-- โ‹† ๐ก๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

-- โ‹† ๐ก๐ฒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž

Postby lacke » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:22 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”xxa legend of zelda based rpxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Last edited by lacke on Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- โ‹† ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ

Postby lacke » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”xxthe plotxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

long ago, after the world was created by the golden goddesses, the goddess hylia was
            granted protection of the fated triforce - a sacred golden relic. the triforce, since its
            formation, has served as the ultimate power source in all of hyrule, giving those who
            obtain it a wish that will be granted. however, once hylia in time disappeared, the tri
            force had fallen into the hands of the royal family. it is believed that hylia disappeared
            in order to be reincarnated as a mortal, thus beginning the lineage of the royal family
            in hyrule. thousands upon thousands of years later, the royal family still stands, but of
            course peace cannot last forever.

a powerful foe seemingly rose out of nowhere, declaring war on the unsuspecting town
            of hyrule, and in the chaos, the foe conquered the triforce, and has since taken it away,
            to a place unknown. with the triforce gone, the power that the royal family has wielded
            for generations upon generations has begun to waver - and the royal family must gather
            a group of the most trusted citizens of hyrule to make the quest to find and recalim the
            beloved triforce. will they be able to do it? only time will tell.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- โ‹† ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby lacke » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:57 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”xxthe rulesxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

one. just make sure you're up to date on the site rules!

two. this roleplay is semi-literate, so please try to have at least 200 words per post! of
            course more is always welcome, and writers block does happen, so its understandable if
            you go below 200 words every now and again.

three. there are going to be a set amount of chars, so for the time being, each user can
            only have one spot each. please, please make your characters as diverse as you'd like -
            diversity and representation are the best thing in this world!

four. forms should be made by you or by another user w// their permission. forms and
            discussion will be located on the discussion thread! that being said, your form can be as
            simple or as complex as you would like!

five. pm me for reservations. and please be kind to everyone here!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- โ‹† ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

Postby lacke » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:52 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”xxour charactersxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

the princess
              faelwen . twenty one . she/her . hylian . serafim
              additional information here
            the fated knight
              kalo . twenty three . he/him . hylian . lacke
            champion of the rito
              hendrix . twenty four . he/him . rito . guh
            champion of the zoras
              xenos . twenty . he/him . zora . herald
            champion of the gerudo
              kira . twenty two . she/her . gerudo . karasu
            champion of the gorons
              hiro . twenty four . he/him . goron . karasu
            sheikah guardian
              ravi . twenty two . he/him . sheikah . rex
            the medic
              rena . nineteen . she/her . hylian . tsun
            the scientist
              nephinae . thirteen . she/her . twili . guh
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- โ‹† kal

Postby lacke » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:35 am

xx
      ๐ค๐š๐ฅ๐จ
        for the past couple of days, there had been multiple reports of a lynel near zoras domain. while lynels weren't necessarily uncommon, it was definitely strange that there was one so close to a civilization, much less a city. it took some convincing for the group to go out all together, but finally kalo gave in and agreed, mostly hesitant about the fact that the princess would accompany them. it took almost a full day to reach zoras domain from hyrule castle, and kalo gratefully let xenos lead them to his homeland. the group arrived once the sun had set, and thankfully, they were met with open arms, especially faelwen. surely any domain would be starstruck at having the princess herself within their presence.

they had a night of mingling and socializing before they were led to a special area off of the domain itself, where there were nine beds total, one for each of the champions and their companions. some of their companions willingly flopped down on the beds, while others, including kalo, were particularly wary. should he stay up to keep watch? no... that would be silly - they were in a domain after all. they were under the protection of the zoras for the night. finally, at some point in which time was unknown, the group had all finally peacefully fallen asleep, some likely sleeping better than others.

the prospect of fighting a lynel woke kalo up before the sun was up, and he quietly donned his gear and slipped out, hoping to not wake the others. he intended to go out and scout up ahead, that way he could prepare the group on what to expect for the actual fight. after talking to a couple of the guards, he was lead to the east of the domain, kalo running swiftly up the green hills that surrounded the domain. as he approached the clearing described by one of the guards, kalo crouched, holding his weapon barely above the ground. he peered over the top of the bushes, and several meters from him, he spotted the lynel.

natrually it had to be a silver lynel, one of the strongest types within hyrule. but something was... off. there was a weird red glowing aura surrounding it, and it was acting rather erratically, despite it being alone. kalo squinted, watching as it was paced around, at time roaring and rearing back, almost as if it were in pain. kalo watched it for a couple more minutes before turning and quietly leaving the area, intending to return to zoras domain just as the sun rose into the sky.

he entered the champions compound and was happy to see that everyone had awoken by that point. he entered the room and bowed his head, before clearing his throat. "i'm sorry if i'm interrupting anything, but i went ahead and spotted the lynel. i feel like everyone needs to know that its different from any lynel i have ever seen or encountered, it has a weird... red aura around it, and was acting pretty strangely as well, almost as if it was in pain. i'm not entirely sure what is happening with it, but we need to be careful going forward - we have no clue what it's capable of."
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me