriously, it wouldn't be that easy.
        around age 18, her mother fell sick due to breast cancer, and no amount of money could stop that. in two years, she died and eve's father pretty much flailed and curled away, practically shutting down the family business. so much for appreciation, and he didn't even leave a penny to her! now eve's 23, and kind of desperate for a job. but that doesn't really matter, it's down to life and death in a war. eve is still haunted by memories of her mother's death, and she's disconnected with her father completely. eve still fears what might happen, and she tries not to get too involved in the situation, just the phrase "stay alive" is good enough, really. but with the world facing something like never before, she might just need a change in perspective.
        in college, her major was premed, but eve never really understood why. it was kind of a persuasion game with her parents, before they went all farcical. but at least eve knows a bit of nursing, and that could help.
        example--- link.
tigerlily.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Personality

Elliora isn't your typical angel. She's stubborn and a bit of a control
freak; meaning orders don't sit well with her, and most of the
time she'd rather be off doing her own thing. Elle is a free spirit,
loyal only to her own inclinations and emotions, so it's easy for
her to feel restrained in places where she's expected to be
submissive. She's never one who is afraid to speak her mind, but
her loud mouth often gets her into all kinds of trouble. Despite all
this, Elliora is not the type of girl who goes looking to stick her
nose in bad situations. She just wants to be accepted for who she
is, but no matter where she ends up Elle always seems to have a
hard time fitting in. Maybe if she was naturally friendlier and less
defensive, things would work out better for her.

History

As a young angel Elliora was assigned to be a guardian, basically
meaning that her job was to protect certain humans from demons.
One of the most important parts of being this type of angel was
that no mortal was supposed to actually see you/know you
existed. However, Elle was a naturally curious 'child' and she's
never been known to follow the rules. She slowly became
involved with the humans, learning to live like them, and
eventually coming into physical contact with them. Elliora
even went to public school for a period of time, pretending
to be a normal teenager so she could make human friends.
It only lasted for a few months but Elle became so involved
that she almost started wishing she was mortal. She forgot
to check herself, and her secrets started to become obvious.
When the angels higher-up discovered her 'treachery' they
permanently banished her from the Angila Renum, stripping
her of her wings. Elliora has been living on Earth now for over
one-hundred years, attempting to blend in with the mortals.
She still retains most of her angelic 'powers' though, which has
forced her to move at least a three dozen times to avoid getting
found out. If anyone discovered her secret then Elle would
probably be forced to pick a side between the angels, demons,
and humans, which is what she wishes to avoid most at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Basics

User: Zoella
Name/Nickname: Elliora (goes by Elle)
Meaning: 'God is my light'
Species: Angel
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
(used to be platinum but she's tried to dye it darker)
Eye Color: Murky blue with a hint of green
Build: 5 feet 11 inches tall, 125 pounds
Current Location: New York City
Weapon Choice: Bow and arrow or a dagger
Siding With: No species currently
Zoella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups